Why join?

• Group Exlusive Loot giveaways
  • 150 active members
  • About 643 monthly giveaways / keys (last 12 months average)

Rules?

• Only exclusive giveaways - no sharing with others groups / whitelist, just exclusive for Pandorians!
  • 2:1 Ratio - That means for every 2 games you WIN you need to give one, stats are here
  • Maximum -200$ Value Difference - It's pretty self explainatory, although if you gave away more than 100 games, that difference may be -$250, stats are here
  • No heavy Region-Locked Giveways - few locked countries are still OK
  • Minimum duration of GA is 1 Day - So everyone or most people can join and you dont skip others
  • Monthly giveaway with 10P+ Value - it is 10P / giveaway, not 10 x 1P or other combinations, all other giveaways have no restrictions (still must be exlusive)
  • Please no Blacklist drama and be friendly to others

Requirements to join?

• SG Level 5+ (lvl 4 can be considered for exception)
  • Speak the basic English
  • Clean SG Profile
  • Dont enter any group giveaways until your first giveaway is over!

STEAM GROUP | SG PAGE

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I don't know if my profile can be considered clean, but I think that it can. How do I join? :D

3 years ago

Your profile is OK, invite accepted.
Please create your first giveaway when possible.

3 years ago

I've created a giveaway despite being kicked from the group, I hope you'll say sorry at least.

3 years ago

Not at all.
After you entered group, you joined 54 giveaways and won 5, yet didnt created your giveaway.
You should create your first giveaway before you start entering group giveaways.
So what the hell you expect from me. Say sorry for leeching from our group? Wow.

3 years ago

What do you mean leeching? How am I leeching if I a) won only 5 games b) urgently (had to bother my mom thanks to you and your toxicity) created a giveaway for 5 copies of Fly and Destroy that covers all the games I won and gives me right to win 5 more until I have to create another one?
Also 'should' doesn't mean 'must' and that's not a rule.
I expect you to behave like a grownup and not like a 15 y/o resentful asshole that can't even wait for TWO DAYS for a guy to create a giveaway. You don't know what made me delay the giveaway creation yet you are the first to insult me and tell to go *** myself.

3 years ago

Ok, you entered group with specific rules, you broken them and when i asked you to create your giveaway, because you already won something, you only respond with "Okay, no worries :D" You know how many leecher i already met? And they exactly act like this. Enter group, enter all giveaways and try to won as much as possible and sometimes they even promise to create something but they never do. Or they do and before it ends, they delete it and leave.
So you broke rules, started leeching and did nothing. What do you expect from me, when you are so new in such group.
If you think, that behaviour is OK, that is your thing, but for me it is not.

3 years ago

Firstly there's no rule that states I have to create a giveaway right after joining, it says to not enter giveaways while mine is still going and I just broke it AFTER you kicked me from the group and I joined some giveaways after creating my one for 5 copies of Fly and Destroy so apparently this is not the reason I got kicked. Secondly Rule 2 says that I don't have to create giveaways ASAP, I can wait for a bit, that's what I had to do, if I had some spare money NOT on my Steam wallet (it's in roubles, so by creating a giveaway for RU region only I'd break Rule 5) I'd create the giveaway yesterday or even on the day I joined. Yes, I broke the rule after you kicked me, but you didn't mention it. I have no idea what other rule I broke and how. And btw you insulted me, don't say sorry and yet justify it by the amount of 'leechers' you've seen in your life. Just because I look suspicious you can't do that as an adequate human being which I doubt you are.

3 years ago

it is waste of my time, enjoy yourself
maybe you are right about one thing, i forgot to mention it here, but on steam group page is rule DON'T Enter any giveaways until your first giveaway is over!
you entered group 25.3 18:11, your first entered giveaway was 25.3 19:38, first won giveaway 26.3. 04:00 and you created your first giveaway 28.3 13:48, only after i kicked you
really dont understand what you want from me, anyway, this is my last respond, you already wasted lot of time from me

3 years ago

DON'T Enter any giveaways until your first giveaway is over!
How did I break it by entering others' giveaways BEFORE creating my own one? I am not obliged to create it, I am obliged to a) create a monthly giveaway for 10P and b) give away one copy of one game for two wins, and I don't have to make one as soon as I won it. You don't say in your rules that I have to create a giveaway right after joining and you want me to think about it for you. Nah, thank you.

