I'd rather not start this thread with a warning, but some otherwise-good users managed to miss it when it was further below, so let's get it over with first...

I DON'T WANT TO BLACKLIST ANYONE, so please, please read this note:
The most important requirement in this thread: Do not forget to say which key you took (or tried to, and it was already used). Getting the link to a list of keys and not leaving any comment WILL get you blacklisted.

This thread is a revamped and extended successor of a previous thread with a similar concept. It inherits the same keys, adds many more, and also adds a couple of new ways to get games. I'm also moving the detailed instructions for each option into a separate comment, to make the OP a little bit more manageable. Just click the instructions link to get to the relevant comment with the details you need.

• List 1 - The Honeypot. (instructions). Relatively easy entry. Last time it was infested by ninjas. Everyone who didn't add a comment was blacklisted, so yes - this can either be a source for free games, or a trap. Let's try again...
  • List 2 - The High Bar. (instructions). Difficult to get into, which is probably why it is still ninja-free and why so many games are still available.
  • List 3 - The Communicative Ninja Hall of Fame. (instructions). A new list. Getting a link requires membership in a group by the same name. Invites are only sent to those who meet some basic requirements and can prove being communicative in other key drop threads.
  • List 4 - The Wishlist Fairy. (instructions). Another group-based list. Keys from the others lists (including List 2) are provided upon request to users who can prove that they had the game wishlisted on Steam prior to creation of the thread, and who meet some basic requirements (similar to List 1). Users are then temporarily invited to the group to get the key, then removed.
  • List 5 - The Free-for-all. (instructions). Everyone can get a game from this list, even users who haven't contributed any games yet (i.e. Level 0) or users with poor ratio. You just need to be registered for at least a month, with no history of rule breaking and with at least 100 comments on this site.
  • List 6 - The Definition of Insanity. (instructions). Similar to List 4, keys from the others lists (including List 2) are provided upon request, but this one is for users who can prove that they entered giveaways for a game again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again (and so on...)

Bypass option: If you gave more than you won (in Real CV), activated all your wins, and aren't on my blacklist, just ask for any game below (from any list) and I'll send it to you via a temporary group on Steam. One game per user; first-come, first-served.

Who can enter Key delivery method Available keys
List 1 Contributors Self service List 1
List 2 Extra generous contributors Self service List 2
List 3 Contributors who can prove they have good track record in key drop threads Self service (after manual approval and invite to group) List 3
List 4 Contributors who can prove they wishlisted the requested game prior to a specific date Manual Lists 1-3, 5
List 5 Anyone, as long as they have more than 100 comments and registered at least a month ago Manual List 5
List 6 Contributors who entered giveaways for a requested game enough times Manual Lists 1-3, 5

For proper record keeping, already used keys are listed in the archive :-)

If you don't pass the filters don't be too disappointed. There are additional threads for free keys - the ninja thread, and the old wishlisted games thread.

Many of the keys below are contributions from awesome SG users: yoshirules, Wolfedood (aka KonOkami), WallaceSuka, hazelmeade, mahermen, cbones109, PeteOzzy, knaunko, KTS, Baxinger, Espoah, TheRealRws, DeltaBladeX, Veigascia, Samusx, Tynon1221 and Reforced. Thank you! [Update: No more contributions needed at this stage]

Special thank you to Sighery for helping to RaChart the lists! This is a highly recommended solution to see which games you already own.

Good luck!

List 1 keys (instructions)

Game Key
A grande baguna espacial - The big space mess DDHNF-?????-?????
A grande baguna espacial - The big space mess RMDKF-?????-?????
Deadbreed B2HM6-?????-?????
Deadbreed KFLH2-?????-?????
Endorlight ILEYD-?????-?????
Grave Prosperity: Redux- part 1 E95DC-?????-?????
Grave Prosperity: Redux- part 1 T0VB9-?????-?????
Heaven Island Life GMQAF-?????-?????
JDM Tuner racing 7MFKQ-?????-?????
Journey To The Center Of The Earth I20A0-?????-?????
KnightShift 75Q9M-?????-?????
Overcast - Walden and the Werewolf 0BTCI-?????-?????
Particula QQTF8-?????-?????
Party Jousting Zombie Pack DLC 02EBZ-?????-?????
The Deer 4GI8Z-?????-?????
The Next Door C2LH9-?????-?????
The Troma Project EK55A-?????-?????
Unknown Battle 6A9TA-?????-?????
Unknown Battle 7TZXK-?????-?????
Weapons Genius YC4BG-?????-?????
Woodle Tree Adventures WG83M-?????-?????

