Ok starting today I will play a NHL 2009 world cup with the german team on hardest difficulty with no settings changed. I will do one match per day and I will let you make a guess on the results of each game.

1 point if you guessed the winner of the match, 3 points for having the right tendency (for example result is 5:1 and you guessed 6:2) and 5 points for guessing the right result. In the end the top 10 guessers get a giveaway link to The Last Remnant (if one of the winners already has the game he can pass the link on to 1 person).

Just write down your guess and your SG link to the sheet I provided and if you want to you can watch me play on Twitch. I stream each game at midnight german time. After that I will review the results and open the poll for the next match. Ofc any guess that is submitted after a game started is invalid.

You can guess the result here

You can watch me streaming here . 1 game per day on midnight german time.

The pointleader in the end will not only get the giveaway link,he will also get Icehockey Club manager 2005 (as it is not steam you need to have/create a Gamersgate account)

During my streams I will sometimes ask a random question. Whoever answers it first in the Twitch Chat gets 1 extra point.

TL:DR: Guess the result of my games and win The Last remnant or Icehockey club manager 2005

It will be the mode World Cup, 5 minutes per period. Pool A: Germany, USA, Canada, Russia, Sweden, Czech Republik, Slovakia, Finland. Pool B: Japan, Norway, Ukraine, Belarus, France, Switzerland, Austria, Latvia

DAY 1: Germany - USA 6:0

Day 2: Germany - Finland 10:1

Day 3: Germany - Czech Republic 10:1

Day 4: Germany - Slovakia 11:1

Day 5: Germany - Canada 9:0

Day 6: Germany - Sweden 10:1

Day 7: Germany - Russia 7:0

Day 8: Germany - Latvia 13:2

Day 9: Germany - Sweden 7:0

Day 10: Germany - Canada 7:2

Day 11 - Final game: Germany - Slovakia 7:1

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

30 minutes til next stream. quick,place a bet before its too late

1 decade ago

After a good start with 5 goals in the first period the canadians got stronger so in the end I only managed a 9:0. No top guess,but 2 good ones were made. Usagi and Vercinger are now leaders with 8 points (Usagi made 4 points with a 10:1 and the right answer). Next are uqblf, Tethra and infernotoni with 6 points followed by balibali and slyfon with 5 points. Hitscan,wuut,Lina,zakw,Caerbannog,Jelly00 and KHAAAAAAAN have 4 points,the rest is 3 or below. 54 participants so far. Next game tomorrow,the form is open already. Good luck

1 decade ago

10 minutes,gogogo guys ;)

1 decade ago

Missed the last one. Hopefully I'm close with this one.

1 decade ago

You can start with your guesses again. Today so many ppl were close with 11:1,9:1 or 10:2...but only one player nailed it. Tethra gets 5 points and is now leader with 11 points followed by Usagi with 9 and Vercinger with 8. Infernotoni, Slyfon and uqblf have 6 points. Khan, zakw, Lina, Killshot, Caerbannog and balibali have 5 points,the rest is below.

After a weak first period (2:0) and an even weaker second period (1:1) i nailed them with shots and managed the 10:1 in the end,very close to 11:1 with a lot of shots against the metal. Tomorrow there will be Russia and I shall enjoy it...I hope I can finally go to a 15+

1 decade ago

Was so close with my 10:2 guess. :(

1 decade ago

Streaming in a minute,have fun

1 decade ago

Am I late for today's guess?

1 decade ago

yes. Once the stream has started I close the form.

1 decade ago

Ah, missed it twice/thrice then >.<

1 decade ago

A hard game and I dont know what the reasons were. Didnt find a way to beat the russian goalies. 7:0 in the end. Now the playoffs started and my first enemy is Latvia,probably my only easy match as I made the pools so that I have a pool with only hard teams ans after the first round of playoffs there will be probably only hard teams left again. Today was kinda surprising for me,too,as it was the first time everyone who placed a bet made a high bet. In fact everyone voted too high,usually there are always some who guess lower results for me,but not today. So There is no big difference now as everyone who played just got 1 point. Cu tomorrow.

1 decade ago

First sound problems,then I suck playing defense. 13:2 in the end with a lot of chances do to better actually. Best bet was Cerbannog with 11:0. Our top 10 atm are Tethra on par with Usagi (11), Vercinger (10), Caerbannoq (9), uqblf (8), balibali and zakw (7), Infernotoni,Slyfon,Lina,Khan and HitScan (6). 3 matches to go. next match will be against Sweden again.

1 decade ago

I was surprised to see Lativa score a goal on you so early in the game.
And it didn't help when your players started derping during the last minute of the match.
Anyways hope to catch your next game live.

1 decade ago

roughly 50 minutes til the next match. I am tired again,but I have a good feeling since the Ice Tigers won today,too. So I expect Epic Winning

1 decade ago

Should win some face offs against them this time. :P

1 decade ago

not easy with the germans ^^. Didnt check,but I still think I got around 50% won

1 decade ago

closing the form and starting the stream in 5 minutes.

1 decade ago

Again I wasnt able to beat lundquist the whole game. SO it was again just 7:0. Wado had the best guess with 9:2,the rest got 1 point. Currently Usagi is leading with 12 points followed by tethra and Vercinger with 11 points followed by Caerbannoq with 10 points and uqblf with 9 points. Balibali and zakw have 8 points and Lina,Killshot,Infernotoni and Khan have 7 points. The rest is below. Tomorrow it will be again Team Canada.

1 decade ago

My worst game so far....one of those "i want to ragequit". 7:2 in the end.Usagi got an extra point. Everyone who participated got only 1 point so no big changes in the top 10. Tomorrow is the final game.

1 decade ago

Ok final game is over...again a 7:1 with the slovakian keeper giving me huge problems. Anyway. The winners: Usagi (14), Vercinger (13), Tethra (11), Caerbannoq (11). uqblf (11), zakw (10), balibali (8), Damien1p (8), Infernotoni (7), Lina (7), Khan (7), Killshot (7). Since so many ppl have 7 points there are 12 entries instead of 10. Usagi also wins the extra game.

Congratulations and good luck with the giveaway. Ends on sunday. I sent out friend requests to everyone and started to sent out the gift urls already. If you block my invite I wont come for you another time and you have to add me.

1 decade ago

Aww, almost made it to the top.

Thank you for the event :)

1 decade ago

Thanks for the guessing fun! :)

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by DonVino.