Yogscast Jingle Jam 2016

On the next day of Jingle Jam, my bundle gave to me... The Yogscast Jingle Jam is back, and as always, all proceeds go to charity. You give funds to excellent causes, and we give fun to you in the form of games!

View Yogscast' live stream on his twitch channel here!

Previous Yogscast bundle: 2015

Important notes:

• New games EVERY DAY: "We are revealing more games every day! Buy once and get all the games."
  • Limited availabilty: "Purchase soon, we are only selling about 50,000 of these special bundles!" It's 50.000 of the $30 bundles, and it may be more. Read more here!
  • Sold out: Some games are now partially or entirely sold out!! Dates: 19th, 23rd, 30th &, 31st!
  • Value: $650 worth of awesome stuff. Also it will be 50+ games! (Source from Reddit)
  • 100% goes to charity: Choose where the money goes between six charities: Mental Health Foundation, Cancer Research UK, Whale and Dolphin Conservation, Special Effect, GamesAid, and ILGA (via the Tides Foundation).

Contribute $5 (about €4.70) or more to get DATLOF and a shout-out from Yogscast

• "DATLOF is a download, "Print & Play", card game. (3-5 players)

Contribute $30 (about €28.21) or more to get these games... and more added EVERY DAY in December!

GAME RATINGS CARDS BUNDLED RETAIL PRICE DATE ADDED
Kholat 71% of 1,357 Reviews 2 $19.99 December 1st
GUILTY GEAR XX ACCENT CORE PLUS R 91% of 436 Reviews 0 $14.99 December 1st
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien 92% of 2,619 Reviews 2 $14.99 December 1st
Psychonauts 95% of 5,768 Reviews 6 $9.99 December 1st
Back to Bed 78% of 380 Reviews 5 $5.99 December 1st
Goat Simulator 89% of 45,185 Reviews 0 $9.99 December 2nd
Shadwen 75% of 287 Reviews 0 $16.99 December 3rd
Neverwinter Enthusiast Pack + Humble Bundle exclusive in-game title 78% of 18,743 Reviews - ? Base game is F2P December 3rd
Choplifter HD 86% of 161 Reviews - 0 $9.99 December 4th
Guns of Icarus Online 94% of 11,652 Reviews 7 $9.99 December 5th
Guns of Icarus Online Costume Pack (DLC) 87% of 8 Reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $4.99 December 5th
Guns of Icarus Online Soundtrack (DLC) - (Base game has cards) 0 $4.99 December 5th
Toy Odyssey: The Lost and Found 82% of 101 Reviews 0 $14.99 December 5th
Frog Climbers 100% of 27 Reviews 0 $6.99 December 6th
Not The Robots 81% of 500 Reviews 8 $9.99 December 7th
Robocraft Jingle Jam Pack (DLC) 73% of 76,359 Reviews 0 Base game is F2P December 7th
Oozi: Earth Adventure 86% of 486 Reviews 5 $4.99 December 8th
Dinocide 67% of 86 Reviews 1 $9.99 December 8th
King Arthur's Gold 84% of 3,200 Reviews - 8 $9.99 December 9th
Waddle Home (VR) 100% of 19 Reviews - 0 $9.99 December 10th
Blade & Soul: Yogscast Pack (DLC) ? - 0 Base game is F2P December 11th
Faeria Early Access Package (DLC) 85% of 1,706 Reviews - ? Base game is F2P December 12th
Saturday Morning RPG 81% of 404 Reviews 5 $6.99 December 13th
Rocket Riot 100% of 10 Reviews 0 $9.99 December 13th
Anomaly 2 83% of 448 Reviews 3 $14.99 December 14th
BiT Evolution 72% of 68 Reviews 2 $9.99 December 14th
Crusaders of the Lost Idols - Legendary Starter Pack (DLC) 100% of 2 Reviews 0 $29.99 December 15th
Gunpoint 97% of 9,038 Reviews 3 $9.99 December 15th
Syder Arcade 86% of 563 Reviews 8 $9.99 December 16th
Curses 'N Chaos 69% of 46 Reviews 0 $9.99 December 16th
Magicka 2 73% of 3,185 Reviews 1 $14.99 December 16th
Chronology 87% of 229 Reviews 4 $4.99 December 17th
Tales Across Time 89% of 19 Reviews 3 $2.99 December 17th
Deep Dungeons of Doom 85% of 314 Reviews 6 $4.99 December 18th
Shu 100% of 29 Reviews 0 $11.99 December 18th
Frozen Cortex 74% of 239 Reviews - 1 $24.99 December 19th
Guild Wars 2: Heroic Edition - - - Not on Steam December 19th
SteamWorld Dig 92% of 3,110 Reviews 3 $9.99 December 20th
Binary Domain Collection 86% of 3,714 Reviews - 2 $15.99 December 20th
Pressure 79% of 1,389 Reviews 8 $7.99 December 21st
Cosmonautica 57% of 757 Reviews 0 $14.99 December 21st
Dark Scavenger 87% of 134 Reviews 6 $4.99 December 22nd
Karma. Incarnation 1 90% of 107 Reviews 0 $0.99 December 22nd
Frozen Synapse 82% of 2,244 Reviews 4 $24.99 December 23rd
Eisenwald: Blood of November 69% of 62 Reviews 0 $8.99 December 24th
Guacamelee! Complete 94% of 951-4,680 Reviews & 0* $19.99 December 25th
Torchlight II 95% of 24,964 Reviews 3 $19.99 December 25th
Hue 95% of 113 Reviews - 2 $14.99 December 25th
The Bridge 88% of 2,329 Reviews 2 $9.99 December 26th
Overture 83% of 843 Reviews 3 $4.99 December 26th
Two Digits 81% of 185 Reviews 6 $1.99 December 27th
Multimirror 55% of 9 Reviews 0 $4.99 December 27th
Botanicula 97% of 2,477 Reviews - 4 $9.99 December 28th
Disc Jam (beta) - - - Not fully released yet December 28th
Gunmetal Arcadia Zero 92% of 28 Reviews - 1 $5.99 December 29th
Bohemian Killing - Original Soundtrack and Artbooks (DLC) - - 0 $4.99 December 29th
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare 84% of 48,296 Reviews 3 $24.99 December 30th
Battlerite DLC: YogYog Bear Mount (DLC) 92% of 15,267 Reviews - ? N/A December 30th
The Blue Flamingo 48% of 432 Reviews 4 $4.99 December 31st
Small Radios Big Televisions 79% of 24 Reviews * 0 $11.99 December 31st