List 2 keys (instructions)

Game Key
16bit Trader 6B68C-?????-?????
8BitBoy 07QHC-?????-?????
A grande baguna espacial - The big space mess GFWMC-?????-?????
Ace Of Words VR4YD-?????-?????
Ascent - The Space Game AMQN4-?????-?????
Autumn T9XQL-?????-?????
Avencast: Rise of the Mage H0B8D-?????-?????
Axis football 2015 EDRNR-?????-?????
Base Squad 49 me?game_id=??????
Bionic Dues TR7CT-?????-?????
BitRay RH23X-?????-?????
Broadsword : Age of Chivalry 0CVWW-?????-?????
Cloud Knights XKDJZ-?????-?????
Crystals of Time 9C8T3-?????-?????
Cubetractor www.indiegala.com/game?game_id=1174c...
Data Hacker: Corruption 0AR6B-?????-?????
Data Hacker: Initiation 0B5Y7-?????-?????
Data Hacker: Reboot 4PQ47-?????-?????
Dead Bits MMV9Q-?????-?????
Deadbreed AFL5L-?????-?????
Deadly Profit A6DN8-?????-?????
Deep Dungeons of Doom 0LK9Q-?????-?????
Drift Speed Japan G5D9A-?????-?????
Elements Soul Of Fire 9GAIP-?????-?????
Endorlight WW98L-?????-?????
Escape This MHT5X-?????-?????
Faeria NFM3I-?????-?????
Fearless Fantasy www.indiegala.com/game?game_id=2210b...
Fiends of Imprisonment 0B2I6-?????-?????
Forbidden Planet 3A52E-?????-?????
Fort Defense 8DIHM-?????-?????
Gaben The Final Decision 7NPRR-?????-?????
Galactic Hitman CCK7I-?????-?????
Glow Ball - The Billiard Puzzle RJ5X2-?????-?????
Gorky 17 DJ8GJ-?????-?????
Grave Prosperity Redux IKEGD-?????-?????
Guardians of Victoria 0VI4L-?????-?????
Heaven Island Life QNB88-?????-?????
Heaven Island VR MMO 06BII-?????-?????
Heaven Island DHLR4-?????-?????
Hero Quest 2L0DG-?????-?????
High On Racing LQM7V-?????-?????
Hot Lead ZE0BW-?????-?????
In Between 3ZHWQ-?????-?????
Initia: Elemental Arena 05WGL-?????-?????
Into the Void 0E4BQ-?????-?????
Iron Madness 8XWZ0-?????-?????
Jdm Tuner Racing 537GK-?????-?????
Kidnapped LEAXP-?????-?????
Knightshift 6AP6Y-?????-?????
Kraven Manor www.indiegala.com/game?game_id=5cbc6...
Krog Wars Q92J--?????-?????
Krum Edge Of Darkness PH70M-?????-?????
Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West www.indiegala.com/game?game_id=8a700...
Magma Tsunami PCXAE-?????-?????
Marine Sharpshooter 2:Jungle warfare 2GDGW-?????-?????
Masked Shooter 2 LXFB7-?????-?????
Melissa K and the Heart of Gold TYTR3-?????-?????
MiniDrivers 0DCHT-?????-?????
Mountain Crime: Requital EW0RK-?????-?????
Nyctophobia WV802-?????-?????
Outdrive NH875-?????-?????
Overcast 59PNK-?????-?????
Particula VJF4P-?????-?????
Party Jousting Zombie Pack DLC B733M-?????-?????
Phoenix Force 9W0HX-?????-?????
Post Mortem L9ALM-?????-?????
Predator Simulator H2K3C-?????-?????
Q.U.B.E Director Cut 86HQD-?????-?????
Redactem FGVQP-?????-?????
Retention FNK0Q-?????-?????
Rex Rocket GXIT6-?????-?????
Rhino's Rage 072WZ-?????-?????
Robin Hood NZK0F-?????-?????
Royal Defense 8F67R-?????-?????
SAMOLIOTIK KHZ9W-?????-?????
Shiplord GA4JI-?????-?????
Sparkle 3 Genesis PZB66-?????-?????
Spheroid E5M9G-?????-?????
Squarelands 5MJQQ-?????-?????
Steel & Steam: Episode 1 XZ9TR-?????-?????
Strayed 2XRLP-?????-?????
Supraball K4IXF-?????-?????
Superfight YBQWV-?????-?????
Tap Heroes H50M2-?????-?????
Temper Tantrum XM5WT-?????-?????
Terra lander 4A47D-?????-?????
The Big Space Mess QNAGC-?????-?????
The Deer 0IG2L-?????-?????
The Howler AHC4T-?????-?????
The Lady HKLEL-?????-?????
The Next Door M306L-?????-?????
The Note 7DZZE-?????-?????
The Orb Chamber XMMA8-?????-?????
The Troma Project KY3MV-?????-?????
They Came From The Moon AHJDF-?????-?????
Three Dead Zed FM3BB-?????-?????
Timore Inferno 3VNT3-?????-?????
Unforgiving Trials: Darkest Crusade M58JM-?????-?????
Unforgiving Trials: The Darkest Crusade XWK0J-?????-?????
Unforgiving Trials: The Darkest Crusade YMEYE-?????-?????
Unknown Battle XPI60-?????-?????
Urizen CNVI8-?????-?????
Violett Remastered ADD6H-?????-?????
Vox Populi Vox Dei 2 GW3F2-?????-?????
Weapons Genius 24RI3-?????-?????
Why So Evil 2 GWA8X-?????-?????
Why So Evil 5324R-?????-?????
Wishmaster XDE2Z-?????-?????
Woodle Tree Adventure 40WKQ-?????-?????
Wyatt Derp 627W--?????-?????
Yellow Artifact JNPIJ-?????-?????

