June 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 June 26th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 July 3rd 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Supraland

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

• CN, JP: unavailable as a choice
  • Everyone receives a ROW key; customers from CN and JP can activate it, even if they can't select it.

🔑 Full list of subs (region-free edition)

Notes:

1. A bonus game will be unlocked on July 3rd if you don't pause / cancel your subscription. source
  2. The Messenger also includes The Messenger - Picnic Panic DLC . The soundtrack is delivered as a DRM-Free item.
  3. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (activates as "Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Launch") also includes Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice VR Edition
  4. Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones also includes Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones - Digital Artbook
  5. You might get a $2-$4 coupon if you attempt to pause before buying. However, if you pause and unpause, you might not get the bonus game at the end of the month (it's unsure what will happen). source

Free DLCs to claim:

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Supraland 96% of 4717 🏆 3.00 CV app/813630 W L 0 $19.99
GRID Ultimate Edition No user reviews - - 9.00 CV sub/399519 0 $59.99
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice 91% of 30423 🏆 4.50 CV app/414340 W 1 $29.99
The Messenger 94% of 3795 🏆 3.00 CV app/764790 W 0 $19.99
Barotrauma 88% of 3617 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/602960 W M L 0 $29.99
Felix the Reaper 86% of 68 🏆 3.75 CV app/919410 W M 0 $24.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - War Chest Edition No user reviews SteamDB (Included game has cards) - 76.94 CV sub/345415 0 $76.94
Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones 67% of 990 🏆 4.50 CV app/779290 W M L 0 $29.99
Remnants of Naezith 97% of 299 🏆 1.50 CV app/590590 W M L 0 $9.99
Overload 94% of 980 🏆 4.50 CV app/448850 W M L 1 $29.99
The Stillness of the Wind 78% of 320 - - 1.95 CV app/828900 W M 1 $12.99
The King's Bird 78% of 164 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/812550 W 2 $19.99

Bonus game

Boundless 76% of 1338 - 🏆 6.00 CV app/324510 W M 1 $39.99

GRID Ultimate Edition is one key that activates the following:

GRID (2019) 63% of 1152 - 🏆 6.00 CV app/703860 W 2 $39.99
GRID DLC - Season 03 (DLC) 100% of 4 - - 12.49 CV app/1085500 W 1 $12.49
GRID - Season 02 (DLC) 50% of 6 - - 12.49 CV app/1085490 W 1 $12.49
GRID - Season 01 (DLC) 40% of 5 - - 12.49 CV app/1085480 W 1 $12.49
Grid Edition Aston Martin Vantage GT4 (+ XP Boost) (DLC) 67% of 3 - - 1.99 CV app/1085440 W 1 $1.99

Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - War Chest Edition is one key that activates the following:

Assault Squad 2: Men of War Origins (DLC) No user reviews - - 9.99 CV app/1260050 W 0 $9.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Ostfront Veteranen (DLC) 50% of 192 - - 9.99 CV app/920840 W 1 $9.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Full (DLC) 88% of 16684 (Base game has cards) 🏆 29.99 CV app/562040 W 1 $29.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Airborne (DLC) 58% of 255 (Base game has cards) - 1.50 CV app/357760 W 2 $9.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Iron Fist (DLC) 50% of 190 (Base game has cards) - 1.50 CV app/327130 W 2 $9.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Deluxe Edition content (DLC) 61% of 159 (Base game has cards) - 1.05 CV app/271850 W 2 $6.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 88% of 16773 🏆 4.50 CV app/244450 W 3 $29.99
Assault Squad 2: Men of War Origins (DLC) 52% of 46 - - 1.50 CV app/274440 W 2 $9.99

Retail:

• $364.83

Humble Original:

Before I Forget and Ikenfell Sneak Peek included DRM-free

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are there any games in this selection that can get you all excited?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I have been among the ones who find these deals quite attractive despite the overall criticism. Keep it up, IGN!
[New subscription] I’m thrilled to see that several of these games are on my wishlist. How could I say no to this?
[Maybe subscribe] This selection is truly questionable. I’ll need some time to think about it, maybe check others’ opinions too.
[Pause] It seems that it’s become a pattern to bundle games that just aren’t that great (at least not great for me).
[Cancelling] What’s up with the terrible selections lately? It’s unfortunate, but I have to cancel.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] Looking at the new “Choice” bundles, I conclude that they have really dropped in quality since IGN changed the model and increased the prices. I’m happy with my decision of not being a subscriber.

what? noway i am spending $20 premium just for grid and hellblade !! :( whats wrong with hb?

maybe the offer a huge discount this time when you pause your sub?

3 years ago

Ouch. Since when does Humble rebundle games from their previous monthlies?!?

3 years ago

Haven't they already done it last month with Xcom 2?

3 years ago

I had to search, but apparently they did. That's not a good sign for the future of Humble Choice....

3 years ago

The Choice, as it's made, can attract a lot of people who would never buy the Monthly beforehand because of its "mystery" model, so I can understand the move on a marketing and commercial level. Myself, I got only the November 2019 Monthly because the early reveals of Spyro and Crash were worth the price alone. Thanks to it I'm also in the Classic plan, which of course is another big plus (I'd be less open to spend $20 rather than $12).