3 years ago*

Maybe it's because your English is not good enough but that rule is quite clear and your interpretation of it makes absolutely no sense.

3 years ago

LMAO, if I was a native speaker, what would your reason be then? The only thing I can read here is that when I have created my first giveaway I shouldn't participate in other ones. I broke it AFTER I was kicked from the group, this rule is so simple it can't be interpreted any other way. It doesn't say that I have to create a giveaway and you won't prove it because it just doesn't.

3 years ago

Dont enter any group giveaways until your first giveaway is over!

Ok, let's say you join the group at 8pm. Your first giveaway is not over yet. You cannot enter giveaways until it is over. If you do not create it in 3 days, IT IS STILL NOT OVER. You still cannot enter giveaways because your first giveaway is not over. If you do create it, you wait for it to be over and deliver the key, then you can enter giveaways. I hope you see multiple people other than the admin think this way, you're in the wrong so stop posting here already.

3 years ago*

Something that wasn't created can't be not over in the first place. Also nobody seems to give a shit about how admin behaves like a dickhead, probably because they don't want to cross the admin and get kicked or something. I admit that I broke some rules BUT I RECOVERED by creating a giveaway, NOBODY gives a SHIT about this fact. You are relative about rules when it's profitable for you and then back to the 'strict' position, lmao.

3 years ago*

No, the rule clearly means that you shouldn't join any giveaways until after your first giveaway is finished. That doesn't mean that you can enter them before you even create your first giveaway. That interpretation makes zero sense. The time before your first giveaway even starts is clearly before the time it ends and you get allowed to join giveaways yourself.

It's silly that this even needs to be argued.

3 years ago

I've replied to this in my reply to your previous comment.

3 years ago

I also won't be surprised if I won't get my two keys for Dead Ground - Soundtrack and Peekaboo: Hide and Seek because you must've already notified them about me not following unwritten rules and asked to request a new winner.

3 years ago

Winning 'only' 5 games when at the time of the wins you'd created 0 giveaways is definitely leeching.

The requirements to join that are listed in the OP clearly say

Edit: seeing your last comment, the rule is there so that you don't win ANY games before successfully completing your first giveaway to ensure leechers don't just win a bunch of games and leave/get kicked. You should 1. create a giveaway whenever possible; 2. wait for it to end; 3. enter giveaways. You should NOT 1. enter giveaways and win a bunch of games; 2. create a giveaway; 3. wait for it to end. The reason for the rule is clear, even if you use a loophole because of the wording.

3 years ago*

Why should I care about the sence that the creator of the rules meant when he was creating them? EDIT: Rules are meant to be followed, not thought about EDIT END I followed the rules until I was kicked and created a giveaway. Where does it clearly state that I have to create a giveaway before entering other giveaways? I understand that the rule was created to not allow leechers but as you are 'kind enough' to think ahead of the rules I think my just as bad as your argument will be 'I was going to create giveaways' and this is true, right now I've already created one and I can prove that the keys are already there (just in case you think it's fake or something, I won't be able to prove that the keys are working, you'll have to wait till giveaway ends).

3 years ago

Your first giveaway was not over when you entered (and won) a bunch of giveaways :)

Also

2:1 Ratio - That means for every 2 games you WIN you need to give one, stats are here

You broke that one too, you won 5 games and were at 0 sent and 5 received where you must've had 3 games given away to win 5 :)

The rules seem pretty clear to me, the fact that you were trying to twist them for your benefit is your problem.

3 years ago

Your first giveaway was not over when you entered (and won) a bunch of giveaways :)

I already told in one of my previous comments that I admit I broke that rule, when I joined some giveaways AFTER I created one. But that was not the reason I got kicked, furthermore I created the giveaway after I was kicked from the group, I could do that because I haven't synced my profile yet, I have the honor after all and I don't want to actually be a thief/leech, whatever you want to call it.

You broke that one too, you won 5 games and were at 0 sent and 5 received where you must've had 3 games given away to win 5 :)

Please read this, took from the Steam group.

