Purchase the NOVEMBER 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Hollow Knight, HITMAN, 7 Days to Die™ with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF NOVEMBER (2nd NOVEMBER) for $12* to receive the NOVEMBER bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON OCTOBER 26th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.
  • Offer by email: Purchase a three month Humble Monthly subscription to get Kingdom Come: Deliverance for free. Offer ends October 22 at 11:59pm PT. Current multi-month subscribers are not eligible.
    Only customers who received this email directly are eligible.

Also, it's too late to buy the October Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Sniper Elite

Sniper Elite V2

Resident Evil Revelations / Biohazard Revelations

• Japan customers don't receive a key for this game, but a $3 coupon that expires in January as a replacement (if you don't have one, maybe contact the support)
  • RU/CIS: AM AZ BY GE KG KZ MD RU TJ TM UA UZ
  • ROW

Dead Island Definitive Edition

• Customers from DE will not receive a key for this game. Replacement for DE: Saints Row IV Game of the Century Edition (redeemable in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Great Britain, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Croatia, Switzerland)
  • RU/CIS: assigned to Russian Federation, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine
  • Brazil receives BR
  • Asia probably receives Non-EU + Non-NA+ Non-RU/CIS (can be activated anywhere but not in NA, EU or RU/CIS)
  • NA receives a NON-EU key (can be activated anywhere but not in EU)
  • everyone else receives a ROW key (it contains EU in the name, but it does not have region restrictions, therefore it should be redeemable everywhere).

The Dwarves

• RU/CIS + CN + IN: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, India, China
  • ROW

Hard Reset Redux

Games:

Pay early and get: Hollow Knight, HITMAN™: The Complete First Season, and 7 Days to Die

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Hollow Knight 94% of 25618 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
7 Days to Die 79% of 48214 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $24.99
HITMAN: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON [Prologue + Ep 1-6 + Bonus Ep] No user reviews - Store page (Included game has cards) -    Giveaways    0 $59.99
Resident Evil Revelations / Biohazard Revelations 83% of 3286 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    2 $29.99
Dead Island Definitive Edition 70% of 3643 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Sniper Elite 75% of 1231 reviews -    Giveaways    0 $7.99
Sniper Elite V2 87% of 4448 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    1 $19.99
The Dwarves 75% of 606 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    0 $39.99
Hard Reset Redux 82% of 710 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99

German customers will receive the following instead of Sniper Elite + Dead Island Definitive Edition

Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition package No user reviews - -    Giveaways    2 $19.99
Sniper Elite (DE) No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -

Note: Compared to the Steam Store bundle, the key you receive will not activate HITMAN™ - GOTY Outfit Bundle and HITMAN™ - Bonus Campaign Patient Zero

More info about this can be found here

You can get the missing DLCs discounted between 18 Oct - 21 Oct: HITMAN™ Essential Collection + HITMAN™ - Game of The Year Edition if you first activate the items from this bundle. Check out this guide before doing so.

Thanks to Mihey3Z for the heads up

HITMAN™: The Complete First Season includes the following:

HITMAN 77% of 16836 reviews -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN: Episode 1 - Paris 73% of 13418 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN: Episode 2 - Sapienza 88% of 273 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN: Episode 3 - Marrakesh 80% of 131 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN: Episode 4 - Bangkok 78% of 102 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN: Episode 5 - Colorado 84% of 90 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN: Episode 6 - Hokkaido 87% of 74 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN - Bonus Episode No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN - FULL EXPERIENCE No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN - Digital Bonus Content No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• $100.97 (so far) / $237

Humble original: vApe Escape

vApe Escape is a point-and-click adventure in a science fiction comedy setting. The player takes control of an innocent ape who must escape the sad destiny of becoming a vape dispenser machine for the wealthy hipsters of the universe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh7wbwRttTE

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 2nd NOVEMBER!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

$12 for Hollow Knight, HITMAN™: The Complete First Season, and 7 Days to Die, that's a sound deal, eh?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I'll follow the curse of fate and remain a subscriber this month too, powerless to resist.
[New subscriber] How can one not be tempted by these majestic unlocks?
[Maybe subscribe] The early unlocks are just about enough to make me leave my lair and open my wallet. We'll see.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] I feel that IGN are heading in a wrong direction and I won't accompany them there.
[Cancelling / pausing subscription] I thought it couldn't get any worse after Overwatch, but this...
[Potato opportunist] Will this also be $4 on the first day of November? Might be worth holding out to decide.
[Complaint] IGN Coupon Claus didn't visit me last month, although I'd been a good kid. Out of revenge, I won't buy this month's bundle.
[Praise] The October bundle was so good, in the end surpassing even Overwatch & Dungeons that already made my month. I can't wait to see what Novembers brings.

