Purchase the JUNE 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Destiny 2 with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF JUNE (1st JUNE) for $12* to receive the JUNE bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON MAY 25th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.
  • THIS MONTH ONLY: Get $15 Wallet credit when you refer a friend to a Humble Monthly Annual plan.
  • Limited Time: Get $25 in Wallet Credit if you Subscribe for the Annual plan.

Also, it's too late to buy the May Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Destiny 2

For Destiny 2 activation, your Battle.net and Humble Bundle account regions must match.
Battle.net available regions:

Destiny 2 PC Retail Region Definitions

Customers in China and South Korea will receive Prototype 2 as a replacement.
Customers in North Korea, Cuba, Libya, Sudan, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), and Syria will receive $5 Store credit which will expire on July 6, 2018.
(source)

Yooka-Laylee

The key is region locked for the following regions:

• Asia: SteamDB
  • SA: SteamDB
  • RU/CIS: SteamDB
  • everywhere else (ROW): SteamDB (people from the other regions should be able to activate this one)

Games:

Pay early and get: Destiny 2 (Non-Steam) (REDEEM ON BLIZZARD BATTLE.NET)

Destiny 2 redemption instructions

Note: If you were missing Yooka-Laylee from your bundle pageyou might want to check again, it seems that the keys have been added in the meantime.

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! 87% of 853 reviews 🏆 0 $12.99
Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth 91% of 434 reviews 🏆 0 $29.99
Styx: Shards of Darkness 81% of 1039 reviews 🏆 0 $39.99
Yooka-Laylee 80% of 1334 reviews 🏆 0 $39.99
Bear With Me - Collector's Edition 100% of 12 reviews - 🏆 0 $9.98
Acceleration of SUGURI 2 96% of 83 reviews 🏆 0 $8.99

Note: Only Bear With Me (Episode 1) was previously given away for free.

The Collector's Edition featured in this bundle contains all 3 episodes + full soundtrack + a 90 page digital art book + the complete puzzle & script design docs

Retail:

• $141.93 ($202 according to HB - most likely including Destiny 2 price)

Customers in China and South Korea will receive Prototype 2 as a replacement for Destiny 2:

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
PROTOTYPE 2 64% of 4118 reviews - 🏆 0 $39.99

Humble original: Subserial Network

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 1st JUNE!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Imagine there's no monthlies, it's easy if you try

View Results
Think of all the neat things they could bundle, for us people who are still subscribed.
Monthly June I'll preorder tomorrow, ready to buy on a beautiful day!
Hey I ain't subscribed and this is crazy, but by bundle launch I'll sign up - maybe!
We don't need no monthly subscription, we don't need no Destiny 2
Now it's rebundling more than ever, know with buying I won't bother, you can find other buyers -uyers -uyers
Food for thought: If they do fifteen Additional Early Bonus Unlocks™ this month, they could call it the IGN MLG Humble Go Go Bundle Crossover Monthly Mega Bundle Sponsored By Mtn Dew.

great bundle! been enjoying Destiny 2 so far and cant wait to play Styx (been on my wishlist for a while but cant bring myself to buy it)

5 years ago

I don't play non-steam game much, however i will try a shot if it's really worth.
People still play it ?

I'm from SEA (Region 6), need to check also it's a dead server or not >.<

5 years ago

its still quite lively here
im also on SEA and been playing on the Americas region
no issues (connection, playerbase) whatsoever

5 years ago

Awesome bundle, but the early unlocks for the next one... I have no words. :D

5 years ago

I need Styx: Shards of Darkness and Yooka-Laylee in my life! RNG God bless me with good RNG to win them!

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Good games. But I will never support a monthly bundle with non-steam game.

5 years ago

Yooka lee am from EU:

This key is not available in the countries listed below:
AL
AM
AR
BD
BO
BR
BT
BY
CL
CN
CO
CR
CU
DO
EC
GE
GF
GT
GY
HK
HN
ID
IN
JP
KG
KP
KR
KZ
LA
LK
MD
MK
MM
MN
MO
MX
MY
NI
NP
PA
PE
PH
PK
PR
PY
RS
RU
SG
SR
SV
TH
TJ
TM
TR
TW
UA
UY
UZ
VE
VN

how its row then?

5 years ago

ROW (Rest of the World) is not the same as WW (Worldwide). It is ROW because it is available in all other regions except RU/CIS, Asia and South America which have their own subs.

5 years ago

If there's anything I learned since I started making these threads is that one should never trust the Humble Bundle notifications.

They list these countries because they allocate region locked keys for those.
But the sub that you get does not have any restrictions regarding its activation in those countries, therefore it is ROW.

It doesn't matter what Humble Bundle says, it matters only what sub ids are allocated to each region and for EU it's ROW. I already activated my copy (I'm also from EU) and checked this.

5 years ago

Yooka isnt my style really i want to trade it away.. so i wanted to know if it will work in SA, RU etc. Or its just restricted by DB and cannot be activated there
Am always totally confused

5 years ago

Yes it should work in SA and RU.

5 years ago

Great monthly, Though I had to manually hide the games I got on SG because the sync function doesn't seem to be working atm.

5 years ago

Traded away destiny 2 for Darkest Dungeon and Evil WIthin
Yooka-Layle is nice, wanted
Styx is... questionable, but good activation / gift, we'll see
CSD2 is amazing to have
Bear With Me was kinda wishlisted
Pillars - gifted
Suguri will be GA-fodder, most likely (or goes to the first person commenting here, telling me a/the connection between To the Moon, Firefly and Doctor Who (11th Doc, Matt Smith to narrow it down). Offer stands for 1 hour.

