Purchase the NOVEMBER 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Hollow Knight, HITMAN, 7 Days to Die™ with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF NOVEMBER (2nd NOVEMBER) for $12* to receive the NOVEMBER bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON OCTOBER 26th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.
  • Offer by email: Purchase a three month Humble Monthly subscription to get Kingdom Come: Deliverance for free. Offer ends October 22 at 11:59pm PT. Current multi-month subscribers are not eligible.
    Only customers who received this email directly are eligible.

Also, it's too late to buy the October Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Sniper Elite

Sniper Elite V2

Resident Evil Revelations / Biohazard Revelations

• Japan customers don't receive a key for this game, but a $3 coupon that expires in January as a replacement (if you don't have one, maybe contact the support)
  • RU/CIS: AM AZ BY GE KG KZ MD RU TJ TM UA UZ
  • ROW

Dead Island Definitive Edition

• Customers from DE will not receive a key for this game. Replacement for DE: Saints Row IV Game of the Century Edition (redeemable in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Great Britain, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Croatia, Switzerland)
  • RU/CIS: assigned to Russian Federation, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine
  • Brazil receives BR
  • Asia probably receives Non-EU + Non-NA+ Non-RU/CIS (can be activated anywhere but not in NA, EU or RU/CIS)
  • NA receives a NON-EU key (can be activated anywhere but not in EU)
  • everyone else receives a ROW key (it contains EU in the name, but it does not have region restrictions, therefore it should be redeemable everywhere).

The Dwarves

• RU/CIS + CN + IN: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, India, China
  • ROW

Hard Reset Redux

Games:

Pay early and get: Hollow Knight, HITMAN™: The Complete First Season, and 7 Days to Die

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Hollow Knight 94% of 25618 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
7 Days to Die 79% of 48214 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $24.99
HITMAN: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON [Prologue + Ep 1-6 + Bonus Ep] No user reviews - Store page (Included game has cards) -    Giveaways    0 $59.99
Resident Evil Revelations / Biohazard Revelations 83% of 3286 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    2 $29.99
Dead Island Definitive Edition 70% of 3643 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99
Sniper Elite 75% of 1231 reviews -    Giveaways    0 $7.99
Sniper Elite V2 87% of 4448 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    1 $19.99
The Dwarves 75% of 606 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    0 $39.99
Hard Reset Redux 82% of 710 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.99

German customers will receive the following instead of Sniper Elite + Dead Island Definitive Edition

Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition package No user reviews - -    Giveaways    2 $19.99
Sniper Elite (DE) No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -

Note: Compared to the Steam Store bundle, the key you receive will not activate HITMAN™ - GOTY Outfit Bundle and HITMAN™ - Bonus Campaign Patient Zero

More info about this can be found here

You can get the missing DLCs discounted between 18 Oct - 21 Oct: HITMAN™ Essential Collection + HITMAN™ - Game of The Year Edition if you first activate the items from this bundle. Check out this guide before doing so.

Thanks to Mihey3Z for the heads up

HITMAN™: The Complete First Season includes the following:

HITMAN 77% of 16836 reviews -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN: Episode 1 - Paris 73% of 13418 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN: Episode 2 - Sapienza 88% of 273 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN: Episode 3 - Marrakesh 80% of 131 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN: Episode 4 - Bangkok 78% of 102 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN: Episode 5 - Colorado 84% of 90 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN: Episode 6 - Hokkaido 87% of 74 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN - Bonus Episode No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN - FULL EXPERIENCE No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
HITMAN - Digital Bonus Content No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• $100.97 (so far) / $237

Humble original: vApe Escape

vApe Escape is a point-and-click adventure in a science fiction comedy setting. The player takes control of an innocent ape who must escape the sad destiny of becoming a vape dispenser machine for the wealthy hipsters of the universe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh7wbwRttTE

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 2nd NOVEMBER!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