This doesn't mean you need to go giveaway the game ASAP after winning 2 in a row, it just means that you need to maintain that ratio.

I have no idea how I broke that when I have already created a giveaway for five copies.

3 years ago

Reread that one again and think for a second.

This doesn't mean you need to go giveaway the game ASAP after winning 2 in a row, it just means that you need to maintain that ratio.

This implies you don't need to do a giveaway the moment you drop below 2:1, but you were NEVER at or above that at the time when you had 5 wins. When you were kicked you had 0 giveaways created, there was no way to know if you will EVER create any, or just keep entering and winning :)

Anyway, if you can't grasp the reason why you were kicked, I don't see the point to keep explaining the same thing to you over and over. Have a good one :)

3 years ago

I was kicked because he thought I am a thief, I don't care about the kick itself, I don't like that I was called a thief despite not being one and that there was lack of irrefutable proof of me being one. Also I was insulted by him and right before I was going to send him a message with the reasons of me not creating a new giveaway, he told me to go **** myself.

This implies you don't need to do a giveaway the moment you drop below 2:1, but you were NEVER at or above that.

Despite the fact you like to overthink rules and dig deep, you understand that this rule was created so people DON'T just sit there and never create giveaways. I was never going to do that. Maintaining the ratio doesn't imply any time limitations, I am not disallowed to not maintain it for a week or even more and then create some giveaways to get the 2:1 ratio back. There was no way to know if I will NEVER create giveaways, so insulting me was not justified.

3 years ago

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/welcometopandorakid

also
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/btzyw/pandora-sg-exclusive-giveaway-group-150150-closed/search?page=4#TKTQc6d

If smtg is unclear as it might have been here, one can always ask !
Furthermore I see 5 completed won GAs in this group alone & not a single Спасибо ?!
Maybe it´s just a lack of experience but I really can´t believe you haven´t been taught better than that. There´s not a single reason for you to be upset here. farewell

3 years ago*

I am upset about admin being a dickhead.
If something was unclear to me I'd ask indeed, everything was clear to me and I did not break a rule until I was kicked after being called a leech and told to go **** myself (I hate to repeat this btw).
I thanked people from this group by creating a nice giveaway for Fly and Destroy. I thank other people (mostly, not all of them) in DMs and sometimes in comments too.

3 years ago

I'll try to thank all the creators in whose giveaways I've won from now on.

3 years ago

Also I am upset how admin seems to not give a shit about the fact that I've already created a giveaway to retreive my good state. He has already asked a guy I've won in a giveaway of to reroll it, what a clown.

3 years ago

I'd like to join. Can I? ^_^

3 years ago

Invited. Please make your first giveaway soon.

3 years ago

Would like to join as well :)

3 years ago

Yeah, no problem. Accept my friend request or send join request on Steam group.

3 years ago

May I join the group? I sent Request

3 years ago

Hi. Sorry, but looks like you have 1 not-activated win, so your profile is not clean.
So cant accept your request.

3 years ago

now?

3 years ago

Hi, sorry, but it looks like that you have still not activated game you won.
UnBorn (2021-02-02 13:36:00)
https://www.sgtools.info/nonactivated/ov3r1ord

3 years ago

oh okay thank you, activated)

3 years ago

OK, no problem now. Accept my friend request or send join request on Steam group.
Please dont forget to not enter group giveaways before your first giveaway ends. Thanks.

3 years ago

Would be cool to join. :-)

3 years ago

Your profile is OK, so no problem. Please create your first giveaway when you enter the group. Thanks.
For entering, please accept my friend request or send join request on Steam group.

3 years ago*

Accepted friend invite, requested to join on Steam. Will create giveaway soon.

EDIT: Giveaway created.

3 years ago*

I would like to join if possible.

3 years ago

Yeah, no problem. Please create your first giveaway when you enter the group. Thanks.
For entering, please accept my friend request or send join request on Steam group.

3 years ago

I would like to join, am I suitable?

3 years ago

Yeah, no problem.
Please make your first giveaway when possible and dont enter group giveaways until it ends. Thanks.
Have a nice day and good luck in Pandora :)

3 years ago

Hi, interested in joining, a friend referred me.
Read all the rules :)

3 years ago

Ok, no problem. Please make your first giveaway when possible and dont entry group giveaways until your first one ends. Thanks.
Have a nice day and have fun in Pandora :)

3 years ago

Thanks, giveaways created.