So, right now I'm fine with these recyclings but as I was saying elsewhere, it shouldn't become too frequent.

3 years ago

LOL this is interesting in a way. 3 games that I'm going to enter giveaways for is better than last month's 1 I guess. And it's hard to expect HB to go all out with new, unbundled, big games every month, they aren't growing on trees.

3 years ago

Since I never bought a Monthly except the one with Spyro and Crash I'm fine with having Hellblade here, as with a Steam version of The Messenger; also The Stillness of the Wind, Remnants of Naezith, Overload, Felix the Reaper which I held off from buying lately... Overall another satisfying bundle for me but also lacking some "spark", and I hope recycling from Monthlies, great as some games objectively are, won't ultimately become an habit.

3 years ago

Felix the Reaper was featured in Platinum Collection - Build Your Own Bundle (May 2020), which is not really a bundle, therefore it doesn't have a count. You can mouseover the number though, the bundles are listed in the tooltip.

3 years ago

I hope recycling from Monthlies, great as some games objectively are, won't ultimately become an habit.

Yeah since we're subscribing, it would be nice if they weren't giving us repeats from previous monthlies so soon. It's bordering on a scam at this point.

3 years ago

Pretty sweet for me. Supraland, King's Bird, The Messenger and Hellblade are all wishlist. Not seeing much value though.

3 years ago

Got $4 off for pausing :P

3 years ago

Did they offer it to you on the website or by email?

3 years ago

I always try to pause on the website before buying a bundle, just in case they give me coupons.

3 years ago

I got a coupon after pausing the first Choice bundle. I was hoping for one this time as well, but nothing.

I'll probably keep it paused.

3 years ago

I was offered $2 off upon attempting to pause :/

3 years ago

I never get offered anything to pause. I hit pause and they're like, cool, see you next month.

3 years ago

Thanks for you comment man, I just got a $4 off coupon.
Im in the same position as you, some wishlists, $12 was a little tempting but with this discount it became an instabuy for me.

3 years ago

I'm only interested in supraland, stygian, remmants of naezith and the messenger and i've already have hellblade (best game in the bundle) so i think i'll pass (because i'm short ofcash, f.u.c.k.i.n.g.. covid)

3 years ago

I mean, still some great games in there, worth it for Supraland and The Messenger Alone. That said Hellblade again so soon is kinda meh...

P.D: I'm kicking myself over getting GRID from Fanatical, does anyone know if at least it comes in sepparate keys?

3 years ago

No, its one key

3 years ago

Thanks!
And yeah, just got told by a friend... Damn :(

3 years ago

Well I am happy to not have taken Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice when it was a monthly last time... It is a questionnable move from Humble.
A few wishlisted games. I'll take this month :D

3 years ago

repeat game, sad

3 years ago

Had Naezith on my wishlist for a while. Supraland, Barotrauma and Overload also seem like pretty good games I would play. The Messenger was given on Epic, but is still a great chance to own it on Steam. Shame about Grid, which doesn't seem to have positive user reviews and is already in a cheap bundle and Hellblade, which was already in a monthly last year (though it's a great game). Overall, despite the criticism the Choice might have, there are pretty solid games in there, worth it as usual if you have interest in the games and are Classic.

3 years ago

Another easy pass for me. I have Hellblade already and I'm not interested in anything else. I couldn't run Grid anyway.

3 years ago

I understand loyal customers are disappointed by this move, and they're totally right. On a selfish note, Hellblade was one of the highest in my WL, and so was Supraland, this is an instabuy for me.

3 years ago

I mean, it's kinda disappoiting, but honestly, still enough value in there. In fact more than enough, if I didn't own Supraland and Grid already I'd be jumping around like a kid with new shoes tbh.
I mean... 12$ for Hellblade, GRID Complete, The Messenger, Overload, Supraland, Barotrauma etc... Is a nice deal no matter how you look at it.
It's just us bundle/sale nuts always get hit with the repeats, but that's more our fault than Humble's to be fair (except Hellblade, rebundling because they rebranded Monthly is not cool...)

3 years ago

Exactly, we should never forget we are just a bubble here.

3 years ago

yup, us 1k+ game junkies aren't the majority, and we should remember that when judging some of these bundles :P
For a normal (non disturbed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) consumer most of these bundles are simply amazing deals.

3 years ago

Barotrauma, Supraland and The Messenger look good. Also GRID Ultimate Edition should include all (or most) DLCs so it's better to get it from here instead of Fanatical.

3 years ago

Very sad that we see repeated games again, but i'm interested on at least 4 of these. So i will get it.

3 years ago

i was looking forward to the new HB, as is mostly the case. But this one is not to my liking.
First skip to what was close to a year long sub streak

3 years ago*

At first glance seemed really disappointing (eyes went straight to the rebundleds and lack of any good AAA headliner) - but after looking more through the games I'm actually really happy?? The Messenger, Supraland, Overload, Barotrauma and Remnants of Nazareth are 5 really intriguing games for me, as well as 5 games I could see myself happily buying on their own to try out. And I can't really complain with Hellblade either since I'd missed that monthly.