List 3 keys

(instructions)
Adorables - NLLTI-?????-?????
Avencast: Rise of the Mage - H5A5W-?????-?????
Big Space Mess - DY80Y-?????-?????
CortexGear: AngryDroids - Y3AV0-?????-?????
Crazy Cars - GHAV4-?????-?????
Deadbreed - 407KB-?????-?????
Egypt the Prophecy - 2MIVG-?????-?????
Fort Defense - 0R6I5-?????-?????
Grave Prosperity - 2NY8M-?????-?????
Guardians of Victoria - PGLLA-?????-?????
Heaven Island Life - BCD67-?????-?????
Heaven Island VR MMO - PRW4I-?????-?????
Hit Tank PRO - 5XLWF-?????-?????
Iron Storm - L9BCV-?????-?????
Jdm Tuner Racing - 2Y66H-?????-?????
Journey To The Center Of The Earth - ADXXQ-?????-?????
Masked Shooter 2 - YNV2L-?????-?????
Merchants of Kaidan - A7D9H-?????-?????
Nostradamus - AI3BK-?????-?????
Overcast - BEG6Q-?????-?????
Particula - 53CEW-?????-?????
Phoenix Force - GI3PB-?????-?????
Racer 8 - MDJ8I-?????-?????
Royal Defense - 0V52F-?????-?????
Rubber and Lead - KCLEK-?????-?????
SAMOLIOTIK - BH6D4-?????-?????
Spooky Heroes - 2VR8V-?????-?????
Squarelands - 8K2K4-?????-?????
Stop Online - JEGV7-?????-?????
Supraball - 4B2P6-?????-?????
The Deer - 5MQQN-?????-?????
The Next Door - DBCFQ-?????-?????
The Orb Chamber - ZY5XK-?????-?????
Timore Inferno - 28WCN-?????-?????
Unknown Battle - MPZZL-?????-?????
Weapons Genius - 45AEL-?????-?????
Wishmaster - ZQ5FB-?????-?????
Woodle Tree Adventure - 3VXIF-?????-?????
X-Blades - 64WAZ-?????-?????
Zeus Quest Remastered - 2N488-?????-?????

