Best price ever, probably the highest discount this game will ever get until the regular price is dropped.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/megadimension-neptunia-7-digital-complete-set

IF really went all out with the discount this summer, and I "lost" $20 due to picking up earlier deals ($15 on this game, $7 on Fairy Fencer ADF).

EDIT: As shockedfrog mentioned in the comment, it gives separate keys for the game and the DLCs

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Great game and I wish I had been more patient in buying these games, but still I beat them all and enjoyed what I played.

6 years ago

someone got experience with this game and can recommend it? If yes, why? :)

6 years ago

It's the best of the Neptunias so far in my opinion. While it makes references back to the previous ones you don't really miss anything having not played them. It's a simplistic combat game that is more about story telling than gameplay. There is a fair amount of repetition to the combat and revisiting areas. These kinds of games are about the characters and the wacky story. It's basically a Visual Novel/light JRPG hybrid.

6 years ago

They should exclude that shitty gameplay out of it then.

6 years ago

o fuck my life ... im never buying idea factory games on steam again ...

6 years ago

I hope so, everyone should stop.

6 years ago

just...... build time machine and slap your past self

for me, I'd still buy it from steam since there's regional economic consideration from IF
but this one? autobuy

6 years ago

I bough just the base game ... thinking i will just upgrade to the Complete after some time ... then i realised they didnt have the option ...

So now i just buy bits and bobs of the DLC every now and then >.<

6 years ago

I feel bad for you T.T

You can just trade the leftover base game for another one, ONLY IF no traders realize this discount
but that's hard, most traders were sensitive to huge discount

6 years ago

Thanks for posting this. :) Also worth pointing out - buying this gives separate keys for the game and each DLC.

6 years ago

Thank you for the heads up, might pick up this. :-)

6 years ago

Nep-nep for 80% off. Nice catch.

6 years ago

Have the base game, just need the DLC... hmm...probably cheaper for me to continue to wait for a sale on DLC.

6 years ago

Lookig at past trend, I don't see the DLC getting any huge discount beyond 50% even when the main game gets huge discount. The only exception is Hyperdevotion Noire, which gets 80% then 75% discount on Bundle Stars, but the main game has crash issues that are not going to be fixed, which justifies the discount.

Though in your case, if you want to own everything, it's 5 bucks cheaper compared to buying DLC bundle on Steam plus the Deluxe pack. If you only care for the DLC, I guess it might be worth waiting.

6 years ago

At this point, I have pretty much finished the game (other than the low-chance randomized collectible kinder egg/baseball card things) so I am not even sure if I will go back to it again any time soon. Especially with Cyberdimension coming soon. I beat it twice already!

6 years ago

$13.58 for me since I'm a Humble Monthly sub, but would I ever really play this lol

6 years ago

No Brainer for me, last sale its around IDR 370k (USD 32) here

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

6 years ago

It would be 82% off for subscriber, since that 10% off doesn't add to 80% then apply to original price, but it's applied to the price after promotion

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

6 years ago

Also you get a Key for each one individually (not a combo/sub key), for those that are interested the keys it gives you are:

Megadimension Neptunia VII

Megadimension Neptunia VII Deluxe Set

Megadimension Neptunia VII Equipment Pack

Megadimension Neptunia VII Nightwear Pack

Megadimension Neptunia VII Party Character [God Eater]

Megadimension Neptunia VII Party Character [Million Arthur]

Megadimension Neptunia VII Party Character [Nepgya]

Megadimension Neptunia VII Party Character [Nitroplus]

Megadimension Neptunia VII Party Character [Umio]

Megadimension Neptunia VII Processor Pack

Megadimension Neptunia VII Swimsuit Pack

Megadimension Neptunia VII Trial Weapon Pack

Megadimension Neptunia VII Ultimate Weapon Pack

Megadimension Neptunia VII Weapon Pack

6 years ago

Thanks for the hint! :D

6 years ago

Already have it, good deal tho. Grabbed one more copy just in case.

6 years ago

It has ended...

6 years ago

In case someone regrets missing out on this offer I grabbed a copy minutes before it ended and although it's on my wishlist I would part with it since I won't be able to play it anytime soon. Keys are still unrevealed just in case.

I won't even ask for profit so you can have it for the sale price.
I'm from Germany, though, so I bought it from the Euro Store where it was priced 14,55 € which is about $17 right now.

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.