1 year ago

Comment has been collapsed.

great news as i use the 3080 membership and cant afford a big rig atm :)

1 year ago

Sounds like they're really serious about that cloud gaming service. Might have to give it a try again sometime to see if it can really compete with household devices. Too bad about the relatively low selection of supported titles though.

If they can keep delivering, I can see how it may become a potential competitor for really intensive games. Then again, it is a rather steep price to pay for something you can only occasionally use. A pay-as-you-go model may work a lot better for some people.

1 year ago

Hopefully they update the specs on the free tier as well, some of the games on the service rn can't even run properly on the free tier.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 months ago.

1 year ago

Damn really? Wow....

1 year ago

Damn I thought it was just because of the holidays, 2 months ago queues used to be 60-70 people for me, now it's at 600.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Yea I just tested it myself now and they're definitely playing with the numbers. It was a 700 people queue but I had to wait only 10 min to get in, yesterday at noon the queue was at 700 and it took about two hours just to drop to 300. But yea I agree with you this service is decent enough, 10e is a fair price.

1 year ago

The service is good enough.. Only if they can add more AAA games, that's really the only issue (I have).

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

It's not only that, as I current user of that service, the quality of stream is not even closer to GFN.

1 year ago

Too bad game selection is limited... otherwise might be good alternative to buying GPU

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.