> # August 2023 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ August 29th 2023: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† September 5th 2023: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

gift link notifications (EU)
gift link notifications (SEA)

Chivalry 2

• RU/CIS: likely {sub/726655}
  • SEA: {sub/736176} that all the non-locked countries get (confirmed)
  • LATAM perhaps without Mexico: likely {sub/726654}
  • China: likely {sub/726656} (confirmed)
  • Turkey: likely {sub/726653}
  • Everyone else: {sub/736176} - can be redeemed anywhere APART FROM Turkey, Bahamas, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Russian Federation, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, China (confirmed)

Road 96

• RU / BY: no game key or something like {sub/604681}
  • China, Hong Kong, Macao, Singapore, Taiwan: {sub/656384} + RUN LOCK - a key redeemable only in these countries (confirmed)
  • SEA excluding China, Hong Kong, Macao, Singapore, Taiwan, India (more specifically: Indonesia, Viet Nam, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka): {sub/604683} (confirmed)
  • India: {sub/656385} + RUN LOCK - a region locked key that cannot be redeemed in US / Canada + EU / UK + Oceania + Japan / Korea + Middle East; it also has a run lock (confirmed)
  • Serbia, LATAM, CIS (without RU and BY), Africa: {sub/656385} + RUN LOCK (Serbia confirmed, LATAM confirmed)
  • China: likely {sub/604682}
  • US / Canada + EU / UK + Oceania + Japan / Korea + Middle East: {sub/656383} - a key that can be redeemed only in these regions (confirmed)

Tin Can

• Turkey: likely a region locked key (unknown sub)
  • Everyone gets {sub/459470}, redeemable worldwide (confirmed)

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (EU)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (SEA)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (CN)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (LATAM / Mexico)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

๐ŸŒŸ 2023-08-05: 9 USD for 1 month coupons available
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-08-23: 8 USD for 1 month coupons available
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-08-29: 7 USD for 1 month coupons available
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-09-01: 6 USD for 1 month coupons available
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-09-11: Road 96 out of stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-09-30: Tin Can out of stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-10-19: Road 96 back in stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-12-11: Tin Can back in stock(source)
๐ŸŒŸ 2024-01-26: Road 96 out of stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ 2024-04-04: Road 96 back in stock (source)

โฉ LEAKS for SEPTEMBER Choice โช

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Disco Elysium 93% of 73452 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/632470 W M Dโœ… 0 $39.99
Chivalry 2 82% of 23380 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/1824220 W DโŒ 1 $39.99
Road 96 91% of 12613 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.99 CV app/1466640 W Dโœ… 0* $19.96
Trek to Yomi 71% of 1370 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1370050 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $19.99
Arcade Paradise 89% of 756 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1388870 W Dโœ… 0* $19.99
SuchArt! 98% of 3122 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/1293180 W Dโœ… 0* $24.99
Tin Can 88% of 680 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1315980 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $19.99
Hot Brass 82% of 374 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/892860 W M DโŒ 0 $14.99

* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced too high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.
Steam Deck info: Dโœ… = verified, D๐ŸŸก = playable, DโŒ = unsupported, D? = unknown

Retail:

• $199.89

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

10 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this the Arcade Paradise you were hoping for, or is the Synthwave ratio too low?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Iโ€™ve wanted to Disco-ver Elysium for some time, and now I am really glad that I put off buying it.
[Only with limited deal] I canโ€™t say Iโ€™m fully happy with this monthโ€™s lineup. Perhaps for a bit less Tin, I Can buy it.
[Happy] Yomight have a different opinion, but by my standards, this is an excellent bundle. One of the best months weโ€™ve had this year.
[Neutral] Interesting mix of games, but not quite my cup of tea. Iโ€™ll try to get the ones I want from giveaways / trades / group buys.
[Pause] Contrary to popular opinion, I really dislike this month. Itโ€™s a skip for me.
[Disappointed] What a huge turnoff, I was hoping that the leaks wonโ€™t be true this time.
[Canceling the subscription] This subscription Road leads nowhere for me. After 96 months, itโ€™s truly time to take an abrupt turn and pick a different direction.
[Skynetato] In the time of AI art, can humans still pass for Genius Artists to begin with?

The worst bundle Iโ€™ve seen in possibly years.

