> # August 2023 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ August 29th 2023: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† September 5th 2023: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

gift link notifications (EU)
gift link notifications (SEA)

Chivalry 2

• RU/CIS: likely {sub/726655}
  • SEA: {sub/736176} that all the non-locked countries get (confirmed)
  • LATAM perhaps without Mexico: likely {sub/726654}
  • China: likely {sub/726656} (confirmed)
  • Turkey: likely {sub/726653}
  • Everyone else: {sub/736176} - can be redeemed anywhere APART FROM Turkey, Bahamas, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Russian Federation, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, China (confirmed)

Road 96

• RU / BY: no game key or something like {sub/604681}
  • China, Hong Kong, Macao, Singapore, Taiwan: {sub/656384} + RUN LOCK - a key redeemable only in these countries (confirmed)
  • SEA excluding China, Hong Kong, Macao, Singapore, Taiwan, India (more specifically: Indonesia, Viet Nam, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka): {sub/604683} (confirmed)
  • India: {sub/656385} + RUN LOCK - a region locked key that cannot be redeemed in US / Canada + EU / UK + Oceania + Japan / Korea + Middle East; it also has a run lock (confirmed)
  • Serbia, LATAM, CIS (without RU and BY), Africa: {sub/656385} + RUN LOCK (Serbia confirmed, LATAM confirmed)
  • China: likely {sub/604682}
  • US / Canada + EU / UK + Oceania + Japan / Korea + Middle East: {sub/656383} - a key that can be redeemed only in these regions (confirmed)

Tin Can

• Turkey: likely a region locked key (unknown sub)
  • Everyone gets {sub/459470}, redeemable worldwide (confirmed)

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (EU)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (SEA)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (CN)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (LATAM / Mexico)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

๐ŸŒŸ 2023-08-05: 9 USD for 1 month coupons available
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-08-23: 8 USD for 1 month coupons available
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-08-29: 7 USD for 1 month coupons available
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-09-01: 6 USD for 1 month coupons available
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-09-11: Road 96 out of stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-09-30: Tin Can out of stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-10-19: Road 96 back in stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-12-11: Tin Can back in stock(source)
๐ŸŒŸ 2024-01-26: Road 96 out of stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ 2024-04-04: Road 96 back in stock (source)

โฉ LEAKS for SEPTEMBER Choice โช

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Disco Elysium 93% of 73452 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/632470 W M Dโœ… 0 $39.99
Chivalry 2 82% of 23380 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/1824220 W DโŒ 1 $39.99
Road 96 91% of 12613 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.99 CV app/1466640 W Dโœ… 0* $19.96
Trek to Yomi 71% of 1370 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1370050 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $19.99
Arcade Paradise 89% of 756 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1388870 W Dโœ… 0* $19.99
SuchArt! 98% of 3122 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/1293180 W Dโœ… 0* $24.99
Tin Can 88% of 680 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1315980 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $19.99
Hot Brass 82% of 374 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/892860 W M DโŒ 0 $14.99

* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced too high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.
Steam Deck info: Dโœ… = verified, D๐ŸŸก = playable, DโŒ = unsupported, D? = unknown

Retail:

• $199.89

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

9 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this the Arcade Paradise you were hoping for, or is the Synthwave ratio too low?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Iโ€™ve wanted to Disco-ver Elysium for some time, and now I am really glad that I put off buying it.
[Only with limited deal] I canโ€™t say Iโ€™m fully happy with this monthโ€™s lineup. Perhaps for a bit less Tin, I Can buy it.
[Happy] Yomight have a different opinion, but by my standards, this is an excellent bundle. One of the best months weโ€™ve had this year.
[Neutral] Interesting mix of games, but not quite my cup of tea. Iโ€™ll try to get the ones I want from giveaways / trades / group buys.
[Pause] Contrary to popular opinion, I really dislike this month. Itโ€™s a skip for me.
[Disappointed] What a huge turnoff, I was hoping that the leaks wonโ€™t be true this time.
[Canceling the subscription] This subscription Road leads nowhere for me. After 96 months, itโ€™s truly time to take an abrupt turn and pick a different direction.
[Skynetato] In the time of AI art, can humans still pass for Genius Artists to begin with?

I really want Arcade Paradise and Road 96. Tin Can seems interesting, and I'm on the fence about Disco given the publisher situation and besides that I dunno that I'd enjoy the game's themes enough for it to be worth playing for me personally, though I get that it's RPG mechanics are really innovative.

9 months ago

3 wishlisted games , 1 owned. Maybe....

9 months ago

Holy shit, 6 WL games, 1 owned. This bundle is amazing.

9 months ago

Disco Elysium and Road 96 are both fantastic. If I didn't already own/play them, this would be a a great month. The rest don't even seem that bad, just... disappointed in myself for not holding out.

9 months ago

Disco Elysium is great, unfortunately the studio screwed over the game developers so you're better off sailing the seven seas. Chivalry 2 is a lot of fun too. Only other game I'm interested in is Road 96, hoping I can win / trade for it.

9 months ago

Decent games to be honest. I'm tempted to resub for this month. Sadly I missed Yakuza 4 from last month.

