Platinum Collection - Build Your Own Bundle (October 2022)i

3 Tiers, 18 Items

06 Oct 2022 - 03 Nov 2022

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Previous bundle: Platinum Collection - Build Your Own Bundle (September 2022)

Β  USD EUR GBP CAD AUD RUB JPY
Qty: 3 9.99 9.99 9.99 13.65 16.95 685 1589
in USD* $9.99 $9.83 $11.19 $9.95 $10.9 $11.32 $10.97
Qty: 5 14.99 14.99 14.99 19.99 25.35 1029 2385
in USD* $14.99 $14.75 $16.79 $14.57 $16.31 $17 $16.46
Qty: 7 19.99 19.99 19.99 27.29 33.85 1369 3179
in USD* $19.99 $19.67 $22.38 $19.89 $21.77 $22.62 $21.94

* Converted to USD using 2022-10-06 exchange rates (the lowest converted prices are bolded)

Notes:

• The Escapists 1 & 2 Double Pack = The Escapists, The Escapists 2
  • Hunting Simulator 2 - Bear Hunter Edition = Hunting Simulator 2 + Hunting Simulator 2 Bear Hunter Pack, delivered as a single key that activates both items {sub/467500}
  • Customers from RU/CIS, SEA might get region locked keys for Hunting Simulator 2 - Bear Hunter Edition (NOT confirmed)
  • Customers from LATAM, RU/CIS, SEA might get region locked keys for Wolfenstein: Youngblood (NOT confirmed). Everyone else gets {sub/678433} (ROW, confirmed)

Pick & Mix: $2.86 - $3.33 / each

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Severed Steel 94% of 1575 ❀ πŸ† 3.75 CV app/1227690 W 2 $24.99
Wolfenstein: Youngblood 46% of 8927 - πŸ† 19.99 CV app/1056960 W 0* $19.99
PC Building Simulator 94% of 35982 ❀ πŸ† 3.00 CV app/621060 W 3 $19.99
Perfect Heist 2 94% of 753 - πŸ† 1.50 CV app/1521580 W L 1 $9.99
Death and Taxes 89% of 2713 ❀ πŸ† 12.99 CV app/1166290 W M L 0 $12.99
Summer in Mara 76% of 1120 ❀ πŸ† 3.00 CV app/962580 W 1 $19.99
Defend the Rook 76% of 121 - πŸ† 17.99 CV app/1531250 W 0 $17.99
Tandem: a tale of shadows 87% of 90 - πŸ† 14.99 CV app/1436920 W 0 $14.99
Siege the Day 58% of 17 - - 12.99 CV app/1412070 W 0 $12.99
Totally Reliable Delivery Service 80% of 510 - πŸ† 2.25 CV app/1011670 W M L 1 $14.99
Obsidian Prince 81% of 87 - πŸ† 14.99 CV app/1373260 W 0* $14.99
Mayhem in Single Valley 86% of 106 - πŸ† 2.25 CV app/622680 W 1 $14.99
ELDERBORN 88% of 1397 ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/727850 W 3 $14.99
Super Blood Hockey 92% of 678 ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/532190 W M L 1 $14.99
Godstrike 71% of 109 - πŸ† 14.99 CV app/1476170 W 0* $14.99
Luck be a Landlord 93% of 5437 ❀ - 9.99 CV app/1404850 W M L 1 $9.99

Hunting Simulator 2 - Bear Hunter Edition = Hunting Simulator 2 + Hunting Simulator 2 Bear Hunter Pack, delivered as a single key that activates both items

Hunting Simulator 2 64% of 381 - πŸ† 6.00 CV app/1135910 W 1 $39.99
Hunting Simulator 2 Bear Hunter Pack (DLC) 0% of 2 - - 14.99 CV app/1255260 W 0 $14.99

The Escapists 1 & 2 Double Pack, delivered as separate keys:

The Escapists 90% of 13535 ❀ πŸ† 2.70 CV app/298630 W M L 6 $17.99
The Escapists 2 90% of 19306 ❀ πŸ† 3.00 CV app/641990 W M L 2 $19.99

Retail:

• $331.81

πŸ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChartβ„’ Enhancer!

RaChartβ„’ Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChartβ„’ Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)

View attached image.
1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will you Seize this Deal?

View Results
[Buy] Fanatical is a Totally Reliable Delivery Service. I can count on them to bring us great games at affordable-enough prices (at least, in my opinion, they're affordable).
[Have] This is my Lucky day. I don't need to spend extra money on this bundle, since I already own what I want from this mix.
[Skip] Death and Taxes will find me before I manage to finish my huge backlog. No point on adding even more to it.

"[Buy] Fanatical is a Totally Reliable Delivery Service. I can count on them to bring us great games at affordable-enough prices (at least, in my opinion, they're affordable)." This poll option was brought to us by Fanatical. 😎

1 year ago

I swear, it's not an advert. I just thought I'd be a bit less toxic about expensive bundles... just this time πŸ˜„

1 year ago

Go extra toxic next time to restore the balance. 😎

1 year ago

Woah that's a pretty good selection actually! Had Death & Taxes and Luck be a landlord on my WL for quite a while now, other titles look pretty solid too.

Still, it's a tad expensive for me because of the regional pricing, will probably try to splitbuy the 7 pack with someone.

1 year ago

I played Death & Taxes on itch.io, if you bought the BLM bundle, you should have that on there. Solid game.

1 year ago

Some good games in there. But price is to high, about 3€ for one game and you must pick three a least. Backlog is to huge. I will wait till these games come back in cheaper bundles. Saved another 10€.

1 year ago

Thanks for the table Lilly!
The "bundled" link of Severed Steel seems to be wrong, it searches the term "impact"

1 year ago

Thanks, it's fixed. I have no idea where that came from.

1 year ago

I think the information for "Hunting Simulator 2" is wrong. Fanatical site says its the "bear hunter edition" which is basegame + a dlc

1 year ago

You're right, I missed that. Did you by any chance buy it? If so, is it delivered as a single key, or as 2 separate keys?
There's a RU/CIS-locked package that contains both items and a ROW one.

1 year ago

sorry, I didn't buy it.
It is with this game the same thing as always with this bundles. Only one game that interests me and not worth paying 10 bucks for it.
I thought about getting Wolfenstein and Defend the Rook too, to create a giveaway and increase my CV, but I have two concerns.
First one is that the CV will probably get lowered anyway because those games are in this bundle and second Wolfenstein could be a problem for me (here in germany) that I only get a censored version which would not be interesting to the other guys here.

1 year ago

Why don't you try a bundle split? This way you'll get only the game that you want. You could join one organized by someone else, to avoid purchasing Wolfenstein yourself.
A couple of splits are already available but both games are already claimed:
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/groupbuys/discussions/14/

1 year ago

thanks for the info :)
But that game is not as important to me to get a possible headache finding/dealing with other guys.
I'm not THAT short on money, but I question it for myself if I need that game for that price and if I could get something else out of it like for example the CV here.
But there are too many uncertain factors for me here. For example if I were sure the CVs stay the amount that they are right now, I probably would buy 7 games for 20 bucks and give 6 of them away to get my CV to level 5.
And with my bad luck it probably would drop down to a much lower number if I would do that.

1 year ago

Friend says single.

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

can confirm its single

1 year ago

The Hunting Simulator 2 Bear Hunter Edition is delivered as a single key Steam DB 15379

1 year ago

Could you please double check the sub ID? https://steamdb.info/sub/15379 seems to be for something else.

1 year ago

Packages included in this bundle
386283 Hunting Simulator 2
435844 Hunting Simulator 2 Bear Hunter Pack

I accidently gave you the bundle id number.

