Hey,
I got a message from Steam Support today and they told me that Deadfall Adventures has been removed from my account due to problem processing payment (4th sept 2015). Anyone else got the message today or on this week? Some problem with older bundle or something? I can't really remember where I bought the game but I suppose it could be some bundlesite (HumbleBundle, Bundlestars or Indiegala). The key is NOT from G2A or some similar grey market since I don't use them :) Also I haven't won it from here so it won't be a problem in here (phew).

Update: After some digging I must just say that one of my friends could have gifted this one to me as a key. I went through all the bundle sites and shops which I had used but no Deadfall Adventures. Well, thanks for the replies and suggestions but I think that I'll have to buy the game again if I get the need to play it :)

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

nothing here

7 years ago

looks like it happened today with many people and with different games
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/dG4uR/anyone-else-just-had-spellforce-2-revoked

7 years ago

Ah, didn't see that one. Thanks!

7 years ago

Hmm, seems like both have been part of Nordic Games Bundle 2 from HB.

7 years ago

You must recall where did you buy it and resolve problem with seller. I got mine from bundlestars (i think) and all is fine :)
You can contact steam for the details also but let's be honest there is not many as not helpful support as Valve is.

7 years ago

Yup, I don't really think that contacting Valve would do much so I'll start digging up the purchase history of the bundle sites :)

7 years ago

How are you doing Numeron!
Hmmm I guess you will have to search in your bundle-stores account to see where you get it and contact them directly.
Also, problem processing payment from September 2015, man they took their time! xD

7 years ago

I'm doing fine, just surprised to see that I got a red bar on my Steam Client and popup about the removal of game :D Well I gotta do some digging then, I'm sure that I'll get some 'aha, I have that game too?!' moments while reading the lists.

7 years ago

It seems Deadfall Adventures and SpellForce 2 - Demons of the Past were both in the same bundle - Nordic Games Bundle 2 by Humble Weekly Bundle.
According to ITAD

7 years ago

Closed 7 years ago by Numeron.