Anniversary Collection Arcade Classics - On Kinguin, 7 euro cheaper there.
Axiom Verge Digital Edition (Got gifted, had my eyes on it a few sales but always wanted it complete which i found a tad much at that time).
Castlevania Anniversary Collection - On Kinguin, about 5 euro cheaper there.
Detective Gallo Nice and somewhat lengthy new point and click adventure.
Diamond Caves - Boulderdash stylish game.
Disney's Jungle Book,Lion King and Aladdin - Elsewhere because the last two got their purchase disabled on steam.
Duke Grabowski, Mighty Swashbuckler - Small point and click.
Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour (Got gifted).
Escape from Monkey Island - Already played recently but it's cheap if you own the other three.
Glass Masquerade - Heritages Puzzle Pack
Guard Duty - New old stylish looking, small adventure.
Indie Adventures Bundle - (A Tale of Two Kingdoms + Soundtrack, Crystal Shard Adventure Bundle, Heroine's Quest: Developer Appreciation Package).
Mage's Initiation: Reign of the Elements - Seems to be in the style of the old Quest for Glory games and i liked Al Emmo.
Mission Critical - Has the actor who played Worf in star trek!
Nadia Was Here - Old style rpg with puzzles.
Outlaws + A Handful of Missions - Nostalgia.
Save me Mr Tako: Tasukete Tako-San - Gameboy style platformer with hats!.
Sun Wukong VS Robot (Got gifted).
Super Hero League of Hoboken Nostalgia adventure/rpg.
The Messenger + Soundtrack Collection.
Treasure Adventure World Lengthy good looking platformer/metroidvania for a good price
The Room Three - really enjoyed the other two, good puzzle games.

Not much discount on what i wanted, went for way more then financially was wise, overall went for adventure games i already had my eyes on and some retro.

Edit PS some find it nice if you add links or a small description as to why you picked your games. ;)

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Nothing. Anything that I want I could get for cheaper on another site. Actually, I see that South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™ is -90% off. That's very tempting. To anyone that has played it, how is it compaired to the first game?

4 years ago

Gotta say I got it on pre-purchase after I loved the first one, and honestly, couldn't get into the 2nd. Only played 3 hours, but it seems pretty similar to the 1st, just couldn't get into it

4 years ago

Yeah, the first one was great, & I don't even like South Park. Second one doesn't look as good, but that discount is tempting.
Thank you for the reply, Sir.

4 years ago

I believe you still need Uplay, there are some bugs/freezes and the fighting system is totally different then the first (going by reviews).

4 years ago

Uplay doesn't bother me, to be honest. I'm kind of on the fence about buying it as the reviews for both games are so far apart.
Thanks for the reply, Sir.

4 years ago

So far:
Praey for the Gods
Hollow Knight
Dead by Daylight - Ash vs Evil Dead DLC
Crypt of the Necrodancer
Polybridge
Rogue Legacy
UNO

4 years ago

I picked up the first Mafia game. I thought about grabbing ARAYA, but I havent been in the mood for a horror game. And I thought about the new Eurotruck dlc, but I dont quite have that much to spend this year lol So Mafia it is

4 years ago

ETS 2 gets another Map DLC later this year, so there is the chance of a DLC Bundle.

4 years ago

Thats true! Probably best to wait for it and by then should be able to grab both

4 years ago

I think that the new DLC will come in October or November - together with the new Utah DLC for ATS, so winter sale is around the corner.

4 years ago

Is Utah due out in 2019? I didn't know that. I'm surprised, with Washington just being released I assumed the next state would not be out until 2020.

4 years ago

They didn't say exactly that it is Utah, but that therte will be another state this year and they teased this state with bees - and Utah is the bee state. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im-4V8xu_Ok

4 years ago

And when the new map comes out, the existing one will likely drop to 50% off as they have done previously.

4 years ago

The Room 3
Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear

Wanted to buy Templar Battleforce, but Steam being Steam this happened, so I guess they don't want my money (or they want to scam me out of more money)

View attached image.
4 years ago

didn't check all the pages so forgive me if somebody already said that but afaik you don't need DLC to get the DLC achievements for Glass Masquerade

4 years ago

That's right. You just need to finish the one new free level for the new achievement. No buy needed.
I've bought The Room 3 (as many others) and the DLC for Hidden Folks so far.

4 years ago

• Windlands
  • Katana ZERO

Don't think I'll buy anything else.
Maybe a couple of 1 dollar indie obscure games.

4 years ago

Shadow of the tomb raider, also want 2 Point Hospital and Life is Strange: Before the storm

4 years ago

Got Nioh.

