LAST UPDATED - 13-11-2018

1. To join this giveaway please join my groups here OR here (depends on giveaway)

2. After joining please RE-SYNC your steam-gifts profile, and wait for 1 minute.

3. Then again go to the giveaway page and you'll be able to join it.

4. Please Bump this thread so that others will get a chance too

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giveaway Number Game Name Start Date End Date
- - - -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GIVEAWAY TABLE

Thank you so much guys for showing your love and support to me on steam. It really motivates me to keep it going :)

There are some secret giveaways running on my twitter, YouTube and steam curator group, check the giveaway descriptions of the above giveaways to participate in that.

Question : What's the first game you ever played? and when? Answer in comments.

The first game I've played was Super Mario Bros. and Tank 1990.

All the best,

Abrix

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Do you like this giveaway

View Results
Yes, I love it Abrix, I love you too :D
No, Abrix is full of shit

I saw you had a link in your group for the official Groupbundles Site. Are you a staff member of the site?

5 years ago

Nope, I'm not a staff member and I'm not associated in any ways to that site. I included it because i find it reliable and at that time it was the only major groupbuy site, and therefore i tried to support them in that way.

5 years ago

Okay, thanks for clarifying that. When I looked at the group the way you have everything in the group overview I was under the impression that you were a staff member.

5 years ago

No worries kid

5 years ago

You've definitely put my mind at ease. I'm quite relieved to find out this information.

5 years ago

How's that 😂

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.