10 months ago

i don't agree. Disco Elysium is great

10 months ago*

So I'm from Serbia and I can't activate Road 96 at all :/

10 months ago

Lol, that's a first. I guess it's the {sub/656383} one. Did you contact Humble? Weird that they would even give out keys for a game you can't use (for yourself at least)

10 months ago

I didn't buy the bundle myself, got key from friend that bought it from Sweden.

10 months ago

Well, that's the problem then. You got a region locked key that doesn't include us sadly. In the future, ask them to click on the "gift game" button so that the countries the game can (or can't) be redeemed in pop up. If RS is on the list for can, then it will work, or if it's on the list for can't (or not on the list for can) it won't work.

10 months ago

Yeah I understand, but either way I would not be able to redeem this specific game, It's just that I have a game key now and not gift link

10 months ago

Before a gift link is generated, region locked keys will have a prompt telling the user where the key can or can't be used. So, I suggest doing it this way from now on if you ever happen to get a gift, or give one yourself, or just wait a couple of days for the info to be available here.

10 months ago

Okay, I understand, thanks for all your helpful comments :)

10 months ago

Hmm interesting, thank you for leting me know :)

10 months ago

The problem here is that the publisher didn't include Serbia in the EU region locks, as they should have. Instead, it's included in the LATAM + CIS sub, but since Humble Bundle correctly considers Serbia as part of Europe, they allocate EU keys to you.
The only way to fix this is to request a replacement key from Humble Bundle support, namely the LATAM / CIS one that you can redeem.

10 months ago

Thank you for further clarification, I will see what I can do :)

10 months ago

Are you sure about this? Sadly, I redeemed my key (technically just revealed it) so I can't generate a gift link to get the region lock prompt. But Humble always in the past has made sure to give me the correct region-locked key. I never got the wrong region lock key (aka EU but without Serbia). I even got ROW keys that would have had the EU region lock otherwise. So, seems this was just OP receiving a region locked key from a friend who didn't know that Serbia isn't included as the country you can redeem the game in. Should probably edit that part out of the post (until it's confirmed by someone who bought the bundle from Serbia).

10 months ago*

Gift link notifications are not accurate and are often misleading.

Did you purchase the bundle from Serbia and did you really manage to redeem the key on a Serbian account?
Without having the sub (or access to an already redeemed key to get the sub myself), I can't be 100% sure, but I base my logic on the following facts:

Based on that, it's pretty clear to me that Serbia receives the EU key ("Tier 1") when they should in fact receive the LATAM one ("Tier 3" = low-priced regions) because that's the only thing that activates

Humble always in the past has made sure to give me the correct region-locked key

Serbia is sometimes included in the RU/CIS region-locks, other times in the EU region-locks. I've seen this myself several times already while going through the region locks for every bundle, and it's not the first time when Serbia receives a key that they cannot activate.
A similar thing happens to Turkey too.

Anyway, after you redeem the key, let me know the sub, or send it over so I can check it myself.

10 months ago*

Ok, I just redeemed it (sadly), and it's Tier 3, as I expected. Both SkkkyLORD and livjon while from Serbia didn't buy the monthly, LORD got it as a gift from a friend from Sweeden, and livjon traded for it from another user. So, yeah, Humble gives us the correct game (as I really never got the wrong region locked game so far, given how many they had).

https://imgur.com/a/d1eDsck

I hope you appreciate my sacrifice for the truth

View attached image.
10 months ago

Latin America sure has spread a long way. Now I'm curious, what about the other ex-Yugoslavia countries, are they EU or LATAM?

10 months ago

It's not about LATAM spreading, it's about the publisher bunching up together low priced countries.
That's why you have subs with "Tier" in the name, representing different pricing tiers.
So for example for Road 96 you have:
"rich-countries": European ones, USA, Canada etc, and the sub is called "Tier 1": https://steamdb.info/sub/656383/
"low-priced countries": pretty much what's not in the above list, and it's called "Tier 3": https://steamdb.info/sub/656385/ This one even has a run lock on top of regional restrictions.
I don't really know what "Tier 2" contains or what sub it is, since the names are not indexed on SteamDB. Perhaps some Asian countries, maybe China + related countries.

10 months ago*

Wow, they even put run locks in the Tier 3 sub. That's pretty harsh.

10 months ago

Tier 2 is probably https://steamdb.info/sub/656384/.

