October 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 October 25th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 November 1st 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope

• customers from Brunei Darussalam, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Japan, Cambodia, Korea, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Taiwan, Viet Nam do not receive this game. Replacement: Silver Chains (confirmed)
  • Everyone else: {sub/411411} (confirmed)

Disciples: Liberation

Epic Chef

Railroad Corporation

DEATHLOOP, Monster Train, Monster Train: The Last Divinity DLC, Maid of Sker, Golf Gang have no region locks (ROW for everyone).

⚠️⚠️⚠️ EXTREMELY IMPORTANT NOTE for Disciples: Liberation⚠️⚠️⚠️
In Dec 2022, for ROW purchases, the unrevealed keys for Disciples: Liberation have been replaced with new ones. In some cases when the key was already revealed, a new entry was added.
These keys are REGION LOCKED {sub/639971} (RU/CIS + India + Turkey + LATAM + SEA), which means that people who are in ROW regions WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REDEEM IT.
This is likely a temporary mistake of key assignment by Humble and will probably be fixed.
Any keys you copied before this accidental replacement have not been revoked.
The first batch of correct keys has not been reported as revoked yet.
The second batch of incorrect region locked keys has not been reported as revoked yet.
It remains to be seen if another change will restore the original set or bring out a third batch of keys for Disciples: Liberation.

🔑 Full list of subs (EU)
🔑 Full list of subs (CN)
📷 Region lock screenshots (ROW)
📷 Region lock screenshots (Asia)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Notes:

• The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope includes base + The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope - Curator's Cut DLC + The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope - Friend's Pass
  • You can claim some in-game content for DEATHLOOP on Prime Gaming this month: Dressed to Kill Bundle
  • New subscribers: use 8FORIGN to get this month's Choice for $8. (source)
  • 🌟 NEW 2023-11-14: DEATHLOOP keys will expire on January 2, 2024
  • **🌟 NEW 2023-11-20: Railroad Corporation out of stock. (source)

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 417419, 516459

Leaks for November Choice

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
DEATHLOOP 77% of 15385 🏆 9.00 CV app/1252330 W 0 $59.99
Monster Train 96% of 14725 🏆 3.75 CV app/1102190 W 0 $24.99
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope 72% of 4324 🏆 3.00 CV app/1194630 W 0 $19.99
Disciples: Liberation 75% of 1931 🏆 6.00 CV app/1287840 W 0 $39.99
Maid of Sker 80% of 1017 🏆 3.75 CV app/826940 W 0 $24.99
Epic Chef 80% of 286 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/1312960 W 0 $24.99
Railroad Corporation 75% of 829 🏆 5.25 CV app/797400 W 0 $34.99
Golf Gang 88% of 353 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/1151050 W 0 $9.99
Monster Train: The Last Divinity DLC (DLC) 76% of 241 - - 1.80 CV app/1359320 W 0 $11.99

Customers from Brunei Darussalam, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Japan, Cambodia, Korea, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Taiwan, Viet Nam receive Silver Chains instead of The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Silver Chains 73% of 408 🏆 3.75 CV app/975470 W 3 $24.99

Retail:

• $251.91

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Can this month's bundle keep up the high quality of the previous two months?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] I thought I'd be stuck in a DEATHLOOP deciding whether to claim this month or not, but the top games make it quite easy.
[Only with limited deal] Dear AllHumbleMighty, please hear our prayers and bestow upon us the sweetness of a $6 or at least a $4 discount!
[Happy] This bundle tastes like it’s cooked by an Epic Chef, that’s how delicious it is! (Quite glad they didn't use any Epic Games ingredients…)
[Neutral] It's a decent lineup, but both underwhelming and mildly interesting at the same time.
[Pause] Not going to join you on the Monster Hype Train, guys. Not this month.
[Disappointed, lineup] Sorry, but I don't care about these games at all. For me the bundle paints a Dark Picture and I have Little Hope that the quality will rise in the future.
[Canceling the subscription] I was a Disciple of the Choice cult up until last month, but this time I will finally achieve Liberation.
[Accidental autocharge] Dammit, I forgot to pause this month. Again.

I´ve joined humble choice 10 days ago and I´m not sure when I should cancel it.

When I paid for it, HB stated that a charge would be done 25th October through Paypal. On the other hand, they mentioned that the susbcription would be renewed and charged 29th November.

