Capcom Summer 2022 Bundle

3 Tiers, 9 Items

08 Jun 2022 - 23 Jun 2022

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

This bundle is not available in Japan!

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen: RU/CIS, LATAM (+run lock) receive region locked keys. Everyone else: ROW; SEA receives 2 keys (one SEA-locked, the other one ROW)
DmC Devil May Cry: RU/CIS, LATAM (+run lock) receive region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW
Monster Hunter: World: RU/CIS, LATAM (+run lock) receive region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW
Devil May Cry 5: RU/CIS, LATAM (+run lock) receive region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW
Devil May Cry HD Collection: RU/CIS, LATAM (+run lock) receive region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW

gift link notification
Japan should be able to activate the ROW key that everyone else receives.

Bionic Commando: only RU/CIS receives region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW
Ultra Street Fighter IV: only RU/CIS receives region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW
gift link notification
Japan should be able to activate the ROW key that everyone else receives.

Street Fighter V: RU/CIS, LATAM (+run lock) receive region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW
Strider: RU/CIS, LATAM (+run lock) receive region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW without Japan
gift link notification
Japan will not able to activate the ROW key for Strider but should be able to activate the ROW key for Street Fighter V, regardless of the gift link notification.

πŸ”‘ Full list of subs (ROW purchase)

Which of the keys are in stock? Check below:

Game ROW SEA LATAM RU/CIS
Strider πŸ”ƒ βœ… πŸ”ƒ ?
Bionic Commando πŸ”ƒ πŸ”ƒ βœ… ?
Street Fighter V πŸ”ƒ πŸ”ƒ β›” ?
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen πŸ”ƒ πŸ”ƒ πŸ”ƒ ?
DmC Devil May Cry πŸ”ƒ βœ… πŸ”ƒ ?
Ultra Street Fighter IV πŸ”ƒ βœ… ❌ ?
Monster Hunter: World πŸ”ƒ βœ… πŸ”ƒ ?
Devil May Cry 5 + Vergil πŸ”ƒ βœ… β›” ?
Devil May Cry HD Collection πŸ”ƒ βœ… πŸ”ƒ ?
Street Fighter V - Season 5 Champion Edition Upgrade Kit ❌ ❌ ❌ ?

Note: this chart is compiled entirely based on your reports. If you see inconsistencies, please notify me ASAP via a direct message on the thread or a reply to one of my existing comments (replying to someone else will not make me see it, thus this chart will not be updated accordingly).
Also, I tried to link the icons to relevant comments when available, but they're pretty difficult to see in the chart :)

βœ… = in stock
❌ = not in stock
πŸ”ƒ = was out of stock at some point, now back in stock
β›” = was out of stock. then restocked, and now out of stock (again)

Notes:

• Street Fighter V - Season 5 Champion Edition Upgrade Kit is currently out of stock (source).

• Some people report having 2 leys for Dragon's Dogma: one is a SEA-locked (ran out of stock now?), the other one is ROW. (source 1 & source 2). Same thing happens with Devil May Cry HD Collection for some people.
  • The old Devil May Cry 5 store sub has been retired and replaced with Devil May Cry 5 + Vergil which additionally includes the Devil May Cry 5 - Playable Character: Vergil DLC. The key from this bundle is for the new version of the store sub (with the DLC), which means that it can be activated on top of the old one. If you already own Devil May Cry 5 from an older store purchase, make sure not to waste this key by activating it on top of your existing content, unless you also want to own the Vergil DLC.
  • Initially, Street Fighter V was in T1, but then moved to T2 after 1 day.