10 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 10 months ago.

10 months ago

Created a wrong regional GA for Road 96 because of reading this instead of this post, especially excluding China, Hong Kong, Macao, Singapore, Taiwan, India.

Damn HB, nice play as always.

10 months ago

Got a "Resume for $9.99" email last night.

10 months ago

Same here. You think there's any chance for a coupon later this month?

10 months ago

I think that's it for this month. It's a pretty decent bundle for a lot of people and I think they know it too... I'll probably take it, personally happy enough with the selection.

10 months ago

I got the remain for 9.99 email as well. And I have the same feeling that it will be the only offer for this month. But yeah, I agree that the selection is pretty fine and I might get it for the full price as well.

10 months ago

If it's the only offer we get that's kinda sad. Not saying it's not worth the price, but I got a coupon for $3 off for cancelling which is already a slightly better deal lol

10 months ago

I was hoping for the $3 off for skipping as well, as I just had the three month deal for the last three choice bundles. So I already had the feeling this time they would go without the offer. But I suppose since I had the three month deal, I didnt qualify for the "dont skip, heres $3 off" deal as well :D

10 months ago

i got the email too but isn't the 9.99โ‚ฌ the normal price already?

10 months ago

I will wait until the last minute to get it, they could do another counpon for 3 months and i dont want to miss that..

10 months ago

We got our coupon, 8 euro for a bundle :)

9 months ago

Yep, I got another one for 9 EUR and now the 8 EUR too. Glad I was wrong!

9 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 10 months ago.

10 months ago

Maybe the steam key is working for a human and not for a turkey?

Or did you mean Tรผrkiye? ;)

Just a friendly reminder that the official international name of this country has changed for quite a while now.
My guess is that you live there...you probably should already know that.

10 months ago

Steam profile says Belarus and contains a lot of cyrillic, so they probably just set the Steam region to Tรผrkiye to get cheaper prices and circumvent the sales bans and restrictions.

10 months ago*

a bit ambigue about this region lock Serbia, LATAM, CIS (without RU and BY), Africa: {sub/656385}
"This package can NOT be activated in specified countries"

so this subid can be activate on indonesia?

10 months ago

Indonesia is not in the list from https://steamdb.info/sub/656385/ so yes, it can be activated there.

10 months ago

10 months ago

i am new member

View attached image.
10 months ago

Just subbed again with my normal account for 7.50 euro

10 months ago

Coupon: $9 USD for 1 month, expires on August 27, 2023 at 11:59 pm PT.

Return to Humble Choice today, and youโ€™ll get all 8 of Augustโ€™s awesome games for the special low price of only $9 (USD)!

Own the critical hit Disco Elysium, bloody good action smash Chivalry 2, and more. Offer ends August 27!

Single use coupon. Coupon is redeemable to sign up to Humble Choice at $9 USD per month for 1 month (reg. $11.99 USD per month) before any applicable taxes and fees. Regional pricing may vary. Coupon expires on August 27, 2023 at 11:59 pm PT. This price is locked in for 1 month, and this offer will be void if your plan is canceled or skipped. Gifts are not eligible. This coupon may not be combined with other identical coupons in the same transaction, and may not be combined with other Humble Bundle coupons. Discount will be automatically applied at time of checkout. Coupon has no cash value. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Coupon may not be reproduced, copied, purchased, traded or sold. Unauthorized transfer of coupon and internet distribution strictly prohibited. Users in Russia and China are not eligible.

10 months ago

Also got the coupon, except it is for 9 euro. As an ex-classic member, the discount makes it 7.50โ‚ฌ for me.

10 months ago

I get auto-charged for an annual plan a on 29th if i dont cancel untill then. been on the classic plan since 2016 but the last 2 years or so have been lackluster and tedious. so if i cancell, i still get coupons that give me advantages!? I'm on the fence wheter i should pay the 118 eur or better just buy the monthlies that I like only.

