An earlier thread about hating Apple got me to finally do something I've been meaning to try for a long time. I found the detailed specs for the basic Mac Pro (i.e. the cheapest version without any addons), and hunted down all the computer's individual components (or the closest equivalents) that one would need to assemble their own homemade version of the Mac Pro.

In the end, my Mac Pro copycat computer ended up costing $1274 to the Mac Pro's $2499. Here's my computer's part list:

Notes: The computer could be set up to run OS X as a Hackintosh machine, and I included the cost of both Windows 7 Professional and Mac OS X Mountain Lion in my pricing (in reality, you would have to pirate OS X to use it with a Hackintosh; I just included the prices for sake of making a fair comparison). The 5770 graphics card that I listed is no longer available, but nowadays you can buy superior cards for the same price, so I'll just leave it at the same price it used to be. The disc drive I used seems to be a slight speed improvement over the Mac Pro's 18x SuperDrive, though I'm not sure if the SuperDrive specs I found were current or not. I couldn't find much specific information about the wireless adapter or power supply in the Mac Pro, but the replacements I found should be more than sufficient. The Logitech keyboard/mouse combo I found is arguably a slight downgrade from the Apple keyboard/magic mouse; if you want, you can add $98 to my total to buy the real overpriced Apple components.

Update: Price dropped from $1373 to $1274 after discovering that the old 5770 card used to be sold by Newegg for $100 less. They stopped carrying the card because it's so old, but the $150 price still makes more sense to use because you can get a better card than the 5770 for that same price. Thanks for the heads-up, MDuh and Skylarz!

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

ApPle SUx

1 decade ago

pex?

1 decade ago

Yes

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 8 months ago.

1 decade ago

+1

1 decade ago

+2

1 decade ago

No.
Their PC aren't bad.
The problem is the fucking price.

1 decade ago

a mac isn't a pc

1 decade ago

come on guy, stop playing dumb

1 decade ago

he's not playing dumb. a mac is a computer but it is NOT a pc :)

1 decade ago

Someone explain me the difference then... I don't see much difference in the type of hardware and architecture used, also a mac can run windows and what you call a PC can run OS X.
To me it seems the distinction is one made by the Apple marketing team so customers are less likely to make direct comparisons such as the one oxguy3 made.

1 decade ago

IMHO, PC, which stands for "personal computer", ought to include machines running any OS. My opinions aside, the different titles are just used as an easy way to distinguish Apple's computers from all other computers. The general public has clung to this usage of the terms Mac and PC every since those infamous "Hello, I'm a Mac. And I'm a PC" commercials. Even though the hackers of the world can make a Mac run Windows or a PC run OS X, it's pretty distinct that Apple's Mac computers are meant to run OS X, and everyone else's PCs are meant to run Windows (or Linux or whatever, but most people don't know what a Linux is).

But yeah exactly, Apple and Mac have this stupid air of superiority about them. Props to their marketing department, but Apple doesn't deserve to sit on the elevated pedestal they've built for themselves.

1 decade ago

I've always said this, "PC means personal computer. That means it is my computer, my property, to do with as I please. It is solely mine. Macs, however, don't fit several of these requirements. With a mac, I can't control what hardware I put in it, I can't control which software I put on it, I can't control a lot of things about a Mac. Instead, a Mac is more like a specific computer that Apple says I can use, as long as I follow their rules."

1 decade ago

I'm the first to say a mac isn't a "pc".
But in this case it's perfectly understandable I mean it only as a "computer used by a private individual"

1 decade ago

mac has the same architecture as any other pc so its nothing special about it. If u want to compare its the same as if smb would say that HP/dell/acer computer isnt a computer but a HP/dell/acer

1 decade ago

It is a PC, PC means Personal Computer, ANY personal computer falls in that category.

1 decade ago

+1,000,000

1 decade ago

+9999999999999999999999

1 decade ago

the point just flew so, so above your head it's going to hurt when it crashes.

people don't buy apple pcs for the specs.

1 decade ago

Exactly. My point is that it's silly to spend so much money on Apple products because they're such a ripoff, and that extra thousand dollars is just going towards the status symbol or whatever other reason you have for preferring Apple shit.

1 decade ago

There's a reason you don't see intelligent people using Macs. Just sayin'

1 decade ago

Why is everyone always hating on Macs? The hardware is approved by Apple, meaning it almost never fails, and works pristine every time. OS X is quite nice once you get used to it. Sure it isn't for playing games, but it does everything else better. The keyboard illumination is a big help when it gets dark, not a lot of Windows powered laptops have that. The only bad thing is a price tag, but in my opinion it is justified.

1 decade ago

What is justified? A $2000 Mac that it's half price goes to the symbol? And why are you saying that Mac does anything else better than a Windows? That's wrong. Windows are still better in ANYTHING than Mac. You just buy and use the right components. Also, an ultra gaming pc is good in EVERYTHING. If a PC can't play a game, it's a stupid PC... I mean, come on... You can find a $2000 Razer PC, do you think it will be only better in gaming? That's stupid. Even my pc which I bought in 2009 with a nice price of $1000 is really good at everything. And the reason everyone always hate Macs is because they are nothing but cosmetic things, like IPhone, IPad, etc. Why is someone spending money on an IPhone and not on a Samsung? Samsung is a hundred times better than an Iphone 5S. The same applies on the Mac. The Apple logo is half the price and even more than that... If I bought ANY PC-like device with $2499 and it couldn't play games as well as a $1500 Windows PC, I would turn it back and even sue the company for giving failing stuff. It's 2500 DOLLARS... You HAVE to get a thing that is capable of doing EVERYTHING. Also, about mechanicalbride's reply, actually there are intelligent people who use Macs, but they use it for certain things which are in need of security. Since Windows are easily hacked, a lot of people who really need security, they are turning to Macs. Well, actually the 80% goes to Linux and the 20% to Macs. All the others who buy Macs are some rich people who are so greedy to use their money into a charity. Why not buy a good $1500 Windows PC and give the other $1000 into a charity? Do you know that there are STILL slaves in Congo and other African countries? Why don't you give your money into some charities that try to do something to change the world instead of sitting on a computer and enjoy the goods of their developed countries?

1 decade ago

I wouldnt say samsung ia better than an iPhone since I own both. They both have good and bad sides; like samsung's playstore has more apps and Apple is more sustainable and faster

1 decade ago

Google Play, not Samsung Play.

1 decade ago

Of course it's from Google, what do you mean?

1 decade ago

Yeah uhm, you wrote "like samsung's playstore" as if Samsung owned the play store ^_^

1 decade ago

Oh my bad :3

1 decade ago

+1.

1 decade ago

+1 well written

1 decade ago

I thought the same but then my dad gave me his old 2008 Macbook Pro, why are you so defensive of Windows. First up you say: "Windows are still better in ANYTHING than Mac" then on a latter occasion you say: "Since Windows are easily hacked, a lot of people who really need security, they are turning to Macs."

Well maybe I like not having to worry about virus scans and trojan scans and crap like that. Not to mention the scans are annoying as hell.

And it is not just the "Apple logo" you are buying. Try using an OS X for a longer period of time (a month or two). It is so much more fluid than Windows. Mail works better, it has a lot of great, Windows unavailable, applications, the web is more secure. Plus I can always run Windows too on my Mac. I know this is a "gaming forum" of sorts but not every computer is designed to run games, that doesn't make it a stupid computer. Mac is more for an average user, business user or a producer of media content.

Use a Mac for more than a split second and then go writing pure bullshit on a forum. Third world countries? Come on. Why don't you donate half of what you make if you are so concerned about Africa.

1 decade ago

It might just started, but you do need to worry about virus and trojan scan. At least for prevention.
source

1 decade ago

I hear the same stories every single year, but in my defense, it said 1% of the Macs were infected, and since then two security updates came out for Mountain Lion. I do all the Steam shopping on my Mac and play on Windows :3

1 decade ago

Yeah, it's just a precaution. Since Mac user is increasing and Mac user is known to not care about virus and trojan, one might exploit this :)

1 decade ago

"The hardware is approved by Apple, meaning it almost never fails" What. What what what. FYI, Macs are produced by Quanta Computers, company that also makes Compaq, Dell, Gateway, Hewlett-Packard, Alienware, Cisco, Fujitsu, Gericom, Lenovo, LG, Maxdata, MPC, Siemens Sony, Sun, Toshiba, and Vizio brand computers. Go do some research, the only part unique to Macs is their outer hull. "Never fails" is as true as McDonalds serving 'real' hamburgers, lol >_>

1 decade ago

1. Macs have a warranty on the entire machine, not separate warranties on individual parts.
  2. Just like with consoles, Macs' hardware is tested many times over in a specific configuration and drivers are coded for just that configuration. Driver updates are tested in-house, and distributed as OS updates, not as separately installed drivers, like with non-Mac PCs that have a chance of causing issues with other hardware in your machine (which the manufacturer of that piece of hardware knows nothing about and thus can't account for).

The failure rate, hardware-wise, and issues with driver conflicts and other weird software bugs affecting hardware performance in some way compared to non-Mac PCs (also counting Dell, and all those other companies' PCs you mentioned) is far higher. This has been a known fact for many, many years...

-_-

1 decade ago

u know how easy it is to do all these compatibility tests if u can run only "few" programs made for OS X compared to gazillion programs for Windows?

either way cheeking and upgrading all these things today is so easy like never before so if u are not lazy as hell u can do it yourself

1 decade ago

.. Did I say anything about software compatibility? I was talking about hardware compatibility and conflicts. Try to read better before you post something stupid.

1 decade ago

You were also talking about divers and drivers like it or not is software. To make another more understandable comparison - military normally order special hardware where compatibility and hardware durability has to be absolute -there is little chance for failure and what apple did is smt similar. But since u run these compatibility test only on a few sets of hardware u can debug it more efficiently and what u get is a product that has smaller failure rate.

1 decade ago

.. You said - and I quote - "u know how easy it is to do all these compatibility tests if u can run only "few" programs made for OS X compared to gazillion programs for Windows?"

-_-

You were talking about how it's far easier to get lower failure rates on Macs due to them not being required to run a lot of programs.

And "but since u run these compatibility test only on a few sets of hardware u can debug it more efficiently and what u get is a product that has smaller failure rate" is exactly what I'd already said... ¿

I might sue you for the damage to my face and hand when I face-palmed so hard.

1 decade ago

u clearly cant comprehend the point im making .... im very sorry for u. Either u dont understand that every hardware piece (apart from power supply unit and simple analog electronic constructions) needs software or u think that electronic components communicate between themselves with magic.

1 decade ago

What kind of drugs are you using? My very first post talks about drivers, and how Macs using tried and tested, specific hardware setups (just like consoles, or your example, military machines) makes coding drivers and avoiding hardware conflicts much easier. What a moron. Try actually reading what I said in point 2:

2. Just like with consoles, Macs' hardware is tested many times over in a specific configuration and drivers are coded for just that configuration. Driver updates are tested in-house, and distributed as OS updates, not as separately installed drivers, like with non-Mac PCs that have a chance of causing issues with other hardware in your machine (which the manufacturer of that piece of hardware knows nothing about and thus can't account for).

The failure rate, hardware-wise, and issues with driver conflicts and other weird software bugs affecting hardware performance in some way compared to non-Mac PCs (also counting Dell, and all those other companies' PCs you mentioned) is far higher. This has been a known fact for many, many years...

Earlier, you weren't talking about drivers, you were talking about programs that you run - pure software. "..run only "few" programs made for OS X compared to gazillion programs for Windows?" < That sentence is not talking about drivers in any way whatsoever.

Now crawl back into your kennel.

1 decade ago

as i said before u didnt "get it". Let me explain this a bit more in length what i was trying to point out in my first post.
I was saying that its relativity easy to check compatibility on few sets of hardware. But if someone does that for u it will cost u money - much more money than if u do it yourself. But if u have some knowledge about computers which today is very easy to access u can figure out a "perfectly" working configuration yourself. Now if u dont live in a kennel like yourself that shouldn't be a problem at all.

1 decade ago

A lot of windows laptops have backlit keyboards as an option, it's just not too common to find in the prebuilt in-store models.

1 decade ago

Apple is a good computer for people who don't know jack about computers.
You want to do x?
Buy an app for it.
You want y?
Buy an app for it.
Computer stops working?
Go to the apple store.

1 decade ago

OS X is in fact the more powerful OS of the two, it is Unix based. You can go quite in depth with Macs.

