https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/Pp8Wr/xcom-chimera-squad

Still not half of Steam's catalogue. But I usually only have to look at 2 pages of Steamgifts.

3 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Why Don't You Hide More Games?

View Results
I use show wishlist instead
Hiding games is more tedious than scrolling through pages of dross
I didn't know you could hide games
I am lazy

hello from 15.152

3 years ago

happy cake day!

3 years ago

I'm at 21k myself :D

3 years ago

My option isn't there.. I use groups. Most of my groups (including one called "Not Interested") are minimized, so I don't need to scroll through them.

3 years ago

I hadn't considered that.

3 years ago

Here's a snapshot of my Steam library. I've been using most of these categories for many years. Usually, "Favorites" and "Uncategorized" are expanded, and everything else stays minimized unless I've finished a game and want to add a new one of my current crop of games.

I should probably just hide everything in the "Crappy Games" category, and maybe those in the "Not Interested" category (or at least merge them into one category). :)

View attached image.
3 years ago

20000? That's... a lot!

3 years ago

I'm at 19357....very close for me too !

3 years ago

1,588. I hide NSFW games, games I already have and add one the steam profile limited ones whenever I see them because they're a hassle to keep track of whether I have them or not.
I think I have a lot less because there's a lot of shit I'll defo play, even if it looks like garbage. Sometimes it's part of the fun xD

That and I love seeing 0P, so shitty little games come in quite useful to make my points at 0.

Congrats on the 20k

3 years ago

Congrats^^
i have 9k

3 years ago

Pretty close - 18,990
I don't hide as many on Steam as it feels like a never ending process. At least here I can see the benefit of hiding games - fewer pages of giveaways to check. On Steam, I still get pages of trash games to look through

3 years ago

I'm at 21,831 hidden on SG, and 53,399 set to 'not interested' on Steam.
I've been slacking on the Steam side for a while so there's quite a few I haven't seen there.

3 years ago

I filter by OS, after that, I just filter out the games in genres I don't like such as horror, and of course, the trash games I would never play. I prob have about 1k hidden so far. Will probably never get to 20k. XD.

While there are plenty of trash games for mac, there are a lot fewer than there are on PC. :D

3 years ago

atm at 15776 hidden games

3 years ago

Quite the milestone, only at 15,203

3 years ago

Grats. I'm getting there. 17,1xx. Don't feel like checking the exact number XD

3 years ago

It's easy for me to remember how many I have hidden. I have zero games hidden. ;)

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.