I bought the games !
spent 10 EUR but : I already got 2.5 EUR back from the cards and
I got a 17 EUR foil card MUHAHA !

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks for the info! They look cute and the backgrounds and emotes are nice, too!

6 years ago

I noticed today that the cards for Earthlock: Festival of Magic are non marketable with the standard ' This item can no longer be bought or sold on the Community Market because Valve no longer has a business relationship with the developer.'
The new version of Earthlock has the same developer/publisher listed so I suppose every removed game gets the same message.

This means that the cards from these games will probably share the same fate after their removal.

6 years ago

Yup, non-marketable now. And I failed to sell my foil ;>

6 years ago

Is your foil Jake the Dog for Secret of the Nameless Kingdom? I thought I saw your avatar briefly in the activity feed yesterday. Before I went to bed last night I listed mine at the highest buy order, which was only one sixth of the previous sale price, but at least I got rid of it.

6 years ago

Yeah, that happens to be it ;) I probably should have been babysitting it more but then I was kinda hoping they wouldn't get removed from the market (there seems to be no real rhyme or reason which games do and which games don't after delisting, apart from banned games). So yours is the one that still got sold last night, nice :)

6 years ago

Yep me to ... I have a 17 Eur foil card that can not be sold :V !

6 years ago

They seem to have not been deleted yet. What happened?

6 years ago

understood. Thank you.

6 years ago

They already got removed, both :/

6 years ago

Darn, I forgot about it, I saw the announcement before the sale started, but forgot to check after... :|

6 years ago

Oops, was going to buy the Zelda one and forgot all about it. Oh well.

6 years ago

aww damn this is the 1st time i noticed this thread. any sites still selling keys?

6 years ago

The secret of the nameless is on King as a Steam gift it seems.. You will need to find the Investigators one tho :(

6 years ago

ok thank you for the info :)

6 years ago

dammit.. i missed this post.. now they're gone D,:

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

6 years ago

I assume because Valve still has a business relationship with Remedy Entertainment but no longer with Little Orbit.

Edit: Ok, that's not it. Little Orbit still has one game and multiple DLC on Steam. No idea then.

View attached image.
6 years ago*

I think it's more because Little Orbit's "license expired", which would probably mean their business dealings with the Adventure Time property holders is concluded, and any further profit from it would be some kinda breach. I mean, when you sell cards a fraction of each sale goes to valve and also the entity that created the game, so if that contract is finished they would technically be earning from a property owned by someone else. If uh, that makes any sense?
I'm no lawyer :3c

6 years ago*

Yeah, that would make a lot of sense.

I'm no lawyer :3c

Well, often you can figure out stuff like that anyway with common sense and a bit of insight into the subject matter :)

6 years ago

what was the price of Adventure Time The Secret Of Then Nameless Kingdom at full price? and 25% discount price?

6 years ago

4.99 and 3.74 here in EU.

Last year their base price was 2.99 (cheaper than this year's sale) and the usual sales price 1.49 at 50% off.

(This is from memory, you can check for yourself at http://isthereanydeal.com/ )

6 years ago

thanks for the info, that site is super helpful :)

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.