At Gamestop, you get Steam keys. Seems you can't purchase the games from outside the U.S.A. but the keys should work outside U.S.A.

Hitman Full Experience $15
Hitman Full Experience doesn't have a discount anymore, but you can still get it by buying the Intro and Upgrade for $16.25 total.
Hitman Intro Pack - $3.75
Hitman Upgrade Pack - $12.5
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Digital Deluxe Edition $22.5 No longer available
Rise of the Tomb Raider - $15 (it's the regular version, so not sure how good of an offer it is)
Rise of the Tomb Raider Deluxe Edition - $22.49
Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass - $7.5

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

They clearly state though keys can only be redeemed on US so i doubt you can purchase them from outside US

7 years ago

Damn, I tried everything to buy but didn't work. It needs an US credit card probably. Can someone buy it for me please? I have division, dishonored definitive, fallout nw ultimate etc.

7 years ago

Just register at some virtual credit card service.

7 years ago

I tried now and it also didn't work.

7 years ago

I bought from there using a american paypal account with norwegian visa card on it and that worked but that was a couple years ago so may not work anymore but worth a try :)

7 years ago

"Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/hitman-full-experience/123742" on this server.
Reference #18.665b6068.1480064267.cab9f21"

7 years ago

+1

7 years ago

Anyone tried Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass? Am not sure if it is Steam code, cannot find any info. But is a good deal.

7 years ago

Should be a steam code , but someone go try it plox i need dis

7 years ago

I am confused because main game on this site is from Square Enix ... and Season Pass is from Microsoft ...

7 years ago

well tbh I'm pretty sure Microsoft doesn't sell steam keys!

7 years ago

And that is the point as this game is also available in MS Store. So hopefully it is not a MS voucher!

7 years ago

GameStop has in correct info. PC version is published by Square Enix.

Most of Microsoft's PC games are sold as Steam Keys.

7 years ago

7.49$! Good price, i have same question. ;p

7 years ago

Well, i just bought it lol. Wait about 4 hours i got code, it's steam code and not region lock!! :D

7 years ago

Maybe smudge the title a bit to have Rise of Tomb Raider in :(
[GameStop] Hitman Full $15 / Deus Ex: Mankind Divided DD $22.5 / Rise of the Tomb Raider $15 (US?)

I also think it's US only because I see people from Australia and elsewhere asking someone to purchase it for them.

The site also says: Downloads to U.S. addresses only

7 years ago*

Thanks, used your title suggestion.

7 years ago

7 years ago

I am 90% sure that Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Digital Deluxe Edition is a PRICE GLITCH.

The game is 3 months old. And cost less than the single game alone on steam (29.99 on sale atm) also the game only on gamestop is $40.19.

Deus Ex MD DDE includes the season pass AND is cheaper.

If you want the game now would be greato to buy. I don't see it getting cheaper any time soon. I'd buy it but still haven't played the first (Also need new GPU)

7 years ago

all of these are definitely bugs, expect Tomb Raider maybe. I think they accidentally put everything at -75% (expect Deus Ex base, which is correct price), even newest and unreleased. They have done this twice before too. (with Deep Silver and Square Enix)

7 years ago

I think they're all Black Friday sales that are going to end tomorrow.

7 years ago

Also sidenote for people trying to buy, I'm pretty sure Gamestop works like Amazon. Can 'ONLY' buy in USA (or with proxy or maybe just address of USA idk. been awhile) but usually are ROW keys. Key word being usually.
Unless they changed things. But USA only keys don't really exist for the most part. I think.

7 years ago

But USA only keys don't really exist for the most part. I think.

I believe you are correct.

Also, thanks for the heads up to the OP (dr"samuel"beckett)... I would have missed the Hitman sale as I overlooked it earlier.

7 years ago

nope, Gamestop prevents non-us purchases very effectively. gift cards might work, but ymmv.

7 years ago

Yeah I think I remember Gamestop being hard to crack.

Everyone was trying to get Chroncile of RIDDICK and ghostbusters during sales. xD

7 years ago

I remember a while back when they had a price bug for Saints Row Gat out of Hell for $5 before it's release or close to it I had to trade for it, although I don't remember what I tried or how much.

7 years ago

I'm pretty sure Gamestop works like Amazon.

This part is correct.

But USA only keys don't really exist for the most part.

This part not so much.

7 years ago

Still possible to get Hitman at a good price. Seems you can't purchase the games from outside the U.S.A. but the keys should work outside U.S.A.

7 years ago

Btw, was all confirmed steam?

7 years ago

Yeah, it says that you need Steam in the pages. And the one that was a bit uncertain was the season pass of Rise of the Tomb Raider that mentions Microsoft, but Raynero mentions here that he bought it and it was for Steam also.

7 years ago

Bah, I wish I caught the Deus Ex glitch :/

7 years ago

You might want to also add that one can purchase the Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass for $7.49 + tax (was $7.94 for me), which is the cheapest I've seen it (~73% off w/ included tax). It's currently $15 on Steam (and roughly the same price, or more, elsewhere).

7 years ago

They have Fallout 4 bobbleheads for $14.99, too. :X

7 years ago

Eh.

7 years ago

Added the info to the thread, thanks!

7 years ago

No problem. (: