Platinum Collection - Build Your Own Bundle (Jun / Jul 2021)

3 Tiers, 20 Items

07 Jun 2021 - 05 Jul 2021

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

USD EUR GBP CAD AUD RUB JPY
Qty: 3 9.99 9.99 8.99 12.49 13.99 885 1225
in USD* $9.99 $12.18 $12.74 $10.34 $10.85 $12.14 $11.21
Qty: 5 15.99 15.99 13.99 19.99 22.99 1410 1950
in USD* $15.99 $19.49 $19.82 $16.55 $17.84 $19.35 $17.84
Qty: 7 19.99 19.99 17.99 24.99 28.99 1735 2450
in USD* $19.99 $24.36 $25.49 $20.69 $22.49 $23.81 $22.42

* Converted to USD using 2021-06-07 exchange rates (the lowest converted prices are bolded)

Notes:

1. The UPlay items most likely have region locks.
  2. METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience and METAL GEAR SURVIVE seem to not be available in some regions (example: US)
  3. EU customers receive METAL GEAR SURVIVE sub/133987 - can be activated anywhere apart from China, Viet Nam

Pick & Mix

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Ary and the secret of seasons 70% of 65 - 🏆 39.99 CV app/935570 W 0 $39.99
Murder by Numbers 88% of 579 🏆 14.99 CV app/1140290 W 0 $14.99
XING: The Land Beyond 88% of 199 🏆 19.99 CV app/299400 W 0 $19.99
Those Who Remain 70% of 274 🏆 19.99 CV app/715380 W 0* $19.99
METAL GEAR SURVIVE 63% of 2830 - 🏆 29.99 CV app/543900 W 0 $29.99
Truberbrook 73% of 532 🏆 4.50 CV app/757300 W M L 1 $29.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES 82% of 9436 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/311340 W 5 $19.99
Remothered: Tormented Fathers 77% of 1217 🏆 3.00 CV app/633360 W 1 $19.99
Thief 74% of 13642 🏆 3.00 CV app/239160 W M 3 $19.99
Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Don't Dry 85% of 703 🏆 4.50 CV app/765870 W M 0* $29.99
Train Fever 60% of 2634 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/304730 W M L 2 $19.99
IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz 63% of 668 - - 9.99 CV app/754530 W 0 $9.99
South Park: The Fractured but Whole - - - - UPLAY 0 $59.99
South Park: The Fractured but Whole - Season Pass - - - - UPLAY 0 $29.99
Assassin's Creed Rogue - - - - UPLAY 2 $19.99
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - - - - UPLAY 0 $19.99
Tom Clancy's The Division - - - - UPLAY 4 $29.99
For Honor - - - - UPLAY 0 $39.99
STEEP - - - - UPLAY 0 $29.99
Rayman Legends - - - - UPLAY 0 $29.99

Retail (Steam):

• $324.87

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

RaChart™ Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChart™ Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)

View attached image.
2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Do you already have enough to play this Season or do you need to find some new games?

View Results
[Buy] Those Who Remain patient in waiting for better bundles will sooner or later find at least one great deal to buy. This is it, folks!
[Have] I am not Rebothered by these repeats, but I already have everything I want from this bundle.
[Skip] I can SURVIVE just fine without these.
[Expensive] I can't let my poor wallet be Murdered by these STEEP price Numbers.

Larry game is actually decent (i mean that double no explicit nudity either) but it's a nice cool point and click adventure, not like reloaded or his nephew's games.

Reminds me to install Truberbrook and add it on the pile of backlog.

2 years ago*

It's too bad that South Park: The Fractured But Whole is uplay, otherwise I would've considered picking it up :/

2 years ago

But if you get it on steam you still need Uplay too.

2 years ago

Yes but with a Steam key, it counts towards owning on both platforms.

2 years ago

Ah really? I didn't know that. What a pointless letdown, I'm really not one to want to manage like 5 different gaming "platforms". Thanks for the heads up though, I'll be more careful with browsing in the future.

2 years ago

I haven't tried it yet in a full manner, but GOG Galaxy can manage a few clients like Steam, uPlay, Origin...

