Well it's 2017 and I just got given the gift of $50NZD Steam wallet. My question to you beautiful, intelligent people is... what should I prioritize it on? If you have an alternative suggestion pls comment.

By 'The Walking Dead' I mean the entire franchise! pretty sure i can afford it all atm

also be sure to check out the war child charity thread lots of awesome people contributing gibs for a good cause.

7 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Which should I get? (pls comment alternates)

View Results
DARK SOULS™ III
Grand Theft Auto V
METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience
Planet Coaster
The Walking Dead
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege
Tom Clancy’s The Division™

GTA V and Both Tom Clancy Games, boy, it's a tough decision, I can't decide myself, good luck to you though...

7 years ago

Isn't 2017 yet for me... Still 2016 here

7 years ago

They're so different xD
But if I had to choose for replay value/online MP.
Either RS: Siege or The Division

7 years ago

I wouldn't buy TWD from the Steam store, if you'd like to save a few dollars you can find them on SteamTrades or something.

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 7 years ago.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

You've already given away New Frontier, but suggest to not buy parts of the franchise? Makes totally sense.
Not to mention the piracy advice...

7 years ago

Buy the Sakura games complete pack !

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Wow , why you gotta be so rude ..

7 years ago

I voted Planet Coaster (but you could wait for a better % promo)

7 years ago

How about Payday 2? I have 300+ hours is super fun Multiplayer game. and is only $4.99

7 years ago

I can agree with this...but only if you are either a natural expert, or have friends who will play with you...because the payday 2 playerbase is a bit too serious with the game, andif you aren't a complete expert in the game they tend to act like jerks. Anytime a mistake is made, no matter how small expect to snarling to start.

7 years ago

Well I have played a lot, and the majority of people isn't like that, they help each other like a team. If you are new play lots of safe house to lvl up fast. Yes there some people that kicks out you a without reason and lost connection to host. Also if you are new use armor, take first aid kits with u with u. Shaide if you want to play add me and I'll help u whatever way I can. Happy New Year 2017 :)

7 years ago

possibly.

7 years ago

If you buy, add me if you need help, if not happy gaming and New Year 2017 :)

7 years ago

The walking dead, hands down no-brainer! I envy you if you're going into it blind!

7 years ago

played season 1 a while ago

7 years ago

I'd stop after season 1 and get something else(;

7 years ago

Forget the poll and buy all the Bad Rats copies you can with $50NZD

7 years ago

done

7 years ago

Honestly bastion is $2.99 right now and is worth the full $14.99 price not sure what it is for you but it is definetly worth a look

7 years ago

thanks. picked it up, can't turn down a price like that.

7 years ago

there really are a few enjoyable game that are real cheap right now but bastion was the one game that always pops in my head owlboy is pretty good to but I don't know about at that price

7 years ago

If you have a controller go for DS 3, if not, GTA V

7 years ago

doom

7 years ago

got it

7 years ago

Normally I would answer anything "Tom Clancy" if a Tom Clancy title is in a list, except Siege kinda sucked, and Division is good, it just gets boring quick unless you have a group of friends to play with..But then to be fair, any game is fun, if you are playing with people whos company you enjoy.

So, since those two are out, the only logical answer is the walking dead franchise if you have never played it(And are familiar with TTG brand of story telling)

7 years ago

But Rainbow Six Siege doesn't suck, even with the downgrades it's been getting better and better, except for some operator nerfs it's a fantastic game and the Division isn't boring either, well, not the new survival DLC anyway.

7 years ago

I know the majority are saying DS3 but I'm honestly juggling Division and Siege..

7 years ago

MY question is will I be at any disadvantage for just getting the base game and not the Year 2 Gold Edition / Complete edition?

7 years ago

Siege completely and totally sucked...though I will admit, it's been about 5 months since I last played it, so any changes since then? I can't comment on. For me though, a games enjoyment relies on the narative/storyline...which there really isn't much of in Siege...i mean, there's Kind of one? Sort of? But not what I would expect from a Tom Clancy title.

As for Division? I haven't played the newest DLC that was released this month, so again, I can't comment on that...but unless it's playable from the getgo(Which it could be...I dunno..haven't played it yet), you will have to play through the boring aspect...Also, if a game is boring except for a DLC or expansion pack? The games still boring (Not to mention repetitive) and not worth the money, since you will have to do another additional purchase to get enjoyment out of it.

7 years ago

What about the Saints Row series instead of GTA V?

7 years ago

10/10 will buy Saints Row IV Game of Century instead of GTA V. SR now has workshop support as well, to make things even more crazier.

7 years ago

Got Saints Row IV: GOC + Siege & Bastion. ;)

7 years ago

if you like mp, the division is probably a good choice.
if you like to die, dark souls will do a nice job <3

7 years ago

Closed 7 years ago by recla.