Hi,

unnecessary poll because I felt like it.

I'm looking for a great FPS. Since I already own most of all the FPS games on Steam, I'm looking for.. well.. something I don't own yet. Let me hear all of your recommendations!

Of course there's a gib you greedy cuties: https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/QUtY7/wolfenstein-the-new-order
The following people may not enter: SJWs. Yeah that's about it.

Best of all,
some dickhole.

6 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Best milkshake flavor?

View Results
Chocolate of course, duh.
Vanilla, just like my Skyrim.
Strawberry, because I love to watch the world burn.
Something something very American which is disgusting to the rest of the world.

Best milkshake flavor?

Banana with vanilla ice and chocolate cookies crumbled in. Strawberry is close 2nd.

Last FPS I played was Far Cry 4 which I really enjoyed but I wouldn't call that recently.

6 years ago

Doom 4 and… Doom 4. Cannot remember any other FPS releases in recent times, only kiddie shooters like our yearly dose of CoD or thinly-veiled pay-to-win games like… well, our yearly dose of CoD. Unless it was on the indie scene.

6 years ago

WW2 is a necessary evil for my nostalgia.

6 years ago

Ziggurat

6 years ago

This is a damn fine game. I love it soo much. I would suggest this one for sure.
I was going to come here and say Destiny 2 but I think you should go Ziggurat instead

6 years ago

It's a game with real heart and soul. It deserves more attention.

6 years ago

Hard to say, haven't played any FPS recently, only TPS, but maybe Dishonored 2?

6 years ago

The best FPS game I've played recently is Wolfenstein: The Old Blood actually, very great game. I got myself The New Order from the Fanatical sale because of that, but haven't gotten the time to play yet ;_;.

I never had a milkshake, not because I can't but it's just not something I've ever tried; will do some time in the near future though. I'm pretty sure my answer will be strawberry, I love strawberry flavoured sweets of all kind, and watching the world burn can be fun.

I have heard good things about the Marathon series: https://alephone.lhowon.org/. They are completely free, they are old though so if you are not into classic games it can be hard to get into I think.

6 years ago*

I played the first F.E.A.R. some time ago and loved it. Also found a guilty pleasure game - Dead Effect 2. ;)

6 years ago

Unreal Tournament

6 years ago

+1

6 years ago

The last i actually played and had fun with the gameplay would be Shadow Warrior 2, it wasnt perfect, and it had swords, but still counts, and tons of fun =))

6 years ago

Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory :D

Played it since the day of release and still run a server for me and my mates.

6 years ago

CS : GO..... taaa daaa :-)

6 years ago

Well, the "newest" one (released a year and half ago, but that seems like a long time in terms of gaming nowadays) I played was Homefront: The Revolution - not a mindblowing experience by any stretch of the imagination, but it was basically far cry* in an urban/revolutionary setting so I enjoyed it.

*Minus a good antagonist

As for best.. I genuinely can't think of any recent FPS that caught my attention.

6 years ago

Titanfall 2. Single campaign.
One of the best FPS I ever played!

6 years ago

Recently? Doom 4. Killing Floor 2 (but is horde mode and meant to be played with other people). There aren't many good FPS in a while. Prey seems fun but i have no idea if the game is any good.

6 years ago

6 years ago

Yeah, The New Order. Pretty dope.

6 years ago

I haven't played a FPS recently, but I really enjoyed S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl. I would recommend using ZRP to fix some issues the games has and install some mods to make it look better.

Thanks dickhole :)

6 years ago

Recently, Wolfenstein: The New Order. But I assume you've already played that. ;)

A less widely known FPS that I really enjoyed is Hard Reset. I played the original - the Redux version adds a katana for melee and tweaks some lighting.

And why are we even discussing the the best milkshake flavor? It's obviously coffee!

6 years ago

Overwatch is really nice and worth its price.

6 years ago

Battlefield 1 and i know this will be controversial but Battlefront II as well :)

6 years ago

Day of Infamy if you are looking for ww2 tactical multiplayer game.
no singleplayer though.

6 years ago

I'd like to say DOOM but... well, I don't actually have DOOM to have played it. XD
So Wolfenstein: The New Order. :P

Other than those (and maybe Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus but I haven't played that either) I haven't seen any "good" FPS lately. The last good FPS I could remember before them was Serious Sam 3: BFE and that was 6 years ago... :/

Edit: Actually, there was also Shadow Warrior (the new one... and probably its sequel, though I don't have that either :P ). It was pretty good.

6 years ago*

Wolfenstein 2, shadow warrior 2, doom
For me these are the best FPS

6 years ago

Does killing floor 2 count as a FPS?

6 years ago

Single player I would have to say Prey 2017. Multiplayer I would have to say Overwatch.

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.