2 years ago

Yeah basically most Uplay (or Ubisoft Connect now) and Origin games work that way through Steam needing a second client they will show a disclaimer saying so, Star Trek Bridge Crew, The Sims games, Need for Speed games.

Gog Galaxy personally keeps crashing for 2 years now, it's still the buggy mess it was since the start, i feel there is hardly any progress in it and that they abandoned it and don't got the right people for it.
And what it is, is really messy, i think there isn't even a proper text list of your games yet (i dunno why some clients don't do that when you got loads of games you don't want dozens of pictures to scroll through or load).
There is also launchbox that can do the same, but in the end the clients such as Origin or Uplay still needs to be present and still has to get loaded, the only thing with these is you can see all your games in 1 place.

I might have too many Steam games though for Gog Galaxy and i might have to press continue for about 200 times to get through for it to work, but i'll save that for a rainy day.

2 years ago*

There are a lot of flaws in GOG Galaxy, that's true.

But I remember, a few years ago there was another client which could manage multiple accounts, but I can't remember the name.

2 years ago

Launchbox? It's free, if you wanna pay though you can only do that with amazon though and not possible for everyone, usually they got a decent sale on black friday.

2 years ago

Could be, but I'm not sure. I truly have no idea, but "Launchbox" also doesn't sound familiar to me.

2 years ago

Looks promising, but I also found an alternative to Launchbox: Playnite.

2 years ago

Yeah, i was just about to mention that too. :p

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/v5uJ7/playnite-free-and-open-source-game-library-manager

I know launchbox free from a complete dos / windows 3.1 collection someone made (like literally any dos / win 3.1 game that exist out there).
Found it a very good program, i probably would have even bought the full launchbox (and then i could have tried to link my Steam to it) but the payment options restricts me..

2 years ago*

Thank you. :) Playnite is younger, but importing games from other launchers should be easier, regarding this post from reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/playnite/comments/aqan04/playnite_vs_launchbox_feature_set/

2 years ago

I actually use Playnite too! I think it's got a lot of potential and can go really far. It just needs more attention.

EDIT: 100% agree on the GOG Galaxy sentiment too. It's disconnected my Steam and HB links a few times and randomly crashes on me when I start up my computer sometimes. Playnite's been solid though.

2 years ago

$75 for a lifetime license is a lot, and the extra features in the premium edition are things, I don't really need.

2 years ago

Again it's much cheaper on Black Fridays, dunno how much but can be looked up, think about 30-40.

As to the extra features and it's use might differ from person to person, if you would have a lot then it might make more sense maybe.

2 years ago*

Ok, but even $30 is too much for the features, but only, because I don't need them. It maybe worth it for people who need them.

2 years ago

I have a lot of games, but different color schemes, the BigBox-mode, custom fonts and gamepad support are things I don't need. The only thing for me would be the additional filters.

2 years ago

In the end it's personal also how it looks like, i googled even Gog vs Launchbox vs Playnite, many seem to prefer Playnite.

Heck i stuck to IE even till i absolutely couldn't anymore, and about that collection, before Launchbox it used to use something called Meagre i still prefer that too above launchbox, it might look old and ugly but just a lot quicker. In short i might have no taste. :p

2 years ago

It is a matter of taste, that's true. For me, it hasn't to look fancy or something. It only has to have an easy accessibility and to use not many system resources.

Back in the days I only used IE, then I switched to Firefox until it got too slow and then switched to Chrome - and a few years ago for playing purposes Coowon.

2 years ago

Aaaah you missed the glory days of Netscape? :p

I do got Firefox and Chrome too sometimes it's handy to have another browser (with different starting tabs), but Edge is the main one for me now.

2 years ago

I used Netscape, oh yes, but not that much - I also used Mosaic.

Firefox is way too slow, no matter what I try. I have Edge, but to be honest, never tried it, but I heard some good things about it.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

gog galaxy 2.0 crashing ? write their support, i did it cause it kept crashing. i told them around 3 days long that they have to delete my cache in their storage and stuff (i goggled in and found something about that in their forum)

its a problem mostly with steam, most when you own 5k+ games.
since that, i used gog not with steam, waiting for a patch for that...