9 months ago

Yeah, I was also on an annual plan long time ago... then I switched to the monthly one (nothing changes, remaining months get converted to credits for the following months). Then I cancelled the classic subscription altogether because it cost me more money than if I didn't have it at all.
I did it as WaxWorm said here and since then I'm getting the better discounts.
Also, you are saying they are going to charge you 118 euro? You are literally only getting 2 euro discount for the entire year, because it costs 10 euro a month now, without any additional discount. So I would say, go for it.
Since then I paid:
July - โ‚ฌ9.99 (didn't want to wait for a discount)
June - โ‚ฌ7.00
May - โ‚ฌ9.99 (I think I forgot to pause here. :D)
April - โ‚ฌ5.00
March - โ‚ฌ5.00
February - โ‚ฌ5.00
January - โ‚ฌ4.00
December - โ‚ฌ4.00
November - โ‚ฌ5.00

So, so far it rounds up to โ‚ฌ7 a month (โ‚ฌ84 a year), so if I were you, I would cancel it.

9 months ago

thanks for the head up, much appreciated. yeah it says next charge is 29. Aug. / $129 (which converts to 118 EUR according to google, unless they charge me a different eur amount, that link provided by WaxWorm says 109eur/year). The annual sub literally doesn't give me any benefits, other than the HB store discounts, which I never use anyway. Gonna change the subscription from annual to monthly payments. But how does the coupon thing work? if I cancel(or pause) the current monthly, HB gives me a coupon? Never gotten any coupons for monthlies so far and I paused many, many monthlies in the past 3 years.

edit: i just changed the plan to monthly payments. I wanted to skip the August bundle, and it now says "Before you go, we'd like to offer you a special discount. If you stick around, we'll automatically drop the price of your next bill by US$2.00. " - I guess i should not take this offer and will be emailed a coupon?

9 months ago*

Well, that's one type of the coupons, but they aren't usually very good and they don't give them out very often.
Now, when you pause your subscription/skip a month, you have a chance to get a coupon in your email. (They usually send them to those who have paused, trying to persuade them)
If you want to increase your chances as much as possible, always pause right away when the new month is announced. :D

And you didn't get coupons before because you had the annual subscription - they had no reason to try to persuade you when they already had your money. :D

9 months ago

If you were lucky and paused already, you might have received a coupon in your email right now. :)

9 months ago

I haven't paused yet, but will do now. it's not big of a deal, im not interesed in the August monthly at all. What discount did you get just now?

9 months ago

If you don't get it on pause, it might be too late to get coupon on cancel as they already send it twice.

I usually pause, if nothing pops up, I do cancel. Then wait.

In worst case scenario if one cares about store discount you can always re-join on last day.

20% discount will be back as when you cancel it seems to be gone but when you DO NOT SKIP a single month after all - it's still there after you re-join.

9 months ago

This month for โ‚ฌ8, but with the bugged ex-classic discount it's 6,50โ‚ฌ.

9 months ago

Pretty good, I feel like I was cheated when I was on the annual plan. Lol

9 months ago

I also got that offer. I guess I'll sit this one out and see if they offer a better deal after August 27.

They did something similar at least once, with a lacklustre first discount available for a limited time - just to follow up with a better one immediately afterwards.

Edit: As I also can get it for 7.5โ‚ฌ I actually might bite already. Or I'll gamble and see if I was right, for some extra adrenaline kick. ๐Ÿ˜

10 months ago*

Yeah me too, they might suddenly offer multiple months coupon, who knows

10 months ago

IIRC it only was a better deal for that one month, the last time. But hey, anything might happen.

10 months ago

i got nothing. i paied 9,99โ‚ฌ as usual

10 months ago

got coupon for 7,50โ‚ฌ

no thanks, not worth for trek/disco only :)

10 months ago

Got a 9โ‚ฌ/1 month coupon this time. ;( Algorithm probably thinks I had enough good coupons the past months. ;-)

10 months ago

Oh, hey, random happy cakeday!

10 months ago

Happy cake day! ๐Ÿฐ

10 months ago

happy cakeday

10 months ago

Thanks guys!

10 months ago

same here. 9โ‚ฌ coupon

10 months ago

Disco Elysium was disappointing

10 months ago

How so?

10 months ago

I kept dying. Not in a fun way, not in trying something hard, just straight up dying of depression over and over again.
Auto save rarely kicks in, so if I wasnโ€™t constantly saving I was constantly at risk of having to redo the same thing over and over, and Iโ€™d just die from something stupid.

The game seems interesting and innovative, but even in ye olden days when games were โ€˜hardโ€™ it wasnโ€™t like this. I really want to like this game, but for me itโ€™s unplayable.