Also, I know I'm supposed to be against this monthly/choice rebundling, but... Humble, guys, if you're listening, could you uhhh... one day... maybe ... put the Spyro and Crash trilogies back into one of these Choices...? I'd be really happy..... Still kicking myself that I missed that one, godamnit.

3 years ago*

Paused,the only game i'm interested in is Hellblade,which i already onw.

3 years ago

Just an heads up about Supraland:
"DLC1" and "DLC2" News
This pretty much made me decide: the bundle doesn't worth the price tag.
Barotrauma, Supraland (base game), GRID DLC's and The Messenger doesn't stand for the bundle price IMO.

3 years ago

hellblade is on my wishlist but thats the only game i´m missing that i want. and i even dont think its worth for me to buy on group buy this one so i gona pass completly :/

3 years ago

It's ok I guess if you don't own hell blade.

3 years ago

It's a little disappointing to come from XCOM 2 and Jurassic World Evolution to a racing game and a repeat, but the rest of the bundle is actually very good.

3 years ago

Well from Jurassic World to a racing game... at least it's an AAA game, it's a matter of personal taste I guess.
And XCOM2 was actually already a repeat but at least it was from 2017 (yep, that's how old the game is), not from 6 months ago like Hellblade.

3 years ago

Well, despite being a bit let down by the rebundle of hellblade/ the inclusion of grid, i loved the rest of the bundle. Barotrauma and stygian were at top of my wl.

3 years ago

Gotta say, I'm really not impressed about Hellblade being in 2 monthlies. Don't get me wrong, I love the game, in fact it's my favourite game of all time. But regular subscribers will already have it, so what do they expect people do with a second copy giving that they're so anti-trading?

3 years ago

You don't have to pick Hellblade as one of your choices. I think that's their reasoning.

3 years ago

I suppose that's true, but there's a lot of people who have the grandfathered in choose 9 games version. Seems like a better candidate for a tier 3 weekly one to me.

3 years ago

Even if you're on the Classic plan there are still more choices available than you have picks, even taking Hellblade out of the mix.

3 years ago

Sure but hardly any game that's as good or in the same league quality-wise.

3 years ago

Hm, this one isn't worth it for me. I would love to play the GRID but I expect that to go cheaper during a sale. The Messenger is amazing tho (already played it using gamepass). Highly recommend that one.
The good thing about this bundle is that it reminded me to play Hellblade again, completely forgot to finish it after my HDD failed on me :D

3 years ago

Grid is also here in case this bundle looks better for you :)

3 years ago

Oh, thanks. I need to look into the additional content for the Ultimate Edition but that is definitely a good price for the base game.

3 years ago

Totally understandable, extra content are harder(more expensive) to come by if you are only looking for them later on :(

3 years ago

The Ultimate Edition includes the 3 seasons DLC, each one costs 11.49€ and were never on sale

3 years ago

For the first time I'm more towards no than yes. Interested in Supraland, Stygian, Stillness of the Wind and sliiiightly on King's Bird. Got The Messenger from Epic and Hellblade from Humble. Bought Felix to support the dev some time ago. The rest is questionable to me plus it's bugging me how Men of War is even in this bundle :P

3 years ago

Happy Factory Day and thanks for remind me that The Messenger was free on Epic before!

3 years ago

Thank you! :) Yet again I already forgot it's my cakeday :') I'm even more disappointed in the bundle now – how do you celebrate my cakeday, Humble! :P

3 years ago

Yeah it's not a worthy birthday gift! Happy SG Birthday!

3 years ago

I know, right? Iov~I ← In case you wonder it's a blinking owl. Thank you!

3 years ago

Heh brilliant customized smiley!

3 years ago

<3

3 years ago

Happy SG Birthday

3 years ago

Thanks a bunch! I^v^I

3 years ago

Happy Cakeday IovoI! :D

3 years ago

Thank you! I^v^I

3 years ago

Happy cakeday!

3 years ago

Thanks for the wishes! :)

3 years ago

Happy cakeday IovoI! Mind elaborating about Men of War? I'm probably skipping that one, confirmation that that's the right choice would be nice :P

Not the greatest bundle for me, only one I really want is Overload and maybe Felix. (Others in it that I would have really wanted -- I already bought long ago. Supraland in particular is great!)

Still buying it because my kid wants Supraland and my partner wants Hellblade, and some of the rest were on my wishlist (even though quite far down). Objectively, of course, the Choice bundles are still worth the money (if you have the disposable income); still, for my personal taste at least, there have definitely been better ones ...

3 years ago

Thank you for the wishes! :)

Don't take my opinion too seriously :) It's just my unreasonable feeling that this game is more Groupees level than high-class bundle – from the reviews it seems like a solid game though. Similarly I had the same feeling about Shoppe Keep (if I remember the title correctly).

3 years ago

Happy cake day :)

3 years ago

Thanks a bunch! I^v^I

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.