Tier 1 - 1 USD | 1 EUR

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Strider 86% of 1722 ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/235210 W 4 $14.99
Bionic Commando 75% of 1029 - - 1.50 CV app/21670 W 2 $9.99

Tier 2 - 10 USD | 9.02 EUR

Street Fighter V 69% of 22470 ❀ πŸ† 0.00 CV ☠ app/310950 W 1 $19.99
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen 89% of 20377 ❀ πŸ† 4.50 CV app/367500 W 2 $29.99
DmC Devil May Cry 93% of 14443 ❀ πŸ† 4.50 CV app/220440 W 3 $29.99
Ultra Street Fighter IV 90% of 7305 ❀ πŸ† 4.50 CV app/45760 W 1 $29.99

Tier 3 - 20 USD | 18.19 EUR

Monster Hunter: World 87% of 213347 ❀ πŸ† 4.50 CV app/582010 W 0 $29.99
Devil May Cry 5 + Vergil 94% of 46433 ❀ πŸ† 3.75 CV app/601150 sub/613144 W 0 $24.99
Devil May Cry HD Collection 90% of 3617 ❀ πŸ† 4.50 CV app/631510 W 0 $29.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $24.98
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $134.94
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $224.91

CV:

• Tier 1 = 3.75
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 17.24
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 29.99

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

πŸ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChartβ„’ Enhancer!

RaChartβ„’ Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChartβ„’ Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will you have a blast this summer playing these games?

View Results
[T1] I guess no one can complain about 3 good games for a dollar, even bundled several times already?
[T2] I'm quite sure that the T3 games will soon get rebundled at more affordable prices. But since I don't own the ones from T1+T2 yet, might as well buy them and get it over with.
[T3] My Wallet May Cry... no, will CERTAINLY cry... but it's for a good cause, I swear!
[Have] I'm a Game Hunter and I practice this sport on a daily basis. As such, I already own everything I need from this bundle.
[Skip] There are some good games buried in here, but none of them fits my tastes.
[Choicetato] Still better than the last Choice bundles that we had. At least this one doesn't include an Origin key!

Should we assume that Russia/Belarus are unable to activate the games in this bundle? Wondering for a giveaway.

1 year ago

So i can assume that these countries can activate the ROW keys? I'm not good at figuring restrictions out.

1 year ago*

What that means is that if you are from said region, then the keys you get can only be activated there. If you're from RU/CIS, your keys can only be activated there, if you're from LATAM, your keys only work there, if you're from anywhere else, they should work on any region.

1 year ago

Ok, thanks.

1 year ago

Not at all. The ROW keys do not specifically exclude Russia or Belarus from activation.
Only Strider has an exclusion, namely Japan.

1 year ago

Ok, thanks.

1 year ago

It seems like an insanely good bundle to me. The only game I already have is DmC Devil May Cry. I've really wanted Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen and contemplate buying Monster Hunter: World all the time. I'd probably pay the $20 just for those two alone, but am super happy about the other DMC games. Tier 1 is an absolute steal, which is rare with Humble nowadays. I'm also a big supporter of the charities.

1 year ago

Only DmC 4 is missing - I wonder why?

1 year ago

It's because that one had it's own remaster 3 years prior to the release of the Devil May Cry HD Collection.

1 year ago

Ah, ok, thanks a lot! I'm not that far in the DmC universe.

1 year ago

Why it is not in the bundle however, who knows.

1 year ago

Maybe they want to make you buy it separate on HB?
But as there is the Summer Sale soon on Steam, I wait and see. :)

1 year ago

I'm really only missing Devil May Cry 5, so, it's better for me to just get it on sale, however for anyone else missing the other games, this is an amazing bundle.

1 year ago

i was waiting for MHW to hit the monthly but this is even better. I want a lot of games in this bundle and i certainly want to encourage Humble in this direction. 3 games in tier 1 Nice! Tier 3 for me take my money.

Thanks for the chart Lilly πŸ₯°

1 year ago

I don't understand, I was almost completely sure it was already in a Monthly, and apparently not at all :|

1 year ago

Nope, and now i am pretty sure we won't see it at all in a monthly.

1 year ago

very unlikely yes

1 year ago

Yessss, 3 games in tier1, like in good old days!

1 year ago

Definitely buying something from here. Tier 1 at least, but I've been interested in Monster Hunter: World for a long time. With all the DMCs too, I can def see grabbing Tier 3

1 year ago

This actually looks like a good bundle, that's rare. If I didn't own or already beat majority of them it'd be an instant buy.
Though as others said, $20 instead of the usual $12.

1 year ago

I have whole T1 and T2, and nothing from T3. Pass for me, but for sure very nice bundle if someone like such games and does not have them :).