10 months ago

It's an odd one. I've watched some reviews and a couple of my favourite reviewers (Skill Up and WAB) said something similar. The game is innovative / groundbreaking / worthy of all the praise but they didn't personally enjoy it. So my assumption is that it's interesting and thought provoking but not necessarily enjoyable to play. On the fence about getting the bundle because of this.

9 months ago

When itโ€™s not randomly killing me, it seems like a good (and fun) game. Itโ€™s just that I keep dying every few minutes and it never seems fair. I chose a standard build option at random, and the character is teetering on the edge of unbearable depression - the smallest thing can set him off and itโ€™s game over.

Sort of spoiler alert:

Talk to a kid, get yelled at, die of depression.
Finish a quest to obtain a bottle of alcohol, die of depression.
Talk to a girl, hear her sad backstory, die of depression
Ask my second party member the wrong question, die of depression
Really, just talk to an NPC, and thereโ€™s a good chance youโ€™ll die of depression

I donโ€™t mind doing something risky and dying (that happened too), but most of the deaths seem unfair.

9 months ago*

First game I've heard of that you can die of depression, so I guess that's unique, but that's a bit over the top. Sounds like Dark Souls except the boss is depression :D

Still haven't bought the bundle and probably won't at this point. Bit more tempted to grab the RE bundle before it ends!

9 months ago

That sounds like a really annoying gameplay experience that's not worth wasting time on it.

9 months ago

It really, really, REALLY! isn't as bad as dingbat makes it out to be. It's like an RPG were you don't put any points in health and you end up with just 1hp and dying all time and claiming it's a bad game. That's the exact same thing happening here (not that dingbat is entirely to blame since it's poorly explained in the game). You need to put points into certain skills at the start of the game, if you don't put any points in hp or moral than any wrong choice (and these are still pretty obvious wrong choices) will result in game over. He really should have read this: https://www.ign.com/wikis/disco-elysium/How_to_Heal

9 months ago

It's like an RPG were you don't put any points in health and you end up with just 1hp and dying all time and claiming it's a bad game.

This made me remember when I had to beat the game called Immortal Redneck with 1 hp in order to get an achievement. Fun times.

As for Disco Elysium, I've seen multiple reports from multiple sources on the depression thing that made it look unavoidable. I've had my share of games being unfair just for the sake of being unfair. But, as long as there are workarounds to escape it then it sounds playable and a matter of choices. Thanks for the insight, I'll give the game a chance. Cheers!

9 months ago

It seems to me you inadvertently chose a build that is too hard to play. Also, avoid choosing dialogs that require skill points you don't have (ones that has very low probability of success), it will damage your morale.

9 months ago

I chose one of the three starter options. I also didnโ€™t try anything with low probability, rarely less than 50% chance. Not every dialog option lets you know youโ€™re going to lose morale.

Iโ€™ll give it a go with another build, but I do t want to have to go through THAT opening again. Itโ€™s annoying

9 months ago

"$9 USD" coupon here, too. Humble actually converted the discount to my currency this time, so the price works out to ~$0.30US more than last month's "$7 USD" coupon.

10 months ago

I just got the 9 eur coupon yesterday and when I used it it still show 10 eur for the next bill.

10 months ago

If you already used it, you should have the current choice. And "next bill" would be for the next month.

And if you haven't used it yet, despite saying so, the "next bill" would show the price for the day of the autocharge. And that happens after August 27, so the coupon would be expired by then. So of course you'd pay 10โ‚ฌ then.

Summed up: If you want to take advantage of the deal then use it to buy Choice, now.

10 months ago

I ment the next bill is for the current choice and it still shows 9.99 euro instead of 9 what the coupon is about.

10 months ago

That is what Golwar explained:

• the coupon is valid till August 27,
  • the auto-charge date is August 29.

So, if you un-pause and don't use the coupon, then you will be charged the full price.

10 months ago

I had paused this month before, I got the coupon later and when I resumed with it, it still shows they will charge me the regular price on the autocharge day.

10 months ago

Yes, because you have to pay before the coupon expires, and the auto-charge date is after the expiration of the coupon.

10 months ago

Oh I got it, silly me ๐Ÿ˜…

10 months ago

just to make sure if i resume and claim the game, did the coupon get used? or i need to cancel membership then apply again to using coupon?