And regarding the "App" thing. You are such a Xenophobiac. No apps have to be bought or downloaded. We are talking Macs, not iPhones. Keep your retarded comments elsewhere

1 decade ago

I'll concede that Windows is not such a great operating system when you get down to it (although I think it's still overall better than OS X), but there are plenty of great Linux distros you can use that can go just as in-depth as OS X.

1 decade ago

Im sorry, i had to laugh a bit at this part "The hardware is approved by Apple, meaning it almost never fails, and works pristine every time."

Lets start from the begining shall we?!

"Approved by Apple"... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL the hardware is the SAME as you get for any PC, it's not approved by Apple, they choose it just like any company chooses the hardware they'll use (what can i get above these specs for the best price buying in bulk).

Almost never fails, and works pristine every time." Well... first thing is that you first say it ALMOST never fails but then you say it works every time... you have to make up your mind. Then there's the reality of the thing that is, it DOES fail, and it doesn't always work, if it did you wouldn't have shops that do apple repair almost exclusively, not to mention Apple it self that also do it.

"It does everything else better." No, it doesn't do ANYTHING else better than a Windows pc with the same hardware (which costs half the price btw but i'm gonna ignore that)
The only thing i consider better is the OS it self, because the software you run on it, sorry man, but no, it doesn't run better, at best it runs the same. That was true back in the POWERPC days when talking about image/3D/music stuff, now those people only use it because either they are ignorant or they just don't care and want the Apple logo and design. Doesn't matter if you game or not, Apple computers are NOT better, they're just prettier (and this depends on personal taste, some people like simplicity some don't).

"Keyboard illumination." mmh, not a lot of laptops have it, that's true, but they exist, and if we go back to the price factor, you can get one with illumination with twice the performance for less than you would get the mac.

One thing people need to realize is that there would be no Apple haters if there was no fanboys, and Apple is like the King of fanboys, you can clearly see it when they open new stores, or when people waste twice the money on products just because it's Apple.
Almost every big company has those people, but Apple is definitively the KING.

And that basically goes for everything they do, they are great in the OS department, be it OSX or iOS, GREAT. Hardware is always mid-end. They get nice performances on the overall system workings because of the well programmed and very well optimized OSs, but i'm sorry, there is no way you can optimize it enough to be worth double the money.

1 decade ago

As much as I dislike Macs, I have to disagree with this (even though its just a joke). While I was a postgrad researcher, I noticed my university was infested with Macs. They were literally everywhere, with people asking their PhD supervisors to give them Macs for work rather than laptops or desktops. The sad thing is that this is such an incredible waste of resources that could have been used for more research.

1 decade ago

They were being offered a free status symbol. A lot of people would choose the more expensive Mac if faced with the same decision because of the price tag-facilitated illusion that they're getting some intangible advantage over the person who picked a PC. If someone wants a Mac for OS X's interface... the more reasonable option is to build a Hackintosh or you're paying for the pretty white plastic casing.

1 decade ago

Just FYI, some research software runs better on OS X than Linux. It all depends on one's field and the specifics of the work one's doing.

1 decade ago

Yup. They buy it for in-pants extender, or from ignorance :P

1 decade ago

Nice :P

1 decade ago

Why would you compare the super old Mac Pro? Its not valid until the reboot is sold.

1 decade ago

The Mac Pro I compared it to is only a year old, and they are still currently selling it for the full price of $2499. I could redo this once the new Mac Pro comes out and specs are available, but I don't see any problem with this comparison.

1 decade ago

Its basically the same model as the 2010 one.

1 decade ago

True, but they'll still charge you $2499 if you buy one today.

1 decade ago

No matter what Mac you compare, the equivalent PC will be 50-150% cheaper, unless some really overpriced brand like Sony designer laptops shrug

1 decade ago

please define equivalent

1 decade ago

Same hardware specs

1 decade ago

Same computer except not with the apple case and brand on it. The computer in the comparison has the exact same hardware and software as the macintosh in question, however it does not have the Apple logo on it's case. It is more then half the price, for the exact same thing. EXCEPT - when people go to your house they don't see how fancy your computer is. With the apple logo, wooooh

1 decade ago

150% cheaper? Someone is going to pay me half the value of a mac to use it? Where do I sign up?

1 decade ago

Some people like to pay for the brand, others have common sense.

1 decade ago

Yep.

1 decade ago

Not so common.

1 decade ago

rare sense

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 8 months ago.

1 decade ago

Nice!

1 decade ago

The glowing Apple means it's good quality and value for money, right? ...Right?

1 decade ago

Maybe if there wasn't a bite taken out of it... now it's all starting to decay and stuff...

1 decade ago

5770? wot.
I thought Mac Pro dekstops carries Quadro GPUs and easy firewire drivers that's why it costs too much and are chosen by most of professional workstations.

1 decade ago

Nah they're not too crazy. They do have server equipment and stuff like that Xeon processor, and there's a higher tier model with 12 cores, but there isn't much special about the GPU. The missing $1000 here are paying for the special internal layout of the machines, and for the logo on the side of the case.

1 decade ago

Regardless... 5770 for $249? Try again. A 6770 is around $120.

1 decade ago

The 5770 is really hard to find nowadays so that's the price I got. I knew that you could get an equivalent or better card for much less, but since the copycat computer was still ridiculously cheaper than the Mac Pro even with the overpriced graphics card, I just stuck with it.

EDIT: Dropping the price from $249 to $150, which is what Newegg used to charge for SAPPHIRE's 5770 card when they still carried it.

1 decade ago

why would you wanna buy any of the two solutions? they sucks donkeyballs

1 decade ago

Precisely.

1 decade ago

+1

1 decade ago

Exactly. The copycat computer was not meant to show the best computer you could get for $1373 (this isn't even close to the best computer you can build for that price); it was just meant to show how overpriced the Mac Pro was.

1 decade ago

Lol are you really asking this? my personal opinion is build your own computer like i did, when you finish you will have a feeling that you realized a dream :) at least happened to me... + why would you want to spend more 1000$ ? lol apple sucks!

1 decade ago

No, he's not really asking. He's making a point. All you've done is reiterate his conclusion.

As an aside, I really hoped people could discuss this subject without resorting to the oh-so-twee "Apple sucks!!!11" rubbish. I shall lower my expectations accordingly. Well played.

