Click on the Price column for the buy link

I do the chart daily but I rarely buy any of these deals. If you bought the deal and find discrepancies with the information provided here, feel free to post correction in the discussion below.

Past deals

November 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-11-15 Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG ?% keys left -69% @ ?/?/?/?/? ? -
2022-11-16 and 17 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition ?% keys left -78% @ 7.69/8.79/8.79/11.75/12.09 API says CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/UA/IN/AM/BD/BY/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/UZ/TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/PH -
2022-11-18 and 19 DOOM Eternal - Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 12.15/14.69/14.69/19.59/20.99 API says AR/CN/TR/RU Single key for base game and DLC
2022-11-20 Ghostwire: Tokyo 73% keys left -66% @ 16.99/20.39/20.39/27.19/33.95 API says TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/PH/UA/IN/AM/AZ/BD/BY/BT/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/TM/UZ/US/CA/TW/KP/KR -

October 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-10-01 and 02 Ashen 57% keys left -77% @ 7.15/9.19/7.85/10.45/12.99 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/RU/RE -
2022-10-03 and 04 Assassin's Creed® Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök 73% keys left -57% @ 14.75/17.35/17.35/21.69/26.05 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/IL/SA/KW/QA/AE/GL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/PS DLC only. Redeemed via Ubisoft Connect.
2022-10-05 Hell Let Loose ?% keys left -45% @ 21.99/19.19/21.99/24.99/31.29 API says AR/BO/BR/CL/CO/CR/CU/DO/EC/GF/GT/GY/HN/MX/NI/PA/PE/PR/PY/SV/SR/UY/VE/AM/BY/GE/KG/KZ/MD/RU/TM/UZ/UA/BD/BT/CN/HK/ID/IN/JP/KP/KR/LA/LK/MM/MN/MO/NP/MY/PH/PK/SG/TH/TJ/TW/VN/AE/AF/AO/AZ/BH/BI/BJ/BW/CD/CF/CG/CI/CM/DZ/EG/EH/ER/ET/GA/GH/GM/GN/GQ/GW/IL/IQ/IR/JO/KE/KH/KM/KW/LB/LR/LS/LY/MA/ML/MR/MW/MZ/NA/NE/OM/PS/QA/RW/SA/SD/SL/SN/SO/SS/SY/SZ/TD/TG/TN/TT/TZ/UG/YE/ZA/ZM/ZW/TR -
2022-10-06 Outer Wilds 52% keys left -52% @ 9.35/11.99/10.05/13.89/17.25 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/LI/RU -
2022-10-07 and 08 Far Cry® 6 Gold Edition ?% keys left -65% @ 29.39/34.99/34.99/45.49/52.45 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI -
2022-10-09 Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition 64% keys left -84% @ 2.39/3.19/3.19/3.49/4.79 - -
2022-10-10 and 11 Persona 5 Strikers - Digital Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -68% @ 20.79/22.39/22.39/28.79/34.55 API says EU/AX/AT/BE/BG/HR/CY/CZ/DK/EE/FI/FR/GF/DE/GR/HU/IE/IM/IT/JE/LV/LI/LT/LU/MT/NL/NO/PL/PT/RO/BL/SK/SI/ES/SE/GB locked Single key for base game + all DLCs
2022-10-12 Farmer's Life 89% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-13 and 14 SUPERHOT VR 66% keys left -67% @ 6.25/8.25/7.59/9.19/11.85 - -
2022-10-15 and 16 The Jackbox Party Pack 8 60% keys left -53% @ 11.15/14.09/11.75/15.95/20.19 - -
2022-10-17 and 18 [Anno 1800™ Complete Edition Year 4]() ?% keys left -57% @ 42.99/51.59/51.59/68.79/77.35 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/SZ/SA/LI/AE/BV/SJ/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/QA/LS/NA/ZA Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-19 and 20 Frostpunk ?% keys left -83% @ 4.15/4.99/4.99/5.65/7.15 - -
2022-10-21 and 22 Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition 57% keys left -60% @ 9.49/11.99/9.99/13.59/17.15 - -
2022-10-23 Ship Graveyard Simulator ?% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-24 Monster Train 52% keys left -80% @ 3.89/4.99/4.19/5.79/7.19 API says RU/KZ/UA/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/AE/QA/KW/SA/ZA/TR/BS/PA/BZ/CR/SV/GT/HN/NI/VE/CO/GY/LK/GF/BR/PE/BO/PY/UY/AR/CL/EC/IN/ID/VN/TH/PH/CN/TW/HK/SG/BD/BT/NP/PK/SR/MY -
2022-10-25 DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT ?% keys left -54% @ 16.25/18.59/18.59/25.55/25.55 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/CH/CK/VU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/GS/PS/BV/SJ -
2022-10-26 and 27 DEATHLOOP - Deluxe Edition 99% keys left -66% @ 22.09/27.19/27.19/37.39/44.15 API says RU/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KZ/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/UA/AR/BR/PE/UY/CN/TR/US/CA -
2022-10-28 and 29 Riders Republic™ - Gold Edition 97% keys left -71% @ 24.35/28.99/28.99/37.69/43.49 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/BQ/MS Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-30 Ghostrunner: Complete Edition 99% keys left -36% @ 22.39/25.59/25.59/35.19/38.39 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN Single key for base game and all DLCs
2022-10-31 Predator: Hunting Grounds - Predator Bundle Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 8.89/8.39/10.49/11.19/14.69 API says AR/AM/AZ/BY/BZ/BO/BR/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/EC/SV/GE/GT/GY/HN/HK/ID/JP/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MD/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/RU/SG/LK/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TR/TM/UA/UY/UZ/VN/IL/CH/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/GS/PS/BL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/BV/SJ/LS/NA/ZA/CC/CX/HM/KI/NF/NR/TV/KR/QA/AE/KW/SA/BT/IN/MX Single key for base game and 5 DLCs

