Just curious which are you using:) Topis for off-top :)

In case you are using both just choose which one you prefere.

PS:
Yes, you can tell why iOS/Androin is one and the only right :D!

8 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Are You using iOS or Android?

View Results
iOS
Android

still very happy with my 1020 <3

8 years ago

Symbian!

8 years ago

I miss my crackberry

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

8 years ago

i have an iphone 5c, so ios. :3

works perfectly fine for what i want to use it.

8 years ago

Android, because my Tablet and TV are Androids, and all of my relatives use it too.

8 years ago

You really expected another result other than Android winning? :D

8 years ago

My phone has Windows, previous phone was android though.
I will never go for iOS. But once my current phone dies, I am not sure if I'd return to Android or stick to Windows.

8 years ago

I use Android (5), but I only use Chrome, Gmail, Maps, Whatsapp so for me any phone is ok.
I do all my stuff on PC so the phone is only for talking/messeging and reading news in the morning :)

8 years ago

Windows 10 Mobile

8 years ago

If you look at history, it repeats itself over and over again showing that all proprietary systems are doomed to fail eventually even if they might be the 'King of the Hill' like Nokia once was.

Individual tastes are just exceptions to the rule where main thing is going with the flow (open source achieves this). What happened to Nokia, BlackBerry, older Windows phones, (Sony) Ericsson etc. etc. will eventually happen to iPhone despite it's fanbase because you have no option to choose other than the version whereas if you don't like your current Android you can go to mobile shop to find way more alternatives that might interest you instead.

Apple is an industry leading company that pushes other companies to their limits via competition. But on the other hand, their cost/effectiveness ratio is the highest with biggest profit margin. Although some may prefer this intentionally, this is the very reason iPhone can never compete with Android in the long run. Wise customer does his research and sees that he can't explain the price difference between an Android and iPhone for same set of specifications other than it's being "iPhone".

All above is the general ongoing but I repeat we all have to find the phone that serves best to our taste.

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

8 years ago

I did. For Android. :D

8 years ago

I have no issue spending that much on a phone, but only if it's on Android.

I wouldn't pay a single penny for Apple's shit.

8 years ago

I had used countless android phones and tablets, and also using ipad and iphone more recently. Android is customizable, but you won't have the time to play with the UI once you get bored with it. It is laggy too, the scrolling performance is way poorer than iOS, which affects your using experience 90% of the time. The bottom three bottons, well, they don't sound a must to me after I switched to iphone. If you are an experienced android user, I think you should understand how frustrating the google services and different kinds of background activities are sucking up the battery, which is fxxking annoying and time consuming. Instead of installing bunch of mods and framework, why not pay a little more for an iphone?lol

8 years ago

I've experienced none of those issues from my Galaxy S3 or Nexus 6P.

8 years ago

That is unfortunate. From my experience using defy, galaxy nexus, g pro and g2, I can tell google play services and the location settings affect many of the users if not most. Android M may get things better, but its smoothness is incomparable to any iProduct. When I am still using Android, I gave up the launchers and stuff and use google now launcher instead. I really suggest people to go down to any retail store and try to really use an iphone, yes the screen is not HD and the battery is small, but it turns out to be a smooth phone that can last a day and do not have battery drain during idling.

8 years ago

Can you elaborate on the Google Play Service issue. From the XDA forums I go to, it's little to no issue. As for the location feature, it's an issue in the iOS side as well. The best anyone can do is to turn the location off. That being said, my phone lasts my a few days with locations on and only takes about 30 minutes to recharge thanks to USB-C.

I've also tried iOS before with the iPhone 4. Looking back now, the only thing I miss are a few games I played on it like Ace Attorney and Device 6. Other than that, I hate the generic UI, iTunes synchronizing, and lack of innovation. Apple adds features to their products when other companies had it for years now. Their removal of feature is annoying as well.

8 years ago

Search "google play service battery drain" and there you go. People use greenify for a reason. People combine it with xposed to stop system apps, and one example is google services will continuously look for your location(when it is open) and cause massive drain. Turning the location off is not a good option as it supposed to provide data for your widgets and google now(which I used very often). On the other hand, I didn't experience any location related issues on my 6s, but I am not sure on older iphones.

Talking about battery, I think only very few android phones can beat iphones in screen on time, referring to phonearena and real people's feedback, which included xperia z3 compact.

I used to wander around xda and flashed countless of roms, but I truely recommend you to try an iphone 6s or plus first, as you can refund anyway. If you still don't like it thats fine, but it really provides a better experience in my view.

P.S. While I am using G2, the biggest problem I have faced is the google location service plus the annoying memory leak in stupid 5.0. Sigh.

8 years ago

Honestly. I had iPhone 5S and it was pretty laggy. It was brand new directly from the store. I thought it´s just my piece so i claim back my money. They told me the phone is running how it should be. So i tested few other pieces what my friends used to have at the time and it was the same. Return to home screen took almost a second, web browsing took forever to scroll down and render the page on LTE. Only thing it was smooth was scrolling icons on homescreen. I think the speed is comparable with Android 4.2.2 It was disappointing after i heard legends about how fast iPhones are. It was fast as Galaxy S4 Mini. I love immediate reaction. I work fast. I need fast phones.

8 years ago

I want to use my OS for more than just call, message and internet. That is why i choosed Android. This system is limitless. Basically modified Linux.

8 years ago

I didn't vote because I'm using both - I have 2 phones (a Samsung Note 2 and an iPhone 6 from work). However, I much prefer Android.

8 years ago

I use Android, but for tablet use I will probably move to an iPad Mini at some point, simply because I'm mainly gaming on my tablet and iOS has more "PC" games and fewer compatibility / performance problems.

8 years ago

Ебучие яблоки выигрывают, потому что у них первее всего выходят игры и, как чаще всего, устраивают эванты на привязку к этим играм, а на андроид они выходят спустя 2 месяца, а акция заканчивается

8 years ago

Using a Windows phone myself. Its awesome but it sad too see it's abandoned by Microsoft. It doesn't get any updates and its apps are pretty much abandoned by developers.

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.