Defcon: Everybody Dies only 0,49 at Green Man Gaming

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

1 decade ago

no deal

1 decade ago

That's stupid. Actually, the Steam version never worked for me online, so if anything, you should get this for anything but Steam.

1 decade ago

actually, if you download the steam defcon demo, load it up and put the key they give into defcon from within the game. then albeit steam thinks its a demo, the game itself is full version. and for 37 cents with the voucher, i couldnt care its not steam lol

1 decade ago

The demo is the full game but there are some restrictions, you can play online but others have to own the full game, etc. Overall, I'd recommend buying it if only to support the devs.

1 decade ago

yea but within the game, there's an authentication section. you can insert your GMG key into the demo. This means that although steam is playing the demo and it says demo on the friends list - the game is still full version and playing with full version. so the only real diffrence is that the key isnt tied to your steam but still runs from steam

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 decade ago

Also they need to hire more support guys. I opened a ticket a couple of weeks ago and it took them 5 days to get back to me. They have interesting sales and prices but between the slow servers, the inefficient support and the issue with payments, they must be starting to lose a lot of customers...

1 decade ago

+1 same here

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 decade ago

Hmm.. interesting. A lot of games at 0,49$ and they can be traded in...
Right now their trade-in values are low. Do they become higher later? :D

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by dexstroyer.