List 4 keys

Just read the instructions :-)

List 5 keys

(instructions)
Beast Blaster - IQ6W0-?????-?????
Crystal Of Time - H79KK-?????-?????
Deadbreed - 3932J-?????-?????
Endorlight - NGTKM-?????-?????
Galactic Hitman - XG0JL-?????-?????
Gorky 17 - DITB6-?????-?????
Grave Prosperity Redux - 9CCKC-?????-?????
Heaven Island Life - QEFPE-?????-?????
Heaven Island VR MMO - 8ZXDJ-?????-?????
Hot Lead - D58F4-?????-?????
Initia: Elemental Arena - 7AR9X-?????-?????
Jdm Tuner Racing - KZB8W-?????-?????
Journey To The Center Of The Earth - PZW8P-?????-?????
Knightshift: - Y6DND-?????-?????
Masked Shooter 2 - XRBIR-?????-?????
Masked Shooters 2 - LR0LA-?????-?????
Outdrive - XGMLB-?????-?????
Overcast Walden And The Werewolf - L6C4C-?????-?????
Particula - XVN7K-?????-?????
The Deer - Q4PZM-?????-?????
The Next Door - KTX49-?????-?????
Unknown Battle - 9NKT2-?????-?????
Weapons Genuis - PDPJ0-?????-?????
Wishmaster - VM29Z-?????-?????
Woodle Tree Adventures - KVDKE-?????-?????
Yellow Artifact - 0C067-?????-?????

List 6 keys

Just like List 4, you need to read some instructions :-)

Old thread name: "Another approach for giving ungiftable games "

Previous title: 6 ways to get ungiftable games [144 games, 251 free keys left]

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Instructions for getting keys from List 1

1. Go over the keys listed in the OP and check if there are any games you're interested in. If there aren't any and you're just curious to see if you pass the filter, proceed but please DO NOT click "Get giveaway link" if you pass the test. Getting the link and not leaving any comment will get you blacklisted.
  2. If you do find games you're interested in, open this SGtools filter (preferably in a separate tab) and click the "Check requirements" button. This is the gate to the GA where the keys are listed.
  3. Click "Get giveaway link" (again, don't click if you don't plan to activate any of the games).
  4. Click the link to get to the GA
  5. Copy the relevant part of the key listed in the GA, and the one in the first post here and activate it
  6. IMPORTANT: Add a comment to this thread acknowledging which key (game) you took and from which list. If the key was already taken, please report it too.
    **This step is critical. If you get the link without adding a comment on this thread I'll just assume you quietly ninja'd keys and I'll have no choice but to add you to my blacklist, so let's all play by the rules. Thank you!

If you're just curious to see if you pass the filter but don't intend to get any of the keys do the following:

1. Click the "Check requirements" button on the SGtools filter (see below)
  2. DO NOT click "Get giveaway link" unless you actually plan to take a key and add a comment acknowledging it. This is important. See step #5 above.

Explanation of the SGTool filter:

To pass List 1 filter (old filter), you need to have sent more than 80 games, and your overall giveways real value should consist of up to 55% group, at least 10% public, and at least 20% region unlocked (ROW). Your Real CV Ratio should be 1.25 or better. In addition, you must have activated all games won, must not have multiple wins in the last 2 years, and must never have been trade banned by Steam. Note that the filter is for an L10 giveaway of a 1P bundled game. I fully expect it to end without entries, and will likely recreate it again next month.

7 years ago*

Instructions for getting keys from List 2

Note: This is practically identical to the List 1 instructions, except for the links and explanation about the filter.