Fangamer 20% coupon: HK-AEX3-JWHL-9FCT

5 years ago

so why does it say $144 when its $100?

5 years ago

Because you get the rest of $44 worth of games on 2 Nov.

5 years ago

yeah thats a real cheap amount left considering past ones were 200 but even the overwatch was 140 and that was with 40 being taken by a nonsteam game

5 years ago

heads up, they changed the total MSRP from $144 to $99
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND START PLAYING THESE GAMES (TOTAL MSRP: $99.00)

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

Can't enter Hitman giveaways because I own episodes 1 and 2. I imagine that is an issue for many users.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Well, I already have HITMAN elsewhere and so it makes this bundle complete waste for me. Skip!

5 years ago

all early unlocks added to bundle list. October bundle also added to bundle list

5 years ago

Can't say that I'm surprised, garbage decision.

5 years ago

garbage decision - when humble sell monthly for 8$-6$ or even 4$. As someone who got 12 months subscription I think I made a mistake when I bought it, Whats the point to pay 132$ if almost every month they give 2$ coupon?

5 years ago

You've only made a mistake if you don't feel like you're getting your money's worth from the bundle.

Speaking solely for myself, I feel as though nearly every monthly bundle has been a great value (and I've paid the $12 full price for all but one).

5 years ago

7 Days to Die?
an early access game wich hasnt been updated for a year?
rlly? Trash bundle lol

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

HITMAN alone is worth 12$. I don't know why you considered this month bundle is trash.

5 years ago

not trash but including that game its a joke

5 years ago

Just sell/trade it, it is multiplayer survival game, it will be sought for.

5 years ago

So you get Hollow Knight (already had that for a while now) Hitman (not even GOTY) and 7Days to Die (Early Access game with no update for 1 year now)

and that leaves the Bundle with $43 to spread across 5 games? (not counting the last Humble Original , we all know it will be there)

no wonder they are desperate and trying to keep people subscribed soo hard.

Free months , $6 months , and $25 for annual subscribers. they do all that to keep people in , and then they do this?

i am actually supposed to expect "quality" games when they only have $43 left to spread across 5 games?

5 years ago

They don't need to add any games besides early unlocks and bundle would be worth it already.

5 years ago

Doesn’t add up, it’s been like this since forever (that the late unlocks are worth more than $100 altogether)

5 years ago

not this time , if you read the page it says the total worth is going to be $144

we already have $101 unlocked , which leaves us with only $43

5 years ago

yep same happened with october and 40 of that was a non steam game so only $100 worth in steam

5 years ago

heads up, they changed the total MSRP from $144 to $99
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND START PLAYING THESE GAMES (TOTAL MSRP: $99.00)

5 years ago

This makes no sense when there is already $101 unlocked with more to come. o.O

5 years ago

actually it is $99 (kinda)
Hitman ($59.11) + HK ($15) + 7D2D ($25) = $99

but then again the GOTY content is not included in hitman so idk

5 years ago*

The new message doesn't tell us if they've changed the Total MSRP.
It tells us the total of the three unlocked games.

5 years ago

and a week ago it was $144, now its $99

5 years ago

The message is different - so the info relayed is different.

The old message (don't recall this specific month but going by past monthlies) read something like:
Subscribe and get these games plus others (Total MSRP $144)

The new message reads:
"Subscribe now and start playing these games (Total MSRP $99)"

"Total MSRP" in the first message is a calculation of ALL the games (early unlocks + ones to come).
"Total MSRP" in the new message is a calculation of ONLY the early unlocks.
i.e. the price of the full bundle hasn't changed (from the info we have) from $144.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

I think that the total MSRP featured there ($99.00) is the retail value for the 3 early unlocks (somehow they calculate it differently than me, since if I add up the individual prices I get $100.97). On the other hand, that would mean that they initially calculated it very wrong (at $144). Or maybe their mistake was to put the final MSRP of the bundle there ($144) for the early unlocks and they adjusted it now.

