I am seeing (from the Dominican Republic) the combo of We Are the Dwarves ($9.99US) and Deployment ($9.99US) for a combined total of $0.80US. That is a 96% discount.

Combo Link

1 year ago

Comment has been collapsed.

On the Same note: We Are The Dwarves and Time Lock VR-1 and Deployment for $1.20, there is no bundle discount for games you already own (I'm only missing on We are the dwarves and both prices are the same)

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

I am seeing $0.20 for a different bundle as well.

1 year ago

Most interesting. Assuming that Dwarves is in your bundle... it looks like they want Dwarves to get new homes no matter the (low) cost! :)

1 year ago

i think those games were in combo bundle for 9cents alot of times .

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

1 year ago

Well, this is annoying. I own deployment, but i don't own we are the dwarves, yet I can only buy the bundle as a gift :/

1 year ago

Whale Rock Games once changed the price of a game bundle over 10 times during a sale. i know this cause i was trying to give away 10 copies and every day the price had changed. stopped me from gifting it to most people cause i had to pay more....

1 year ago

Lmao, just look at the price graph down on the page - https://steamdb.info/app/395570/

The devs are up to something

1 year ago

Looks like a fitting price

1 year ago

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/7398/_SALE_bundle_WRG__Time_Lock_VR1_and_Deployment/

i have dwarves and this bundle gives me deployment for way less than the OP mentioned one, for those that already owns dwarves ofcourse

1 year ago

For me, even though I owned Dwarves but not Deployment... I could only purchase the bundle as "Gift". If I understand the gifting functionality during the purchase... the two items although they are individual keys cannot be split to go to two different people (i.e. Deployment to me and Dwarves to a friend).

I am not very familiar with this part of Steam. If that friend could then gift Deployment back to me... then although there would be a bit of hassle... I could still get the game I am missing for a very low price. If not, this bundle might be appreciated by a friend, but would not be of us to me.

1 year ago

click on purchase as gift and there you will see option to purchase for yourself!

1 year ago

Wonderful! Thanks for the education! :)

1 year ago

Hmmmm. It didn't work that way for me. It seems that Steam is not letting this combo be split between people.

If at any time, I click on "For myself", I am warned that I will not receive an additional key for the game I already own.
If I click on "Gift", I am immediately taken to a screen where I must pick a friend to send the purchase to.

Am I missing something? :(

1 year ago

yeah you're right.. i didnt try purchasing it i thought it would let u do since it says u can purchase it even if you own one but apparently it shows this ''Your purchase could not be completed because it looks like you already own one of the games you are trying to buy. Please check your account and your cart to verify you are buying an item you do not already own.''

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/7396/_SALE_bundle_WRG__We_Are_The_Dwarves_and_Time_Lock_VR1_and_Deployment/
There's also this one that has all three and looks to be the cheapest.
Deployment
Timelock VR
We are the Dwarves

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.