Historical low. Normal price 19,99€. 90% off for 1,99€
Deathrap is a unique mixture of action-RPGs and Tower Defense games,
a game of vicious tricks, killing machines, rotating blades and splattering blood.

Fun short tower defence with RTS/RPG elements. Bundled only once in 2016 on HumbleBundle!

4 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

4 years ago

lol 5 seconds later
https://i.imgur.com/HqUldrK.png

4 years ago

4 years ago

Thx to both of you. I forgot the steam link!😭

4 years ago

Thank you!

4 years ago

It seems like the Van Helsing Anthology is 90% off which also includes Deathtrap. I'm tempted to get it, but does anyone know if it would be better to just get the Final Cut version for $4.50 and Deathtrap separate or the Anthology for around $7.50? Do you get any bonuses from the Anthology that the Final Cut version doesn't have, or vice versa?

4 years ago

Don't get Final Cut on Steam! If you have all 3 games (from the Anthology), you probably stil can get Final Cut for free by redeeming here: https://neocoregames.com/redeem/auth.php

4 years ago

Van Helsing I: Utilizes its own unique class.
Van Helsing II: Utilizes its own unique classes.
Van Helsing III: Was released in an unpolished state, utilizes the same framework as Final Cut, is generally considered an inferior option to it.
Van Helsing: Final Cut: Utilizes a rebalanced version of Van Helsing 3's classes, integrates the narrative content of all three games, rebalances gameplay flow, offers an optional high definition texture download. I believe it also has an expanded end-game over the trilogy.

There may still be some benefit to 1 & 2 if you're a completionist (in regards to beating a game with every available class), or are especially interested in the classes unique to the first two games (favoring them over the classes in 3 and Final Cut). Likewise, it's easy to upgrade to Final Cut for free if you own all three original games.

Meanwhile, there doesn't seem to be an especially compelling reason to play Van Helsing 3 over Final Cut at all (especially as it's my understanding that you can import characters directly into Final Cut from any of the three original games). Final Cut does rebalance content, but those rebalances should mostly all be favorable, so the only motivation for playing the earlier games would be based in finding the specific classes of the first two games appealing.

Finally, being that it's twice the cost to buy the Anthology + Deathtrap, compared to Final Cut + Deathtrap [I'm seeing $4 total, for the two of them], there's absolutely no benefit to the Anthology if you're really only intending to play the Final Cut version of the game.

4 years ago*

Thanks for the in-depth explaination. I've thought about getting it for awhile, but didn't want to pay anywhere near the asking price. I'll probably just pick up the Final Cut because it's cheaper and it contains all of the content from the other games. I already own the first and second game, so based on what you're saying, there's really no point to pick up Van Helsing 3 over Final Cut.

4 years ago

Well, since Final Cut is free with the first three games (using LordDarkness's link, above), getting the third game alone may be cheaper [than Final Cut - Final Cut is showing as 50 cents more expensive than the third game, for USD], and will give you an extra game's worth of trading cards. So in your case, it may be worth considering. From a gameplay perspective, no, there shouldn't be any benefit to getting 3 over Final Cut.

4 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

View attached image.
4 years ago

Thanks for info.!

4 years ago

Its a decent game, got it back in the day at HB.

4 years ago

I beat the game 11 months ago and I personally had a lot of fun with it. Definitely one of those games where you can have a TV show playing in the background.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.