Eh. Already have the three Steam games and the interesting Greenlit title. Not sure I'll bother with a few hopefuls at $3. Oh well.

9 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

I personally would enjoy the most of the Greenlight titles there however it's a bummer I don't have enough time to play them for a few hours :/

9 years ago

In my case, GunWorld and maybe The Interview are the only ones I'd want in that lot. Even if close, I can get better bundles with my lacking money than a couple of Greenlight games. The rest would be filler games (Cubot and other Greenlight titles if they make it) or trade fodder (the first four games in the list). And since I already have dozens of bundle games I'm having trouble just giving away on another game forum, I don't really want to add to the list. :P

9 years ago

But you know, many of them will get Greenlit I think and it's great to grab it for such a low price now and get more for free later :)

9 years ago

They might get greenlit. And those two are all I'd enjoy. For $3, I'm likely better off with Groupees, Humble or Bundlestars.

I'm hardly short of greenlight hopefuls, not looking to wait on more at that price.

9 years ago

Many of them are very far in the Greenlight process as shown on the website so it's just a matter of time. They might and I think they will, when we take a look right here it's obvious :)

9 years ago

Well, number of games are appealing but I'm too broke to risk 3$ at the moment(wild new year night).

Thanks for the bundle, hopefully I'll grab it before it ends.

9 years ago

Wild New Year night, sounds wild :D

9 years ago

3$ and wild night sounds interesting, cunt me in

9 years ago

Dude, that typo...hmm not sure.

9 years ago

lol

9 years ago

Just saw that typo. It's hilarious :D

9 years ago

If Steam was around during the 80's, E.T. video game would've been dumped there, instead of landfill.

9 years ago

Only a few things I might be interested in, good thing I have about 18 days to think on it.

9 years ago

only trash, i pass

9 years ago

Developers are people as well, don't treat them like this, it's piece of their work ;) Yes, those titles are not AAA titles but in my personal opinion indie games are in many times better than AAA title, am I right guys? Indie games are awesome.

9 years ago

Indie games some of them are godlike, but due to sheer number of garbage compared to AAAs, people think mostly of them are trash.

9 years ago

Since when did indie developers gained this untouchable status? When you release games below market standards, why do you expect to be paid.

9 years ago

Those indie games are poor and so is the bundle :) Indie games can be nice and even great, but let's face it: Most of them are boring clones of better games. All the 'halfway to Greenlit' stuff is really pathetic and this is yet another 'get my game on Steam by putting it in a Greenlight bundle' thing. Really sick of it.

9 years ago

Any bundle provider in general is not saying you have to vote for Greenlight games. You can vote for them, not have to. Bundles are not forcing you to do so.

If it was like that it would be like some games that use tactics: Go to my Greenlight profile, vote for me and I will get you a Steam key when I will get Greenlit. Yes, that's what I personally am sick and think is not right.

9 years ago

Its called promoting a game, not much different from companies giving away free stuff.

As they say: let the market decide.

9 years ago

I actually wanted to buy the bundle to support you (although I have zero interest in those games) but
"indie games are in many times better than AAA title" <-- kinda drained my appetite.
Be a bit less conceited next time.

9 years ago

It's my personal opinion and we have a freedom of speech in our countries, am I right? :) Talking in general now.

Am I wrong that I enjoy indie titles with a great idea, mechanics, games where you need to think rather than games where you just go and shoot? I should probably be ashamed of myself. I'm not saying AAA titles are the worst, I enjoy many of the AAA titles but in many occasions indie titles win.

9 years ago

Yet another spoiled entitled child. Keep such comments to yourself.

9 years ago

That's his opinion and it's not against Site's rules. He's within his right to post it.

Not that I agree 100% to him, though.

9 years ago

I'm pretty sure it would be huge loss for gaming if snack stand simulator won't be greenlit.

9 years ago

Dreaming Sarah is on my wishlist for quite some time, and Spellbind looks very interesting. Not interested in the other games in the bundle, though.

Still, thanks for the heads up :)

9 years ago

If I get it, I'll keep you in mind for those.

9 years ago

Add me on steam, I have a couple extra Dreaming of Sarah keys. Already used Spellbind though

9 years ago

Thank you very much, TugYourGodOut. It's very kind of you <3

9 years ago

Did you get a Spellbind key yet? I have a spare now if you want it

9 years ago

Yelaxot looks really great , sad that it's the only one I want since I already own the others im interest in :S...

9 years ago

I'll be on this before it ends, if you'd be happy with the Desura key for Yelaxot I can probably send you mine? Once I get it of course...

9 years ago

If you don't want it, yeah, it would be really nice :D. I'll add you now :)

9 years ago

Spontaneous. That's what we like to do. Do you read comments this low? Let's find out :)

You'll need to be a ninja mode enabled as well. First to write us an email with how many games is in our actual bundle (the 'Starting 2015 Like a Boss' Bundle) will get this bundle for free. Good luck ;)

9 years ago

25 minutes elapsed and we have a winner. Ninjas were a bit slower today :D

9 years ago

hooray :D

9 years ago

Hey everyone, I used some of the following keys but since I already had most games from the bundle, i'll leave them here for you. I don't remember which ones are still unused so it's up to you to find out :)

Biglands: A Game Made By Kids (Steam)
J5TDD-9TZX5-WZR5V

Biglands: A Game Made By Kids (Desura)
P8XWJ-5LWSF-FDAAA-BJCOE-GHZDF

The Ingenious Machine: New and Improved Edition (Steam)
DY65Z-K7K5E-PYWNF

The Ingenious Machine: New and Improved Edition (Desura)
JMPC3-BNGGZ-DC1SN-J8TTT-ZDJKW

Dreaming Sarah - Early Access (Steam)
Q48X4-L23XK-Z37CN

Dreaming Sarah - Early Access (Desura)
TGBZ5-4BOCW-7WL4P-FBYYB-WHLTW

Yelaxot (Desura)
K7FXA-T3U4X-7ZDH0-682VW-5T4WA

Cubot (Desura)
L56BT-NLKPA-KKJJM-FNA1E-GS036

Cubot (Steam)
YGZJX-9M2IA-TB7TX

The Interview (Desura)
TDC8W-1FV2V-GVRIE-CNJJY-WIF7G

GunWorld (Desura)
L3U6T-AORXM-SCFKB-11MRT-O54UO

David (Desura)
U7YTT-Q7MM3-ES6T7-5P3F7-I991Y

Rotieer (Desura)
XZZL3-TR4GR-USYQZ-CRQZY-K96CR

One Snack Please (Desura)
NBKB4-1ZNH7-DL6EI-3UA7C-432UF

Bernie Needs Love (Desura)
KA3KH-JRRX4-ZNZ2Z-4VGLN-4C2T4

Spellbind (Desura)
KZ8R2-P40JG-XUWHY-Z9204-XB0AB

9 years ago

Thanks a lot ryuga, I got Biglands !

9 years ago

since noone activated the desura keys within one hour, i felt it was my duty to claim them, thanks.

basically I thought all keys were gone, tried them, and they weren't.

9 years ago

rotieer is on steam and keys will come next week :)

9 years ago

Closed 8 years ago by Mirek711.