9 months ago

If you cancel your membership, then you lose the coupon.

If you have a coupon and want to use it, then you need to go through the payment process, so claiming at least one game should do it. You should see a screen which tells you how much you would be charged, so you can check if the coupon was correctly applied before paying.

9 months ago

just tried it and it work, thanks.

9 months ago

Now what... take this 7.5 deal or wait and see if they are willing to give even more. They usually give coupons for whole period of current monthly choice.

10 months ago

also got the $9 but still expensive and owned most of the games

10 months ago

How do you find the region restriction details? I don't see that anywhere on my purchase details for the monthly Choice. Is this all collated afterwards based on people attempting to redeem them or something?

Great work btw.

9 months ago

Based on the gift link notification, combined with what packages exist on SteamDB (a lot of them aren't indexed though), people's reports of subs, and my past experience with the publisher. It's a very complex process that takes a good chunk of time.

9 months ago*

Ha, " It's a very complex process that takes good chunk of time" sounds about right. Thanks for the insights though.

9 months ago

Thank you

9 months ago

9 months ago

No email yet but you might want to check https://www.humblebundle.com/home/coupons. I've just found a new coupon there for $8. Trying to purchase showed me a price of 6,50โ‚ฌ.

Coupon Terms and Conditions

Single use coupon. Coupon is redeemable to sign up to Humble Choice at $8 USD per month for 1 month (reg. $11.99 USD per month) before any applicable taxes and fees. Regional pricing may vary. Coupon expires on September 5, 2023 at 9:59 am PT. This price is locked in for 1 month, and this offer will be void if your plan is canceled or skipped. Gifts are not eligible. This coupon may not be combined with other identical coupons in the same transaction, and may not be combined with other Humble Bundle coupons. Discount will be automatically applied at time of checkout. Coupon has no cash value. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Coupon may not be reproduced, copied, purchased, traded or sold. Unauthorized transfer of coupon and internet distribution strictly prohibited. Users in Russia and China are not eligible.

9 months ago*

got both $9 and $8

9 months ago

Yeah, the $9 one is the "old" one that already had been reported which is only valid until Aug 27.

9 months ago

Great bundle, but i already had disco elysium on my account, i skipped. The coupon show in my hb account too.

9 months ago

Got both $9 and $8 for me too.

9 months ago

Same here, $8 and $9, where $8 is 6.5 Euro for me. I'm still not sure as I already own Disco Elysium on GOG...

9 months ago

I expected this to happen based on the end date of the previous coupon. EZ win.

9 months ago

Got the email 45 minutes ago. I'll bite, even though I'll probably find the star game boring

9 months ago

I note two coupons on my account, each for one month. One was $8 (which I just used), the other is $9.

9 months ago

now i can purchase it for 6,50....hb desperated?

9 months ago

Not a difficult choice; the only game I would be playing is Disco so Iยดm gonna pass.

9 months ago

Mexico buyer:

Disco Elysium: https://steamdb.info/sub/172295/
Chivalry 2: Based on the list of blocked countries, I suspect I got a ROW key: https://steamdb.info/sub/736176/ (I am not redeeming this game)
Road 96: https://steamdb.info/sub/656385/
Trek to Yomi: https://steamdb.info/sub/480503/
Arcade Paradise: https://steamdb.info/sub/487372/
Tin Can: Has a gift warning for Turkey so it's likely https://steamdb.info/sub/459470/
Such Art: https://steamdb.info/sub/451127/
Hot Brass: Didn't redeem but had no gift warning.

9 months ago

Road 96 works in Mexico?

7 months ago

I live in Mexico, bought the bundle, and got the key linked to that sub. Mexico is not on the blocked list of countries.

7 months ago

I changed my keys to US ones... couldn't redeem the US one but got a US account I can redeem and family share with so no big.

5 months ago

this is the first time I think, having 2 offer for a single month ($8 and $9) lmao XD
guess people either have disco already (if they like it), or not interested...

9 months ago

it was very very cheap on sale

9 months ago

Yup imo the only charming point from this bundle is disco, but since most people already own it at this point (Considering it wasn't an expensive price for a popular game), the bundle got ignored pretty fast by many people..

9 months ago

any leeks?

9 months ago

View attached image.
9 months ago

Those are some juicy leaks this month

9 months ago

must buy Sep monthly bundle contents!