HLTB shows average time, but not 100% for achievements (when you put your steam profile), an example should be a game like Toukiden: Kiwami (a Monster hunter type game), it shows 63 hours average, when the game take +160 hours to complete it (taked me 210 U.U).

Wanted to know if there is others options to choose.

6 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you asking for alternatives to HLTB?
When you search a game on HLTB it shows the time it takes to do everything besides "Completionist", so that would count as 100%-ing the game. :)

6 years ago

But it isnt very accurate, specially with long games: Metal gear solid 5, Wasteland 2, Tales of series, etc. wanted to know if there are others options to choose

6 years ago

It's pretty hard to be accurate on something this subjective.

6 years ago

It's not accurate because it's based on people's input, and, in longer games especially, your experience and playtime might differ a lot from the average. 🙂

6 years ago

But there is a line where it says Main Story, Main Story + Extras, and Completionist, being what you are looking for.

6 years ago

yep, seen it, but when you put your profile, it shows average, sometimes a game that it takes +20 to beat, end like +1000 to complete, like disgaea series

6 years ago

Astats has the "Hours to 100%" entry on each individual game. For the game you mentioned, they've got 200 hours as the estimate: http://astats.astats.nl/astats/Steam_Game_Info.php?AppID=363130

6 years ago

+1 for finding astats to be a more accurate measure of time then HLTB

6 years ago

edit: nevermind. Someone was faster just one moment there. =)

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

additionally stop buying games and stop participating in steam gifts GA's.

6 years ago

I would try Astats, or completionist.me perhaps? Not sure if the 2nd one has that information, but Astats definitely has it

6 years ago

It depends on how you play your games. I admit that my 100 % completion times are longer than the values given at HLTB. I just assume that those are the times for people who prepare before playing the game like reading guides for strategies. It takes away from the game so I usually start first playthrough blind which results in longer times. Maybe the same for you.

Like others said you could try the time given in Astats. They are usually a bit longer. But to give a good value is really hard. Also for some games there are no times given since not enough people completed them.

6 years ago

I found that it typically takes me twice to three times as long as whatever HLTB shows

6 years ago

Achievement Stats is another alternative, similar to astats, that gives an average time to 100% completion, based on actual playtime of those who have gotten 100% achievements. Like for Toukiden: Kiwami, they show that "375.5 average hours needed for completion." That seems closer to your experience.

6 years ago

+1 for Astats

6 years ago

Thx everyone, seems astats its the page for me.

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.