I loved the main game, is it worth buying the DLC? Or should I wait for season 2, without playing the DLC?

Is it as good as the main game?

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

it is just too short and not really related to season 1

1 decade ago

Not related? It's just a build up for season 2. By the Shel's story you find out what really happened in the first season and there are a lot of connected stories. Not going to spoil the game now to anyone.

1 decade ago

Buy it ofcourse.
It`s short, yes, but good like a main game.

1 decade ago

+1

1 decade ago

Yes.

1 decade ago

It's very linear and short. I'd suggest watching a let's play instead, unless you loved Walking Dead to death and want some more. :)

1 decade ago

At least wait until you're in the mindset of buying Season 2. It will be cheaper then and you won't have missed a thing.

1 decade ago

mmmkay guys, I'll wait for a sale. It's too short to be worth 5 bucks. :P

1 decade ago

Nope, not really. It's really short and nothing compared to the awesomeness of season 1

1 decade ago

I enjoyed it but it's pretty short. Plus it's set as 5 different short stories so you don't get emotionally involved with the characters as much as with the main game.

1 decade ago

I was expecting 5 stories for each character, but there were only 5 segments+epilogue in total. It's still pretty good, though.

1 decade ago

No.. unless you find a site that has it for like 2$ or something because 5$ is too high for a game this short, especially compared to the first 5 episodes of the same price.

1 decade ago

Does it really matter if it's "too short"? If it's at least half as good as season one, then $5 is a freaking steal.

1 decade ago

Isn't half as good, maybe a fifth

1 decade ago

Really? I've heard nothing but praise for it. Well, except for that fact that it is...short...

1 decade ago

Well, I didn't enjoy it at all, there's nothing to do with the season 1, and the only reason of trying this is then in season 2 to know why this characters appear, other than that is a really safe to ignore it. The game is fucking awesome, maybe I expected too much of this one

1 decade ago

I got way too much games to play, therefore I'm willing to wait for a sale :D

1 decade ago

Why ask about it now then? You're toying with us! :-P

1 decade ago

I won it and played it.. honestly is nice but wait a sale, doesnt worth full price imo.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Gianlucca.