2 years ago

I tried twice and it seemed like they did absolutely had no clue (and they are customer support dealing with purchases i think they dont even know a thing about programming or the client itself) if you google and even on their forum this is a thing that been going on for atleast 2 years not just for me, since it being so long i am not really expecting some patch or update or whatever and there just hasn't been even any significant update to Gog Galaxy, why? It could have been a serious Steam killer, but they dropped the ball.

I got 9400+ steam games so yeah i certainly encounter that issue. Imagine owning all steam games (like 30k or so?). :x

2 years ago

Even if they are aware of the problem with many (Steam) games: How many users have that much games? I think that this problem will be fixed, but not at once but it is on the (long) bench.

2 years ago

Maybe not 9000, i am 7th in my country according to steamladder (for someone that always didn't had it great financially and thanks to Tremorgames).. though not everyone is registered there.

But 5000? I think there are a bunch, and if they know about this for 2 years? A good coder could easily fix that.
Even besides that, how many serious other changes or upgrades did Gog Galaxy have over the last years? Not much to even zero as far as i know (and i seriously do not know since it always crashes and i couldn't be bothered).

2 years ago*

I just looked up Steamladder, the 200th place has 3084 games. You're right, not everyone is listed there. I am at place 3787 in the world with 3346 games.

But regarding these numbers and numbers of players on Steam, there won't be that much users with these amount of games using GOG Galaxy.

2 years ago

Certainly not when it crashes for those people, and if GOG isn't bringing much changes. :p
And truely i been a GOG fan before joining Steam, i had only Audiosurf for 7 years and never used it till then, i honestly thought they could make something great, but the same with GOG Connect, instead of also just stating "Sorry guys we can't do it anymore, it gets too expensive." they just quietly let it go. I don't know if there are still financial struggles there, that could also play a part around the client.

In the end yeah many Steam fans aren't going to be GOG fans, and vice versa, many there treated Steam like a spying devil.

And i also thought when there were rumours (also here with supposedly leaked pictures) that we would get an entirely new Steam client, and what did we basically really get? An annoying What's new? thing (which i immediately found a way to shut that off).

2 years ago*

But these crashes happen to a minority of GOG Galaxy users in my eyes - and that's why the fix for this problem hasn't a high priority.

I use Steam way more often than GOG, just because I own most games on Steam. For me, both are just platforms. But it would ba a completely other discussion, that would take hours and here it isn't the right place for it.

In the end, both are just companies who want to sell goods.

Regarding GOG Connect: What did you expect? That they tell us, that it is too expensive? Let's assume that this was the case: This could be seen as an alarm signal for potential business partners. Sure, I, t,, would have appreciated if they would have told us, why they stopped the Connect program, but on the other hand: It still was free of charge.

Regarding the Steam client: It was advertised as new - at least you could read it between the lines, and it was nearly nothing more than a facelift with a few new features. But that is how advertising works - and Steam knows that they can do it, because they have a big market share. So they haven't put much effort in this.

2 years ago

We both really don't know the numbers, i sitll think it had to do with their financial situation too, we can only take guesses.

I use Steam more too, mostly because of achievements, GOG does have some excusives Steam doesn't on the other hand like Eye of the Beholder, Blade Runner.

For GOG not maybe THAT reason but atleast they could have said sorry we are quitting (even without a reason).
And potential business partners, smart ones atleast should always automatically check the opposite's financial situation. ;)
Just more that i was wondering myself, they had financial problems, they even had to let people go, that i know but i don't know if things became better again for them? They had a niche and that were old classics, but that well dried out, they even tried movies which wasn't a success.
But apparently what i heard from companies such as Piko Interactive and Ziggurat that bring out old games, they aren't really selling, and why would kids these days buy something with "ugly" graphics? Offcourse it only appeals to nostalgic 30+ people.

But those so called leaked Steam pictures back then for the new Steam looked entirely different, so that could have put some people on the wrong foot (atleast did with me).
Totally true, Steam knows what they can do and that is a lot, people in the end are gonna keep using Steam, so many after the gifting restrictions etc etc that threatened to quit Steam, for most it were just words then actions, and even then Steam could take a hit.

