> # August 2023 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ August 29th 2023: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† September 5th 2023: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

gift link notifications (EU)
gift link notifications (SEA)

Chivalry 2

• RU/CIS: likely {sub/726655}
  • SEA: {sub/736176} that all the non-locked countries get (confirmed)
  • LATAM perhaps without Mexico: likely {sub/726654}
  • China: likely {sub/726656} (confirmed)
  • Turkey: likely {sub/726653}
  • Everyone else: {sub/736176} - can be redeemed anywhere APART FROM Turkey, Bahamas, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Russian Federation, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, China (confirmed)

Road 96

• RU / BY: no game key or something like {sub/604681}
  • China, Hong Kong, Macao, Singapore, Taiwan: {sub/656384} + RUN LOCK - a key redeemable only in these countries (confirmed)
  • SEA excluding China, Hong Kong, Macao, Singapore, Taiwan, India (more specifically: Indonesia, Viet Nam, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka): {sub/604683} (confirmed)
  • India: {sub/656385} + RUN LOCK - a region locked key that cannot be redeemed in US / Canada + EU / UK + Oceania + Japan / Korea + Middle East; it also has a run lock (confirmed)
  • Serbia, LATAM, CIS (without RU and BY), Africa: {sub/656385} + RUN LOCK (Serbia confirmed, LATAM confirmed)
  • China: likely {sub/604682}
  • US / Canada + EU / UK + Oceania + Japan / Korea + Middle East: {sub/656383} - a key that can be redeemed only in these regions (confirmed)

Tin Can

• Turkey: likely a region locked key (unknown sub)
  • Everyone gets {sub/459470}, redeemable worldwide (confirmed)

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (EU)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (SEA)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (CN)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (LATAM / Mexico)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

๐ŸŒŸ 2023-08-05: 9 USD for 1 month coupons available
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-08-23: 8 USD for 1 month coupons available
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-08-29: 7 USD for 1 month coupons available
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-09-01: 6 USD for 1 month coupons available
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-09-11: Road 96 out of stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-09-30: Tin Can out of stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-10-19: Road 96 back in stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-12-11: Tin Can back in stock(source)
๐ŸŒŸ 2024-01-26: Road 96 out of stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ 2024-04-04: Road 96 back in stock (source)

โฉ LEAKS for SEPTEMBER Choice โช

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Disco Elysium 93% of 73452 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/632470 W M Dโœ… 0 $39.99
Chivalry 2 82% of 23380 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/1824220 W DโŒ 1 $39.99
Road 96 91% of 12613 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.99 CV app/1466640 W Dโœ… 0* $19.96
Trek to Yomi 71% of 1370 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1370050 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $19.99
Arcade Paradise 89% of 756 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1388870 W Dโœ… 0* $19.99
SuchArt! 98% of 3122 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/1293180 W Dโœ… 0* $24.99
Tin Can 88% of 680 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1315980 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $19.99
Hot Brass 82% of 374 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/892860 W M DโŒ 0 $14.99

* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced too high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.
Steam Deck info: Dโœ… = verified, D๐ŸŸก = playable, DโŒ = unsupported, D? = unknown

Retail:

• $199.89

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

9 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this the Arcade Paradise you were hoping for, or is the Synthwave ratio too low?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Iโ€™ve wanted to Disco-ver Elysium for some time, and now I am really glad that I put off buying it.
[Only with limited deal] I canโ€™t say Iโ€™m fully happy with this monthโ€™s lineup. Perhaps for a bit less Tin, I Can buy it.
[Happy] Yomight have a different opinion, but by my standards, this is an excellent bundle. One of the best months weโ€™ve had this year.
[Neutral] Interesting mix of games, but not quite my cup of tea. Iโ€™ll try to get the ones I want from giveaways / trades / group buys.
[Pause] Contrary to popular opinion, I really dislike this month. Itโ€™s a skip for me.
[Disappointed] What a huge turnoff, I was hoping that the leaks wonโ€™t be true this time.
[Canceling the subscription] This subscription Road leads nowhere for me. After 96 months, itโ€™s truly time to take an abrupt turn and pick a different direction.
[Skynetato] In the time of AI art, can humans still pass for Genius Artists to begin with?

