The classic boasting thread and almost the only reason why we still keep buying games during those sales, right?
You are free to include purchases from other stores or systems, besides Steam/PC.

1 year ago

Comment has been collapsed.

How much did you spend?

View Results
Nothing
< $10
< $25
< $50
< $100
< $200
$200 or more
Spend? Ha, I actually earned me some potatoes!

Peglin
Necesse
Titan fall 2
Destiny 2: Legacy DLC
Warhammer: vermintide 2
Hardspace shipbreaker
teardown

1 year ago

Impulse bought Project Zomboid! It's nice, but I'm struggling to make my own goals and to keep playing it. I don't know if I should wait for future updates and/or find people to play with like Valheim ;~;

1 year ago

At the start you will die quick till you get the hang of things. Just remember you can start a new character on the same savegame as your previous character that died, return to their last known location, and recover their lost equipment. If you put a lot of work into setting up a base, you can return there and continue using it.

1 year ago

This is nice... It's my third character but I'm spawning in random locations with a mod.
Stil.. There is no end goal right? I get tired leveling up my character most of the time. I really want to see how they'll manage npcs in this game, because that might be what will make me more interested in exploring

Thanks for the reply btw

1 year ago

Right, there is no built-in goal. Every game starts with "this is how you died" and that is certain to happen eventually, it's all up to you to accomplish what you want before that happens.

The skills do take a while to learn. Do you know about watching tv in the early game and reading skill books? You can get a big boost to some important skills that way.

1 year ago

I bought one game bundle and bought an extra 16 GB RAM for a total of 32GB instead of buying newer games on Steam.

A few tempting deals, but nothing "must have" given my long list of games I have but haven't played yet.

1 year ago

For myself:

• Uno (and some DLCs)
  • Carcassone (and some DLCs)
  • The Game of Life
  • The Game of Life 2
  • some Cities: Skylines DLCs

For friends and family:

• Uno and its DLCs (multiple copies)
  • The Game of Life 2 (multiple copies)
  • Mahjong
  • Grounded
  • ShellShock Live

Total expense: $157.80 USD

1 year ago

If you were going to play with your friends they dont need to own the dlc
Unless they have the same bug as me, in that case you will need to gift them flip dlc

1 year ago

Yeah, my understanding was everyone needed to own the DLC, so I just gifted them the Ultimate Edition which comes with the Flip DLC and a few others.

1 year ago

Actually ended up buying a few things
Metro Exodus Season Pass (3.7€ due to bundle discount)
Aggelos (1.25€)
Mutant Year Zero: Seed of Evil (9€)
Titan Chaser + a few others in a bundle (just over 2€)
Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest (4.19€ on Humble)

So just over 20€ spent!

1 year ago*

Batman Arkham collection
Cyberpunk 2077
Spellmaster: the saga
Werewolf apocalypse - earthblood

1 year ago

I wanted to buy Spellmaster, too, but when I looked into the discussions, I was a bit shocked.

1 year ago

I played 3 hours, it is not so bad as people complain. It is low bucket rpg, so we can't expect much. From playing I can say they certtainly know how should open world rpg looks like to make us love exploring, but miss skills to bring it on our screens. Twice I had to reload, cause I stucked in textures and had some hardtime as cutscene starts by coming in exact direction to continue story.
More like Gothic experience I see it as Gothic 3, Two worlds or Arcania in way of gameplay. But I believe it may be in such quality once they finish it, cause it gives same vibes as these mentioned 20€ games. Only problem is these old games weren't been released outdated. Spellmaster won't be compared with these 2000s games, but with 2022s games. If you like old rpgs, you will enjoy it.

A lot people complained about difficulty.. not true, game is easy as any Gothic, you need get better to take strong monster easily and get good equipment (exploring really helps on that), people complaining it is insanly hard are just trash in rpgs.

1 year ago

You are right, it is one problem that many peopole say it is like Gothic, but compare it to actual games. You can't do that in my opinion. And I don't expect an AAA title. Can't say anything about the difficulty, only, that some players complain about having to use magic in battles - otherwise the "normal" weapon is nearly useless. Some complain about lagging even on good PCs.
But these aren't the things that held me back, it is the following: The main issue - regarding the comments there - is, that it isn't an EA title and is far from finished storywise. This is a big red flag for me.

1 year ago

I had lags in tutorial, now it runs stable on 60 fps, but vents are really loud. Definitely needs optimilazition.
Magic works weird, I still don't see how it stop cooldown, cause it seems like I need land few hits and then spell is unlocked. But I do all melee, staff is op as hell thanks to range. 2x fast hit, dodge back, repeat and you beat anything, just takes long time.
I more think combat is too easy

1 year ago

I really love old style RPGs and I just saw that there is a bundle with some other games - also Buccaneers!, which looks very interesting. The price with all the games is much lower than just the two games. Maybe I'll try it out anyways...