Notes:

• *cards for Toy Odyssey is not yet live, but will be soon! Cards are live!
  • "Faeria Early Access Package" contains this! Also;

Any Steam account that has already purchased and applied a Faeria Early Access Bundle key cannot apply another.

• Both games in 'Guacamelee! Complete' have been bundled before separately!
  • The Bridge also includes a trial version of Tumblestone. Read devs words here!
  • *cards for Small Radios Big Televisions aren't fully live yet, but probably will be soon!

Other stuff:

• Team Fortress 2 Badges - Duncan's Kindhearted Kisser, Hannah's Altruistic Aspect, Sips' Selfless Simulacrum, and Sjin's Generous Guise

Retail: $585.47 (Steam titles)

Warning:

"Guns of Icarus Online", "Not The Robots", "Deep Dungeons of Doom", "Binary Domain", "Pressure" & "The Blue Flamingo" have previously been free! Giveaways CANNOT be created for those!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

Thanks Fruitbean

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Buying this year's jingle jam?

View Results
Yes! I like what I see and to support charity as well! ^_^
Let's wait and see till more is revealed! :)
Maybe, will have to consider this one!
Nooo, waaay too expensive for my poor wallet! D:
Repeats and well.. I don't like what I don't have already so.

The games revealed so far are all tier-1 worthy games. There's got to be some mighty rich reveals coming to make this remotely worthwhile

7 years ago

If you check this: https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/NdXD8/humble-bundle-yogscast-jingle-jam-2015-bundle-bonus-games

Last year it cost 25$ and it was also pretty darn fail if you ask me. I want to see if they have any good games to offer, but am too afraid that 50.000 copies will pass by and I will be left without the goodies. :p

7 years ago

Agreed.

But hey, it's for charity, so people who feel generous can do so. For bundle buyers or discount hunters or whatever it's called, this one is cringe worthy, though.

7 years ago

50.000 bundles for 30$ each would make a total of 1,5M. That's a lot. And last year they didn't even have anything good in their bundle.

I am supporting Finnish red cross and veteran society monthly anyway, so for me I just want to buy some games for cheap. Money goes to abroad anyway. So this is a tricky one.

Someone guide me! Should I buy it or not?

7 years ago

Thinking the same. I would keep an eye on it for a day and then buy it anyway :))

afterall even if you get games u already own, steamgifts can use some daily gibs too ;)

7 years ago

Do it. Before they run out.

7 years ago

Haha, I know right. So tricky to put a limit for their bundle. Makes it so exciting. Everyone kind of wishing to see some SUPERB games at some point, but most likely will be deceived... Or not! (mind blown)

But I do like the advent calendar thingy. Makes every day kind of lighter to receive a game (that you might already own).

7 years ago

For you, chances are more that you will receive something you already own, for me, well, 9/10 i will receive games i don't own .. still i don't wanna get all hyped and make bad decisions, i just wanna put this under bed atleast for a day.