Happy cakeday! And thanks for always putting in the effort with these bundle threads <3

8 months ago

Hehe, thank you! ๐ŸŽ‚

8 months ago

Happy cakeday! :D

8 months ago

Thanks! ๐Ÿง

8 months ago

๐ŸŽ‚Happy cake day Lilly! ๐ŸŽ‚

8 months ago

Thanksies! ๐Ÿฐ

8 months ago

Happy Cakeday! Also thx for your "bundle monitoring".

8 months ago

Happy to help! ๐ŸŽ‚

8 months ago

Happy cakeday! :-)

View attached image.
8 months ago

So yummy! Thank you for the wishes! ๐Ÿฐ

8 months ago

Happy Cake Day! :)

8 months ago

Thank you for the thought! ๐ŸŽ‚

8 months ago

Happy cake day! Thanks for your work!

8 months ago

Thank you! ๐Ÿฐ

8 months ago

The autocharge starts in less than 24h.

This is your last chance to pause this month's Choice if you wish to do so.

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

8 months ago

So not sure if anyone else experienced this, but I got the offer of $9 and then went to charge it today and saw that the coupon wasn't being applied. Checked the email and see that the coupon offer expired on the 27th. First time I'm seeing this, where the coupon expired before the auto-charge date? Anyhow I skipped, as luckily I hadn't been auto-billed yet. But it's weird that they did this.

8 months ago

Odd, just checked and both the ยฃ8, and ยฃ7 coupon have Sep 5 2023 for me.

*Edit: Just checked email and the first ยฃ8 offer did say "Offer ends August 27!", though it is still in my coupons.
Did you not get the later $1/ยฃ1 lower offer?

8 months ago*

No I didn't get the lower offer, obviously because I resumed on the $9 offer. I clicked the link in the email to do that, but there's no coupon on my account I can see. I've seen the coupons usually work like yours does, where is expires the day the new bundle is revealed, which is why this was so odd.
Oh well. I was on the fence about the bundle anyway, so I guess I'm OK with pausing.

8 months ago

Seems one of mine, was a 3rd coupon they sent out, applied to my account before I got an email.
So that first did expire on the 27th.

8 months ago

any hints for next choices we know 2 or 3 mostly by the week before

8 months ago

Wait until the weekend. Usually leaks are dropped a couple of days in advance.

8 months ago

Lol i guess everyone around here is aware how we got the $8 a couple of days after the $9 one, at least that's how it went for me. Funny thing is i just got a $7 offer, shame the first one expired, it would make a nice screenshot having three different coupons for the same month. :P

8 months ago

Yeah they're getting really desperate. Never seen them offer 3 different coupons for 1 month. Guess I'll keep that in mind for next time

8 months ago

Also got the โ‚ฌ7. With the ex-classic discount it makes it โ‚ฌ5.50 for me. Nice!

8 months ago

How do you get the ex-classic discount? I have been subscribed since Classic was still active, without cancelling ever (but have paused quite a few months), yet I'm paying $11.99 per month, which is the same as regular Humble Choice. I also paused for August's Choice, and was offered the $8 discount, but there was no ex-classic discount added on top of it.

7 months ago

Already talked about this with someone else, so if you don't mind, I will just link our conversation. :)

7 months ago

Thanks a lot (and to WaxWorm too)!

I assume this conversion bug works for any currency, and not just Euros? (Aside from US dollars, obviously),

7 months ago

I hope it does for you! :D But honestly, I don't know. As we don't know what caused the discount, it's hard to say if it applies for everyone (if it was for example caused by wrong currency conversion, then it might not work for you).

Anyways, there isn't really a reason to stay on the classic subscription, because they just don't care about those anymore.

7 months ago

I just thought I'd update, as I ended up switching the currency I'm paying in to ยฃ GBP, changing my plan the way in which WaxWorm described:

Unfortunately, the currency conversion bug doesn't work for ex-classic subscribers, when switching the payment currency from $ into ยฃ. I paused my plan as soon as October Choice was announced. I received three coupons by email, the most recent one being a few days ago, which was one month for ยฃ5. In the coupons section of my account it showed as a $6 coupon though. When I came to pay, I ended up paying ยฃ4.50, when the standard price is ยฃ8.99. So, I got 50% off, despite the coupon saying it was ยฃ5 for a month. Considering it's 50% off, and a $6 coupon is also 50% off the normal $12 price, I assume anyone paying in ยฃ, regardless of whether they are an ex-classic subscriber or not, would be charged ยฃ4.50 so, it seems there is no extra discount whatsoever for ex-classic subscribers who are paying in ยฃ. However, in terms of currency conversion, $6 currently works out at ยฃ4.93, and if I was still paying in $, considering the currency conversion fee I would have had to pay, I would have ended up paying about ยฃ5.20 so, I have saved some money by switching the payment into ยฃ.