5 years ago

River? (Don't need the game, but still, just had to answer).

5 years ago

Yep!

5 years ago

The Impossible Astronaut

5 years ago

Isnt this the STYX we got from Huble Monthly like a year ago?

5 years ago

Nope, this is Styx 2.
We received Styx: Master of Shadows in the November 2016 Humble Monthly.

5 years ago

allrighty! I never touched the previous one :P

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

its the new styx

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

5 years ago

I want Yooka-Laylee but with those region restrictions I guess getting it from a bundle split is probably out of the question :/

5 years ago

As long as the host is not from Asia, South America or RU/CIS, you should have no problems activating the key.

5 years ago

I'm in south america, so I can't buy from other regions (if I understood the steamdb page correctly), that's the issue.

5 years ago

The keys purchased outside Asia, South America or RU/CIS are ROW. You should be able to activate it if the host is from USA or EU for example.

5 years ago

Oh, I read this and assumed I was screwed.

5 years ago

Hehe...
Keep in mind that even if the key probably activates, you'll still need to pay PayPal fees... :(

5 years ago

I just won it in a public GA O_O
Must be my lucky day :D

5 years ago

Did your key activate without issues?

5 years ago

Yup, no issue over here. I didn't check from what region the GA creator is tho, but I suppose it was a ROW key cos the entry just said the name of the game when I activated it.

5 years ago

Thanks, :)

5 years ago

So let me see if I get this: If I were to win Yooka-Laylee here, as long as the person who bought it was from the US/EU, can I still activate the key even though I'm from South America?

5 years ago

Yep, that should be the case.

5 years ago

That's good then! Thanks for the help! :)

5 years ago

Nice, need to see if I can win or trade for Styx and Bear with me.

5 years ago

Yooka laylee... of course! Oh well. Not worth it when the biggest game was a key I couldn't use.

5 years ago

I see Humble Monthly still keeps its tradition of having an initial early unlock that's about as charming as pulling my teeth out and then farting in my face would be, followed by more early unlocks that I'm completely indifferent about, followed by the final reveals after it can't be bought anymore being the only stuff I have a potential (Styx and Yooka-Laylee) to high (Acceleration of SUGURI 2) interest in. I guess the monthly with God Eater 2 was an exception rather than them trying to improve. <.<

Well, I guess I'll just keep repeating to myself that both Styx and Suguri are sequels to games I haven't played yet so there a chance I wouldn't like them and I might believe myself.
Now to figure out if all the hate directed at Yooka-Laylee was by people blinded by nostalgia or if it actually is bad and I should avoid entering for it... ^_^'

5 years ago

(This person is awesome, and might have some psychic powers. I just wanted to say it.)

Pretty much the same. Usually I don't like/I meh the early unlock, and the mid-Monthly early unlocks, if any, are quite bad (for my taste). This time I was happy for Pillars of the Earth though.
But usually there is always one or two wishlisted games among the final reveals.

5 years ago

Yeah, this is why I subscribe in spite of crappy early unlocks. There's usually good stuff under the hood.

5 years ago*

Except for the early unlock, the rest of the bundle are great for me.

5 years ago

LOL yest they should have put Styx as early and booomm instant buy :P.

5 years ago

The rest of the unlocks turned out a lot better than I thought. Not enough points to enter Styx and Yooka-Laylee :O

5 years ago

A shame about missing out on YL, but overall I'm still glad I paused my subscription XD

5 years ago

So in the end didn't buy the bundle and spent almost the bundle worth money on 3 games :
Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth, Styx: Shards of Darkness,Yooka-Laylee = 10 EUR :P.
Wich is ok for me :D.

5 years ago

the reality is that HB has 2-3 months that does not get even a single bundle worthwhile and I'm not just talking about the monthly...

5 years ago

I can breathe a mostly sigh of relief at sticking with it. Still bothered about the suddenly-non-Steam-ness of the first unlock (finally registered it today and I'm annoyed at not only needing my existing B.net account, but also needing a Bungie account on top of that!...), but...

Two more wishlisted titles, bringing the total for me to four this month, nothing I already owned, and I've already got ten hours clocked in CSD2!

They should rename it the Humble Monthly Take-A-Risk Bundle!

5 years ago

So, so sorry to have paused it.

5 years ago

What did you want from the bundle ?

5 years ago

It has Yooka Laylee in it! Boy why did they not reveal that one? Well too bad but I will live lol.

5 years ago

Yep seams nice, bought it for 3.7 EUR :D

5 years ago

Weeeeell... Yooka looks real fun but I'm mostly playing Skyrim these days soooo if you promise me that you will eventually play it, you can have my copy of Yooka Laylee. :D

5 years ago

Hmmm Yooka vs Skyrim? That's a big difference lol. This is very kind of you but I can't accept it. Begging is not allowed here. It's just that I could not believe my eyes. First time I paused and they trow in a WL game. But let's not complain as I am celebrating my first own office today. Feeling so proud. Cheers!

5 years ago

Lol I hated destiny 2 as reveal and paused my subscription... -_-
Great bundle in the end....

I did get all of them trading xd, but certainly would have been worth buying it

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago

omg it has 'bear with me', perfect