I found this website on the Steam Forums just a while ago.

It allows you to find out how much time you've spent playing your Steam games. I've spent 58 days playing pure video games...

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Has logged 2464.6 hours of playtime — that's 102 days, 16 hours, and 36 minutes

1 decade ago

Has logged 2160.8 hours of playtime — that's 90 days, 0 hours, and 47 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Counter-Strike: Source, which accounts for 45.0% of their playtime

90days..

1 decade ago

simonli2575
Has logged 1408.4 hours of playtime — that's 58 days, 16 hours, and 24 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Garry's Mod, which accounts for 39.0% of their playtime

1 decade ago

I once was wasted on Steam until I took an arrow to the knee...

1 decade ago

Oh you..

1 decade ago

The cake is an arrow xD

1 decade ago

Dad, are you arrow? Yes, son. Now we can be a knee again.

1 decade ago

Shut up and go shitstream. Thank you.

1 decade ago

just about 2000 hours. wow.

1 decade ago

Has logged 300.1 hours of playtime — that's 12 days, 12 hours, and 6 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Terraria, which accounts for 28.0% havent used steam long.

1 decade ago

Has logged 147.9 hours of playtime — that's 6 days, 3 hours, and 53 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Killing Floor, which accounts for 16.0% of their playtime.

Only really been using it since summer though, my accounts from 2004 but thats from when I played Half Life and it does not calculate that/

1 decade ago

Has logged 788.7 hours of playtime — that's 32 days, 20 hours, and 42 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Team Fortress 2, which accounts for 54.0% of their playtime

1 decade ago

Has logged 1008.4 hours of playtime — that's 42 days, 0 hours, and 23 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Left 4 Dead 2, which accounts for 27.0% of their playtime.

Left 4 Dead coming in at 25% and Borderlands at 13%.

1 decade ago

• 3434.8 hours of playtime — that's 143 days, 2 hours, and 48 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Team Fortress 2, which accounts for 34.0% of their playtime

Should I be proud of this? And as a matter of fact, I never idled.

1 decade ago

I'm proud of you sonny.

1 decade ago

• 1469.2 hours of playtime — that's 61 days, 5 hours, and 11 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Counter-Strike, which accounts for 45.0% of their playtime :D

ANOTHER

Player smile owns 172 game(s) on Steam, of which he/she has played 100. That means he/she has not played 72 of them.

His/her playtime is 1469.2 hours, or 61.2 days, or 8.7 weeks, or 2 months.

1 decade ago

Has logged 543.8 hours of playtime — that's 22 days, 15 hours, and 47 minutes

and i have more than 150 days in my WoW account :P

1 decade ago

I own 132 game(s) on Steam, of which he/she has played 66. That means he/she has not played 66 of them.

His/her playtime is 4290.2 hours, or 178.8 days, or 25.5 weeks, or 6 months.

1 decade ago

ħЗя0 [Mou]
Has logged 1790.8 hours of playtime — that's 74 days, 14 hours, and 47 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Dead Island, which accounts for 17.0% of their playtime

1 decade ago

Has logged 463.7 hours of playtime — that's 19 days, 7 hours, and 42 minutes

1 decade ago

About 4 days. Feels good.

1 decade ago

Too bad steam's statistics isn't all time, because if it was, I can only imagine the days I wasted playing CS1.6.

1 decade ago

is this guy even human?

oh
Has logged 17348.9 hours of playtime — that's 1 years, 357 days, 20 hours, and 53 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Garry's Mod, which accounts for 96.0% of their playtime

1 decade ago

He really really likes Garry's Mod.

1 decade ago

apparently^^

1 decade ago

There's a Garry's Mod achievement which is play the game for a year. I'm guessing he was just idling that entire time.

1 decade ago

holy crap
Has logged 3492.2 hours of playtime — that's 145 days, 12 hours, and 11 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Counter-Strike: Source, which accounts for 84.0% of their playtime

1 decade ago

84%? you hooked, bro.

1 decade ago

Rathori

Has logged 1297.9 hours of playtime — that's 54 days, 1 hours, and 54 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Team Fortress 2, which accounts for 15.0% of their playtime. Has played 83 games out of 254 - well, I barely have time to actually play the games I buy.

Also - The games on this wishlist would cost $2168.21.

1 decade ago

Site doenst work for me, but xfire is pretty accurate.

http://www.xfire.com/profile/mostwanted13

Total gaming history: 3.082 hours

1 decade ago

Has logged 7067.0 hours of playtime — that's 294 days, 11 hours, and 0 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Counter-Strike, which accounts for 98.0% of their playtime

1 decade ago

Were those 6000+ hours of Counter-Strike consecutive or do you host a server of sorts?

1 decade ago

Has logged 987.2 hours of playtime — that's 41 days, 3 hours, and 11 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Garry's Mod, which accounts for 50.0% of their playtime

1 decade ago

Grievous Has logged 1959.1 hours of playtime — that's 81 days, 15 hours, and 5 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, which accounts for 23.0% of their playtime.
On xfire: 3,471 hours

1 decade ago

LAUVz
Has logged 3293.3 hours of playtime — that's 137 days, 5 hours, and 18 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Team Fortress 2, which accounts for 38.0% of their playtime

1 decade ago

Argentum has logged 377.1 hours of playtime — that's 15 days, 17 hours, and 6 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Team Fortress 2, which accounts for 35.0% of their playtime.

Borderlands and Left 4 Dead 2 come in second and third, with 13.05% and 10.16% of my playtime, respectively.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Slinden.