New year, new train

2023 one has been a great journey with many great carts, but here comes the downside: after buying so many bundles (and regular games) I've built way too much of a backlog. That's why for 2024 I decided to change things up a little bit, inspired by xxxka's attempt at killing the backlog

1. I'll have a pool of at least 3 but maximum 5 games at all times, if it has steam achievements ill focus on 100% it as much as possible and if it doesn't have any just to beat the story. The main objective here is to have multiple options to avoid burnout of playing the same thing for hours
  2. Any puzzle, idle games, visual novels, or session games are excluded and don't go toward the count
  3. There will be a giveaway for every 2 AAA games and every 3 small ones completed, HOWEVER if it takes me too long to complete the games I'll make sure to have at least 1 giveaway running no more than 10 days from the previous one

Right now I have around 50 titles installed on my PC, some of them I've already played but never finished so these will be my priority. For the first pool of games I chose: SM Miles Morales, GTA 3, Sparklite (just need few achievements to complete), Riptide GP Renegade, Greedland
Once any of these is complete, I will either refill the pool or leave it smaller to complete games faster

As for the train itself, get your TICKET HERE. Only 3 starting carts for now, let's see how it goes

Start | 11 |

4 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Update 1 (24.01): Almost ironically a few days after starting this train I got almost no time to play games so the progress so far has been absolutely minimal, well, it is what it is. Added a few more giveaways to keep it lasting, hopefully next update will bring more results

4 months ago*

Reserved 2

4 months ago

Happy new year! :)

Interesting concept, good luck with your treasure trove (as the wise Fluffster calleth the backlog)!

4 months ago

Bump and wishing you succes on fighting your backlog!

Happy New Year!

4 months ago

I've been playing games I won within a few days instead of "I'll get to it" I already 100%'d "A Short Hike" that I won recently. Trying to play some random games I have in my account also.

4 months ago

BUmp 2024!

4 months ago

Happy new bump 2024 :D

4 months ago

Happy new year! (⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧

4 months ago

Happy new year! :)

4 months ago

Thanks for the train.

4 months ago

Good Luck on your Gaming journey !

4 months ago

Good luck

4 months ago

Happy New Year BUMP :))

4 months ago

Happy New Year and good luck on your journey.

4 months ago

Have a fabulous and fun new year of gaming!

4 months ago

Happy new year, and good luck in killing your backlog

4 months ago

Happy new year!

4 months ago

Happy New Year! :)

4 months ago

That sound's like a good way of going about things. I need to work on my backlog myself.

4 months ago

Nice idea, have a bump

4 months ago

WOah 50 is way too much. If i were u, id focus on no more than 3 games. More than 3 is overkill. Playing 1 or 2 games at a time; you can always install the other games later on. It will be less demotivating to sort through the clutter and enjoy gaming.

4 months ago

Happy new year and good luck with your journey snbac.:)

4 months ago

bump awesome!! good luck!!!

4 months ago

I also do this type of rotational playing between several selected games in order to prevent burnout and boredom, good luck on your "killing" journey :3

4 months ago

Happy New Year! :-)

4 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.