1 year ago*

I can look up the bundle id or the subs of the individual items myself, but what I need is the subid that your key activates.
I assume it's https://steamdb.info/sub/467500/.
There are also subs that include Hunting Simulator 2 Beretta Model 486 by Marc Newson or even some other items too, and I'd rather know exactly what Fanatical delivers before I start updating the chart and everything else that depends on it.

1 year ago

well i forgot to look at DevTools when I activated yesterday, is there anyway to get that info later?

1 year ago

If you have SteamDB extension enabled, it should highlight the sub you own in green: https://steamdb.info/app/1135910/subs/
Otherwise, you can send the key to me (as long as it's redeemed) and I will check the sub with ASF.

1 year ago

cheers and yes your assumption was correct it's 467500

1 year ago

Thank you!

1 year ago

How can they seriously include 10 bucks games in a 3 for 10 bundle?? Some of these games have already been cheaper or close to it on regular sales. This is not funny anymore Fanatical, give us some real bundles!

1 year ago

And it's even worse in €. The landlord game costs 8€ and it's the only interesting game I'm missing. Quite some deal ...

1 year ago

it say to take a look at Group Buys in these kind of situations
for you - https://steamcommunity.com/groups/groupbuys/discussions/14/3395175706742662903/

1 year ago

Thanks, I'm already a member. But even for that single game the price isn't attractive.

1 year ago

well there is that too, usually same situation for me

1 year ago

Have quite some cake day

1 year ago

We have the same cake day! Happy Cake Golwar :)

1 year ago

Same to you, Happy Cake day Fluffster!

1 year ago

Happy cakeday!

1 year ago

Thanks Adam!

1 year ago

Have a real great cakeday!

1 year ago

Oh wow I totally forgot about it being in October! Thank you!

1 year ago

Happy cake day to you and golwar! :) what a coincidence you both share the same day! May you both enjoy the cake!

1 year ago

It's quite a coincidence, and every year Golwar makes a magnificent thread and I'm the bum who can't even memorize that one date lol
Thank you! It's very convenient to have a muffin as your avi so you can always be prepared to celebrate cake days ;)

1 year ago

Happy Cakey Fluffy!

View attached image.
1 year ago

That is one fluffy cake!!
Thanks WaxWorm!

1 year ago

happy cakeday, Fluffster! :-)

View attached image.
1 year ago

Yummy! Thanks Igel :D

1 year ago

It has some nice games but not for €10, lol.

1 year ago

as usual for platinum, it's just discount that's called bundle, it even include some dirt cheap trashes.
Buying on steam at their lowest price is much better.

1 year ago

It is just a discount but it is better then the mystery bundle.

1 year ago

so true, never interested in mystery bundle, whatever they name it XD

1 year ago

Only one that really seems interesting to me is Summer in Mara, so I guess I'll be skipping this one.

I feel like I already have some of these games on Epic too.

1 year ago

I've been interested in Defend the Rook, Godstrike, and Obsidian Prince for a while, so the 3-for-$10 isn't terrible. Usually, these BYOBs only have one or two games that catch my eye, so it's a nice change that saves me from group-buys.

1 year ago

meh games, platinum price

1 year ago

Is there a list of all the possible VIP scratch ticket things?

1 year ago

Your VIP Scratchcard will choose a randomly selected reward from one of the following goodies:

• Discount coupon (10%, 15%, 25%)
  • Monetary coupon ($1, $10)
  • Free randomly selected game (Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide, Everhood, Tokyo Xanadu eX+, Slain: Back from Hell, Sparklite, Valfaris, Unto The End, American Fugitive, Manual Samuel, Wayward Souls, Riptide GP2, Iron Fisticle, Smoke and Sacrifice, The Indie Mixtape, Neon Abyss, Dead Island Definitive Collection, Cult of the Lamb,, Soul Hackers 2, Two Point Campus)

https://www.fanatical.com/en/blog/vip-scratchcard-how-it-works-what-you-can-find

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.