Just got my daily Steam "items from your Steam wishlist are now on sale!" email and noticed Akane was on the list:

This is meaningful to me because almost paid full price for it less than a week ago, but decided to hold out since it was on sale Mar 2020 for $2.49 and I crossed my fingers it might go on sale again soon.

NOTE: $1.24 is an Historical Low

1 month ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks, I just bought it. :-)

1 month ago

This game is good ? its very cheap

1 month ago

It's a fun game to pick up every now and again when you have a few minutes to kill.

It can be tough as balls but it's more about getting a high score and trying to beat it than anything else.

1 month ago

Minimalist game which can be played with just a mouse, but it looks fantastic and the gameplay feels smooth. Too hard for me, though (it's one of those "1-life insta-death" kind of games). A single mistake = death.

1 month ago

i like games this type, so thanks!

1 month ago

Happy Cake Day! 🎂

1 month ago

Thanks !!

1 month ago

Your cake icon disappeared but its still the same day for my time zone, so Happy Cake Day !

1 month ago

Thanks too :)

1 month ago

Got it, thanks

1 month ago

TNX!!!

1 month ago

Kinda reminds me of Hotline Miami which put me under a torture every time I died, but I might look into this game too :o)

1 month ago

I think it's a bit harder than Hotline Miami because you must focus on the surrounding space all the times since the character can't attack towards her back or sideways while moving forward. She only attacks forward, which goes well with the dashing ability but it takes some time to get used to. It also makes it harder because the player has to always focus on where to land after the attacks. But it's a nice game and definitely worth the price that they're asking.

1 month ago

Ye I can't really complain since the price seems nice for what they're offering, ty for ur input on the game tho I'll def get it

1 month ago

Great game, spent more hours on it than I expected.
Well worth the price!

1 month ago

Bought it earlier, awesome game

1 month ago*

I bought it yesterday as soon as I saw the sale price! Very nice game and 100% worth the low price.

1 month ago

THANKS ! A fantastic game. Like this retro cyber punk look and the gameplay is awesome.

1 month ago

Thanks for this. I dunno how I missed it all these years.
It's a nice little gem.

1 month ago

Why rage by yourself if you can rage with Akane?

1 month ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.