7 years ago

You are right. I shall do the same. Will see what game is revealed tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. If two next games are decent I will buy it and if not, then I'll be happy with what I already got ^_^

7 years ago

Goat Simulator is coming tomorrow ~

7 years ago

Where did you hear this? :p That's a decent game in my opinion although I already own it

7 years ago

Here you go!

7 years ago

That's nice. I wonder what's on day 3 (☞゚∀゚)☞

7 years ago

Don't have that one, but looks kind of lame.

Yet it has great reviews (overwhelmingly positive). So, is it really that good of a game, or are those just band-wagon reviews of giving a game good reviews because it's SO bad, and stupid, that it's good; and people give it a thumbs up just to be ironic?

7 years ago

yeap because with $30, you can literally buy something that you actually don't have and interested in.. Do keep an eye on the page , although it will take couple day to run out of copies atleast.

7 years ago

I fell in buying the 30$ tier after calculating that it would only take about 16 hours before 50.000 bundles were sold. Obviously a little miscalculation since not everyone is buying 30$ one and the buyers will slow down after a while. :p

7 years ago

almost 6k bundle sold so far , but it will definitely slow down since this won't be some bundle people will grab couple more times unless i'm wrong and i don't completely understand how trading works..

but then i will end up purchasing it anytime soon

7 years ago

Oh shieet. I did it. I bought the 30$ tier. :D

7 years ago

I am supporting Finnish red cross and veteran society monthly anyway

You can still choose your preferred charity for this bundle, as normal.

7 years ago

Yup, but seldom American charities send help to European countries, especially small ones like Finland. :p
And I usually support Wikimedia because Wikipedia is available almost everywhere and has great information which could teach people basics as long as they know how to read/have articles in their language (that's why I support it to become bigger).
This time I distributed all the money across all of them.

7 years ago

Yup, but seldom American charities send help to European countries, especially small ones like Finland

Ah, Humble has several European charities listed, so I didn't think to consider exceptions. You may want to contact your charities and ask them to consider signing up with the Paypal Giving Fund. Humble uses that service to pull its list of charities, so presumably that should be all that needs to be done to allow you to use Humble to give to the charity of your choice.

I usually support Wikimedia

You have my gratitude. :)

7 years ago

any info how much games will be added every day? +1?
--> it seems every day just +1 (so in total you get 35 games for $30) i think this is a skip @HB again :(

7 years ago*

In total, there will be more than 50 games given away, so I'm assuming some days will have to be doubled up.

7 years ago

They could be including collections as multiple games, that's pretty common for those kind of calculations.

7 years ago

It's certainly possible, I was just getting a different impression according to the thread here.

7 years ago

I don't think that thread is accurate; the value is different than the one listed on the HB page, and I don't see any implications on the page that there will be multiple games per day. To me it seems like average $5-$15 indie games per day, with the chance of some being soundtrack editions (so arbitrarily more expensive, depending on the game and whether the $650 worth of games and soundtracks figure includes bundled discounts for game and soundtrack together or full price for each) and some games that are $20-$30 to sweeten the pot, so I suspect there could just be one game per day... I could be wrong though.

7 years ago

The person who made that thread is a member of Yogscast, so I'd assume it's accurate as they'd have knowledge of the bundle's contents.

The multiple games per day was my own speculation, as there's more than 50 games in the bundle and only 30 more boxes to be revealed. It's entirely possible that it could be what Sooth is saying - that games are paired into collections.

I'm not sure why the pricing is different. The $500 could be the value of the games, while HB's $650 is the games, soundtracks, and non-game prices (like the Team Fortress 2 Badges) combined.
Edit: Just noticed that they use the British pound for their pricing. £500 = $630 USD - which could explain the discrepancy.

It's just speculation at this point. We'll just have to be wait and see~ <3

7 years ago*

Back to bed, that serms like a good idea.

7 years ago

I got it for free on iOS, and I found it to be incredibly unintuitive and just a very mediocre puzzle game. I got bored after a couple of levels.

7 years ago

did it because it's all to charity and i watch the yogscast on youtube.
already had 3 of the 5 games in the initial reveal; sort of interested in kholat but not so much guilty gear. hope i'll want some of the daily reveals, but i'm happy with my $30 to charity either way.

7 years ago

$30 for 30+ games seems an OK deal, but I'm not interested in those early unlocks and I don't like the whole "you won't know what you paid for exactly till the last moment" thing, so... pass.

7 years ago

You could revisit the deal in a few days or a week (assuming they haven't run out) and re-evaluate. The "last moment" isn't until they're almost at 50K bundles sold.

7 years ago

Well... $30 is just too much. I mean, charity and all, but so is every single other HB.
This will not get the charity money. Quite the opposite probably.

7 years ago

ask me in 20 days again :D

7 years ago

Assuming it's not sold out by then! (limit of around 50,000 copies) ~

7 years ago

Personally I'm waiting a while, or until the number sold gets over 40,000.

7 years ago

Lot of money, need to see all games.

