Ok starting today I will play a NHL 2009 world cup with the german team on hardest difficulty with no settings changed. I will do one match per day and I will let you make a guess on the results of each game.

1 point if you guessed the winner of the match, 3 points for having the right tendency (for example result is 5:1 and you guessed 6:2) and 5 points for guessing the right result. In the end the top 10 guessers get a giveaway link to The Last Remnant (if one of the winners already has the game he can pass the link on to 1 person).

Just write down your guess and your SG link to the sheet I provided and if you want to you can watch me play on Twitch. I stream each game at midnight german time. After that I will review the results and open the poll for the next match. Ofc any guess that is submitted after a game started is invalid.

You can guess the result here

You can watch me streaming here . 1 game per day on midnight german time.

The pointleader in the end will not only get the giveaway link,he will also get Icehockey Club manager 2005 (as it is not steam you need to have/create a Gamersgate account)

During my streams I will sometimes ask a random question. Whoever answers it first in the Twitch Chat gets 1 extra point.

TL:DR: Guess the result of my games and win The Last remnant or Icehockey club manager 2005

It will be the mode World Cup, 5 minutes per period. Pool A: Germany, USA, Canada, Russia, Sweden, Czech Republik, Slovakia, Finland. Pool B: Japan, Norway, Ukraine, Belarus, France, Switzerland, Austria, Latvia

DAY 1: Germany - USA 6:0

Day 2: Germany - Finland 10:1

Day 3: Germany - Czech Republic 10:1

Day 4: Germany - Slovakia 11:1

Day 5: Germany - Canada 9:0

Day 6: Germany - Sweden 10:1

Day 7: Germany - Russia 7:0

Day 8: Germany - Latvia 13:2

Day 9: Germany - Sweden 7:0

Day 10: Germany - Canada 7:2

Day 11 - Final game: Germany - Slovakia 7:1

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

tl;dr 0:500

1 decade ago

I don't know much about hockey but I submitted my guess for the first match. :D

1 decade ago

Random voting ftw!

1 decade ago

Ice Hockey nubcake here. I'm guessing tendency means score?

1 decade ago

well for example todays game ends 3:1. If you voted 3:1 you will get 5 points for the right result. If you voted 2:0,4:2,5:3,6:4.... you get 3 points for the right tendency and if you voted anything else that had germany as winning team you just get 1 point for the right winner

1 decade ago

Tendency = goal difference, excuse Don, he's old and drunk.

1 decade ago

Don is the best combination of states

1 decade ago

I guess, you are playing Germany. So I don't want to pressurize, but I expect at least a 10:0!

1 decade ago

and you really should

1 decade ago

I have no clue, but this sounds fun so I chose a result! Thanks for doing the tournament! :)

1 decade ago

Where's Wayne Gretzky?

1 decade ago

11:0 your favor

1 decade ago

Going live now. Have fun

1 decade ago

First match ended 6:0 for Team Germany. Next match will be tomorrow,same time. You can start to guess now.

1 decade ago

You will lose 1:5.

1 decade ago

No I won't. You will lose 1 point at least

1 decade ago

Germans playing hockey? You won't stand a chance :)

1 decade ago

They won't... 6:0 was just the start. Today I want 12:0.

1 decade ago

ok, your win 7:0

1 decade ago

Guys,please submit your bets via the link I provided.

1 decade ago

Finland 4 - Germany 2

1 decade ago

Next stream will go live in a few minutes. Enjoy

1 decade ago

Voting for tomorrow just started. Next enemy is the Czech Republic

So far no one managed to make a good guess. Therefore Tethra is leading for answering the stream chat question. He has 3 points. After him there are many ppl with 2 points and some ppl only have 1 point. Around 40 ppl participating so far. Still many games to play so it's still worth to join.

1 decade ago

Ok, ok... you will win 8:1.

My score is -1? =P

1 decade ago

you are at 0. Serves you right for not having trust into your hobo leader

1 decade ago

I like to bet dont need the game, so my guess is ger-cze 7-1 (2-0,2-1,3-0). First goal will be scored in 4th minute, you will wear red panties, on midnight white van will pass next to your house. I think it will be VW. There will be sign on that van which will rhyme with your surname.

1 decade ago

closing todays form and starting the stream. Enjoy

1 decade ago

10:1 again. They scored a goal in the last 10 seconds. I am really sorry Usagi and Infernotoni,you were too close with your 10:0. Jelly is the winner of the day with 11:2. He gets 3 points and therefore the first time someone gets more than 1 point.

So far the top players are: Tethra 5 points (2 points for answering the stream questions), Jelly00 4 points; Balibali, Usagi, Slyfon, Infernotoni, wuut, HitScan 3 points. The rest has 2 points,1 point or still 0 points (shame on you not having some faith). Currently there are 49 participants. So you see you could go directly to the top 10 atm even if you have missed every game so far.

1 decade ago

Hell Yeah :D

1 decade ago

Sorry forgot to reopen the form. Fixed that.

1 decade ago

I just noticed we were supposed to link to our Sgifts, not our Steam profile. Should I start linking the correct one, or continue linking the Steam one to avoid confusion?

1 decade ago

na,I can identify you and I know your SG profile. same with those guys who just wrote their name. Changing that now would probably have the result that I might fail to add your points together ^^

1 decade ago

Closing the form and starting the stream in roughly 20 minutes,dont forget to place your bet ;)

1 decade ago

sorry i guessed twice, the first time i didn't write the name :(

1 decade ago

Voting has been opened again, Germany vs. Canada is the next match. Todays best guess was from infernotobi,he gets 3 points for 10:0. The rest got 1 point. No one could answer the chat question today. Tethra and infernotoni are now at 6 points, Slyfon, Usagi, balibali, HitScan and Jelly00 are at 4,the rest is 3 or below. Still a pretty close field,lots of hockey to be played...Good luck next time.

Oh and I am really sorry for Usagi...she is always 1 goal away from the 5 points in every match.

1 decade ago

Sorry to trouble you, but what was my guess for Germany - Slovakia?

1 decade ago

ha...good you asked. Sorry,made a mistake. We had our first top tip ^^. Makes you leader with 7 points

1 decade ago

:)

1 decade ago

Interesting idea. Germany is a bad ass team if you know how to play them though. I used to play in Regensburg. Too bad they screwed their junior program to fund the adult team.

1 decade ago

Yeah I guess Ancicka wasnt that cheap ^^. Yeah...seriously no idea,I always wondered why he went from Nürnberg to Regensburg

1 decade ago

Hat dort angefangen ;)

This has got me looking at the team, who is playing, where my buddies from then are now (two are on the team, surprisingly).

Enough Nostalgia.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by DonVino.