1. Go over the keys listed in the OP and check if there are any games you're interested in. If there aren't any and you're just curious to see if you pass the filter, proceed but please DO NOT click "Get giveaway link" if you pass the test. Getting the link and not leaving any comment will get you blacklisted.
  2. If you do find games you're interested in, open this SGtools filter (preferably in a separate tab) and click the "Check requirements" button. This is the gate to the GA where the keys are listed.
  3. Click "Get giveaway link" (again, don't click if you don't plan to activate any of the games).
  4. Click the link to get to the GA
  5. Copy the relevant part of the key listed in the GA, and the one in the first post here and activate it
  6. IMPORTANT: Add a comment to this thread acknowledging which key (game) you took and from which list. If the key was already taken, please report it too.
    **This step is critical. If you get the link without adding a comment on this thread I'll just assume you quietly ninja'd keys and I'll have no choice but to add you to my blacklist, so let's all play by the rules. Thank you!

If you're just curious to see if you pass the filter but don't intend to get any of the keys do the following:

1. Click the "Check requirements" button on the SGtools filter (see below)
  2. DO NOT click "Get giveaway link" unless you actually plan to take a key and add a comment acknowledging it. This is important. See step #5 above.

Explanation of the SGTool filter:

To pass List 2 filter (new filter), you need to have sent more than 130 games, and your overall giveways real value should consist of up to 45% group, at least 15% public, at least 40% region unlocked (ROW), and at least 20% invite only (forum GAs). Your Real CV Ratio should be 1.45 or better. In addition, you must have activated all games won, must not have multiple wins in the last 2 years, and must never have been trade banned by Steam. Note that the filter is for an L10 giveaway of a 1P bundled game. I fully expect it to end without entries, and will likely recreate it again next month.

Note: I may hand out some wild card invite to List 2 occasionally (e.g. num_sent in 170..172 && num_won in 144..146 && level>=6.93 && level<=6.97), the user needs to have number of sent, won and level that fall between the specified ranges. When I create such invites I tell the intended user about it, so no need to ask or check if you pass this filter.

7 years ago*

Instructions for getting keys from List 3

To apply for an invite, do the following:

1. Pass the Communicative Ninja Gate. The requirements are:
    • No history of rule breaking
    • At least 100 games given
    • Up to 50% group GAs
    • RealCV ratio 1 or higher (in other words, total value of games given is equal to or higher than those won)
  2. Provide a proof of being a communicative ninja. In the GA linked from the filter, post a link to a post you wrote in one of the key drops threads where you thanked for a key or reported that one was already taken. If you remember doing this but can't find the specific post, a good way to start would be to do a Google search with your SG username, and limit the search to one of the key drop threads, by appending the following:
    site:https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/Zq0rb/
    site:https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/MYeOi/
    site:https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/mn6hI/

For example, searching for "yirg site:https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/Zq0rb/" (without the quotes) returns a page where I posted in one of Tzell's key drops threads.
    Note that the post must be unmodified and its date must be earlier than today (i.e. 31/7/2016 or earlier).

If you pass I'll send you an invite to a Steam Group and a group GA where the keys are listed.

Important: Make sure to add a comment in this thread if you take a key (or try to, and it is already used). Getting the link and not leaving any comment will get you blacklisted and kicked from the group.

Good luck!

7 years ago*

Instructions for getting keys from List 4

1. Pass this filter (same rules as List 1).
  2. Post the name of the wishlisted game (any of the games from lists 1-3 and 5) and the date you added it to your Steam wishlist. It needs to be no later than July 30, 2016.

Note: One game per user. To ask for another game, play the first game and write a short review of it. Repeat for additional games.

If you pass I'll temporarily add you to a Steam Group (named "Plan B") where I'll post the key. You'll need to activate it, after which I'll remove you from the group. The reason I'm adding to a group and not as a friend is because it provides better tracking, and we've already established that I'm a sucker for archiving ;-)

Good luck!

7 years ago*

Instructions for getting keys from List 5

1. Check your profile and validate that you've registered at least a month ago and have posted at least 100 comments. You can check that you haven't broken any rules by using this page. You should also check that you're not on my blacklist. If you can access this GA, you're not.
  2. Post the name of the game from List 5 you're interested in (as a reply to this thread).

