Capcom Summer 2022 Bundle

3 Tiers, 9 Items

08 Jun 2022 - 23 Jun 2022

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

This bundle is not available in Japan!

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen: RU/CIS, LATAM (+run lock) receive region locked keys. Everyone else: ROW; SEA receives 2 keys (one SEA-locked, the other one ROW)
DmC Devil May Cry: RU/CIS, LATAM (+run lock) receive region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW
Monster Hunter: World: RU/CIS, LATAM (+run lock) receive region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW
Devil May Cry 5: RU/CIS, LATAM (+run lock) receive region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW
Devil May Cry HD Collection: RU/CIS, LATAM (+run lock) receive region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW

gift link notification
Japan should be able to activate the ROW key that everyone else receives.

Bionic Commando: only RU/CIS receives region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW
Ultra Street Fighter IV: only RU/CIS receives region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW
gift link notification
Japan should be able to activate the ROW key that everyone else receives.

Street Fighter V: RU/CIS, LATAM (+run lock) receive region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW
Strider: RU/CIS, LATAM (+run lock) receive region locked keys. Everyone else (including SEA): ROW without Japan
gift link notification
Japan will not able to activate the ROW key for Strider but should be able to activate the ROW key for Street Fighter V, regardless of the gift link notification.

πŸ”‘ Full list of subs (ROW purchase)

Which of the keys are in stock? Check below:

Game ROW SEA LATAM RU/CIS
Strider πŸ”ƒ βœ… πŸ”ƒ ?
Bionic Commando πŸ”ƒ πŸ”ƒ βœ… ?
Street Fighter V πŸ”ƒ πŸ”ƒ β›” ?
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen πŸ”ƒ πŸ”ƒ πŸ”ƒ ?
DmC Devil May Cry πŸ”ƒ βœ… πŸ”ƒ ?
Ultra Street Fighter IV πŸ”ƒ βœ… ❌ ?
Monster Hunter: World πŸ”ƒ βœ… πŸ”ƒ ?
Devil May Cry 5 + Vergil πŸ”ƒ βœ… β›” ?
Devil May Cry HD Collection πŸ”ƒ βœ… πŸ”ƒ ?
Street Fighter V - Season 5 Champion Edition Upgrade Kit ❌ ❌ ❌ ?

Note: this chart is compiled entirely based on your reports. If you see inconsistencies, please notify me ASAP via a direct message on the thread or a reply to one of my existing comments (replying to someone else will not make me see it, thus this chart will not be updated accordingly).
Also, I tried to link the icons to relevant comments when available, but they're pretty difficult to see in the chart :)

βœ… = in stock
❌ = not in stock
πŸ”ƒ = was out of stock at some point, now back in stock
β›” = was out of stock. then restocked, and now out of stock (again)

Notes:

• Street Fighter V - Season 5 Champion Edition Upgrade Kit is currently out of stock (source).

• Some people report having 2 leys for Dragon's Dogma: one is a SEA-locked (ran out of stock now?), the other one is ROW. (source 1 & source 2). Same thing happens with Devil May Cry HD Collection for some people.
  • The old Devil May Cry 5 store sub has been retired and replaced with Devil May Cry 5 + Vergil which additionally includes the Devil May Cry 5 - Playable Character: Vergil DLC. The key from this bundle is for the new version of the store sub (with the DLC), which means that it can be activated on top of the old one. If you already own Devil May Cry 5 from an older store purchase, make sure not to waste this key by activating it on top of your existing content, unless you also want to own the Vergil DLC.
  • Initially, Street Fighter V was in T1, but then moved to T2 after 1 day.

Tier 1 - 1 USD | 1 EUR

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Strider 86% of 1722 ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/235210 W 4 $14.99
Bionic Commando 75% of 1029 - - 1.50 CV app/21670 W 2 $9.99

Tier 2 - 10 USD | 9.02 EUR

Street Fighter V 69% of 22470 ❀ πŸ† 0.00 CV ☠ app/310950 W 1 $19.99
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen 89% of 20377 ❀ πŸ† 4.50 CV app/367500 W 2 $29.99
DmC Devil May Cry 93% of 14443 ❀ πŸ† 4.50 CV app/220440 W 3 $29.99
Ultra Street Fighter IV 90% of 7305 ❀ πŸ† 4.50 CV app/45760 W 1 $29.99

Tier 3 - 20 USD | 18.19 EUR

Monster Hunter: World 87% of 213347 ❀ πŸ† 4.50 CV app/582010 W 0 $29.99
Devil May Cry 5 + Vergil 94% of 46433 ❀ πŸ† 3.75 CV app/601150 sub/613144 W 0 $24.99
Devil May Cry HD Collection 90% of 3617 ❀ πŸ† 4.50 CV app/631510 W 0 $29.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $24.98
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $134.94
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $224.91

CV:

• Tier 1 = 3.75
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 17.24
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 29.99

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

πŸ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChartβ„’ Enhancer!

RaChartβ„’ Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChartβ„’ Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will you have a blast this summer playing these games?

View Results
[T1] I guess no one can complain about 3 good games for a dollar, even bundled several times already?
[T2] I'm quite sure that the T3 games will soon get rebundled at more affordable prices. But since I don't own the ones from T1+T2 yet, might as well buy them and get it over with.
[T3] My Wallet May Cry... no, will CERTAINLY cry... but it's for a good cause, I swear!
[Have] I'm a Game Hunter and I practice this sport on a daily basis. As such, I already own everything I need from this bundle.
[Skip] There are some good games buried in here, but none of them fits my tastes.
[Choicetato] Still better than the last Choice bundles that we had. At least this one doesn't include an Origin key!

Does Devil May Cry 5 + Vergil contain Deluxe Edition contents or without it? I have DMC 5. Just wondering the cheapest way to get Deluxe Edition contents.

1 year ago

It is without any deluxe content. Just Vergil

1 year ago

Thank you :)

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.