1 decade ago

+1

1 decade ago

When any company charges $1000 just for their logo, that company sucks. No question about it.

1 decade ago

Useless rhetoric, unless you care to provide line item billing to support such a claim. No? Didn't think so.

1 decade ago

Yeah, it's right at the top of the page...?

1 decade ago

I bought my macbook pro for around $1200-1300 last year for school :3 it's not good for gaming but very good for school work lol I can run l4d2 on medium

1 decade ago

+$1000 isn't that good of an investment if you can't run a source game on highest.
But hey, if you could afford it and wanted it, more power to you.

1 decade ago

Like I said it's for school XD

1 decade ago

apple is a lot better at making laptops compared to desktops. macbooks use grade a lcd panels and have a long battery life

1 decade ago

Yup lithium batteries are expensive :l

1 decade ago

My laptop is a 4 year old Toshiba that I got for $400 at Best Buy. I can run Tf2 windowed, at 800x600 res, high detail, high texture, with 4 x MSAA, and 2 x Anisotropic.

But it be laggin so hawd sometimes, yo.

1 decade ago

I don`t want to be rude, but... you use high res features on 800x600. :p

1 decade ago

+666. 4:3 in 2013? >_>

1 decade ago

Hell, 800x600 was low-res in 2006.

1 decade ago

Does your laptop burn your lap too?

1 decade ago

How did you know?!

1 decade ago

My self built pc can run anything at very high. Oh and it's even better at school work.

1 decade ago

U bring ur pc to school?

1 decade ago

I'm in grad school and my PC is in my apartment

1 decade ago

Lol oh ok

1 decade ago

I really don't know what kind of school work you do that requires a 1000+ laptop.

1 decade ago

The type that requires us to download dmg files oh and use garageband etc

1 decade ago

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Funny thing, my friend said the samething first discussion. One or two discussions later he said "i don't need a computer for gaming, i want a computer to navigate in the internets and speak with friends", are you like this aswell?

Another funny thing, my current desktop can do all that of your macbook with much greater success, it costed roughly the same 3 months ago and it's a rig for ultra quality gaming, good game buddy.

That kind of "excuse" to buy an apple product is really off the hook! If per se the macbook was used for "professional work", then i guess it would be a good deal, but "school work"? Lmao. You sir are funny.

PS: Don't try and bring the "it's a desktop" conversation on me, i got two freaking laptops aswell, both way lower in price and one is gaming aswell, most likely with better specs than your crapbook since i can run source games on high settings (games like l4d2, here's a hint).

1 decade ago

I'll bet you that the macbook is faster than your desktop and laptop in general :3 and no I have a gaming desktop

1 decade ago

hahaha, don't make me laugh! My desktop is a beast of its own right now, the laptop is anceitn, 5 years old and i bet it's still better than your macbook for gaming, again, i can set settings on high on source games while you implied that you can't do much better than medium.

I fail to see the positive perfomance difference between your mac and both my computers. No way in hell will your mac run faster than my desktop, never!

1 decade ago

Lol holy fuck do you people ever listen? I wrote so many times that it's for school work. Maybe yes for gaming but for others? In your fucking dreams. Anyway are you sure your desktop is better than mine? I have crossfire ati radeon 7970 vapor x with 16 gb of ram and 2 tb of hdd and 3.6ghz quad core. It's a shame how you can't upgrade your laptop when it's 5 years old.

1 decade ago

Why would i upgrade a 5 year old gaming laptop? LOL, you're so smart and funny!

It's so much easier just to buy a new computer, which i did.

And my desktop has the same memory ram as yours (i was originally goign to place 32gb but it was exagerating), 1TB HDD, asus gtx 670, i7 3770k (quad core 3.5ghz). You have no SSD on a gaming desktop? Lol, you still haven't won all the speed tests imo.

1 decade ago

Duh it's 5 years old that's why. Why would I need an SSD when I have an HDD? It's an optional thing to have in which I don't give a shit about :3 and even without it, my desktop still beats yours.

Plus you said your laptop is 5 years old, not your desktop. Fail.

1 decade ago

Yeah i fixed it you fag! You probably never heard that making mistakes is part of being a human, i don't expect you to know that, since you live isolated in a cave with your apple products.

You're desktop doesn't beat mine overall, i get better loading times than you will ever have with a SSD attached to it, it really does make the difference, having a SSD for the OS and a HDD for heavy software. Which is what i do.

I'm not the one failing by saying "i run l4d2 on medium with my macbook" when you said it was for schoolwork, lololololol. You clearly don't have a clue of what you are saying.

1 decade ago

Attention everyone: zeus9860 is better than you. He's smarter than you and he has a better computer than you. If you think that he's wrong about something then you're the one who's actually wrong, not him. You can all go home now.

1 decade ago

wtf, i'm not the one implying that a little mistake makes me less smarter than other people, it's a human mistake that everyone commits once in a while.

And why are you getting in the middle of our conversation? Trying to add in more flame into the bucket rather than avoid doing so?

1 decade ago

You're right, you're not merely implying that people aren't as smart as others; you're pretty much stating it outright:

"i don't expect you to know that, since you live isolated in a cave with your apple products"

"You clearly don't have a clue of what you are saying."

1 decade ago

Both of them are bashing the apple user, the same indirect way you did with by creating this thread.

You are no different than I, we got different types of approach, you made a troll thread and you expect polite discussions coming out of it? Give me a break, this is like making a Half life 3 confirmed joke thread or making a thread about console wars, there are fanboys for everything, except some are just plain dumber than others in my opinion. Threads like this comparing things never have the best results, and i do blame him for starting this flamebucket by trying to act like a smartass with the definition of SWAG.

Also, think whatever you like of the words i said, you can't outright say something like "your words are simply stating that you are superior to others" when i was simply bashing the guy for using apple products.

Now i guess it's time to go for a walk and loose of the heat. GTA style, bye!

1 decade ago

You're too ignorant to talk to, go to hell please.

1 decade ago

Haha, says the guy who throws money at apple products. xD

1 decade ago

I can do whatever I want with my money. Fuck off nosy fag :]

1 decade ago

Rage some more son, looooool.

1 decade ago

I am not angry. If I was angry then I would use capital letters. Lol are you laughing at how no one likes you XD?

