I want to hear your opinion about it. ty

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Hotline Miami is such a good game, if you havent play it ... is your chance.

9 years ago

thanks

9 years ago

Be warned that Hotline Miami is a quite difficult game. If, like me, you are not fond of skill-oriented games, you may find it frustrating. Of course I'm not saying that it's a bad game, just that it's not for everyone.

9 years ago

TooEasy4Me :3 Seriously though, Dark Souls is worse in my opinion at least.

9 years ago

Worse as in difficulty, it's harder

9 years ago

It is GOOD.

9 years ago

The game is amazing, one of my favorites I have played recently. As other people have stated, the learning curve to this game is very high. You might find it extremely difficult/impossible.

Once you get the hang of the game, I found it to be VERY EASY, but it just takes some time to learn

BUY IT NOW

9 years ago

I don't think you know the meaning of term 'learning curve', but okay. Yes, the game it difficult, but it's quite easy to learn how to play (and the game isn't very easy once you do learn how to play, either).

And yes OP, it's worth it because the game is just ridiculously good. The soundtrack alone is worth it.

9 years ago

I know the meaning of Learning curve. I found the game hard when I first started playing, and near the end of the game I found it really easy. I think that's because I learned how to play the game...

The soundtrack is unreal :)

"Hydrogen" - M.O.O.N

"Crystals" - M.O.O.N

9 years ago

it a really good game, but i would wait for the next steam sale, i think it's cheaper there (1,29€ ?)

9 years ago

It's fun. but so frustrating. :D

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.