November 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ November 29th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† December 6th 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning FATE Edition

• RU/CIS + LATAM + SEA + Turkey (lower priced regions): likely {sub/470703} which can be activated ONLY in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, China, India, Bahamas, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico, Turkey, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Viet Nam, Thailand (RU/CIS confirmed, SEA confirmed)
  • Everyone else: {sub/470702} (ROW) (confirmed)

Eldest Souls

Hell Let Loose

Roboquest
On 2023-06-07 or shortly before that, previously unused ROW keys allocated to China have been stealthily replaced with locked keys {sub/855125}. RU/CIS, LATAM+TR likely also had these keys replaced (subs not indexed). (source)
For everyone else who requested a key from support: the key received is also region locked: {sub/855127} - can be redeemed everywhere apart from LATAM, RU/CIS, Turkey.

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (ROW)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (SEA)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Notes:

Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning FATE Edition contains the following items, delivered a s a single key:

Currently there is no such package on SteamGifts, therefore you can give it away only as the base game or as one of the included DLCs.

๐ŸŒŸ2023-01-16: Hell Let Loose out of stock for Asia (source)

๐ŸŒŸ2023-04-09: Roboquest out of stock (source)

๐ŸŒŸ2023-06-07: Previously unused ROW keys allocated to China have been stealthily replaced with locked keys. Other regions might also be affected by this behavior. (source)

๐ŸŒŸ2023-09-24: UnMetal out of stock (source)

๐ŸŒŸ2023-12-07: UnMetal back in stock (source)

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 588811, 625097

LEAKS for DECEMBER CHOICE can be found HERE

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Hell Let Loose 87% of 54463 - ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/686810 W 0 $39.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning FATE Edition 75% of 4109 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV (?) sub/470702 W 0 $54.99
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Aiko's Choice 92% of 2301 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1579380 W L 0* $19.99
Roboquest 94% of 3584 - - 3.00 CV app/692890 W 0 $19.99
Eldest Souls 81% of 1523 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1108590 W 0* $19.99
UnMetal 94% of 1101 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1203710 W 0 $19.99
Raji: An Ancient Epic 86% of 1480 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/730390 W 0 $24.99
Morbid: The Seven Acolytes 76% of 516 - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/1140890 W 2 $24.99

* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced too high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.

Retail:

• $224.92

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will you pull the trigger on this one or wait to see if the year ends with more of a bang?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Based on how many wishlisted games I see in this bundle, I Re-Reckon this will be a great purchase for me.
[Only with limited deal] IGN would better bring back the $6 discount coupon again instead of the lame offer from last month, otherwise all Hell breaks Loose.
[Happy] If you're into a wide range of games, like I am, then this packed-with-fun bundle is the right thing for you.
[Neutral] I'm a little on the fence with this one. Some games look interesting, others are meh or not really my thing.
[Pause] Grumpy Tactics: Pause the Choice. See you next month, Humble! As one of the Eldest subscribers, I'm sad that I have to do this so often...
[Disappointed, lineup] These bundles keep changing from bad to worseโ€ฆ I canโ€™t take it anymore.
[Accidental autocharge] Dammit, I forgot to pause this month. Again.

sings No coupon, no buy

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

1 year ago

Which one, may I ask? There's quite a few good ones.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

1 year ago

That makes sense. You have an impressive number of perfect games btw.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

I was tempted to purchase this mostly to give away, but with all the restrictions that mention Latam, (I am in the Dominican Republic), no way I am wading into that mess!

1 year ago

Just released a promo HOLIDAY22 for an 89 dollar annual membership works out to 7.50 a month. Just gifted myself the year so im set on humble for the foreseeable future

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

Hmmm... any info from anyone how that is in euros?
(If it turns out to 7โ‚ฌ, it's pretty good as I very rarely got a 4โ‚ฌ discount, 2-3โ‚ฌ was he average)

Also I kind of hope I can use this month's coupon, cancel the sub, then go for the yearly maybe.