1 decade ago

Haha no one likes me. Really? Are you everybody now? Are you some kind of god, taking presence in every single human being? Or perhaps you think i give a f*ck about strangers on the internets?
Are you really this stupid? Yep, it has been confirmed just now. Internets ain't no /care tool, it's srs business only.

Pfft. It's good to know that you rage when you use capital letters, because that's what attention whores do all the time, haha.

1 decade ago

And Im not :3 so why are you saying Im raging? And duh no one likes you because in reality, nosy people who complains about what other people wants to buy ,and talks about "swag", is the shittiest type of person on earth lol. Why would anyone like you?

1 decade ago

I can simply state the fact that a simple "Fuck off" usually points towards raging, yeah i know i'm annoying. Deal with it little one, you asked for it.

The worst kind of people in society are the ones that fake feelings towards another human in order to get pleasure or benefit for themselves, that's the worst kind of people, go catch some fresh air because you really seem to be living inside a cave to be saying that.

1 decade ago

Lol ok. Haven't you realised that you lost the argument? You're arguing about something you've never used before with something you did. You don't know anything about it but you think it's worse. Macs>Windows. I hate people like you, oh let me correct that, everyone hates people like you.

1 decade ago

Again you keep implying yourself like if you were a supreme being by giving the word of everybody when you are simply one single fool who buys apple products and gets butthurt when someone comments something about those products.

That's your attitude in this thread, i see it not only with me, but in so many others.

1 decade ago

LOL one single fool? Please stop being stupid, there are lots more people who uses iPhones than Windows phone. I won't even bother reading your other replies because this is wasting my time. I have told you already that I won the argument. Reasons were listed and you're just making a fool of yourself. This was a boring argument, I hope you'll keep doing this. Stay stupid :]. And I have something for you. Maybe.

1 decade ago

You never won anything, you are quitting. I claim the trophy because you were never successfull with any of your posts other than showing how stupid you actually are, lol.

Also good riddance, you say that about not reading my other posts when i know you already read them through the "view reply" option, you know what awaits ahead of you and you got scared. This be a simple fact.

Nonetheless, it was fun making you butthurt, i hope to see more of these in the future. You should add me on steam, to keep in touch for future upcoming events, hell i could piss you off all day long, as easy as pie!

1 decade ago

I'm the fag? And eh, you're not even using SLI with lower ghz. SSD is simply just a small addon I can afford anytime, but I don't want it. I do use my macbook for small gaming when I can't use my desktop. I am pretty sure you wouldn't have made an obvious mistake if you knew what you were saying. Even oxguy doesn't like you :] swing around some more flowers lil bitch

1 decade ago

You can have Oxguy all for yourself, i'm not into that kind of... "stuff". And yeah, you the fag!

I don't need anyone supporting me, Oxguy made his choice, he would have done better if he simply just ignored but i guess it can't be helped now.

Also, where's the button to put "like" on a person here on SG? I'm curious now.

1 decade ago

He just can't stand a little bitch whining about other people buying apple products. You've been on Sg for 1 year and you don't know anything about the forums? Never go full retarded.

1 decade ago

Alright guys, lets break it up.

1 decade ago

Yeah i do know the enough about these forums, it's really easy to piss of people. Specially apple costumers, hahaha.

You are so mad and i'm enjoying this. x)

1 decade ago

Im enjoying your mom in her bed <3

1 decade ago

Father, is that you? Lmao.

Those kind of jokes don't work with me, just a fyi. :D

1 decade ago

Ya and you're getting a spanking tonight :3

1 decade ago

You can keep your dirty hands to yourself mister.

1 decade ago

Alright guys, lets break it up.

1 decade ago

SSDs are very optional. They'll give you faster load times, but once something's loaded into the RAM, the hard drive doesn't really matter.

Basically, an SSD is like those car key fobs that work wirelessly so the car will start if you have them in your pocket or whatever; you don't have to put them in the ignition. They're neat to have, and they'll get you started up a bit quicker, but they're not really that important.

Also, you don't have to be so fucking condescending.

1 decade ago

"Condescending"? You got the wrong person.

That other dude on the other hand is trying to show the superiority on apple products when there is none, LOL.

Also SSD makes the difference, booting up the OS, loading screens, booting up software. It's all faster, and that dude implied he had a faster pc than mine, it can be true, but not entirelly.

1 decade ago

"Lmao. You sir are funny."

"hahaha, don't make me laugh!"

"LOL, you're so smart and funny!"

"Yeah i fixed it you fag! You probably never heard that making mistakes is part of being a human, i don't expect you to know that, since you live isolated in a cave with your apple products."

I'm pretty sure I have the right person.

1 decade ago

Yeah, i'm just pissing him off with those, since i hate apple products and anything connected to them, he's included on the hate list since he replied back to me trying to act like a smartass.

1 decade ago

I don't blame him, I would be pretty ticked off if someone were condescending so much to me while I was trying to have a reasonable discussion.

1 decade ago

Bitch please you're the first on my blacklist :]

1 decade ago

Should i give a f*ck now? Lol.

You are first on my fanboyism list, just to remind myself how easy it is to piss off an apple costumer and if i wanted to check in again, i know where to go. :D

1 decade ago

Jesus, no need to be such a jackass.

1 decade ago

Who ordered a companion cube?

Sure as hell i didn't do it.

1 decade ago

Yes you should :3

Wait so what if I am pissed? What are you going to do? Be like umad bro? LOLOLOL right and I was pissed. I simply said do you even know the real definition of swag and you started the argument :], and then you started posting on my other posts. I'm sorry, am I the mad one now?

1 decade ago

Yup, umad because you got butthurt since the beginning of this discussion and can't simply let it go.

1 decade ago

windows 7 boot times:
134 seconds on HDD
11 seconds on SSD

"SSD are very optional [...] the hard drive doesn't really matter"
Waiting in front of the PC is very frustrating since I have to shut it down many times a day.

1 decade ago

By the way $249 is a rip off for an ati 5770

1 decade ago

It's a pretty outdated card so it's not really available anywhere anymore. :P But okay, Google just revealed that Newegg used to sell one for $150, so I'll substitute that price in.

1 decade ago

I'll say. I managed to get a Geforce 550 TI for $120.

1 decade ago

Same here.

