Purchase the JUNE 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Destiny 2 with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF JUNE (1st JUNE) for $12* to receive the JUNE bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON MAY 25th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.
  • THIS MONTH ONLY: Get $15 Wallet credit when you refer a friend to a Humble Monthly Annual plan.
  • Limited Time: Get $25 in Wallet Credit if you Subscribe for the Annual plan.

Also, it's too late to buy the May Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Destiny 2

For Destiny 2 activation, your Battle.net and Humble Bundle account regions must match.
Battle.net available regions:

Destiny 2 PC Retail Region Definitions

Customers in China and South Korea will receive Prototype 2 as a replacement.
Customers in North Korea, Cuba, Libya, Sudan, Iran, Myanmar (Burma), and Syria will receive $5 Store credit which will expire on July 6, 2018.
(source)

Yooka-Laylee

The key is region locked for the following regions:

• Asia: SteamDB
  • SA: SteamDB
  • RU/CIS: SteamDB
  • everywhere else (ROW): SteamDB (people from the other regions should be able to activate this one)

Games:

Pay early and get: Destiny 2 (Non-Steam) (REDEEM ON BLIZZARD BATTLE.NET)

Destiny 2 redemption instructions

Note: If you were missing Yooka-Laylee from your bundle pageyou might want to check again, it seems that the keys have been added in the meantime.

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! 87% of 853 reviews 🏆 0 $12.99
Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth 91% of 434 reviews 🏆 0 $29.99
Styx: Shards of Darkness 81% of 1039 reviews 🏆 0 $39.99
Yooka-Laylee 80% of 1334 reviews 🏆 0 $39.99
Bear With Me - Collector's Edition 100% of 12 reviews - 🏆 0 $9.98
Acceleration of SUGURI 2 96% of 83 reviews 🏆 0 $8.99

Note: Only Bear With Me (Episode 1) was previously given away for free.

The Collector's Edition featured in this bundle contains all 3 episodes + full soundtrack + a 90 page digital art book + the complete puzzle & script design docs

Retail:

• $141.93 ($202 according to HB - most likely including Destiny 2 price)

Customers in China and South Korea will receive Prototype 2 as a replacement for Destiny 2:

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
PROTOTYPE 2 64% of 4118 reviews - 🏆 0 $39.99

Humble original: Subserial Network

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 1st JUNE!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Imagine there's no monthlies, it's easy if you try

View Results
Think of all the neat things they could bundle, for us people who are still subscribed.
Monthly June I'll preorder tomorrow, ready to buy on a beautiful day!
Hey I ain't subscribed and this is crazy, but by bundle launch I'll sign up - maybe!
We don't need no monthly subscription, we don't need no Destiny 2
Now it's rebundling more than ever, know with buying I won't bother, you can find other buyers -uyers -uyers
Food for thought: If they do fifteen Additional Early Bonus Unlocks™ this month, they could call it the IGN MLG Humble Go Go Bundle Crossover Monthly Mega Bundle Sponsored By Mtn Dew.

Last night I received this Destiny 2 in my Steam account: https://steamdb.info/sub/372823/

So at least it is a +1 for HB owners :) but seems to contain nothing else bonus (as far as steam apps go, anyway)

4 years ago

I also got it. But the base game is completely free on steam though. And I wonder if this license has anything to do with the fact that I transferred my saves beforehand and maybe not because of HB owners.

4 years ago

Yeah, you are probably right that it is not related directly to HB ownership. But at least as far as this discussion topic goes about the bundle, if we had activated the version form HB and did the account transfer to Steam, there was a fresh game +1 in our Steam library. :)

4 years ago

I like the positivity :) ! A nice reward for people who paid would be nice but at least the game (hopefully, and very likely) gets a lot more players now that its free and on steam :D

4 years ago

Fairly sure it's related to the cross-save transfer as I also have the DLC for the pre-order weapon from the original release which I picked up for like 50c and that obviously has nothing to do with Humble.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.