1 year ago

Did you find the last couple of HB so good, that you think a yearly subscription will be worth it? Really just pure curiosity

1 year ago

That's a good question when it comes to buying a subscription, no problem.

Skipped only the two July bundles in the past two years, and I think because they were a bit underwhelming and I was in a bad mood / did not get a coupon. Still bought 2-3 games of each in bundle splits.
I think they consistently give 2-4 games each month I'm interested in, and for 7โ‚ฌ that's a good deal. It's rare that there is an objectively bad / weak game in it, so the games still have value for giveaways, gifts, bundle splits or trades.

1 year ago

With such a track record, on games that you would play from the bundles, I understand why such a yearly subscription will be worth for you. Hope you have even more luck with the games in the near future :)

1 year ago

โ‚ฌ87 for one year

so 7.25โ‚ฌ

bit tempted to buy as gift, purchase this months at 7โ‚ฌ and get 13 months for 94โ‚ฌ as coupons have gone from 5โ‚ฌ to 9โ‚ฌ/8โ‚ฌ/7โ‚ฌ :/

1 year ago

Thanks for the info!

1 year ago

As my monthly is canceled but still active, for me only way to get discount for annual sub was by using link from twitter:
https://www.humblebundle.com/membership/checkout?duration=annual&promo=holiday22

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

has anyone got a coupon yet? I didn't get anything in the mail and when I tried to cancel they didn't "offer" anything

1 year ago

Check https://www.humblebundle.com/home/coupons for a coupon in case you missed the mail. The first coupons (to buy Choice for $7 / 7โ‚ฌ for one month) were sent out two weeks ago already. If there will be another offer, I'd expect it in around 6-8h from now.

Also there's this offer:

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/oUzOI/get-a-humble-choice-annual-membership-for-only-89

though I am not sure if you can still get it.

1 year ago

The autocharge starts in less than 24h.

This is your last chance to pause this month's Choice if you wish to do so.

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

1 year ago

anyone hoping for at least decent games for next month?

1 year ago

That's a stupid question. No, people obviously want a heap of shit, so they don't even dare to hope. It's forbidden.

1 year ago

Hoping for "Crash Bandicoot 4: Itโ€™s About Time". You can do it, Humble. ๐Ÿคž

1 year ago

+1

1 year ago

No, I will make a rant about how shitty are the games from the month, pausing my annual plan I got in 2016, still 10 months unused /s

1 year ago

For most Humble Monthlies, I usually see a couple games that are already on my wishlist or have some interest in, one or two new discoveries that seem fun, and the rest are filler, or just games from genres I don't enjoy.

1 year ago

Anyone is having issues with the payment? They didn't autocharge me, then I tried to pay it manually and nothing happened. I refreshed the page and now it stucked with a "Payment already in progress" message.

1 year ago

Same thing

1 year ago

It just means that your auto-bill is queued up in their system already, but hasn't finalized. They seem to be running a bit behind today (still waiting on mine to go through as well) - could be volume, server trouble, or some similar issue. I'd just give it a few hours to let them catch up.

Here's a little more info:
https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410741360667-Humble-Choice-Payment-Already-in-Progress-Error

1 year ago

ah, didn't know about that, thanks. They charged me a few minutes ago

1 year ago

I'm curious to see when the first leaks for december will arrive.

My guess would be "shadow of the tomb raider", because thats the only game I bought this sale and I know my luck :D

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 months ago.

1 year ago

oh, thanks for that piece of information :D

1 year ago

Back in 2019.
this is a good site to price and sale shop from
https://isthereanydeal.com/game/shadowoftombraider/history/

1 year ago

Untitled Goose Game will be likely in because the same thing happens to me.

1 year ago

Well, looking at the latest sales, I'm almost sure that there could be included Ace Combat 7 or Marvel Avengers, and I lean a little more towards the latter since the addition of Winter Soldier did not attract many players, and multiplayer is in risk. I almost bought it but regretted it at the last minute because that.

1 year ago*

Hope for Ace Combat 7 Ultimate Maverick edition. The Standard Ace Combat 7 is pretty cheap in sales for a year now.