7 years ago

Bought. It will be a surprise

7 years ago

"Games and soundtracks worth $650"

Games are great, and I like games, but most games have $5-$10 soundtrack DLC that usually isn't worth it; while I love soundtracks (and have some really great ones, such as the Dragon's Dogma one and the Bastion one) I don't know if I want to drop for games when an unspecified amount of the dollar value is music that I may already own, especially given that their initial offering is nothing special.

7 years ago

Some times the soundtracks in humble bundle is just a seperate drm free download and not the dlc version of the soundtrack and they specify on the header that new games will be added everyday so either charged dlc or not at least you will get everyday a new game.

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 7 years ago.

7 years ago

Ridiculous comment...

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

7 years ago*

Gonna wait a bit. See what else gets revealed. I have all but one of the current games in this bundle.

Though the charity aspect does sway me more toward buying, I'd still like to get a few more games I don't already own.

I like how Humble Bundle also allows you to choose a charity.

7 years ago

Price of 2 and half monthly bundles but without any promises of at least 2 good games and full of repeats by now... Doesn't sound very good

7 years ago

Way too expensive and I own the most of the games. Nope, not even for charity.

7 years ago

If I lived in the US or EU I would pay $30. That would be appealing to me, specially for the charity thing more than the games.

Unfortunately it costs me R$100+ that in our real economic situation would be more like $100 (USD) or more in fact.

7 years ago

$481 for me :\

7 years ago

did they do anything like this before? I mean, I've seen Yogscast bundles in the past, but I am not sure if I've seen something in this style before, because it seems new?

7 years ago

One in 2014 ended up with 47859 buys... clicky
Another one in 2015 ended up with 30179 buys... clicky
2016 will probably get even less buys...

I'm personally not expect much for this one (as much as the last one).
I think I can make a way better deal buying everything from Steam on sale.

7 years ago

Something tells me this will surprise us this time ;)

7 years ago

Yeah... I figure 50,000 would make them $1.5 million which would surely be a HB record?

7 years ago

The Origin Bundle back in 2013 made them ~$10.5 million. Not sure if anything's beaten it since then.

7 years ago

3/5 already owned. :(

7 years ago

Meh, not even 5 AAA games for that price. Pass.

7 years ago

How many years have we been following bundles? Should know by now that this is a special comparatively expensive charity bundle that they run every December and that it is not for us cheapass gamers.

7 years ago

Yep, so? This means I can't state my opinion that it's too pricey for me? :P

7 years ago

Sure that's fine, but to treat it like every other bundle and the expectations that go along with that makes no sense as it is a special case (100% to charity fundraiser). We know what to expect from these. Or more aptly what not to expect (that is to say a dynamite deal). Nor can I recall a AAA game having been in any of the previous ones, and if they were they were few and far between.

7 years ago*

Aye, true.

7 years ago

Actually, even if one uses normal bundle valuation, this bundle is still a very good deal. Just look at the Monthly or Weekly, they're $12 and $14 for 7 games. This bundle is promising "50+" games for $30. One doesn't need a math professor to immediately see that the price is kind of amazing.

The real question is what those games are going to be, since Yogscast are unfortunately pretty poor curators with questionable taste in games. Even so, they're not likely to pick 50 IndieGala-level games so I'm going to take the gamble on $0.50 per game and see what I get. I mean, $0.50 for stuff like Psychonauts, Kholat and Guilty Gear isn't terrible.

7 years ago

The thing is it is probably going to be a lot of repeats of games that people already got from other bundles, so it's hard for a lot of people to justify dropping a $30 investment on it given that. If you are new to bundles and have a small library, sure it's probably a lot more attractive, but that's not going to be most people, especially here.

7 years ago

Thanks for keeping us up to date on these bundles! BUMP

7 years ago

Any chance that the future games will be leaked?

7 years ago

Be sure to check this Reddit post. Next day's unlock (Goat Sim) seems to have been revealed there.

7 years ago

I took it, but where is my datlof and TF badges ?

7 years ago

Datlof is in the library.

7 years ago

Yup, found it, thx. Still can't find the badges in steam.

7 years ago

Have you activated the TF2 badge key? If so, you still need to manually log into TF2 to be able to receive the badges.

7 years ago

Arf, thanks...

7 years ago

Where can I see the Team Fortress 2 Badges?
I used the code but found nothing.

7 years ago

You need to manually log into TF2 first before the badges are placed in your inventory.

7 years ago

OK. I don't want to play it at this moment. Thanks.

7 years ago

It is not steam badge?

7 years ago

Nope

7 years ago

Yep.
I found out I had 3 pending Batman skins as well, which I sold for a couple of euros.
It pays off to check every once in a while, even if you dont play the game anymore (like me).

7 years ago

Will 1 game be added each day?

7 years ago

At least one game, maybe more.

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.