$12 for Hollow Knight, HITMAN™: The Complete First Season, and 7 Days to Die, that's a sound deal, eh?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I'll follow the curse of fate and remain a subscriber this month too, powerless to resist.
[New subscriber] How can one not be tempted by these majestic unlocks?
[Maybe subscribe] The early unlocks are just about enough to make me leave my lair and open my wallet. We'll see.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] I feel that IGN are heading in a wrong direction and I won't accompany them there.
[Cancelling / pausing subscription] I thought it couldn't get any worse after Overwatch, but this...
[Potato opportunist] Will this also be $4 on the first day of November? Might be worth holding out to decide.
[Complaint] IGN Coupon Claus didn't visit me last month, although I'd been a good kid. Out of revenge, I won't buy this month's bundle.
[Praise] The October bundle was so good, in the end surpassing even Overwatch & Dungeons that already made my month. I can't wait to see what Novembers brings.

20% off fangamer key if anyone wants it only for hollow knight collection HK-ACDE-YFTK-NWPX

5 years ago

b...but, was Hollow knight free???

:O

:P have a grrreat weekend, Lilly!

5 years ago

I will get it because of Hollow Knight.
But I hate incomplete pack of games(Hitman). There are 2 DLC whcih are price N/A.

5 years ago

With HB making it harder and harder to pause a subscription, I might start to unsubscribe...
There's like 4 confirmations, and an unbearable amount of clicks ( Settings => Manage subscription => scroll => Manage subscription => Cancel => "Hey you should pause" => Ok pause => But you'll miss awesome games, U sure ? => Yes => "Hey here's 2$ off subscription, U sure ?" => Yes => "Hey maybe you want to give us some feedback ?" => Click Pause.
Hurray, the subscription is paused....

5 years ago

Plot twist: autocharge day: subscription automatically unpaused :D

Jokes aside, you might want to double check that around autocharge day.

5 years ago

I even got the 'Your subsription is now paused' mail 2 days before the autocharge date. Only to find out (just by chance) that I got stealth re-subsscriped on auto-charge day. I managed to AGAIN pause a couple of hours before they usually charge me.

5 years ago

This looks like a good unlock but it also makes me scared for what else will be in there haha

5 years ago

Dammit, I may get this one after all :O

5 years ago

region lock information? i just bought octomber monthly and haven't money to buy november =/
Hollow Knight, HITMAN looks pretty nice

5 years ago

if you got some dlc's from giveaweays on steam you can't enter HITMAN™: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON giveaways on steamgifts xD

Exists in Account

5 years ago

Damn. was hoping to try my luck with the remaining dlc on SG. Oh well!

5 years ago

i tried delete all Hitman content from my account to enter on GAs, but none success. WHY? #sad

5 years ago

Should have worked. :/

5 years ago

EDIT: after a second sync, soma minutes later, this site allow me enter in the GAs. Maybe the databases has not actualized yet before.
Sorry for be a little impatient.

5 years ago

Thank you, I was looking for this info. I have the first chapter since it was free at some point, but now it's stopping me from entering giveaways.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

After 3 good months I have to skip this time, because I already have Hitman & it's not worth for others.

5 years ago

Same, Hitman is the only interesting one for me and I'd rather wait for a GOTY sale on steam

5 years ago

FML

• Bought Hollow Knight & Soundtracks on the Humble Store during the last sale. I was going to buy only the base game but since the price was similar to the historical low for the game+OSTs bundle I went for that instead.
  • Received a Steam key that activates the base game but the soundtracks came as DRM free downloads on Humble
  • Contacted Humble support because I bought one thing on their store and I received another. There was no indication whatsoever that the soundtracks were delivered by them ("Hollow Knight Game & Soundtracks is provided via Steam key for Windows, Mac, and Linux and is also provided DRM-Free for Windows, Mac, and Linux. For key redemption, a free Steam account is required. ")
  • They replied that the soundtracks were located into the installation folder (usual copy&paste answer you can find on the automatic KB). Ticket was marked as "solved".
  • I told them that the Steam key that I redeemed only gave me the base game and that the soundtracks weren't there (as expected, like I told them on my first message). On Steam the game soundtracks are provided both in MP3 and FLAC formats. Humble only gives you MP3.
  • After investigating the issue they "verified that this purchase only grants the soundtrack via a DRM-Free download" and they expressed their "apologies for the confusion this has caused as the Steam key in question is only intended to provide the base game while the soundtrack is a separate download". Ticket was marked as solved again.