If you pass I'll temporarily add you to a temporary Steam Group where I'll post the key. You'll need to activate it, after which I'll remove you from the group. For the reason why I'm using a temporary group and not a friend invite, see above post.

Note: One game per user; first-come, first-served. To ask for another game, play the first game and write a short review of it. Repeat for additional games.

Good luck!

7 years ago*

Instructions for getting keys from List 6

Go over lists 1-3 and 5 and look for a game that you want and that you know you've entered many giveaways for in the past. You can request a key if you meet the following criteria:

1. Can pass the check for List 4
  2. Have at least 500 entries in total and at least 0.5% are for the requested game
    OR
  3. Have less than 10,000 entries in total at least 30 entries are for the requested game

To check how many entries you have for a game, go to your Giveaways Entered page and search for the game. You'll see the number of entries at the bottom (e.g. "of 120 results"). If you request a key you will need to submit this page as an HTML file (more below)
To check your total number of entries, go to the Users page and search for your user.

If you pass, do the following to request the key:

1. Leave a comment in the List 4 GA
  2. Add a comment in this thread with the name of the requested game and your entries numbers. Save the page with your entries for the game as an HTML file (from the browser Ctrl+S, then select Webpage, HTML only). Upload it to the web (e.g. to kyaa.sg) and post a link to the file in a comment. This allows me go over a few of the entries to make sure your numbers are legit.

If you pass I'll temporarily add you to a Steam Group (named "Plan B") where I'll post the key. You'll need to activate it, then remove yourself from the group.

Good luck!

Note: At this stage this list is limited for the first 10 requests. I'll probably fine tune the criteria before removing this limit.

7 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 7 years ago.

7 years ago

Sure!

7 years ago

Nicely done yirg
couldnt pass the wild card one
I tested the rest and I could pass

7 years ago

Thanks for checking.

The wild card link only leads to List 2, which you already have access to (I forgot to add a link for the regular filter for this list, but it's there now). Anyway, I just deactivated the wild card link, since the last invitee already passed. It's now set to "level==0&&real_sent_cv>10". Good luck anyone trying to pass this one ;-)

7 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

7 years ago

Not sure what you're trying to say...

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

7 years ago

The instructions are there for a reason. You have to qualify to these lists to get keys.

7 years ago

Tried Galactic Hitman from list 1 and got duplicate key error.

7 years ago

If you're willing to help me test List 4, just follow the instructions and I'll send you another key for this game (regardless of having it (or not) in your wishlist).

7 years ago

If you still need someone to test I can, but adding a digital homicide game to my wish list just feels so wrong.

7 years ago

As I said, for the sake of this test you don't need to have it in your wishlist. Just pass the filter and post the name of this game.

7 years ago

Rebooted List 1 with a slightly modified rule and new keys.

• Old rule: ((num_sent > 40 && ratio_real > 1.3 && real_sent_group/real_sent_cv < 0.70 && real_sent_public/real_sent_cv > 0.10 && real_sent_region_free/real_sent_cv > 0.20) ) && pass_activated_rule && last_multiple_win <= date_modify(date('now'),'-2 years') && !VAC_economy_ban
  • New rule: ((num_sent > 80 && ratio_real > 1.25 && real_sent_group/real_sent_cv < 0.55 && real_sent_public/real_sent_cv > 0.10 && real_sent_region_free/real_sent_cv > 0.20) ) && pass_activated_rule && last_multiple_win <= date_modify(date('now'),'-2 years') && !VAC_economy_ban

In other words, slightly easier on real cv ratio, slightly tougher on minimum number of games given and percentage of group giveaways.

As always, don't forget to add a comment or risk being blacklisted (and thereby missing on the keys that will be added to this list later on). 22 users from previous iterations received the link, stayed silent and will sadly have no access to this one...

7 years ago*

I tried Iron Madness from List 1, but it seems that it was taken already. Then I tried Base Squad 49, and I was the first, so I got it. :)

Is it okay to take multiple keys as long as we report them as taken? Or is that frowned upon?