1 decade ago

After I saw this video a while back, I found it was great fun to pretend build these just to see how high you can get the price...The answer may shock you. Most expensive Mac Pro Edit: I was able to get macbook pro to $8,249 and mac pro to $12,851...prices have dropped? lol....

1 decade ago

It's all about the swag, i had a friend who wanted to buy a mac air pro, i bashed him so hard that he stopped being stupid for 48 hours, lucky me, he went back to being stupid and now wants to buy an iphone along with the mac air pro.

Someone please give me a gun, idiots buying apple products just to show off, it's like buying clothes for swag. What's the freaking point? If you are rich, go ahead, if you value your money, ignore the swag and buy things cheaper than they are being sold by a company and make your own stuff.

edit: Not to mention he bought a recent phone for about 150€, it has about 1 month use and he is already planning on buying an iphone, and he hardly has the money yet to do so. Humans are really that stupid as you can see.

1 decade ago

Ok. Please no more "swag". Do you even know the real definition?

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

There are only 2 possible definitions.

style definition

and the secret definition one

Now what son? And no, i didn't google. First one is basic stuff and the second one i learnt a few months back from facebook, like there are all these kids trying to get swag and posting pics of themselves online while there are others who make fun of them.

1 decade ago

LOL STYLE ok

/swag/
Noun
An ornamental festoon of flowers, fruit, and greenery: "ribbon-tied swags of flowers".
Verb
Arrange in or decorate with a swag or swags of fabric.
Synonyms
noun.   loot - booty - spoil - prey - plunder
verb

Do u see style anywhere?

1 decade ago

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=swag

My questioning time now:

Are you f*cking stupid or just plain stupid? YEAH, i do see STYLE WRITTEN EVERYWHERE, people use the word SWAG to define style nowadays. Are you living in a cave or something? Gtfo.

Also stop the butthurt act and go buy another apple because you really need another one of those in order to shut the hell up, right? This said, i sense you are just the same as my friend, and arguing with him usually goes on for hours with me constantly bashing him, is that what you want too?

1 decade ago

Have you realized that urbandictionary is a site for trolls? Please pathetic one, just go home. Also, the layout for Apple products looks way better than an average pc. The lithium battery costs $200 each for the macbook. WHy? Because it's SUSTAINABLE. Macs can also install windows into the system. And don't argue with me about the freakin Hackintosh since it's a super crappy version of the OS system. I am not butthurt , I am simply stating how idiotic of you to use the word "swag" without knowing the real definition. Trying to argue with me with urban dictionary LOOL.

1 decade ago

Again, get out of your cave, people use the word swag for style these days, it has many definitions, your little head can only carry one single definition of a word, no wonder why you are like this. And you probably never heard the term "slang", because you keep on speaking as if SWAG only had one definition in english, it has many, something that you don't have too.

You are all butthurt because i mixed APPLE with SWAG, which they are relatively connected, poor idiots buying iphones to show off, you going to tell me they really want it for anything else? Stop being stupid, it's killing my braincells.

I could even link you a few pages showing how wrong you are, but i'm not going to bother with such a butthurt consumer, i'm not apple's support and i don't have time for this retarded arguing.

1 decade ago

Uh no? We don't waste our money to show off, we USE our money to buy better things. You don't know shit about Apple products because you never used them before. Arguing about something you've never used before and creating a lie with your own thoughts is not going to work :). Beat it little boy.

1 decade ago

I do know the enough, it has shitty costumers like yourself, which is more than enough of a strong reason for me to hate it even more, osnap!

Also, your wording as of late, is getting very tedious and boring, i wonder how your parents managed to raise you with such attitude coming into play, unless you got tricked my one of your pals into buying those half assed products, then disregard the parenting situation.

1 decade ago

well to be fair you have to add the cost of building the pc too.. but if you know how to do it (like me) and have spare time, is a thing where you can save cash that otherwise you couldn't in an apple or other prebuilt PCs. I still kind of enjoy doing it (mainly my own pc), but for most folk this is not even an option.

1 decade ago

What is the cost of putting the gpu and cpu on the mobo? lol

1 decade ago

Being lazy, that's what.

I am too, so i ask people to do it for me.

1 decade ago

physical stores will usually build it for free (or some $20 max) if you buy all the components from them...

1 decade ago

Yeah i know, i did that with my 3 month old gaming desktop.

Bought all the components from the shop, they offered a free overcloking profile setup on the bios, to change whenever i see fit and free build up on the computer.

1 decade ago

Oh no, not everywhere. At the stores here, they charge $200 to build the pc. (for a $1500 pc)

1 decade ago

It's 50$ at most, most PC shops will charge you between 0-20$ if you buy parts from them.

1 decade ago

This is true, but $1000 is way high for just the cost of assembly; I've never heard of any other company that sells pre-built computers charging more than like a few hundred bucks.

1 decade ago

Not sure if trolling or trully asking.

1 decade ago

obviously former before latter.

it's the only way to keep bringing up this topic over and over like a bunch of ignorant twats. potentially better than android fanboys, but not by much.

one never stops to think what the price tag of convenience is.

1 decade ago

I'm sure you could find a computer with basically the same specs as this computer for like $1500 or so from CyberPowerPC or someone. I understand that most people aren't gonna build their machine, but you could easily find basically the same computer pre-built for like $800 less than what Apple charges for it.

1 decade ago

Not sure if trolling or trully hallucinating that there's a question somewhere.

1 decade ago

not sure if trolling or too much swag

1 decade ago

lol Mac for Retards or Rich Freaks :)

1 decade ago

That's a bit harsh don't you think?

1 decade ago

No, it's not.

1 decade ago

U jelleh

1 decade ago

Im not Jelleh eh! :). No offence though

1 decade ago

Ujellyyyyy >:3

1 decade ago

Jelly of not being a retard or a rich freak?

I don't know what's worst, LOL.

1 decade ago

you

1 decade ago

Ok, so he is jealous of not being me? COOL BEANS BRO!

But honestly, out of two options in a question, you replied with a third non existant one, friggin genius!

1 decade ago

He's jealous of your swag. Your lovely pot of flowers. Who said I needed to answer with one of your options?

1 decade ago

Lmao, keep making stuff up little by little, go on.

Oh and i did, i made the question, DERP.

