You hope that someone will ask for price and free bump your topic or just laziness?
Its starts to be annoying searching games and see that there is no price in topic.
I do not even bother to ask for price and wait hours for reply to find out price is too high.
9 / 10 trades is without prices
Is it so hard to put price?
I think admins should do something about it.

9 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

That's actually the reason why I can't force myself to get into this whole trading system. Because most of the times when I'm searching for some game I'm stumbling across all this "waiting for an offer" descriptions and leaving until next occasion.

9 years ago

Make them an offer they can't refuse.

9 years ago

Yeah, offer more than the game worth on Steam
that certainly they can not refuse

9 years ago

Depends, some trades can't name prices. I only accept games in return for my games or cards. How am I supposed to list prices for that? "I want one game for this game"? Well that should be common knowledge, but then again all games have different values. Be they bundle keys, freebies, whatever "ROW" means (Which just seems to be triple A titles). Pricing in my case would be a futile effort, and at least 20% of the threads I've seen are situations like mine. They offer games, they want games. You really can't price that.

9 years ago

It s ok if you trade game for the game but if u trade game for cards u can price it
there are so many trades game for items like tf2/csgo/dota2 keys ,gems and no price
"ROW = Rest of World" means that key/gift is not locked to one region/country and you can activate it in the whole world

9 years ago

Ah ok. Thank you. I've been wondering what that acronym stood for.

9 years ago

I no longer trade for cards or other stuff, I just want "game for game" trades.
Why should I put prices? It makes no sense.
I mean, sure I still accept tf2 keys if someone wants to offer them but that's not my main goal.

9 years ago

yeah but u did put in topic name [H] Bundle leftovers (30+) [W] Offers and not [H] Bundle leftovers (30+) [W] keys
so if i search game for keys,tod,gems i would not open your topic

9 years ago

I still haven't used the new search system so I have no clue of how well it works.

9 years ago

I have prices in my thread. Yay, I'm good :)

9 years ago

i can see that and u have good prices :)

9 years ago

9 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.