9 months ago

There's Disco Elysium, a game that would probably fit me very well but I just haven't gone for it yet. I kinda doubt that I'll be able to find a split for it though. Road 96 seems interesting too.

9 months ago

Is Trek to Yomi region free?

9 months ago

Big SKIP button...

9 months ago

Amazing how a small level can give you so much gameplay in Tin Can

9 months ago

Own Road 96 and SuchArt, but the rest of the bundle is still interesting enough for me, so I'm sticking with it.

9 months ago*

The region locks are getting out of control

9 months ago

Recently are bundles so good that I already played spotlight games years ago. Because I have good taste and I buy good games when they are released. So skip again.

9 months ago

Elaborate? The only spotlight game you got is trek to yomi and you only played it for a bit over an hour.

9 months ago

ok, I will elaborate. I also have Disco Elysium on GOG. And finished it back in 2020.

9 months ago

SuchArt sounds pretty fun, IMO, and Arcade Paradise is kinda fun, but it's on Game Pass and it's also been fairly slow... Hot Brass has local co-op, but I doubt I'd convince my family to play with me. Then Yomi almost sounds cool to me, but the combat in the trailers didn't really look that fun and I don't really care for excessive blood and dismemberment and such, haha.

9 months ago

Yomi is also on Game Pass.

9 months ago

Ah, I might give it a try then, see if I would enjoy it.

9 months ago

Trek to Yomi is very fun, bought it at release, played it for about 11 hours, didn't finish it though (skill issue). :D
It's fun until ... something happens then it's less fun, but all in all, i think it's a good title
I'm happy that more people can / will experience and enjoy it.

9 months ago

best bundle this year for me

9 months ago

A single game I would play in this bundle and I already own that. Skip for me

9 months ago

DAMN! After playing a bit of it, I have to admit that Trek to Yomi is REALLY GOOD!

9 months ago

First Humble Monthly/Choice I bought since 2019.

9 months ago

Curious as to what made this such a good deal and all the other amazing deals worse? Seems you only got chivalry out of this deal. You just wanted more multiplayer only medieval games?

9 months ago

Disco Elysium/Chivalry 2/Road 96/Trek to Yomi all appealed to me,just haven't added them all to my account yet:D Hot Brass and Arcade Paradise seem like they will be up my alley as well. Will have to think about SuchArt! but it's possible even that one I'll keep. So really only Tin Can is not my type of game at all. Just a matter of taste in the end. There's always been Monthly/Choices where I think wow this game looks great,or even two games look great or even 3 or 4,but not often I can say that I will probably keep 7/8.

9 months ago

Can anybody from Albania/Serbia/Macedonia can share which package they got for Road 96 ?
I didn't find any of these countries in any region lock package, so wondering if we get ROW or no key at all.

9 months ago

I got a game from trade: EU key dont worked for Serbia but LATAM - Road 96 (Tier 3) worked fine.

9 months ago

Thank you, as I suspected.

9 months ago

Curious if anyone has ever figured out the coupon mechanics. like do I get a better one if I pause now vs later in the month? do we know how they operate enough to know?

I've paused in the past and not gotten it too, so not sure how it all works...

~David.

9 months ago

What's the point of skipping? Since I subscribed I never skipped, at first I didn't know it was even possible but even if I know I just don't bother.

9 months ago

If you do, you get the chance of obtaining a discount coupon

9 months ago

Do you know if there is any ongoing offer for joining Choice, like there has been sometimes in the past?
2 games from my wishlist here, Disco Elysium & Road 96, it doesn't happen very often! :D

9 months ago

If any of you bought the Fanatical' Safe in Our World Charity Bundle 2023, it came with an Arcade Paradise DLC (OST) so you can activate it now that you own the base game :)

9 months ago

You could activate that without the base game. I have it on my account since Feb.
You can buy most soundtracks now without owning the game. =)

I bought the Ori soundtrack. Don't own Ori because I have a mac, and it's not available on GFN. But, the music is gorgeous.

9 months ago

Oh crap I didn't know! lol, thanks for the info

9 months ago

No worries. =)

9 months ago

Hm, this is one of the trickiest choices for me. I already own Disco Elysium which is probably the biggest headliner here, as does my friend. So is the other 7 games worth it? Chivalry 2 would be a good game except I hate PvP, and Trek to Yomi seems like a nice arty indie game. SuchArt seems great but I'm not creative or good at art. The rest seem decent enough indie games but I don't really know much about them.

9 months ago

Similar situation as you. Already have Disco Elysium. I think I'll pass or use the coupon if they offer one in order not to lose the HB discount bonus.

9 months ago

im terrible at art and not very creative but absolutely loved SuchArt, no skills needed to enjoy the game

9 months ago

That's reassuring thanks :)

9 months ago

cancel and wait until the end of the month. they have been sending out deals every time to boost sales cause how bad its gotten

9 months ago

That's what I always do even if it's a bundle I definitely want lol

9 months ago

you guys think there will be a discount coupon?

9 months ago

Yes.

9 months ago

The question is not if there will be one. The question is who will get it.

9 months ago

Was there one last month?

9 months ago

No, but:

9 months ago*

Then there is a chance that we're not getting one.
I hope last month was just a one-off though. I paid full price for the last bundle but I can't justify it for this one as Disco Elysium isn't very appealing to me

9 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.