5 years ago

well , something is fucky with this Monthly.

i am honestly leaning towards the second option with that they are removing the final MSRP of the bundle. probably removed it to increase sales due to a lot of people pausing or just straight out canceling.

so i am going to go with the safe option and not get this month.

5 years ago

The problem is that the current roster of three is actually a good one. I want Hitman and my friend recommended me to play Hollow. Even with regional pricing there's no way I can get them this cheap (with 7DTD out of the equation).

I will probably still get this just for the sake of the initial roster.

5 years ago

I think the same - hide the final MSRP, don't allow people to gauge the value of the games to come and make a judgement to buy or not from it.

5 years ago

It's the actual messages that are different - not necessarily the value.
1st message something like: Subscribe and get these games plus more to come (Total MSRP $144)
New message: "Subscribe now and start playing these games (Total MSRP $99)"

"Total MSRP" in the current message doesn't refer to the same thing as in the previous message.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

only got it for 7d2d want to try that game out, sold hitman + dungeons 3 + HK for $12 so i think its okay if i didnt like it

5 years ago

If you sell them, what did you sent to the buyers the HB links or just direct the keys only?
Just for reference.
(I assume you don't own them already and didn't intent to activate it at all)

5 years ago

Links

5 years ago

If I didn't have HTIMAN already, or it included the Patient Zero DLC (which IMHO is way overpriced as it forces you to also pay for the cosmetics) then I'd be all over this.
However, not interested in 7 Days to Die, and I'm not desperate to play Hollow Knight right now. Whatever else turns up I can probably get from GroupBuy (though I'm rarely quick enough).
So it's another pass from me.

5 years ago

So now humble monthly is marked as 'bundled' and not give full cv?

5 years ago

Yes, and the CV from older Monthlies has also been readjusted to partial CV, regardless of the total Retail value of the bundle.
In short, the reason for this decision is the low price of these games on the grey market.
There are several discussions about this, one of which can be found here.

5 years ago

And still there has not been a single announcement regardings this. Worst communication I've witnessed for a while.

5 years ago

do they realy need to announce, that they add bundled games to the bundle list?

5 years ago

Yes, because some monthlies are in that list while majority isn't.

5 years ago

Yes they do, they changed the policy because of the flood of filler games out of the monthlies and decided to add those bundles retroactively to the bundle list. There have been discussions about those dollar bundle games etc. which also haven't received any official statement. As I said, I have barerly seen such a lack of communication on a site which depends (!) on members that contribute to the system.

5 years ago

they changed? i dont think so... its Not new that it sometimes tskes longer till they get added to the bundled list. it happened before the monthlies as well. the only difference: People thought they could farm much cv and are now angry

5 years ago

According to SG rules, a game should receive partial CV only if the price one pays for the bundle is less than 5% of the retail value of the bundle (sometimes this calculation is done per tier, therefore T3 games can still receive full CV in the end). Based on this rule, the unbundled Monthly games should receive full CV because the Retail value of a Monthly is usually higher than $216 (considering that one pays $10.80 for a Monthly).
The general complaints are related to the fact that SG breaks their own rules in adding these games to the partial CV list. These rules should probably be updated to reflect the current situation.

5 years ago

could you please tell me, where it is exactly written, that it has to be at least reduced by 95%? cause i cant find it in the faq or guidelines. there is only written:
"Games typically receive no value or reduced value when they're featured in bundles, heavily discounted, or available for free in online promotions."

but no percentage that has needed to be reduced but also

"Keep in mind, the asterisk icons are just for reference, and the value of a game can be backdated if we need to make retroactive changes."

5 years ago

Sorry to disappoint you but I couldn't find that post again, despite me checking the forums / google thoroughly. I know it's somewhere (it's on top of my mind) but I couldn't manage to find it. Anyways, maybe they modified it since I last saw it.
There are many other tools depending on this rule (chart makers, CV calculators...), so I am pretty sure that this info is written down somewhere.

5 years ago

i know we allways told, that it would be 95% but the question is, did somebody just guessed it and we other repeated it or did cg said it would be 95%?

5 years ago

Everything is perfect, you just need to check FAQ, Guidelines, Announcements and a few semi-random topics to piece together how the site should work...approximately.SG is fine, there is nothing to see!