2 years ago

True, we both only can take (wild) guesses and I'm with you that GOG could have announced it even without reasons.

Sure, serious potential business partners are checking the opposite's situation, no question. But if you are on the edge, who knows?

And that they had to let people go and tried films - it is a sign that they don't make that much money. You said it already, their core market were "Good OLD Games", but it will always be a niche. Maybe they overestimated the interest of people when they started their business? Who knows?

I haven't seen any film, but weren' that films with a game theme?

I can see the logic behind their expansion in other branches, but, especially when I don't have that much money, I have to choose markets, where I can make money, maybe getting new customer groups.

And, also Steam starts with old games - not that much, but they are working on it.

2 years ago

I got no idea about what movies GOG had, they might have been game themed, Steam had things such as SAW movies and Pokemon or Yugioh i think, they also removed that.

Because of companies such as Piko Interactive and Ziggurat, but if it doesn't become viable for them after a few years they might also just quit, it's a shame most games remain in that license hell.
Like even with Sierra, where is Manhunter and Eco Quest still? And then that company that made the new King Quest i think is gone too now, so where does that stay? Atleast the new Larry games are being treated somewhat properly.

Piko however is also putting their games on other devices such as the Evercade portable / console.
Maybe even Switch?

2 years ago

Just found a list of the films: https://www.gog.com/movies?page=1&sort=popularity

Licenses - these are the big problems, I think. Many genres are niches today and a license costs too much just for "a few" sales - especially polpular franchises. It's all about the money today.
I'd love to see games like Eco Quest or Manhunter, too. But I am glad that Outpost 1 and 2 are on GOG already.

Are you speaking of "The Odd Gentlemen"? They made the five chapters of the new King's Quest - and the studio still exists. But the game is finished and they seem to work on a console game it seems.

The Evercade is the console with cartridges? I like it, but I'm afraid that this also will be a niche product. Maybe the Switch could be better to establish old games on portable consoles. The Switch is way more "modern" when it comes to games and there you could play a retro game besides modern games.

2 years ago

Yeah (could have looked them up but getting late here..) I just assumed, they did put King Quest fairly quickly in bundles though, within a year or so, also King Quest has been from 2015, so they are taking their time with something new.

Adventure games are also another niche that isn't for everyone, it's been a dead genre plenty of time. And in ways they made an (sad) end to the King Quest Saga although the ending could have always suggested a new hero(ine), but just if they find it finished okay, but let that license not go to waste, if someone would want to take it over (such as those that make Larry f.e) let them have it.

Yeah with cartridges (and a booklet inside the case), they got a portable and a tv console is coming, you can use the cartridges in both system (they aren't extremely expensive though) but if you count all cartridges and both consoles you are looking at 450 euro.

For now they got about 16 cartridge boxes and some still coming, they let it come at a steady pace.
It even got games that are not on steam or GOG, like Totally Rad which is a NES game and a Dizzy Games Collection (i asked the makers on facebook if they couldn't put that on Steam, but they couldn't which is weird as they should have the rights)..

The nintendo portables and consoles could always have been a great way with their store but Nintendo is being Nintendo, they don't wanna hear about other consoles or pc, let alone emulation.
Although since 2 years or so we slowly see stuff like Phoenix Wright, Digimon and plenty more.
But they dropping the ball, like keeping behind Microsoft and Sony each time with their consoles? And when they come with something it always has to be a gimmick, but now they just upgrade the switch to a pro, big deal, but like Steam they got enough money so they do what they want.

But anyway i think we are going way too offtopic for some. :p And almost bedtime. ;)

2 years ago*

It's late here, too, 12:08 AM. :)
So, I thank you for this very nice conversation and have a good night!

2 years ago

Same yeah here.

Thank you, and good night. :)

2 years ago

Doesn't have to be 5k+ games. I had around 3k games when I tried to integrate my Steam library into GOG Galaxy 2.0 and it just wouldn't work so I guess a couple of hundred games is enough for their client to just break. I then had to unload my Steam library and disconnect Steam from GOG Galaxy in order to be able to get it to start and load anything at all which, needless to say, was a hassle. I mean, sure, there are more people with smaller Steam libraries but the client should still be capable of loading large libraries as well, especially after the amount of time Galaxy 2.0 has been out and the issue having been brought up multiple times already. It hinders people from using the GOG client with the potential they announce it with which, in my opinion, is an issue that should be taken care of.