1 decade ago

Right. No one's jealous of you in anyway, because who would want to get jealous about a guy who owns a 5 year old ancient laptop, and talks about swag(doesn't even know the definition LOL), plus insult apple users because he can't afford Apple products.

1 decade ago

Lol, nobody spoke about being jealous, you are loosing your grip. I can't afford apple products? Yeah i can, i'm just not that stupid, rofl.

Yeah i know the definition of swag, in-fact i do know more than you do since i mentioned not only one, but two definitions, like i said, one word can have many meanings, you are just too square headed and egocentric to let it go and accept the fact that i was right.

Infact i even thought once about buying an iphone but then i was like "LOL, the hell with it, i'll be paying for something that should be half the value in the stores".

PS: Ancient laptop that still beats your overpriced macbook and it costed about half of it, mind you! :D :D :D Oh and tell me, in 5 years ahead of time, if your macbook is still "alive and well", i really want to know how long it's going to last.

1 decade ago

Nobody spoke about jealous? I can't describe how fucking stupid you are... My whole post is about jokingly saying u jelleh, and suddenly a moronic zeus guy pops up and starts talking to me about being a retard. My fucking god, just stop failing ok?

LOL wow ok, you can afford Apple products but not a new pc? No swag does not have a new meaning unless it is added to a legit dictionary, until then, its definition is "An ornamental festoon of flowers". And of course my macbook will be alive and well, didn't I tell you that it uses lithium battery? Beats your crappy old 5 year old battery. I don't need it in 5 years, I will be getting newer products so I don't fall behind in society. Unlike you.

1 decade ago

Haha, discard most of your post because i already told you, i made a gaming desktop not long ago myself, which you seem to fail to comprehend aswell. And it will be more than enough for the next 5 years, if everything goes well. So i won't need to worry about upgrading or making new builds for at least 5 years, if not more.

Yeah it uses lithium battery, really? I just saw a guy sell an used macbook like yours and he said "the only problem is the battery, it got 'addicted'". My laptop's battery is 5 years old and still standing, no problems at all.

How can you keep up with society by buying crappy specs at double the cost with an apple icon on it. I fail to see your point there, if you think by buying "apple products" will make you up-to-date, shame on you!

Oh and, i popped up just to piss you off, again. :3

1 decade ago

Lol one guy complaining doesn't say shit. It's like getting a doa on the titan and say it's shit. My battery still lasts 7-8 hours. If you haven't noticed, everyone uses Apple products these days. And if you think that owning a 5 year old crappy laptop is up to date, lol well
shit you're smart. Stop being jealous of people who can afford Apple things. You know you can't when you still run outdated 5 year old laptops/desktops. Oh and your desktop won't be able to handle the games in the next 5 years. They're going to look more advanced than Gta V and you'll have to cry about it XD

1 decade ago

Lol, "everyone uses apple products these days". That could be relatively true about iphones and ipads, everything else seems to be discarded since it's trash, like your macbook.

Lmao, my laptop is in it's case for at least 3 months now, since i bought my desktop. Can you really be any dumber than this? I already stated this info like 3 times in my posts and you keep messing up, badly.

Also my desktop will run perfectly for the next 5 years, not sure if on ultra but i'm pretty sure it will run things decently still. I played alot of heavy games on my laptop with lowest settings, graphics quality ain't stopping me.

1 decade ago

Nah my Macbook is god, and your desktop + laptop is trash :]. Just remember, if it's expensive there's got to be a reason.
-Apple things are more elegant looking

-Again, it can run windows.

-Boots up in less than 20 seconds without your fucking SDD.

• Keyboard lights up automatically in dark and you can change how light and dark it is.

-The apps that comes with macbooks are way fucking cooler than windows' programs and usable too; Windows live movie maker is shit.

-Doesn't have programs bothering you from startup (norton etc)

-Comes with 2 or 3 programs that helps detect and fix problems inside the mac

-If you lost your Mac you can detect it's last location

I win.

1 decade ago

You won nothing, that still doesn't put your mac above my gaming desktop as those features are all garbage, maybe except for the last one which could be usefull. Then again who the hell is going to leave a macbook in an open area, ready to get stolen?

Also, SSD* not SDD. Your macbook is trash, it's going to get outdated before my desktop does. GG sir.

1 decade ago

I already compared my desktop to yours. Stop trying to show off a gtx 670, it's nothing. Even a single 7970 can beat it :]. While you're playing 20 fps lowest quality in 5 years, I'll be playing with the newest graphics card on max :] ugh jealous poor bastards these days. Just can't keep them shut up.

1 decade ago

And i compared my desktop to your macbook, which is roughly the same price, and mine's so much better than your crapbook.

And who are you say i wont be up-to-date with technology? LOL, i started working and bought this gaming desktop, which is more than enough for me, by the time i need to upgrade it, i'll have more than enough money to buy new parts and build a new one. Can you get any dumber than this? Making stupid conclusions like that, implying everyone is a freeloader like you or something.

If i didn't have the money, yeah you would be right, right now i could upgrade my computer with even better specs to crush yours if necessary, but why would i bother with such thing when it's already perfect to me?

Also your desktop is going to get outdated aswell, and you most likely spent more money building it than i did, more money wasted again? Man, with each post you make, i see alot of flaws in them.

1 decade ago

+9000

1 decade ago

Applz is kewl yo. All the kewl kidz gotit.

1 decade ago

All Apple products are the biggest rip off ever. Seriously I have experience. They have extremely low specs for the price range.

1 decade ago

I would never buy a mac

1 decade ago

Always pick an AMD ?850 or better (5850,6850,etc).Go and grab a better Ram just for 10-20$ you can get 8GB with 2000+mhz and you can upgrade later to 16 GB! But you need Other motherboard for that...Thats up to you.

Of course if you are not just comparing and want an actual PC.

1 decade ago

@OP, you indicated a list of materials with its retail price and put up a total of that; somebody argued that is the price of a mac pro. to be exact and for others comprehention sake, you should put into the equation some more things that you omitted: hw integration cost, whole computer guarantee costs, sw license breaking cost, brand cost, original case cost, design cost, margin. this is not to demonstrate anything, just to let people better understand how things actually work

1 decade ago

You know that all the parts listed above have guarantees, often longer than what Apple does? :> As for the other costs, you forgot 300$ brand tax, 150$ sheep shearing fee, and 50$ any-cable purchase (seriously, Macs don't include NEEDED cables, like their proprietary display-port to HDMI cable, and they charge you that much for a bit of wire so you can use their non-standard ports :/ )

1 decade ago

i perfectly know, partially suffer and absolutely don't justify that. what i want to say is that for making the equation you need to keep all factors in mind. people who don't understand apple value proposition can happily refrain from buying apple products, rant on demand and of course forget about landing a job in that company.

edit: still they can buy apple shares if they care about $$$ and understand about stock markets

1 decade ago

What value exactly?