3 years ago

Can I join?

3 years ago

Yes, you can. Please make your first giveaway when possible and dont entry group giveaways until your first one ends. Thanks.
Have a nice day and have fun in Pandora :)

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Can I join?

2 years ago

Hi. If you are still interested to join, please accept my friend request or send join request to Steam group.
After joining, please make your first giveaway when possible and dont entry group giveaways until your first one ends. Thanks.

2 years ago

Hey! I just read the rules, I would like to join if possible. Thanks in advance

2 years ago

Accepted, please make your first giveaway when possible and dont entry group giveaways until your first one ends. Thanks.

2 years ago

I'd like to join! Sent reqest XD

2 years ago

Accepted, please make your first giveaway when possible and dont entry group giveaways until your first one ends. Thanks.

2 years ago

Awesome thanks!

I made my first GA just now ^_^-b

2 years ago

Hi, wish to join.

2 years ago

Hi. If you are still interested to join, please accept my friend request or send join request to Steam group.
After joining, please make your first giveaway when possible and dont entry group giveaways until your first one ends. Thanks.

2 years ago

I'm working my way toward SG Level 5+
I am currently Level 4, let me know if you'll take me early (not sure about your exception mentioned, guidelines).
If not, I'll get back to you when I am Level 5.
Please let me know your current decision. 🦄 Thanks, and have a great day. 🎮

2 years ago

Hi. Sorry, but when i see your giveaway history and activity, i dont think that you are right candidate for our group. You can reapply another month if you are really interested.
Have a nice day.

2 years ago

Hi, requested to join, let me know if it works for you (;

2 years ago

Have a nice day.

2 years ago

Thank you, and done:
Skully

2 years ago

Hello, may I join? Thanks! :)

2 years ago

Hi. Sorry, but looks like that you have not-activated win. It is Project Druid - 2D Labyrinth Explorer from this giveaway. If you fix it, i can accept you.

2 years ago

That's weird, I have received it back then and marked it as such...

2 years ago

Hi there i would like to apply and understand if i didn't pass the gate. Currently level 4.

2 years ago

Have a nice day.

2 years ago

Hey PatchmaN! Thanks for letting me into the group, but I am going to be taking a break for awhile as Im currently unemployed and can't afford as many bundles atm. I maintained a 2:1 ratio, did not go past the maximum value difference, and did all of my monthly giveaways. Hopefully all of this leaves me in a good standing for when I am more able to partake in the future. I'm not in any active giveaways and I'll be leaving the Steam group as well.

2 years ago

Hi. Sorry to hear that. Wish you luck. And if you want return, just let me know, i have no problem with that.
Have a nice day.

2 years ago

Hi! I would like to join such a select group

2 years ago

2 years ago

ok!

2 years ago

Hello, may I join?

2 years ago

2 years ago

accepted

2 years ago

Hi, can i join?

2 years ago

Yes, you can. Accept my friend request or send join request to Steam group. After joining, please make your first giveaway when possible and dont entry group giveaways until your first one ends. Thanks.
Have a nice day.

2 years ago

Hi! I'm interested. : )

2 years ago

Hi, sorry for really long time to respond, but if you are still interested, we have just 1 open slot. Let me know.

2 years ago

I'm still here! \o/

2 years ago

Have a nice day.

2 years ago

Done!

2 years ago

Hi, can i join?

2 years ago

Hi, if you are still interested, please accept my friend request or send join request to Steam group.

2 years ago

Added

2 years ago

And sent request to group

2 years ago

Have a nice day.

2 years ago

Hello, may I try to spend some time in group?

2 years ago

Hi, if you are still interested, please accept my friend request or send join request to Steam group. jinak zdravím :)

2 years ago

Hello. Sorry, but I am not anymore. I remember I checked group closely after I posted message and was disappointed how many people don't follow rules.

2 years ago

Hi. Sorry to hear that, but if you change your mind, just let me know. Maybe not all members follow rules at 100%, but we are still pretty active group.
Still, good luck in SG and have a nice day. :)

2 years ago

Closed 2 years ago by PatchmaN.