2 years ago

I really wanted to succeed Galaxy but my experience is the same as other commenters wrote. Steam integration crashes after loading a couple of thousand games to never recover until you un-link and re-link Steam. What I read on GOG forums the Steam integration is a volunteer project not directly developed by GOG team. Seeing no tangible progress in the past two years I gave up quickly on using Galaxy for Steam.

2 years ago

some nice games but the ones that interest me are uplay

2 years ago

Price is slowly going up in JPY,...
(Example 3 for: )
feb/mar 1160
mar/apr 1195
apr/may 1197
june/jul 1225

2 years ago*

Probably because yen is losing value in last couple months when compared to usd, so Fanatical sets higher prices in order to not lose out on money.

2 years ago

Ary and the secret of seasons is one I'd be interested in grabbing for the right price, but the only other game I'm interested in for this bundle is Uplay only, so pass.

2 years ago

metal gear games dont show up for me

2 years ago

same here, maybe region locked?

2 years ago

No listing for them here in the USA either. I'm wondering if they might have been pulled.

2 years ago

and I'm in SEA region, maybe they're not included anymore, too bad

2 years ago

same. no metal gear in brazil.

2 years ago

They're only available in the EU

2 years ago

I am interested in a couple of them, they're uplay though, so no deal

2 years ago

pricy as usual...

2 years ago

I'm interested in four games, so it's a buy for me. But I have to choose between "Truberbrook" and "Those who remain".

2 years ago

Weren't The Division, Steep, For Honor and Rayman Legends all free to get on Uplay just last christmas?

2 years ago

All uplay games featured except SP were free at some point.

2 years ago

I don't think AC Rogue was free on PC. It's the one Uplay game I'm missing. If I get this bundle I'll probably get Rogue

2 years ago

Three games wishlisted. I feel spoiled, but with a library my size I still feel like I wanna wait for them to appear in cheaper bundles.

2 years ago

UPlay keys = MeSkip bundle :P

2 years ago

Had two of these wishlisted before giving another thought for my wishlist. As eeev said, I rather wait them out to be cheaper, list of unplayed/unfinished wins and gifts is too high.

2 years ago

I'm actually interested in a lot of the tittles from here but... kinda expensive (in my currency) for me ;_;

2 years ago

The Gold edition of South Park is usually more expensive so I am tempted even though yeah yeah it's Uplay and the game is not as well rated as the first one.
Probably grabbing Ary as well.

2 years ago

Just a heads up... Or five.

1. You CANNOT gift Uplay keylessly activated content from one Uplay account to another - the content will be added to the Uplay account you log into during the activation process and will remain in that account.

2. If the Uplay account you log into already owns the content the new content will be lost.

3. We are aware of an issue at Ubisoft where a promotion for the Uplay+ subscription service is sometimes displayed after you log into your Uplay account from your fanatical.com order and if this happens you can't complete the activation process - we have reported this issue to Ubisoft.Until a solution is implemented by Ubisoft, please click back to the fanatical.com order, refresh the page (F5) and click to restart the Activation process - you may need to repeat this, until the Uplay+ promotion is not displayed.We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience this causes, but the solution is outside of our direct control.

4. Please note that Uplay DLC will not add content to the base game if that base game is activated through another platform such as Steam.

5. If your attempt to login is unsuccessful ("Login Error" or "Invalid Email or Password") and you're confident the details are correct, check that your web browser isn't configured to reject third party cookies (which iPhone/iPad Safari will do by default) then try again or in another web browser.

View attached image.
2 years ago*

View attached image.
2 years ago

View attached image.
2 years ago

Interested in some of those but not enough to want to dip now (especially with the steam sale coming later this month). Better wait - now that they've "debuted" they'll end up in other bundles eventually.

2 years ago

2 years ago*

They're only available in the EU

2 years ago

Ah I see, well that explains it then.

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.