1 year ago

i have already bought Ace 7 for 5 bucks and i will go definitively to buy also the season pass. the game is great

1 year ago

Never going to see a Squenix game on the choice. So no Avengers.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

September 2022 Humble Choice (#34): https://store.steampowered.com/app/517630/Just_Cause_4_Reloaded/
December 2019 Humble Choice (#1): https://store.steampowered.com/app/750920/Shadow_of_the_Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Edition/

and more in the monthlies before the name were changed to humble choice.

1 year ago

Havenโ€™t had my subscription for maybe a year, been wanting Hell Let Loose and that was an easy $12 purchase for me. Might stick around for another few months but the second I donโ€™t want a single game from a bundle Iโ€™ll unsubscribe again lol

1 year ago

any leaks?

1 year ago

WHERE IS DA LEAKS

1 year ago

Check the basement or exhaust pipes.

1 year ago

i donut

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

XDDDDD

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 months ago.

1 year ago

If it were, it would most likely be the base game anyway.

1 year ago

nah xD

1 year ago

As far as I know, no game from CD Projekt was ever published in a bundle. Publishers are much more wary of bundles today than 3-5 years ago. I don't think any CD Projekt game will ever be in a bundle. At least not in Humble/IG/Fanatical. Maybe in their own GOG bundle or something... But Humble? Not a chance.

1 year ago

maybe next Humble Choice will be VR games as well?

1 year ago

What's with the VR bundle/games spam from HB? I hope they don't start this trend with Humble Choice as well.

1 year ago

Yeah that would be an insta skip for me then :/

1 year ago

1 year ago

Oh nice. Own GreedFall but Wasteland 3 is a want-have for me. :) (And Backbone does look interesting too.)

1 year ago*

Good games, hard skip cuz I own the headliners.

1 year ago

First Class Trouble is also in the Yogscast bundle.

1 year ago

have them all sadness

1 year ago

If it's true, that's amazing. Wasteland3 is on my wl.

1 year ago

Of course, it is true. This leak comes from Billbil-kun, whose motto is:

Predict the future... but only with evidence!

View attached image.
1 year ago

Man, I hope Wasteland 3 is the Colorado Edition including the DLC.

1 year ago

if he didn't specify, it's the standard edition

1 year ago

If it were, it would probably be mentioned

1 year ago

Humble has a terrible record of including dlc on humble choice, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

1 year ago

Guys, I said "hope", not "believe". I know it's unlikely. Let me hope! :P

1 year ago

I'm satisfied if they make it a really cheap upgrade option.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

+1

1 year ago

If Wasteland 3 and GreedFall don't have their DLCs included, I'm going to skip. You hear that, HB?!

1 year ago

Greefall dlc don't worth it is crap. the Wasteland 3 dlc instead is good

1 year ago

Always amazing how you know all these things without having played the games.
Not to mention that the Steam reviews oppose your claims (33 and 60% for the DLC).

1 year ago

Well, it's bambi350, what did you expect?

1 year ago

Well bambi also should be getting older and gain some sort of experience or wisdom. ;)

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

It's Humble Bundle, don't expect it.

1 year ago

yes unfortunately i don't expect any dlc. i probably i have to buy the wasteland 3 dlc separately

1 year ago

The same guy who created last month two giveaways for Kingdoms of Amalur and Shadow Tactics: Aiko's Choice right after the leaks were announced did it again this month with GreedFall.
Created a giveaway before he/she actually has the key for it, just to avoid reduced CV.

I don't like guys who think they are smart and exploit the system this way. :(

1 year ago

Can the admins do anything to prevent this?

1 year ago

Usually, I believe, if there is a leak, the "bundled date" is set to the date of the leak to prevent exactly this.

1 year ago

So far they haven't done this for the last month.

1 year ago

There is always option to add him to blacklist, I know that it will not fix the problem, but it's a start.

1 year ago

Looks like he's pissed at me because he blacklisted me.
I wouldn't have joined his giveaway anyway and neither did I join his previous two. I have too much pride for that.