Since expiredDeals was removed, I sometimes forget to check the deal at the last minute to record the number of key sold...

Star Deal Archive

July 2022 to December 2022

January 2022 to June 2022

July 2021 to December 2021

Insanity Sale Apr 2021

Spring Sale Flash Deals Mar 2021

January 2021 to June 2021

Insanity Sale Oct 2020

July 2020 to December 2020

January 2020 to June 2020

July 2019 to December 2019

January 2019 to June 2019

July 2018 to Dec 2018

January 2018 to June 2018

FAQ

Where do you get the number of keys to to sell and sold?

From their API endpoint. Those information is loaded every time you visit their site, just that it's not shown explicitly on the page.

I normally open the web page and use Developer Tool to look at the request, though, since I also need the link to the store page on Fanatical and Steam.

Change log

On 2018-04-06, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the expiredDeals entry, so some of the later deals may not have exact number of keys sold, or no data on number of keys sold when I forgot to check it.

On 2018-05-02, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the number of keys available and number of keys sold, only rounded percentage is returned to the client side. We can only know the amount of keys uploaded from the notes returned in the API. The actual amount of keys allocated for Star Deal is unknown, but can be guessed from previous Star Deals.

On 2018-05-22, the API endpoint has been updated to remove all traces of the number of keys.

On 2018-06-29, Fanatical starts to support AUD.

On 2018-08-10, Fanatical starts to support RUB.

On 2020-10-14, I found out from this comment that the RUB price is not always accurate, so I'll not be reporting RUB prices from now on.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Great game, though I found the combat a bit on the difficult side. There is an option to dial up/down the difficulty, so it is not an issue. Well worth picking up.

1 year ago

Bump

1 year ago

Bump

1 year ago

New Star Deal for 2 days: Frostpunk for $4.99 (83% off)

This ties the historic low sale of $4.99, though it was previously given away for free on EGS.

I personally only recommend the game to people who enjoy survival games, the premise, and are not hardcore city management fans. It is focused on being a brutal bleak take on (city) survival, so the city management isn't very deep because the survival aspect means that the game is centered on resource management than anything else. As a result, I find This War of Mine to be more engaging, but I was very glad to have bought this in a bundle and got 60+ hours of gameplay.

1 year ago

Bump

1 year ago

Bump

1 year ago

Bump

1 year ago

Wow, these "sTaR-dEaLs" are getting better with each day.

1 year ago

I guess they took you to heed with the insane Resident Evil Village deal

1 year ago

epic has ghostrunner for like $10 bucks right now. stardeal sucks

1 year ago

Bump

1 year ago

bought Doom Eternal Deluxe Edition for 13,85€, used the OMEN10 coupon. great deal

1 year ago

I think it's cheaper on Voidu with FLASHSALE30 code

https://www.voidu.com/en/product/doom-eternal-deluxe-edition-steam/12386

1 year ago

1 year ago

no on GMG it is 14,35€

1 year ago

GMG shows as $8.81 for the deluxe edition for me, which is weird cause they don't usually do regional pricing and it's even more cheaper than the Steam version which is $10.74

1 year ago

on steam it is € 17.49. it's still the most expensive here

1 year ago*

One of the few perks of living in a third world country is cheap steam games (South Asia in my case) https://steamdb.info/app/782330/

There has been some really crazy deals like for example Crysis Remastered Trilogy is now $10.48 and the historical low of $5.19 for Halo - Master Chief collection, but i rarely get games cheaper like that on other 3rd party sites which is why i was extremely surprised by the GMG deal.

1 year ago*

FLASHSALE30 takes 30% off making voidu the cheapest

1 year ago

yes this is true. only 12,25 € on Voidu. shame. I did not know. but fanatical anyway is always an authorized reseller and not the gray market. so in the end I'm glad I bought it there

1 year ago*

It's 48.99€ with 30% off now.

