Welp, I was planning to make a topic that would actually be my 1000th comment, but I accidentally hit 1,000 without noticing... Anyway, so this topic is for you guys to share your favorite or most cherished memory involving me or story about me. (If you don't know me or have never heard of me, which is pretty much all of you just make crap up) The person who comes up with the best story will be mentioned in the description of the next giveaway I make, which will be when I get money v_v
Yatterman, you promised you would post here, so if you don't I will track you down and force you to eat so much sugar your head explodes

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks for Skyrim!

1 decade ago

I came to Zonitrol's thread... and left.

1 decade ago

Best so far

1 decade ago

Hi.

1 decade ago

Nope, if that's your comment, then prepare your anus. I know where you are, you told me you hang out outside of my window all the time

1 decade ago

Hi.

1 decade ago

Hello.

1 decade ago

We had a great time in the world of barbie. Damn it was awesome

1 decade ago

Until Ken showed up and beat the snot out of us for spying on his girlfriend

1 decade ago

Great times

1 decade ago

Im gone hug you. And help you with hunting Yatterman im Predetors. Good enough ?

1 decade ago

I'll defend him!

1 decade ago

And of course by defend him you mean hold him down while we hit him with pillows

1 decade ago

Pillow fight I love the idea.

1 decade ago

PILLOW FIGHT!

1 decade ago

After an amazing meal me and Zonitrol skipped away to a hotel, there was so tipsy giggling on my part, some lame flirting on his, but then there was a moment where our hands touch. Sparks, electric, it was something new, exciting...

The fun quickly got more passionate, our bodies entwinned, lips crushed against each other, his fingers tracing over the curve of my hip, running along the lines of my tattoo, lips tracing cirlces on my neck, biting, hands in my hair tugged, making me moan

We called for rooms service, we needed champagne, maybe some chocolate, to really get our love going, flowing, showing. He wanted me slathered in chocolate mousse, slather it across my body and lick it. Tickling my with the soft touch of his tongue, making a gentle itch with his tongue that demanded satisfaction.

The room service guy knocked the door, then we open the door, get on the floor, everbody walk the dinosaur, open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur...

1 decade ago

I cannot stop laughing... And yet I am extremely aroused at the same time <3

1 decade ago

A room with some moose (Chocolate, to be exact)

1 decade ago

My cherished memory involving you? I came to this thread and thought of something to put here then posted a comment.

1 decade ago

I just read another thread where you recommended someone a comedy :D

1 decade ago

Playing gta IV with Zonitrol and Trinimen, chasing them down, hoping that they are prepared to get anally raped. A gas station is nearby, but I think nothing about it as I am right up their ass in my car, but, just when I thought I had them... "YOU CAN'T KILL US, I'LL KILL US!" Roars Zonitrol as he drives into the gas-station, committing suicide and killing Trinimen at the same time, while leaving me as a failure.

1 decade ago

Good times :3
I miss those Xbox days

1 decade ago

I was wandering through the streets of the city, rambling through the avenues of time, when from nowhere my eyes fell onto a boy, and by chance his eyes fell onto mine.

So I sat and I acted all nonchalant, I smoked my lavender cigarette, reading the future that lay in my hands, as my shadow played a bass clarinet...

We waltzed down a moonlit boulevard, just two silhouettes in the mist, days went by and years went by moments went by when we kissed.

I said "your beard is woven of heartache", and we'll drink for the lonely, tonight, and the moon is a horny old drunkard. We drank dandelion wine and we reminisced about the moment when we first met that day, then we reminisced about how we first reminisced

He handed me a broken memory, a keepsake to forever-more say, that a brief taste of love is as sweet as any, and with that he made his way...

1 decade ago

Congratulations man ;)

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Zonitrol.