I guess that those dates would be correct if I were a regular subscriber, right ? Can I safely asume that there would be no problem/charge if I were to cancel 10 November?

Thanks in advance

1 year ago

You subscribed (and paid for) the current October 2022 Monthly, which includes Deathloop & the other games.
You can cancel immediately without waiting and keep all those games in your Steam library.

The only reason for not canceling right away is maybe you see a game in their store and are considering buying it. Because you can get a 10% off most games in their store as long as you're subscribed.

1 year ago

On the other hand, they mentioned that the susbcription would be renewed and charged 29th November.

On 29th November, you will be automatically charged for the next month's games, and you will also (of course) receive them. If you cancel your subscription before then, nothing should happen.

1 year ago

Thanks to both of you! I´ll wait then ;)

1 year ago

You're welcome.

Another perk (I forgot to mention because I've never used it) for subscribing to Humble Monthly is their Humble Games Collection.
https://www.humblebundle.com/membership/collection?hmb_source=navbar

Games you can play for free but need two things to do that: To be subscribed and to download Humble's own launcher. They used to let you download and keep the games on your pc but that was ages ago before their new launcher.

1 year ago

Thanks again. I know about that but their library is pretty bad (only Chinatown detective draws slightly my attention) and either way I have plenty of games on hold.

1 year ago

The autocharge process starts in less than 24h.

This is your last change to pause this month, if you wish to do so.

1 year ago

Managed to get a 4$ off coupon by pausing this month, better than nothing i guess

1 year ago

Certainly smarter than me not taking the $3 coupon before cancelling and then not getting any in my email inbox :(

1 year ago

Pretty good considering these games, this is a month I don't mind not getting a coupon because of the selection :)

1 year ago

also geet the coupon but i cant claim monster train game when i select games

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 months ago.

1 year ago

If you pause now you won't get October games.
November Choice will open next week on Tuesday and you'll have the whole month to decide if you want to get it.

Each month is fully dedicated to the specific month. Pausing or canceling has no affect on the next month.

In essence it is just a regular bundle which you can buy immediately if you like.... Just with needlessly complicated subscription and payment model :D

PS. If you have bought the October bundle already AND you want to pause November - it has zero affect. You can unpause it once games get revealed. Once again - just needlessly complicated system for basically a regular bundle :D I hope I didn't miss anything important, though. I myself just pause it after reveal and wait for discount email..

1 year ago*

Small addendum: cancelling DOES have an effect on the next month. ^^

When skipping a month via pause, it will automatically unpause the next month. When cancelling, you will have to manually resubscribe.

1 year ago

Ah, right. Of course. Thanks :)

1 year ago

If you have already bought the October bundle, wait for tomorrow if you want to pause. Otherwise, I think you will be automatically unpaused today, as it is the auto-charge day.

1 year ago

It shows "Your next billing date is November 29, 2022." and I am able to skip the month.
Theoretically it should stay paused until 27th of December if you pause now (with possibility of unpausing at whatever time)

Seems like a hole in the system if it would let you pause next month before charging happens for current month, which unpauses your sub. Anyone done and noticed this to happen?

1 year ago

Billing date is about actual payment for recurring subscriptions. Yours being in November is just a coincidence, mine is in next July, so it's not exactly about skipping the current month or not (but of course the billing date moves forward whenever you skip a month).

1 year ago

1 year ago

I waited until now because I was still undecided if I should get it for just deathloop.
Now I decided to get it and when I'm about to pay it says that my subscription would be automaticly renewed on the 29th of november.
That has me a bit confused about next month games...
Would I still be able to pay at the beginning of the month if I find the games interesting too or would I have to wait for the 29th. to get the november games? Because clearly I won't get both the october and november games with todays fee.

1 year ago

It's the same every month. On the first tuesday the new games get revealed. Then you can pay and buy whenever you like. On the last tuesday you get auto-charged if you didn't already buy, pause or cancel.

1 year ago

thank you :)

1 year ago

I thought I had paused this month but it still auto-charged me, that's fun.

1 year ago

Me too, o well.

1 year ago

Am I the only one that can't wait for a leak?

1 year ago

Same here, always excited to discover which games will be in the bundle

1 year ago

$9 coupon is the lowest this month?