1 year ago

About 5 hours ago it was only available at full price, Voidu is not a normal storefront with proper inventory of keys.
Also FLASHSALE30 doesn't even work in every item, so previous comments about it are wrong as well, as ITAD also lists it wrongly

1 year ago

yes Fanatical is still better than Voidu anyway. now here you can also spin the wheel and win something if you spend over 10€

1 year ago*

I bought it from GMG, but yeah, it did cross my mind, what if I got something nice at Fanatical for a roll. But couldn't foresee this yesterday, it doesn't matter :)

1 year ago

I also bought it yesterday on fanatical and it did not occur to me that today they could have put the spin the wheel. I too would have liked to have a roll. patience

1 year ago

Judging from their Mystery bundles, I wouldn't fret much. ;)

1 year ago

there are no only crappy mystery games to win. there is also a steam deck and shopping vouchers. these are nice awards

1 year ago*

Still 17.49aud for me here (which is about 11.50usd)

and im not sure how im wrong? the price on isthereanydeal is exactly what i see on the store?

1 year ago*

Just grabbed Doom Deluxe and it came with a copy of Cook Serve Delicious! 3 from the free spin game thing... cool, I guess.
It also says CSD 3 has to be redeemed by 11/12/22 23:59 GMT, hope its not a dead key 🤨

1 year ago*

i also i won a key of Cook Serve Delicious! 3 that i already own. I have always won 1 € coupons. this time I was not very lucky instead

1 year ago*

Chernobylite Enhanced Edition -60%

Steam

It isn't the normal Enhanced Edition, you also get most of all DLCs, only the charity pack is missing.

There is also a free DLC which isn't listed - a short story:

Chernobylite - The Arrival

1 year ago*

It doesn't say that anywhere though and the original price of 29,99€ is also that of the "standard" Enhanced Edition. The Deluxe Edition including the DLC normally costs 56,12€:

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/21999/Chernobylite_Deluxe_Edition/

So it's most probably an error and will get fixed as soon as they realize it. Did you buy it yourself? Can you tell which sub it activated?

1 year ago

Can confirm what 'Chris76de' said... I just bought it and got Sub ID

1 year ago

It is there since about 31 hours, so I think, it will last until the next Star Deal.

Yes, i bought it. It's the sub 337010.

View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago

Ah, with that name I can see why they might have thought it's just the base game. Will have to think about it. It's still not quite at the price point I was waiting for.

1 year ago

Sorry, I posted my answer under the wrong post at first.

I was on the fence, too. But I gave in. :)

1 year ago

The DLCs are purely cosmetics and music, right?

1 year ago

Yes, skins, an artbook, music and there is a free DLC which isn't listed. It is a short story.

The Arrival

1 year ago

Hm, tough one ^^

The Deluxe Edition will eventually be <10€ but that might take another year or so.

What made you give in?

1 year ago

I had the game on my radar nearly since release, at some point, I put it on my ignore list - don't really know why. But for me, the price seemed ok now, but I didn't knew that it isn't the "normal" EE.

1 year ago

Oh yeah, right, you didn't even buy it for the DLCs. And yes, it has been on my radar since release as well. I loved the S.T.A.L.K.E.R and the Metro games and this has a similar vibe.

1 year ago

No, I was astonished that I got all these DLCs with the key.
To be honest, I never played the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.-Games, but Metro were all good games.

1 year ago

The S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games are holding up in my opinion but they might be a bit harder to get into today because of their age. But there's a lot of mods for them that might make them an option if you ever find the time.

1 year ago

Age isn't a problem. I also play retro games.
I know, these games aren't retro, but age doesn't make them a bad games.

1 year ago

Then give them a try when you find the time. They're special.

1 year ago

I will, thank you for the reminder! I own them, so... :)

1 year ago

Welp, I caved as well... :)

1 year ago

No, please go away, there is nothing to see there, no, no, no...^^

On the other hand, it is a good bundle, Volcanoids and Starsand are games I want, too.

1 year ago

Surroundead looks fun too and Scum is alright I guess. But that's why it's so frustrating... I also already SoD2 and TLD, so for me it might just not be enough to justify that price. :/

1 year ago

Surroundead looks good, true.
But I never liked Scum, have seen some streams on Twitch. I own SoD 2 and TLD, too, only the latest DLC is missing.

A hard decision...

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

On sale again:

Chernobylite Enhanced Edition -60%

Steam

If it the same deal as last week, it isn't the normal Enhanced Edition, you also get most of all DLCs, only the charity pack is missing. If someone can confirm it, please comment here. :)

There is also a free DLC which isn't listed - a short story:

Chernobylite - The Arrival

1 year ago*

It isn't the normal Enhanced Edition, you also get most of all DLCs, only the charity pack is missing.

Let's hope this is still the case ^^

1 year ago

I hope so. :) But I'll adjust the text, just to be safe.

1 year ago

I don't know if you are still doing this, or if the torch has passed to someone else, but today's deal is the Metro Redux Bundle
On sale for $3.59 (from $29.98), or -88%
(Prices in USD)

11 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.