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

Yes, your understanding is correct. This change happened in September I think, when they started to retroactively add Monthly games to the partial CV list. I think by now, roughly all the Monthly games from March 2018 till now give partial CV.

5 years ago

This is a great looking bundle to me, probably gonna buy it. I won 7 days previously. Its a great game. Hollow Knight has free DLCs a must to support such great devs whom delivers quality to players because we both appreciate each other. The games is/will easily makes into my Wishlist. Cheers~

5 years ago

does somebody know if hitman can be 100 % (achievement) without missing DLC ? (i mean GOTY)

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

thank you

5 years ago

Thanks for the thread.

I'm all in on this one. Three unlocks, three wishlisted titles I've been wanting to play. One of the better reveals, imho.

5 years ago

can someone tell me how much these bundles cost when you own the complete season? haven't got the monthly yet so i'm curious thanks

5 years ago

5,5 euro and 4,81 euro, 76 ad 79% off

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

LEESSANG? Gary? XD

5 years ago

Yeah haha i love them, and thanks for the replies i went with the monthly.

5 years ago

Nice find, I added the info in the OP. 💗

5 years ago

Soo 3 months and Kingdom Come: Deliverance?

5 years ago

Is this an offer you got by email or something: "Buy 3 months and get Kingdom Come for free"? Or are you having a guess at next month's early unlock? :)

5 years ago

Spam mail!

5 years ago

I guess it's that time of the month already. I don't have anything yet.

5 years ago

Offer by email, apparently. They're also sending this one (which I got; would have preferred the KC:D one I think): ""Don't miss this exclusive offer! When you purchase three months of Humble Monthly you'll get $15 in Humble Store credit.""

5 years ago

Wow, the desperation continues :D Wouldn't mind the KC:D one myself. Though sooner or later it'll be bundled anyway.

5 years ago

Paid regularly on time, or earlier (just paid this unlock yesterday) never got any kind of monthly deal, only SALE! SALE! SALE! PRE-ORDER! from their email :(

5 years ago

Yeah, it seems that regular or yearly subscribers really get screwed over by these offers. Generally I'd say it's better to pay month by month and always buy the bundle at the last minute. Though it can be tough to wait sometimes.

5 years ago

There's also the Dollar exchange rate rising, so I couldn't really wait until the last minute while the price is increasing each day for me. It's good if I got the deal, nightmare if I don't. Gamble~

5 years ago

Hmm, tough situation. I guess ultimately you get the games you want, so that's the important thing, but they really shit on their loyal customers with these promotions.

5 years ago

They already took it back anyway:

Earlier this morning we accidentally emailed you about a promotion with the subject line 'Get $15 in Store credit FREE when you subscribe to Humble Monthly'.
Unfortunately you are not currently eligible for this promotion. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this mistake.

What a shit show. I almost bit (even though I really don't want to be locked in for more than a month at a time again), glad I decided to sleep on it first.

5 years ago

"Earlier this morning we accidentally emailed you about a promotion with the subject line 'Get Kingdom Come: Deliverance FREE when you subscribe to Humble Monthly'. Unfortunately you are not currently eligible for this promotion. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this mistake."

If there was anyone that should be eligible that would have been me... I didn't miss one monthly since they started doing them -.-

5 years ago

Welcome to the club.

5 years ago

That's the stupid thing. People who regularly subscribe miss out on these offers. They are basically encouraging you to never pay for a yearly subscription. A month by month subscription ends up being the better deal. They should really add some sort of loyalty reward program for people like you.

5 years ago

I haven't check my promotions folder for days where the Humble offers are. I chance upon $20 for annual plan. $5 lesser than last month for a Day! Lol!

Wonder if its fate or something its only for a day but I decide to check the date for when I'll be charged for Monthly yesterday. STILL, its $5 lesser so I rather continue on month by month. I probably would have a promotion in the promotions folder but I've been spending time here rather than checking it. Cheers~

5 years ago

That is so lame. I do wonder how they determine who is "eligible" for these promotions. In this case, it seems more likely that they just sent these promotion emails out too soon or something, since other people are getting the same emails.

5 years ago

Yeah, I have no idea. The original mail said "Current multi-month subscribers are ineligible", but I'm not one of those.

I'm a subscriber since the very first one. I took an offer for $10 wallet if I sign up for a year (which I did), which was before the IGN announcement. I was never eligible for any of the $20 or $25 offers that started happening a week after I signed up for a year.