The ex-classic subscriber currency conversion bug definitely doesn't work when paying in ยฃ though, as if it did, I would have been charged ยฃ2.99, considering it was a $6 off coupon.

All in all, I've still saved a bit of money by switching my ex-classic plan from $ into ยฃ so, it was still worth making the change.

Thanks again.

6 months ago

No problem! Glad to hear that it sorta worked out for you. :D
Also thanks for getting back to me, you usually don't hear back from people like this. :)

6 months ago

That's good to know. Might just be โ‚ฌ then.

6 months ago

Yeah, as I had predicted. two weeks ago.

8 months ago

I have not received any coupon. maybe i should have waited but i got the bundle at 9.9โ‚ฌ as usual

8 months ago

Also got all 3 coupons lol still not interested tho

8 months ago

same here, nice try though. Hopefully they repeat this again next month XD

8 months ago

lol I just got another coupon for $6. 4 coupons in 1 month..

8 months ago

who knows, they might send 4$ offer before the next Choice XD

8 months ago

I see right now for October Choice return, 8โ‚ฌ (Oct 10), 7โ‚ฌ (Oct 17) and 6โ‚ฌ (Oct 27) offers, sitting in my stepbrother's gaming Gmail.

6 months ago

Lmao worth the wait. Just got $7 for 1 month email

8 months ago

how do you get the coupon? do you have to wait or unsubscribe?

8 months ago

pause & wait

8 months ago

Pausing doesn't necessarily mean you'll get a coupon - cancelling/unsubscribing is more likely to do it.

8 months ago

ah ok thanks. if so, I don't care. I have no intention to unsubscribe. usually every month there are always games that interest me

8 months ago

If you're not on a plan, then unsubscribing doesn't make a difference unless you're using the Humble discount on store purchases.

8 months ago

Nah, I always get a coupon when I pause. Cancelling altogether could result for me in a loss of ex-classic discount, so I don't even consider that an option. :D

8 months ago

You're one of the lucky ones then.

8 months ago

I used to get a coupon every 3-4 cancellation / pause, their system is so arbitrary. Or they just hate me :D

8 months ago

Same here. I always pause early even if I going to get the bundle just to make sure I get a coupon if one is going.
Only time I don't is when I am already on a multi month discount.

8 months ago

I only cancelled when they changed the billing system so classic subs had to pay more. Now I have only been pausing and I am getting discounts regularly as well. Just got the 7EUR one as well. Yet I still don't know how it calculates discount because I paid 5.50 eur

8 months ago

See above comments.

8 months ago

No coupons for me, but I have two years paid plan, maybe they know I'm hooked.

8 months ago

for me also. I never paused/canceled my subscription from some year even for fear of losing the benefits of discounts in the store and never received anything

8 months ago*

Wow!! no leaks for September 2023?!?!?
I am impressed.

8 months ago

They usually come after Friday, more likely on Sunday.

8 months ago

Ohh!! my bad!! T_T

8 months ago

Does anyone know why Humble Bundle won't let me log in and says "Too many requests. Please try again later." I've been on the PC and cell phone for hours, I already deleted cookies and cache and it continues.

8 months ago

Glad you asked. I had a LOOOONG email thread very recently with humble support on this matter. Long story short, it was unresolved, and now I have to resort to using a VPN to log into my account.

Here is the reasoning humble gave me for this issue.

"For added clarity, we have bot and fraud prevention measures in place that help stop account takeovers and the revelation of keys on hacked accounts. It appears you may be flagged by this system, which is generally caused by constantly swapping IP addresses or account regions (this may trigger a false positive on your account for a hack, for example). Once I have confirmation of your current IP (if it has changed or not), I will make additional changes and also kill all login sessions that exist on your account, essentially helping create a clean slate. Once this is done, I generally advise not using a VPN to make purchases or reveal keys, as that may cause the trigger to happen once again. "

This however didn't apply to me necessarily, since I only began using the VPN after the "too many requests" issue arose. The main issue this is happening is that your IP address was flagged by the system as behaving in a "fraudulent" manner, which could mean anything. The system is kinda dumb to be honest. Here is that part of the thread that he mentioned this.