And lol @ apple stock. Where have you been the last six months.

1 decade ago

congratz for understanding about stock markets. now try to make profit out of it as others do.

about value i forward you to this simple definition, but i'm pretty sure you can find others too. it is imho (and many others') a subjective concept, which means that in a free market the value is determined basically by the price people is willing to pay for a good. and believe me, people actually buy macs and other gizmos by apple. that is the value i speak about. for those people it is pretty real and makes them put out that extra buck. this does not mean that all must appreciate in those product the same value, of course; what all should have is just respect.

1 decade ago

I know perfectly well how stock markets work. Not gonna bother with it for now since I'm still in school...

Yup avoid the question. Sure the products are worth a lot on the open market but it's the people who don't understand value that buy them. There are alternatives that provide the same or better but people will happily pay twice as much for a logo.

1 decade ago

I included comparable price points for as much of this as I could. Sure, I didn't get the same case as the Mac Pro, but I got a pretty nice case that also cost money to design and whatnot. True, Apple might have thrown more money at the design of the Mac Pro's case than the company I picked did on my case, but why should the consumer care? Both cases satisfy all the demands of the consumer equally, so why would you want to buy the more expensive one? Unless it's critical to you that your computer's internals have the unusual arrangement that the Mac Pros have, there's no reason why you should care which case you end up with.

Brand cost is not something that I think is worth anything; there are plenty of reputable manufacturers of pre-built machines that don't charge $1000 to slap their logo on the side. I didn't account for the price those other manufacturers charge for assembly, but usually it's like $100 or so, not $1000. I did try to be fair to operating system costs by throwing in the price of Windows 7 Professional plus the upgrade price for OS X Mountain Lion (since you can't buy it standalone); sure, that's not a perfect comparison, but I think it's pretty reasonably fair.

I know Apple is not taking in the entire $1000 as raw profit, but they are taking in more of it as profit than any other pre-built computer maker.

1 decade ago

i mostly agree with you and your clarification seems fair to me. the only thing i want to point out is that your point of view, as the point of view of others and as mine, is under risk of being partial. you made a good research (i suppose, since i'm not into hw) to estimate how much does it cost to get separately the stuff that's inside a mac pro, and most people will agree that the difference between the cost of parts and the price of an actual mac pro is too much. that happens everywhere and even more in a forum of windows based gamers, that's pretty easy to understand. besides it should be understandable that there is people that is ok to pay more to have all those stuff already put together and working by a reputable vendor, without hassles of mounting, configuration, separate parts warranties, etc. heve you ever heard "it just works"? it is all about that. yes, there is people that is willing to pay for something like that a plus. besides, there are others that are willing to pay a plus for a product with a special and fashonable design, because that's something interesting or even a requisite in their environment. last but not least, there are people that are willing to pay a plus just for a shiny apple logo. they even attach the label on the back of their car. it is up to them and respectable.

thinking about cars, all of them have an engine and four wheels, but not all of them have the same price, still there is people that buy cheap cars and people that buy expensive cars; there is even people that buy luxury cars. those premium prices are due to extra manufacturing quality, customer service and many more intangibles that are perfectly evident to customers of mercedes, porsche, lexus or maserati, just to name a few.

1 decade ago

Car analogy does not apply. Luxury cars actually use better components. Apple uses the same generic OEM components as any other company. There is a price to customer service, I agree, but Apple isn't dominant there either. Support for business class laptops is far superior and at a lower price too.

1 decade ago

car analogy applies perfectly as far as you are willing to forget that it is not viable to assemble a car in your garage starting from separate parts (i.e. tuning, which is another history)

1 decade ago

I'd rather buy Mac Pro.

1 decade ago

You're either rich or would rather be scammed out of your money... Makes sense.

1 decade ago

You're either a hater or you're jealous because you can't afford one... Makes sense.

1 decade ago

Apple lovers always think we are jealous because we don´t throw our money, you're full of ego.

1 decade ago

Sure thing buddy. Come back to me when you use computer for something else than games.

Not to mention that it was an apple hater who called me stupid or rich first. But sure, I'm an apple lover and full of ego.

1 decade ago

He didn´t call you stupid and rich isn´t an insult... And I use my PC for Software development. I also edit video/images :) And a lot of other stuff, not only to play.

1 decade ago

sure thing i use my computer for hours long matlab/mathematica calculations and simulations i bet your mac would die halfway through or it wouldnt be even possible to install a program to do its work

1 decade ago

Well... maybe is just me but i don't see the point to having a mac.

1 decade ago

Well, it depends on what you really want I guess.
If you are not depending on some OS X exclusive features or software I'd go with the custom made.
If however you really need something that's OS X exclusive or you work in a environment where OS X is the main OS, go for Mac Pro. I personally find iMac to be the most efficient in terms of cost/performance (and I am referring only to the Mac/OS X world here, not including custom made PCs and Windows OS) for a daily use or web dev/design, unless you really need serious rendering power for animated design and similar stuff.

1 decade ago

Ahh, but it is still possible to build the custom PC & load OS X onto it! ;)

1 decade ago

True but every single Hackintosh I tried had stability issues.

1 decade ago

Why Xeon? Mac OS works only with server hardware? well that CPU and GPU is outdated ... get Ivy Bridge i5 and HD7770.

1 decade ago

To install the Mac OS, you need the PC to have close enough hardware, else it won't install at all.

1 decade ago

Actually, you have a reasonable degree of freedom with building Hackintoshes, and could definitely use an i5 or i7 chip (no AMD chips though). I was just trying to copy the Mac Pro as closely as I could, so I stuck with the same Xeon processor it uses.

1 decade ago

That's like asking if you'd rather be a winner or a wiener? They both sound the same but they're so damn different. Custom pc all the way brah! All...the....waaaaay!

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by oxguy3.