1 year ago

So... The only Devil May Cry this bundle is missing is number 4, am I correct?

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago*

I got Vergil as playable character, too.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Yes. The key activates sub ID 613144 DMC5 + Vergil.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

You're welcome! Sadky, DMC Vergil's Downfall isn't part of the bundle.

1 year ago

Thank you.

1 year ago

I might buy a t3 humble bundle in 2022? This is very confusing.

1 year ago

Sadly I'm only interested in Dragon's Dogma and it's in tier 2 :/

1 year ago

This bundle is better than Choice. LOL.

1 year ago

best t3 bundle ive seen in years....far better than this **** choice that has "no choice" xDD

1 year ago

Great bundle but the decision if I should buy it is more difficult than it seemed at first.

Already owned:
Strider
DmC Devil May Cry
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (on consoles)
Monster Hunter: World

The only game I miss and really want:
Devil May Cry 5

I guess I might also keep Dragon's Dogma and maybe SFIV and Devil May Cry HD Collection, despite zero interest to play them (again). And the rest for giveaways.

1 year ago

...Crap, Tier 3 (and Dragon's Dogma from Tier 2) is actually all stuff that I wanna play...
I might actually have to buy this one... Dang it, Capcom, don't assist Humble Bundle against me like that! >.< (Even if most of these games are clearly in the bundle just to sell the useless and overabundant DLC... and also Iceborne...)

Ahem, for anyone eyeing only Tier 1, both STRIDER and Bionic Commando are excellent action games on their own (and without any DLC fuckery)... I'll pretend like Tier 1 is just those two games. :D

1 year ago*

One of these rare occasions where T3 may look expensive but it's actually a steal considering the games in the tier are going at almost twice the price on sale and are unlikely to go for less.
Why did they have to make the first two tiers so redundant though...

1 year ago

im just gonna ask where TF is dmc 4 XD and only want the collection so rip

1 year ago*

T3 is a steal. DMC 5, MHW and DMC HD Collection for 18€. Oh Humble, keep doing me like that.
Shame no DMC 4, which seems...weird. But Humble gona Humble.

1 year ago

such a great bundle, wow

1 year ago

Tier 1 , 3 games !!! I missed it.

1 year ago

soo they have the games to make monthly not a shit show, they just choose not 2

1 year ago

DMC 5 comes with Vergil DLC. So its not just the base game. It comes with the best DLC for the game.

1 year ago

I'm a bit confused. The store page shows the base game as "Devil May Cry 5 + Vergil", yet there's also a separate Vergil DLC. Does that mean that 'new' buyers of the game get Vergil automatically while us 'old' buyers have to get the DLC separately or something?

1 year ago

This is the main vergil DLC that you will unlock with the key of DMC 5 of this bundle

The other DLCs of vergil is just content that you can unlock with orbs later in game but you can also buy them. The only DLC that worth buying is this vergil DLC thats comes with this bundle.

View attached image.
1 year ago

Thanks for explaining, but this DLC says that it adds him as a playable character. I got the game at release, and don't own that one. Does it show up as owned for you, assuming you got the game through this bundle?

1 year ago

Yes of course if you have the base game it will add the DLC if you redeem the key of this bundle.

1 year ago

Finally a real bundle! I had feeling that a new Capcom bundle would be coming soon. Just seemed like we were due for one.

Even though I already have half of these on Steam (and several more that I alreadyplayed on console), there is still enough there that I want that I'll absolutely be picking this up. So much for not expanding my backlog!

MH:W seems to be pretty polarizing, but I absolutely loved it. If you like Souls-ish boss battles and aren't afraid of grinding, you should absolutely give it a go. Same goes for Dragon's Dogma - brilliant game (despite the story barely making sense).

1 year ago

There is a free DLC for Devil May Cry HD Collection:

DMCHDC Theme Stylish!

1 year ago

It was already redeemed along with the key :)

1 year ago

Thanks, reloaded the page and realized it. I have opened the page before buying the bundle.^^

1 year ago

Thanks for the heads up anyway!

1 year ago

Couldn't say no to tier 3 as I've been considering DMC 5.
Only real downside for me was that I couldn't choose my own charity.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.