1 year ago

Batman Arkham Origins Season Pass
https://store.steampowered.com/app/257070/Batman_Arkham_Origins__Season_Pass/

Yakuza 0
https://store.steampowered.com/app/638970/Yakuza_0/

HITMAN™ ESSENTIAL COLLECTION (Absolution + Hitman Season 1 DLC, I already owned all the rest) https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/4468/HITMAN_Essential_Collection/

I might sell all my cards and get Sniper Elite 4 for cheaper, not sure yet.

1 year ago

I Spent around 10€ for multiple games, for some reason I can't copy/paste games from my Buylist???
Damn Steam!

1 year ago

I see what you mean it opens support after you try to do this, however after it opens the next page you can copy/paste from there.

Hitman Absolution - $2.79
HITMAN™ - Bonus Campaign Patient Zero - $1.39
HITMAN™ - GOTY Outfit Bundle - $2.09
Yakuza 0 - $4.99
Batman: Arkham Origins - Season Pass - $4.99

1 year ago

Well, First and 1 I really wanted was Motherland. That was in my WL quite long time!
Yes, Iam a sucker for Atmospheric walking Simulators! :D

1 year ago

I bought American Truck Simulator Utah DLC and The Forest

Both for steam currency so didnt even spend any of my money

1 year ago

3.99€ Duke Nukem Forever for my brother
3.74€ Black Mesa for my friend

If i get enough money to my wallet(selling cards etc) i buy Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour 1.99€ for myself if not then there is always next sale :P

1 year ago

What awful things has your brother done to you?!

1 year ago

:D You dont want to know :P
But actually i dont know why he wanted it, i warned its not good.

1 year ago

All from steam

1 year ago

Super fancy pants adventures, The Orange Box, Valve complete pack, Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet Standard Edition, Salt

1 year ago

Bought a lot on Steam, since i skipped HC 2 months in a row for this lol..

ACE COMBAT 7
Halo The masterchief collection
Kingdom Come Deliverance
Outlast 2
The Witness
Shadow Warrior 2
Titanfall 2
The Evil Within 2
Terraria
Ori and The Will of The Wisp
Disco Elysium
Divinity Original Sins 2
Frostpunk GOTY Edition
Spiritfarer Farewell Edition
Celeste
Darkest Dungeon
AI: The Somnium Files
Tales of Zestiria
Never Alone
LEGO DC Super-Villains
LEGO Batman 3
LEGO The Invincibles
SAO Lost Song
Microsoft Flight Simulator X
The Forest
Wolfenstein The New Order
Fallout 3 GOTY edition
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition
TES: IV Oblivion
FEAR 2
Condemned Criminal Origins
Arx Fatalis
Stories Untold
Cats Organized Neatly
Pony Island
Iris.Fall
Kerbal Space Program
Hello Charlotte
Seen
LoveChoice
LYNE
Yokai's Secret
I Have no mouth, and i must scream
The Disappearance of Gensokyo
Shan Gui
Vampire Melody
Glass Masquerade
Cthulhu Saves The World
Zup! Collection
Pool Nation
McPixel
Bladed Fury
Faces of War
Mosaique Neko Waifus 3
Montaro

Basically cleaning a lot games i have kept in my wishlist for long time...

1 year ago*

1 year ago

I only bought three games. I think maybe I would've bought a couple more under different circumstances, but I'm currently unemployed (and trying to save as much money as possible), and also planning to have a child with my wife, so yeah...

• Golf with your friends (To play with waifu)
  • Stubbs the zombie (To play with waifu)
  • Yakuza 0 (I've been dying to try the Yakuza series for a very long time, so I'll try the first one)

btw, can you recommend any good games to play with waifu? We already played It Takes Two, Battleblock theater, Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, and a few other, but perhaps there are a few others that I haven't heard of that we should try. Thanks guys :)

1 year ago

Portal 2, Cat Quest II, We Were Here (first game in the series is free), ibb & obb.

1 year ago

Haven

1 year ago

My non-gamer-waifu enjoyed Stardew Valley and Nuclear Throne (don't ask) :)

1 year ago

A Way Out is an excellent co-op game. Made by the same folks who made It Takes Two
Heroes of Hammerwatch if you want something that lasts for quite a while. It's a very well made roguelite.
The Trine series is also fun and pretty relaxing for the most part.

1 year ago

Wallpaper Engine.

1 year ago

DLC for Elden Ring: Dead Soul

1 year ago

Got ancient Planet TD for some wallet I got by selling cards. It was fun and then it got grindy.

1 year ago

Final Fantasy XV
Valheim
The binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Ghost exile

1 year ago

Ankh - Anniversary Edition for $0.79 (90% off)
Toree 3D for $0.49 (50% off)
Toree 2 for $0.49 (50% off)
(Also bought the Cuphead DLC but that wasn't discounted so it doesn't count right?)

1 year ago

I saw and instantly bought Metal Gear Solid V:Definitive Experience outta nowhere for no reason(maybe because I never completed it 100% and wanted to do that) and OneShift that had been on my wishlist for I don't know How Long.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Being A DIK - Season 2 - 14.27€
Being A DIK - Season 2 The complete official guide - 3.59€