1 year ago

It seems like it, but you can get it for $8 with 8FORIGN if you're not a subscriber already.
The coupon comes from https://www.ign.com/rewards.

1 year ago

i have a crap ton of problems subscribing to choice with a new account. i used a code from steelseeries with 50% off, made a new account and tried paying with CC and paypal, always they wanted to check my phone for the transaction, phone verified ok, then they sent an e-mail that they will further check the payment method and after some hours it will say that they couldn't verify it. very wierd.
i guess they don't want new subscribers.

1 year ago

the same problem. with polish visa card and uk revolut. polish account, polish number.
i tried so many times... everytime - payment is reviewed - 1-2 hours later - don';t accept

1 year ago

Maybe this will explain a bit why this happens to you.

1 year ago

nope.. different numbers(

1 year ago

Different numbers doesn't matter much if you use the same payment method / name / zip code.

1 year ago

yes. the same promocode.
and cards too

another card - order is canceled...

1 year ago

Humble Bundle doesn't like multi-accounting.
If you use the same phone number, same name, same payment method, then all these accounts will be linked together and could ultimately be blocked from purchases. The phone number validation when you purchase something is the first step towards that, then comes "your order could not be approved". Those are both signs that they already don't trust you. The more you try making new accounts and using the same identification methods, the worse you make it for your main account.

1 year ago

Will the The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope key (from EU) activate if I give it to someone in Asia? The region locks are confusing. Gets me every time :/

1 year ago

Yes.
"Everyone else" is usually ROW, unless exclusions are specified.
Since there's no EU-lock listed up top, your purchase falls under the "Everyone else" category. And since for The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope that key is ROW, Asian countries will be able to redeem it.

1 year ago

Got it!
You are doing so much work with all this. Thanks a lot for your hard work over the years, it doesn't go unnoticed 🖖

1 year ago

Thank you, I really appreciate your support!

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

The advertising about playing it when it releases is for the humble game collection and you can access the game through the humble app with a choice subscription. (Although it will be on steam for purchase on the 27th too.)

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Cancelled plan and nothing.

1 year ago

they gave me a 20% coupon
now comes out to 9€ KEKW

1 year ago

Well, still no leaks about November Choice?

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Last years' December wasn't exactly "the best"...

1 year ago

24h-48h before release is when they usually leak it.

1 year ago

Well played, Humble, so be it: 9€ for a measly 0.99€ discount. Around 1.5 usual monthlies, but this time it was worth it, next time we'll see.

1 year ago

Hi,
According to french leaker Billbil-kun from Dealabs, the following games will be part of the next Choice

• Hell Let Loose
  • Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning - Fate Edition
  • Shadow Tactics: Aiko's Choice

source: https://www.dealabs.com/comments/permalink/38383127

1 year ago

Fingers crossed for Kingdoms of Amalur!

1 year ago

if you already did the old one, this one is quite the same (grphics not change a lot) and the dlc is meh

1 year ago

I postponed buying the original one, then as they dropped this they made it purchase disabled.
This would make me missing out on it so much okay ^^

1 year ago

i got a bad feeling its not fate edition

100% will be $6

1 year ago*

Mmmm maybe, i don't know about Hell Let Loose with the more recent release of Isonzo.

1 year ago

Guess it depends on what you're looking to get out of one of those games, but I've played both, and I tend to have more fun in HLL. Just looking at the player numbers too, there's tons more players in HLL than Isonzo. Something like 16-17x more players.

1 year ago

Isonzo is the next iteration of Verdun / Tannenberg, so mostly smaller scale WW1 infantry trench battles.
HLL is basically a combined arms Battlefield 1942 descendant with more realism, but not on the sim side like Post Scriptum. Also we dont talk about Beyond the Wire.

1 year ago

Shadow Tactics: Aiko's Choice . That would be really good

1 year ago

If those are the highlights, then I'll probably pause and maybe get Aiko's Choice from a bundle split.

1 year ago

If these are the highlights, big oof.

1 year ago

+1

1 year ago

Good enough. With some interesting indies as fillers (better than in October), it could become great.

1 year ago

generic fantasy, generic WWII FPS, sounds like an easy skip...
At least I'll have more time for Elden Ring

1 year ago

At least I'll have more time for [insert game]

That's a great attitude when it comes to unwanted bundles/sales

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Nope for me...

