Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen is 60% off at GreenManGaming, making it a historic low price for the game! It's a VIP thing, which I think just means you need an account to purchase it at that price. The game went on sale yesterday, October 18th.

Link: https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/dragons-dogma-dark-arisen/

7 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

So opinion check... it's been quite some time i heard of this game... is it any good?^^

7 years ago

Yes I like it. Just it has terrible (console like) controls.

7 years ago

Hi-jacking your comment to place a chart

GAME RATINGS CARDS BUNDLED RETAIL PRICE
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen 90% of 5,996 Reviews 0 $29.99
7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

7 years ago

wha?! i thought it had one of the best twists i've ever seen in a game; talking of the ultimate confrontation, implications of, and the segue to NG+

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

you tell truth; quite a slog story-wise to get to the good bit but good bit is so good and combat so fun that for sure is worth imo

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Does anyone know if the 10% off voucher from the halloween pack is working with this offer?
I don't have one so i can't test it, but it would be a nice additional discount for this game!

7 years ago

It's not active yet (Will be the 24th)
If it works and its still 12$ i will buy it probably

7 years ago

Thanks for the info mate i actually found another solution without purchasing the halloween pack. I got an extra 5% discount code through the GMG ref promotion. Unfortunately it's a ref link so i can't really post it here, but if you should need it check out https://www.mydealz.de/deals/steam-dragons-dogma-dark-arisen-zum-tiefstpreis-850062#comment-form
It's a german site, but you just need to click the link on the bottom of the description which says "5% Gutscheincode".

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.