I'm just glad I didn't jump on it immediately, because I just know their support would have blown me off again because I traded away my Overwatch key ....

I usually pay early but still haven't this month, because I'm still trying to convince myself I should just quit completely and forget about FOMO. I do want Hollow Knight though, and what if it finally has Thumper that was supposed to be in July's originally? >_> With every single mess they add to the pile (and the pile grew big this past year) I'm getting closer though.

5 years ago

Humble relies on FOMO and "what if" to keep subscribers :D I'd say if you're genuinely interested in the early reveal then it's usually a good deal regardless of the unlocks. I've also purchased a monthly before because I was certain that a particular game would be revealed (and it wasn't). Remember that even if you don't get a bundle and you regret it after the reveals then Groupbuys can be very useful! :)

5 years ago

Oh yeah, I know all that (and have used groupbuys in the past on the rare occasion that I paused-a-month).

This just left an even worse taste in my mouth than I already had. I can't afford the Monthly easily to begin with, so there aren't many reveals that are worth the price by themselves to me.

Today, my daughter got the KC:D offer on her account. Sure, I could try to use that for myself and break Humble's ToS and probably get into trouble with their support again. I'd rather not though. And I'm feeling bad about it either way anyway.

5 years ago

You could gift the 3 months from your daughters account to your account. Then surely you can create a gift link for KC:D as well and redeem it yourself. That wouldn't be against their ToS surely?

5 years ago

Since they both have the same payment method, I'm sure Humble will consider that as "gifting to myself when I wasn't eligible" or something. And I'd rather not deal with their support again, not a single support interaction in the past year was positive. (And no, I'm not a trader/reseller.)

5 years ago

Yeah, that's fair enough. The less you can interact with Humble support the better. They consider all SG users to be traders/resellers anyway ;)

5 years ago

Got both of these.

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

I have received the email. I just have finished an anual plan and stopped the renovation.

But If I click the link in the email with the offer, the 3 month plan doesn't says I'm going to receive KC: Deliverance..... seems that HB doesn't want my money.....

5 years ago

you will still receive kcd.

5 years ago

same

View attached image.
5 years ago

I want to ask , so i use 3 Month Plan from their promo with 1 free , can i choose which monthly to get or they are in a row( i already got Sep, Oct and can i choose from that plan to skip the Nov and get Dec for example), also my second question is i already paid for the 3 months plan and got these 2 months and now if i cancel my plan than what? for sure i will get the Nov, but what will happened with my third month to get?

5 years ago

You should be able to skip a month by pausing your subscription. When you cancel your plan you're just cancelling the renewal of your subscription and will still receive however many months you've paid for.

5 years ago

new deal

View attached image.
5 years ago

+1 I got the same.

5 years ago

Hope they fixed their emails, cause i subscribed for 3 months to get Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Got my email today.

5 years ago

did you get the KC:D?

5 years ago

According to email:

Kingdom Come: Deliverance will be granted via email on Tuesday, October 23.

So no. Not yet.

5 years ago

if i buy a 3 month sub is it possible to pause the first month? want to get it as i got that kingdom come offer but i already have this months games.

5 years ago

if you got the offer you can only get the 3 month as a gift and then apply it to your own account. your account gets then 3 month credited to it. you dont get it double.

5 years ago

can someone tell me the fees for paypal if i want to buy the 3 month plan? it costs 35 dollars and my currency is euro. is a credit card better?

5 years ago

Convert € to $ using PP, and then pay with PP saldo. Paying with debit card is usually worse (unless it's something like Revolut - multi currency card).

5 years ago

20% off Fangamer coupon code: HK-AWEL-4CKY-DMT7

5 years ago

any leaks about mystery games of this month?

5 years ago

I haven't seen a single leak for monthly games every, I only saw leaks about the value a monthly will be (not for this one).
Whenever I saw a game leak it was fake XD

5 years ago

xD Well, shit

5 years ago

I only saw leaks about the value a monthly will be (not for this one).

Well, if you read this post it's assumed that the value of the remaining games is $44.

5 years ago

Yeah I don't want to believe that to be honest that is why I didn't mention that :P
And on the other hand that is not the leak I am talking about. They sent mails to people who have paused/unsuscribed from monthly the exact value of the HM. That is a true leak this might be a typo that they didn't notice on start since the last monthly was around that value but we will see :)

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.