And this doesn't prevent me from seeing his profile either. So I still can point this out every month.

edit:
In a way this is best case scenario... I still can see him and he can't join my giveaways :D

1 year ago*

Make a ticket for it with support linking the user I'd say.

1 year ago

Awesome! I've been waiting for months for Wasteland 3 to be in the Monthly, and now it even comes with Backbone.
Own and played Greedfall already. It's an okay game, but got bored after 44ish hours. The whole world is a bit empty and it became a fetch quest hunt.

1 year ago

Own and played Greedfall already. It's an okay game, but got bored after 44ish hours. The whole world is a bit empty and it became a fetch quest hunt.

If it can keep you interested for 44 hours I'd say it's more than worth its price.

1 year ago

It's just that there is so much more potential to it. I would have loved to sink it 100 hours more into this world, but sadly it didn't keep me hooked due to its emptiness and the turning into fetch quests character.
Alas, I did have fun during these 44 hours. It's a beautiful world with interesting characters and a great story.

1 year ago

I would have loved to sink it 100 hours more into this world

It's quite hard to put that much content into the game without making it grindy (repetitive).

Alas, I did have fun during these 44 hours.

That's all that matters imo.

It's a beautiful world with interesting characters and a great story.

Your 44 hours made me look into it a bit and it seems quite interesting indeed. If it ends up in the HB Monthly it's more than likely worth it. Considering how average the campaigns are nowadays it's nice seeing lengthy but interesting games as well from time to time.

1 year ago

looks nice

1 year ago

Hope the $7 discount works with it, if it does I'm getting it. 3 wishlisted games, GreedFall, Backbone and Wasteland 3.

1 year ago

The $7 discount from that coupon? It does not work with the December bundle, I can tell you that much. Those offers always expire before the new bundle gets released (sometimes even earlier), also see the fine print: "Coupon expires on December 6, 2022 at 9:59 am PT" (that's one minute before the December bundle starts). All we can hope for is they come up with a similar offer in a few weeks.

1 year ago

3 out of 4 wishlisted games?
Nah, that sounds too good to be true.

1 year ago

Merry Christmas :)

1 year ago

Indeed it turned out to be. Thanks!

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 months ago.

3 months ago

Oh really? You're gonna skip the December Choice from 2022? Good to know...

3 months ago

Hell let loose keys are exhausted at the moment, at least for my region (Asia)

1 year ago

Hell let loose keys has been restocked, I;m in Asia btw

11 months ago

Roboquest keys are exhausted

11 months ago

Roboquest keys still "temporarily exhausted" :/

10 months ago

Roboquest still exhausted

10 months ago

Roboquest is probably going to be another one of those games that never get delivered or maybe in like three years fron now.

10 months ago

Inb4 they will never deliver the keys :(

9 months ago

I know, I still have a bundle from 2020 where one key was never availableโ€ฆ

9 months ago

Hi, the unused Roboquest from China copy has been revoked and they sent a new region locked key to who send a support ticket

View attached image.
9 months ago

Good, i just tried to redeem mine and it failed, even thought it's not supposed to be region locked. I'll harrass support then cause of these shady devs.

9 months ago

mine also got revoked today

9 months ago

I tried to active the Roboquest key and it's a duplicate and I'm from EU.

9 months ago

same here...

8 months ago

Same issue here, tried to contact humble bundle, I'll post here with updates on the ticket

8 months ago

Humble just reactivated the key for me, but it's out of stock

8 months ago

So you actually got a key recently? They have been out of stock for me since March now.

8 months ago

I don't remember activating a key, but a key showed as revealed on the page. Its already redeemed though, and I know for a fact that I haven't redeemed it. Humble bundle just replied, they won't provide any assistance..

8 months ago

Deleted

4 months ago

Deleted

4 months ago

Deleted

4 months ago

anyone know whats up with roboquest keys? revoked today

i see im not only one here...wtf is going on with hb these days?

9 months ago

Yet another big L for humble with this Roboquest issue

7 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.