1 year ago

Nothing for me. I hope we get nice indie games among the other 5 games.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Leaks look nice, except for Kingdoms of Amalur that i played many years ago and wasnt the least impressed

1 year ago

Two games I bought on sale and a multiplayer shooter. -_-

1 year ago

thanks for this make me canceling it - earlier this year the best choice ever - this is again 3 games i would never play - would rather have a nice indie game than another shooter and rpg fest

1 year ago

You would have seen them tomorrow anyway, with 4 weeks time to cancel it lol

1 year ago

really you think i don't know that i just want my sub to end i haven't seen more than maybe 5 games i liked at all this year

1 year ago

I don't keep track of who has how many months left, I just find it kind of funny to be that thankful? for a leak (which is unconfirmed, as every leak) so now you can pause - just in time, 29 days before the skipping deadline :D

1 year ago

yes but i don't want to be one of those people who seem pleased to have 2 years left and never take a month

1 year ago

My guess would be someone is double-ing down on those leaks and is creating a giveaway in advance with the hope that the creation date is saving him from the cut in CV.
(4 weeks remaining) https://www.steamgifts.com/archive/search?q=kingdoms%20of%20amalur

but just could be coincidence :D

edit:
same guy now did one for Shadow Tactics: Aiko's Choice too.
Now it can't be just a coincidence

1 year ago*

Deleted

1 year ago

This is why we can't have nice things.

You know what's going to happen because of people like this? The "bundled" date on SG will probably have to be set to the date of the leak.

1 year ago

The "bundled" date on SG will probably have to be set to the date of the leak.

This always happens anyways, because everytime there's smartasses like this one.

1 year ago

sadly i wish one or both would not be in the bundle and screw them up bad

1 year ago

wow again a skip, 2 years i skip all hbc...

1 year ago

The product isn't for you then. Good day, sir.

1 year ago

You are not even trying then.

1 year ago

hbc is crap since ign .

1 year ago

Another skip if these games are legit. I already have Aiko. Amalur is the exact same as the original with a mediocre expansion pack. And I couldn't care less about online only games so Hell Let Loose is not worth it. I don't like that there's only 8 games now as the quality isn't what it used to be. I used to buy the monthly's far more. Now I skip too many. They need to do better, especially since sales aren't as good and bundles are far fewer than ever.

1 year ago

Every now and again Humble has a good sale.. I want to keep my 20% but I have Amalur and one is an expansion. Hell Let Loose is a crappier squad.
Hopefully the last 5 make it worth.

1 year ago

imo Hell Let Loose is better than squad and it definitely isnt crappy.

1 year ago

+1 i agree it is a great multiplayer game

1 year ago

They actually cater to different niches. A more honest comparison would be HLL vs Post Scriptum but even those differ significantly if you are more discerning than a random RPG fan that sometimes wants to shoot stuff.

1 year ago

instant buy as always for me if the leak is true

1 year ago

Where does that warning on Disciples come from?
It's definitely true (I'm currently having trouble with a key during a trade elsewhere) but I can't seem to find more information in the comments here... Do we have any news on the matter? Are people discussing it like, on reddit or somewhere?

1 year ago

It was first reported on Barter.vg's Discord. Several people there checked the subs and discussed about this.
I didn't see any public announcement so far or any other kind of discussion, but if you do find one please do share it.

Lately they did several things behind their customers' back, for example they removed several keys from the purchase page of old bundles without any notice (you can read more about it here, here and here, and there was the case with a different game but I can't remember which one now).
They're now selling these Holiday Encore bundles when they don't even have keys for some of their games and even perhaps didn't even manage to restock yet the missing keys from the original bundles (The Holiday Encores are bundles released during the past months, relaunched again now at the same price to cash in a few more sales before the end of the year). In these bundles it also happens that some regions were allocated locked keys that they can't redeem, just like it happened now with Disciples (you can read more about it here).

1 year ago

Why do you act as if it was Humble's fault that the dev of Domina turned out to be a dickhead and got banned from Steam? That's hardly something that Humble "did behind their customers' back".

1 year ago

Regardless of what kind of person the Domina dev is, people paid for that product and Humble had no right to remove the key from their purchase page.
Those who did not reveal their key prior to this (or those who did not save it in their key spreadsheets) have no access to it any more.
As far as I know, Humble did not make a public announcement about their intention to remove these keys prior to actioning on it, which for me is acting "behind their customers' back".

