Great War 1914 (180 Pieces) require level 1 SG --> https://www.jigidi.com/solve.php?id=ETH0RC0P
ends at 24.09

Thanks for the all bumps

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Well, I do own the game, and may solve the jigsaw for fun later, but I would say, that for a $1 game just given for free by Gamehag I find a 180 pieces black and white jigsaw a bit extreme. I feel like 100 pieces would fit it much better ;)

4 years ago

I thought the concept would be appropriate :)

4 years ago

Oh, the picture is very appropriate, but at 180 pieces it makes quite a hard puzzle to solve.

Actually, I also dislike the jigsaws to be too easy to solve, unless they are put here just as anti-bot measure (like with some potato trains), because they don't give any sense of accomplishment upon finishing. So even for a game like this, I wouldn't like it to be just a 30 pieces 2 minute affair. I would also sure feel fine about this very picture being made into a 300 pieces hard-as-hell puzzle, if the GA was for an unbundled $25 game. It's just, that I feel, that it's best to keep some balance between how good, expensive and hard to get the game is, and how hard is the puzzle, to make more likely, that folks will actually enjoy our GAs.

But that's just my 5 cents, and I of course respect the right of GA maker to attach to GA any conditions, that he wants ;)

4 years ago

bump

4 years ago

Bump, thanks!

4 years ago

bump

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.