So 2022 is finally over (thank GOD!) and it's 2023.
The winter sale is over and the new choice is out.

So, it's that time again.

What are you currently playing?

For me my newest addiction is My Time at Sandrock. Can;t wait for them to finish the game.
Also Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
Ys Seven
Mortal Kombat 11

About to start God Eater 3 which I won here.

EDIT- Thanks to one user here, I thought I'd add in that these games do not have to be on steam/pc only. Console and handhelds are acceptable.

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I'm currently just playing Fallout 4 for achievements and I started Wolfenstein: The New Order and have been enjoying it so far

1 year ago

Resident Evil 4, besides fishing sims and some other games such as EBF5. Also a fun rythm game called Melody's Escape.

1 year ago

Dota 2, the best game rn.
Fall Guys for when I don't have any energy to play Dota.
Chroma Squad because I won it here and will do a review for SteamGifts Magazine.

lil bit of Rogue Legacy but it wasn't that interesting.

1 year ago

playing half life series. Have completed HL1 and all its spinoff by last week. now playing HL2 .

1 year ago

highly recommend to visit again HL1 with black Mesa. after you finish HL2EP2

I still dream with someday HL3 comes out of somewhre

1 year ago

marvel snap idk its 2023?

1 year ago

Pharaoh: A New Era. I loved the original, played that multiple times (just like the Caeser, Zeus and Emperor) and now have fun playing this.

1 year ago

Cell To Singularity, My Koi (these have been on for two years), and new stuff is Cookie Clicker and Zombie Bowl-O-Rama.

1 year ago

At the moment mostly this ones.
And in general i have since a few weeks a "Want to play Survival games" phase. Don't question me why, i don't know.
Between the favorites i play a few installed games, i open one unsorted, totally random, to reduce the amount in the end (i have much too much installed games). Last one was "Triggering Simulator", 10 Min. "gameplay", not totally crap but more like a demo not a full game (brought over 2,5 GB free space).

View attached image.
1 year ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 months ago.

1 year ago

Since a few month, i am playing many arcade / fast fps :

Already finish it the last months : Bionic Commando / Binary Domain / Red Faction®: Armageddon™/ Severed Steel / Serious Sam Classics: Revolution / Red Faction Guerrilla
Currently playing : Serious Sam 2.

Others games i am currently playing : SCARF

1 year ago*

Sam 2 was fun. One of my favorite lines I still use tot his day is in that.

I need to pick up Sam 4 one day.

1 year ago

Good choices. Red Faction Guerrilla (the Re-Mars-tered one) is on my to-play list. One of the next two or so I'll play.

What did you think of Bionic Commando? I played about an hour of it way back in 2011, got frustrated with it for whatever reasons, and never went back. I've been meaning to give it another chance.

1 year ago

Pretty liked Bionic Commando (get on a steamgifts giveaway), work well on a controller, but tutorial could be hard and some phase can be pretty hard, finish on easy mode.

1 year ago

Just finished
Hogwarts Legacy
Playing
Kena: Bridge of Spirits
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

1 year ago

Closed 11 months ago by BHTrellis188.