It's time for me to pick up another Ubisoft title if there are any enticing deals and the same mechanic of redeeming on Ubisoft remains.

Link

3 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Also the coupons are limitless: you buy something, you get another $10 coupon for next purchase.

3 years ago

Found me some UBI games I'm pondering

• Ghost Recon Wildlands - Ultimate - Strangely it's more expensive than on Microsoft Store so I think I'm just going to wait for a better discount still. Besides, it's almost the same price on UbisoftStore without a coupon.

• Far Cry New Dawn Ultimate Edition - Decent discount compared to UbisoftStore. Main contender if I decide to pick anything up

• Anno 1800 Complete - Still a bit too expensive for my buying habits but I'll give it some more thought.

Also looked into Watchdogs 2 because for some reason I own the base game on UbisoftStore but everything I see about this game just makes me cringe. I guess I'm not part of the target demographic

Edit: I went ahead with a FarCry 5 purchase and I have to say that Ubisoft Connect gives a solid impression so far. Quick preallocation and fast download

View attached image.
3 years ago*

Ubisoft games are around the same if you haven't used your free Ubisoft coupon from playing Hyperscape

3 years ago

I don't have the coupon though. It would indeed make it quite a bit easier to pick up something new if not going through EGS.

3 years ago

For some reason, the games - at least the Far Cry 5 + New Dawn editions - are cheaper on EGS ( in my region) The Ultimate is $34 CAD on Uplay store but $29 on EGS. Both coupons are -$14. Anno 1800 complete is the same price on both stores so buying on play store would give extra units BUT it has been cheaper historically.

Anno 1800 was great just sayin', though I wasn't terribly enthused when it heavily discounted early and then didn't discount the dlcs after I pre-ordered it( There was no complete edition available to pre-order). Will only buy complete editions ever again.

3 years ago*

I'm in the same boat. I usually pick up complete versions a couple of years down the line to save me some headache if nothing else.

3 years ago

You missed the Black Friday deals then. I bought the Anno 1800 complete bundle for EUR 31 at Fanatical, But now it's 44 again.
Though it seems it was even cheaper at gamersgate in November (28,71€).

Don't forget that the Ubi store also has a sale, and with the code "WELCOME2021" it totals € 39,49, which is just a bit lower than Epic.

3 years ago

I'll just have to wait a bit more. I'm not really in a hurry anyway and as I said it's way beyond my normal price range

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago*

Carrion seems like a nice and unique game. Played a couple of minutes when it was featured on a Game Pass rewards quest.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Just out of curiosity. Were you able to use the coupon on Carrion? It's too cheap for the coupon in my region. I would probably pick it up on GOG if I didn't have access through Game Pass already

Carrion deals

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Our cut-off is about $16,92 so no luck there. It's a bit of a coincidence I guess but I see quite a few games priced just below the cut-off :D

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Do you think it's their decision? I mean the discount coupon isn't coming out of their pockets is it? If the game was priced above the cut they would make more money of each sale

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Must... resist... SnowRunner...

3 years ago

Airborne Kingdom looks interesting...

3 years ago