Also, I've found that I'm in the strange situation where I pass level 3 but fail level 2, because I haven't made enough invite only giveaways, I suspect. :)

7 years ago*

As I answered to a similar question in the previous thread, there are no hard rules about the number of games to take. It's nice to not be too greedy. But here's a fun challenge that would for sure make it ok to take more: Play enough of a game you took so that you can write a mini-review about it (e.g. at least a paragraph), then take a key for another game.

7 years ago*

ßƯ൬Ⴒ

7 years ago

I helped myself to Dogfight in list 3, Thank you very much :)

7 years ago

Could we have a list of "List 4" keys?
Or would you prefer to keep them secret this time?

7 years ago

All of them! This thread is all about reading the instructions ;-)

7 years ago

Got Candy Blast and Chip from List 1. Thankyou to all who donate to this thread - we love you!

<3 <3 <3

7 years ago

138 keys left for 100 different games. Yes, I counted :-)

7 years ago

Here's some mooarrr;
OPERATION CAUCASUS:
5QDTF-RY3PQ-LHE77
03V0Y-X50W2-AX4K4
Y4M8P-6VJGN-WBI2F
8XGEH-LA97D-LT3I3
JE62K-G3M5Q-PAX5A
BK9K3-AVNE9-P3N4J
PE0F5-HC30B-65RMV
EWRRP-LEZ3A-T970Q
EH459-B68II-TKICH
6YLVM-R0772-KM4BL
JZEMX-IYAAP-0T2QL
IR865-XM4Z6-R9X86
WMDTH-4LEI6-VVA48
LZJLJ-3GLYR-LJEIT
360V8-5EPAD-IAVGW
DR6BC-LNAHA-AKM2Z
YF82E-K2TK0-DL4PX
B3MT6-5PT07-9W6GT
5WHV5-LYNV0-BR5NZ
TDGLV-BQ83G-VLIAL
I4I7L-TV687-0VA5R
45MW5-34MDG-RYV3X
V95ZZ-7NYVR-9GRZ4
952L4-5LYZI-ZHPCY
GE5AG-9CQRI-WCHJR
IL30R-87VZ8-3QYM0
5WPX5-6F6E7-N5DGE
0DL8Z-J55JL-9WFFD
AHQFR-38CI6-NEQ4P
Y835R-G862D-IVIDG
CGRD2-8CJ0B-RBDTL
8B65A-09X5I-MT9MW
PB3Y9-Z3X6R-GJ3MM
307WM-IIWHF-GDRJP
7ARGZ-VBW52-8EEY7
X9ENH-VYHCT-QJLVB
9WWAD-LGXVY-Z9IGQ
P2CYH-Y8WRJ-VG2NN
PGCXZ-9D4Q7-N576A
TT2V3-IRT4X-EXXVJ
IXA0N-0A8D8-ZP2BM
0FBBC-Q0FLR-9L6N7
FDPRE-8TRJN-NYTDI
B9N2R-MGN7N-3ZDT0
3MHQ7-EYHHM-NMXAH
73Q28-3GB3C-EXYEF
NFA2D-HCAX6-R3324
3RJJL-9YCG2-C249B

EMBER KABOOM:

A8FYZ-TB6GI-RGFX2
77LTM-G8TVM-Z2VVP
HQ87R-F2VBJ-JYJC8
3FXF9-0D0QE-FQC76
K8CXR-7EY0Y-BWADV
CC3DD-VK29M-53MAP
P768N-BMNQW-IZQM7
04KLT-Z0WNA-4L5VP
EFBRX-6GCBM-WG4WV
RT8BB-3LXW6-JHXQQ
CMCM7-QN453-26CC0
RB893-Z3360-YT59T
2TJAC-RBDYB-9EX0M
WHDG5-Z2GCT-408BI
VC790-58X6X-PXPZR
3Z0ZA-2J8YG-ZQ8YR
IGKLK-5WBMH-3IELM
EIZ0V-2WI0J-WLCMT
5ARQD-G50TD-FGH66
II8C7-FNZ7Z-3AY7K
A7R5C-85ND4-DFW63
5IAQ4-672W8-V0VL2
7P2Z9-W9EAA-DNBH2
V5T73-FYCPM-E4CYC
PH5IC-0TBK0-HG4KE
X8M4E-E4FJP-J8IHL
QKD6F-QJICM-H7FFR
538ZZ-LQG8K-7GCVV
BLT2G-29047-IBGN5
JJJ4V-M8NMM-VGN5N
TYRJY-9IZLZ-QRC30
5W2N4-PPF2H-TMXFA
BVJC7-290G6-HITIV
GMF3K-QCE4X-400TL
H5KYP-HK6AW-P2XV7
54HFW-6T3PZ-VV8P3
9HV37-2MG0Z-59L0T
HK4WF-MI4IK-ERY77
Z5B0X-CTEHJ-CHZ46
4PVZF-8B3GN-2DR0E
HVJ8T-FIQWX-KV6CN
54306-56KBK-BWW64
PD8ZH-NVVIV-3HIJE
JC76H-W4PKH-F99B5

7 years ago

I thank you on behalf of all the mute ninjas who would never acknowledge that they took a key. The communicative ones will thank you themselves :-)

7 years ago

got the 7ARGZ-VBW52-8EEY7 and HVJ8T-FIQWX-KV6CN

7 years ago

Thanks, I got 3RJJL-9YCG2-C249B and JC76H-W4PKH-F99B5

7 years ago

Got the TDGLV-BQ83G-VLIAL key of Operation Caucasus, thanks!!! :)

7 years ago

I got P768N-BMNQW-IZQM7, thank you for the surprise key flood. :)

7 years ago

HK4WF-MI4IK-ERY77
I4I7L-TV687-0VA5R
Thanks I took these!

7 years ago

I got JZEMX-IYAAP-0T2QL Operation Caucasus
Thanks xD

7 years ago

got WMDTH-4LEI6-VVA48

7 years ago

Z5B0X-CTEHJ-CHZ46 i got this 1and IXA0N-0A8D8-ZP2BM so thanks :)

7 years ago

I grabbed Airstrike HD and Data Hacker: Reboot from list one.

If I have keys to contribute, should I add you on steam?

7 years ago

You can simply send them to me in email, to [my user name here] (starts with "y") at the domain in the attached image.

Thanks! :-)

View attached image.
7 years ago

done key

7 years ago

What do you mean?

7 years ago

And if anyone ever wondered why do I bother with archiving used keys, here's a very good reason.

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/wHQMF/

7 years ago

Ƃųƕƥ

7 years ago

Cool way to avoid ninjas :) Did not get past the sgtools thingy for 2. Think I need to go gift some more,lol.

7 years ago

I took pressure from list2 thank u and all the donators xD

7 years ago

Any other updates? :-)

7 years ago

I haven´t taken anything from list 3 yet...I wanted to send you some keys first...which Im gonna do later today xD

7 years ago

email sent...and I took Robin Hood from list3 xD
thanks again

7 years ago

Got the email. Thank you! I'll start adding these keys later today :-)

7 years ago

Any preference as to what list to add the keys to?

I'm actually thinking of adding yet another list (seriously), where everyone who is not a rule breaker can ask for a single key and the key will be provided on a first-asked-first-served basis. Thoughts?

7 years ago

sounds pretty good to me xD...but I would at least ask for lvl1 maybe even 2
but thats up to you

7 years ago

The other 4 lists are for contributors only. I think it would be nice to have a list that's open to all, assuming we're dealing with actual people here who can write a comment and have no history of rule breaking.

Maybe add a limit related to minimum number of comments or date registered to reduce the chance of requests from alt accounts?

7 years ago

yeah the alternate accounts is what I was worried about...I think minimum number of comments would be nice
It shows some appreceation for forum activity even if you dont or cant give anything
and I dont think anyone would spam bumps to get a key for woodle tree adventures xD

7 years ago

Done! :-)

7 years ago

Buמp!

7 years ago

Closed 6 years ago by Yirg.