"Additionally, I apologize for any confusion I caused. I don't believe you were the cause of fraudulent traffic from your IP address, but rather multiple other users who had this IP address (or strings of IP addresses) before you obtained them. IP addresses often cycle through multiple users from the same ISP if you have a dynamic IP address. It's definitely worth discussing with your ISP the best method to obtain a static IP address, as the power may rest solely with them."

In the end, I would suggest opening a ticket to help resolve the issue. They couldn't help me, but could very well help you. Be careful with the VPN option, as if you go to purchase a game from here on out, they will require you to participate in extra security measures to prove your authenticity.

It's a very annoying issue that many users are experience, but Humble cannot really help with unless you have a STATIC IP address.

This is just a summary of a VERY long thread over this issue, so sorry if I don't provide full clarity on the issue.

8 months ago

The solution I had for the moment was to change the IP with the mobile data. wifi ip must be blacklisted

8 months ago

Glad you figured it out.

8 months ago

Contact support asking why you couldn't login with the other IP and if it's blacklisted for some reason.

8 months ago

they gave me a discount of 6 dollars for the month.
Are they that desperate?

They should put better games.

8 months ago

Just got an email with a special offer of ยฃ5. They really want to sell this.

8 months ago

9,8,7 and now new 6$ coupon... That they don't have enough keys and they have to wait for unknown how long, then apparently no one takes the bundle and they are already giving it at half the original cost.

8 months ago

$6 for Disco Elysium is tempting. Would probably give away the rest. Guess I have til Tuesday to decide?

8 months ago

Yes, that's when the next choice comes out, at 17:00 UTC.

8 months ago

I guess the last-chance offer of $7 wasn't actually a last chance. $6 is somewhat tempting, but like most I'm only interested in Disco Elysium and, to a lesser extent, Road 96. The rest won't even sell in a group buy, since they're what everyone else has sold.

8 months ago

Chivarly 2 is a headliner. You may not find a buyer in a bundle split, but there exist people (resellers for keyshops) who would offer to purchase it off you for a decent sum if you look for people with massive +rep at SteamTrades, in the range 2k +rep for instance.

Trek to Yomi would find a buyer in a bundle split. As for the bottom 4 games, you are correct.

8 months ago

I used the 6โ‚ฌ coupon and paid 4.5โ‚ฌ, maybe some bug in the system.

8 months ago

It started with a $9 coupon, Then 8, 7, and now $6 Final offer for August choice LOL
I've never seen them so desperate; they really must've not sold that well considering they haven't done a $6 deal in quite a while.

Still going to skip because of those pesky region locks but I'm hoping to see some September leaks.

8 months ago

now they send me 4,5โ‚ฌ coupon kekw xD desperated so much :D

8 months ago

any leeks :D?

8 months ago

View attached image.
8 months ago

Take my money!!!!

8 months ago

Probably at https://nitter.net/billbil_kun in the coming days.

8 months ago

new bundle in 2 days so no leeks

8 months ago

Leeks are vegetables. Word is "leaks"

8 months ago

View attached image.
8 months ago

rip me

8 months ago

View attached image.
8 months ago

He said, rip me or, not send him extremely ultra adorable pics :)

8 months ago

Just tried consoling him with a leek.

8 months ago

it worked

8 months ago

View attached image.
8 months ago

I can hear that gif.

8 months ago

8 months ago

I know, I have their CD. ;-)

8 months ago

:)

8 months ago

But I like leeks :(

8 months ago

okay xD u got the joke

8 months ago

View attached image.
8 months ago

Still no leaks ??

How...

8 months ago

Meh, it'll probably be tomorrow and if not I actually welcome being disappointed live for once.

8 months ago

+1, it's been a year since I actually visited Humble on Tuesday and saw the pictures of games

8 months ago

Probably tighter security measures because of the amazing headliners that we will have tomorrow.

8 months ago

Let's hope so, Starfield & Baldur's Gate 3 would be nice. ;)

8 months ago

Maybe also some older games like Elden Ring and God of War as filler ๐Ÿ˜‹

8 months ago

And coupon for a new PC up to 2500$

8 months ago

up to

*starting at

FTFY ^^

8 months ago

i would love to get
https://barter.vg/i/2804/?

8 months ago

Ya, that would be great! I'll add this great city builder to the hope-list: https://store.steampowered.com/app/784150/Workers__Resources_Soviet_Republic/.

8 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.