4 years ago

After spending absolutely zilch during the last two sales I now have these in my cart:

Rumu
Baldur's Gate II
Portal 2
Yi and the thousand Moons
Redeemer
The Room 3

Not sure if I am going to pull the trigger, as all of them are so deeply disounted that they may very well end up in some bundle real soon. Alas, bundling has become no fun lately, as unreliable as all of the bundle sites have become. Then there's that sale event, which is really nothing interesting like at all, not rewarding in any way whatsoever, and no cards, aaaaand last but not least I actually have more than enough to play anyways. Eh, got a lot of time to decide....

4 years ago

For what it's worth, none of the The Room games have been bundled, apart from the Android version of The Room 2, and Valve don't put their games in bundles. Also, all other sites than Steam use 20€ for the base price for the Infinity engine games (so Baldur's gate and their ilk), while steam has them at 16€. So Fanatical's bundles with them are not that good for us Europeans

4 years ago

Sweden is really far away, so should not be considered as a part of the Great Europe :glare:

4 years ago

But Sweden is what makes Europe Great :glare:

4 years ago

You're so great you were kicked by mud which calls itself Poland, and lost territory :blobevil:

4 years ago

We only gave you your mud back.The mistake was not losing the mud to Poland, it was taking the mud to begin with.

4 years ago

I got disappointed when I looked at the sales. That was all.

4 years ago

MGSV: The Definitive Experience and Okami, but both on Nuuvem. Don't think i will buy anything on Steam.

4 years ago

You don't need to buy the DLCs to 100% Glass Masquerade, you only have to complete the "preview" level they add for each DLC and the new achievement will pop, still annoying tho.

So far:
ICY: Frostbite Edition
The Room Three

Bundles:
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
CrewLab bundle
Gamebook Adventures Assassin Game Bundle

4 years ago*

Ah okay thanks, still need to replay about 10 levels as they disappeared. :x dunno what it is and savegames with this one.
Another person on the board completed he had to start all over again even.

4 years ago

I checked the discussions and it looks like a lot of people are facing problems in this game :/

4 years ago

Raiden 4

4 years ago

Nothing yet. Probably not going to get anything. Too many existing games to play through before I can justify spending money on more games.

4 years ago

Demonlisher (gifted to me for unknown reasons...)
The Death of Erin Myers
Don't Disturb
The Room Three

And... that will be all of the money ($4.05 USD before taxes) that Valve gets from me this time.

I'll be shopping at Humble Bundle and Fanatical for keys instead of giving Valve a cut of the money from now on, most likely. :)

4 years ago

Glass Masquerade 2: Illusions
The Fidelio Incident
Train Valley - Germany (for 100% achievements only, crap game)
The Room Three

this will last me a few weeks i guess. it's not like i have nothing left to play.
the rest of my wishlist is either not cheap enough or has been cheaper before. and i'm not falling for that joke.

4 years ago

Bought and increased boost capacity to 5k, which is a bonus I guess:
Space Rangers: Quest
South Park The Fractured But Whole - WW Single Bundle Gold
SOMA
Penumbra Collectors Pack
Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition
60 Seconds!
L.A. Noire Complete Edition
Dragon Age: Origins - The Awakening
🤓

4 years ago

Can't recommend SOMA enough to anyone who can take a bit of a scare. Super dense atmosphere and thought-provoking story.

4 years ago

well , still got Nothing , decided to hold back from buying until valve fix their broken event and made a statement clarifying what went wrong and how they are going to fix it . we've waited months for this and now all we got is a big dissapointement tbh , money is going to stay in the wallet for a little while more and if Nothing change before the sale ends then it's gonna stay there or just go somewhere else :(

4 years ago

SOMA
Penumbra Collectors Pack
60 Seconds!
Dying Light
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Nioh: Complete Edition
Pako 2
Behold the Kickmen
Redeemer
My Name is Mayo
Unforgiving - A Northern Hymn
and few more small games, and some dlc's..

4 years ago

PAKO 2!!!!!

Such a fun game. :)

4 years ago

I finally bought myself PILLARS OF ETERNITY II: DEADFIRE - OBSIDIAN EDITION

Hoping it will last until WoW Classic gets released ⚔🏹⚒

4 years ago

The steam summer sale 2019 what did you get?

Disappointed.

4 years ago

...and a couple of DLC packs.

I think I might be done, but you never know.

4 years ago

I got Baba is you, not too much of a discount but I wanted to play it. Also got The Room three. Might grab something else later. This steam "sale" sucks.

4 years ago*

RPG Maker VX Ace
Override: Mech City Brawl
Tyler: Model 005
Conarium
Westerado: Double Barrelled

4 years ago

Conarium is amazing. Tiny studio, overlooked game. Give it a shot if you like atmsopheric games. Lighter on the horror than SOMA.

4 years ago

Nothing. I'm broke. :p

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.