Of course, they've now changed the product page for "Hollow Knight & Soundtracks" to clearly state that the soundtracks are provided as separate downloads and avoid future identical issues (sarcasm).

View attached image.
View attached image.
5 years ago

I don't spot the difference.

5 years ago

It's symbols at "platform" and "operating system" ;)

5 years ago

Thanks, I must have been blind.

5 years ago

A true devotee of soundtracks. :D

5 years ago

HITMAN and Hollow are okay, but 7 Days to Die looks like the same darn open-world zombie trash we got like 100 of on the Steam Store. Hope I can dump that with someone.
Still enough to make a jump, if only to make my monthly sub get one month closer to ending.

5 years ago

I was waiting for hitman! Hollow knight looks really fun, appetizing reveals to say the least. Thank you very much for the chart Lilly.

5 years ago

Better monthly than previous months so far. Waiting to see if there will be any more unlocks.

5 years ago

If nothing new good is revealed it will be a skip for me in like a year... because I own these.

5 years ago

Hollow Knight is a very good game. And, if you like metroidvanias, Hollow Knight is a fucking brilliant game.

5 years ago

Hollow Knight is a masterpice so if you don't have it, get this round...

I think I'll skip. Not that much into Hitman and 7Days looks just bad.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Hitman is great, but 7 Days to Die is awful. I have nearly 500 hours in the game and have owned it since all the way back to alpha 8. Development has consisted of one terrible decision after another, with the game getting worse and worse with each update. My advice is don't factor this game into the bundle's value if you're looking to buy it.

5 years ago

LoL,

You're a harsher critic than I. I complained that they kept making it less and less SP friendly and it's like they just won't rest until you can't have any base the zeds can't demo, which I find less a"challenge" and more a "frustration" (I have something like 700 hours)

5 years ago

No doubt, brother, that's my complaint exactly. The last time the game was any fun at all was alpha 11. I watched Joel's alpha 17 preview a few weeks back and they were still managing to make the game worse - I think the latest genius moves were deciding to reduce inventory space, break melee combat and remove zombie looting...

5 years ago

I loved A11, I used to play as mostly a nomad, I'd make "camps" at night mostly and only a real defense on 7th days, I constantly meleed them, that was the MOST fun (not at night though :P ) Zeds have no loot now? WTF?

Seems like the closer they get to their "vision" the worse it gets for casuals or solo players

5 years ago

I'm not sure they have a vision any more - they keep just grabbing ideas from other popular games and throwing them in, all while taking away great mechanics that made the game fun. Back in 11 we used to build massive bases, constantly trying out new things to defend them - we had a giant underground fortress at one point. Building was a blast back then. By the time I quit, around A14, spending any time on a base was more trouble than it was worth. It's a shame, but I guess I got plenty of enjoyment out of it while it lasted.

5 years ago

Lame that humble doesn't allow prepaid credit cards for monthly bundles :(

5 years ago

20% off Fangamer coupon:

HK-ACKD-YNXW-P47J

5 years ago

Only interested in Hollow Knight. Hitman is okay but I probably won't play it a lot, to make things worse it's an incomplete pack. 7dtd sucks.

Guess I'll stay paused for this month.

5 years ago

bad bundle, 3rd skip in a row for me.

5 years ago

I've been buying Monthlies for a bit over a year. I often get them only for the end-of-month reveals since Early Unlocks usually don't satisfy me, but these are probably the best Early Unlocks I've seen so far!!! Hollow Knight is one of the top games on my wishlist, Hitman is not wishlisted but very well could be since it's something I'll really gladly play and 7 Days to Die is a quite pricey thing so it will be good for trading. Can't wait to see the rest of the bundle :D

5 years ago

Probably the worst monthly so far.

5 years ago

Just your opinion. Hitman and Hollow Knight are awesome

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.