There are already so many debates on this topic, let's not start a new one here, since it's just out of context.

1 year ago*

It's unprecedented and unjustifiable to hide a game key from your customers (who paid you for it) because the developer went on a journey to find the exact limits of Valve's patience.

It's not like they key were or would be revoked. Only the developer can ask Valve to deactivate any of keys, and since he's some form of "blacklisted for life", that would not happen. In other words, the keys are perfectly fine valid redeemable keys. (As far as I know, the developer has not made efforts to leak all Domina keys to the general public or anything like that.)

Obviously Humble decided they want to sever a business relationship that potentially reflects poorly on them... but what does that have to do with doing ??? with these now very valuable keys? Do you think a group of employees at IGN said "we will quit on the spot if HB don't delete all Domina keys from the database, [its developer] is the next Charles Manson"?

I doubt the people affected are content with having 20+ euros/dollars of their property confiscated. Depending on rarity and demand, it could or could not be worth triple digits in some distant future.

1 year ago

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer so thoroughly, I really appreciate it :-)

I'll post here when (or if, I guess) I learn more on my side....

1 year ago

Ok so apparently Humble Bundle rereplaced the region-locked Disciples keys, looks like everything's now in order on that front!

1 year ago

Deathloop now has an activation deadline of January 2nd, 2024.

5 months ago

That deadline wasn't there before, right?

Probably a good idea to redeem it ASAP. They sent a mass email that might cause a key shortage. I'm not confident that Humble can see it coming and take measures to avoid it.

5 months ago

I'm actually having trouble revealing it right now. It just infinitely loads when I click "Get game on Steam".

Edit: It's fine actually. I think my browser is just having issues with the site. It was ok when I did it on my phone, although I used the same browser (Firefox)

5 months ago*

A friendly heads-up that game keys for DEATHLOOP, which was part of your October 2022 Humble Choice monthly mix of games, are expiring January 2, 2024.

If you haven’t already done so, reveal your key today so you don’t miss out on your game. If you already revealed your key, you can disregard this notification. 
5 months ago

It was odd to get this email from Humble, but in hindsight I don't recall Humble daying that DEATHLOOP had an expiration up front when the bundle went live.

So I suppose emailing everyone who got the bundle is the least they could do.

5 months ago

revealed key will not expired?

5 months ago

"If you already revealed your key, you can disregard this notification. "

5 months ago

I revealed it before and it says "Must be redeemed by January 2nd, 2024."

5 months ago

https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/epK5kIu

Question is if the deadline is just to reveal the key (and save it somewhere else) before Humble removes it from your account (yes, they will remove it even if you had revealed it), or if the keys are going to be revoked by the developer/publisher.

I suggest you write down/save the revealed key somewhere safe just in case.

5 months ago

Yeah, but 'Must be redeemed by' notification can be easily undestood as 'unredeemed keys will be revoked'. I mean it is Humble, you can always assume the worst... We won't know for sure if we don't ask their support specifically about it.

5 months ago

So are they doing this to all Bethesda games now? I'm expecting Ghostwire Tokyo to get the same treatment.

5 months ago

Correct, it says:

Must be redeemed by June 30th, 2024.

5 months ago

Railroad Corporation keys are out of stock it seems.

5 months ago

Railroad Corporation keys still out of stock, couldn't reveal the key today.

3 months ago

Reminder that all unactivated Choice keys for DEATHLOOP are supposed to expire today (02 Jan 2024).

Keys from Fanatical Prestige Collection Build Your Own Bundle (September 2023) or Fanatical Mystery bundles might or might not have the same deadline.

4 months ago

thanks for the reminder, crazy that it's already been over a year

4 months ago

Thanks a lot for the reminder. Just saved me from losing that key :)

4 months ago

I was able to redeem the key today (05 Feb 2024). I had it revealed long time ago, so I can't say whether unrevealed can be revealed.

2 months ago

So did Deathloop keys expire or just removed from the library?

4 months ago

I only just saw this PSA and thought I missed out but a few minutes ago I was able to reveal my key and redeem it.

4 months ago

Wait, so it wasn't even a deadline to reveal the code? I wonder why they put an expiry date then lol

4 months ago

I was able to redeem the key today (05 Feb 2024). I had it revealed long time ago, so I can't say whether unrevealed can be revealed.

2 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.