July 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ July 27th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† August 3th 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

DIRT 5 (HB notification)

Hammerting (HB notification)

๐Ÿ”‘ List of subs

Note: If you activate Yakuza 3 Remastered, you won't be able to buy the Yakuza Remastered Collection for a lower price since this bundle is a "Must Purchase Together" (you'll need to pay for Yakuza 3 Remastered again).

๐ŸŒŸ NEW: 2023-03-15: Yakuza 3 Remastered out of stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW: 2023-04-26: Yakuza 3 Remastered back in stock (source)

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Yakuza 3 Remastered 83% of 1861 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1088710 W 0 $19.99
The Surge 2 78% of 3911 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/644830 W 0* $39.99
DIRT 5 59% of 1644 - ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV app/1038250 W 0 $59.99
Hammerting 76% of 755 โค - 3.75 CV app/760650 W 0 $24.99
Nimbatus - The Space Drone Constructor 82% of 1313 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/383840 W M L 0 $19.99
Paradise Killer 95% of 1243 โค - 3.00 CV app/1160220 W 0 $19.99
Kill It With Fire 96% of 984 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1179210 W 0* $14.99
Bee Simulator 80% of 114 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/914750 W 0* $29.99
ELDERBORN Metal AF Edition 88% of 1072 Corresponds to this Store bundle โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV sub/212063 0 $19.77
SWINE HD Remaster 95% of 594 - ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/944010 W 0* $9.99
Deadly Days 91% of 453 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.80 CV app/740080 W M L 2 $11.99
ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery) 89% of 901 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/333300 W M L 0 $14.99

* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced to high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.

Retail:

• $286.66

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: CreatorCrate

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 12 10 12
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will this be an OMG-month for you?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Overall, this looks like an interesting enough selection to me, worth getting it.
[New subscription, Steam] Regardless of what everyone else says, $6 for these is a steal. Heck, Iโ€™d even be willing to pay $12.
[Maybe subscribe] Iโ€™m not really sure what to think about these games, theyโ€™re unknown to me. I guess Iโ€™ll wait and see in what direction the general opinion goes.
[Pause] My backlog increased substantially due to the recent Steam and non-Steam sales. It seems more useful to focus on the newly acquired games rather than buying this pack.
[Cancelling / will not buy] This month is more than just a mere โ€PAUSEโ€, it's for sure a Classic Plan canceler.
[Obligatory option] But I just bought these in the sale!!!
[Complaint] Do you too feel a sudden Surge to refund Fanatical's Platinum Collection from the other day?
  • HB Choice Classic subscriber
  • All games are WW in EU-PL
  • Yes, I'm alive!
1. Incl. JCPD Gear Pack, Future Shock Weapon Pack
2. Incl Digital Soundtrack and Digital Art Book
3. Read @sensualshakti's comment below
Game SubID Notes
Yakuza 3 Remastered Retail - [Digital] (WW) 541119 possible locks for other regions (3)
The Surge 2 369945 (1)
DIRT 5 345773 -
Hammerting 224653 -
Nimbatus - The Space Drone Constructor 72144 -
Paradise Killer 395890 -
Kill It With Fire 405091 -
Bee Simulator 293554 -
ELDERBORN Metal AF Edition 212063 (2)
SWINE HD Remaster 306857 -
Deadly Days 216698 -
ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery) 54650 -

Extras

Game Type Info
CreatorCrate DRM Free Game Homepage W: 233.5 MB / L: 241.8 MB
2 years ago*

possible locks for other regions

No region locks on this one, everyone receives the [Digital] (WW) version.

2 years ago

Last month for 8 dollars here, I will surely buy it even though I already have the most interesting game for my taste, which is The Surge 2. I'm a bit disappointed about the lack of coop games (just Bee Sim, I think?), the last months had around 3 each if I am not wrong. I had Elderborn and Nimbatus in wishlist and I am quite curious about Kill It With Fire, ADOM and Paradise Killer. I think it's a good set of games, globally.

2 years ago

This package is good. I just need hammerting from it.

2 years ago

not the best, but far from the worse.

2 years ago

I let the pause decide if I get it and since it gave me 4$ off, I got it but to be fair these games are mostly really nice, really don't care about DIRT 5 at all but like F1 2020 I'll just trade it away to get other games I actually want.

2 years ago

My highlight is Paradise Killer, but Iยดm also happy with Yakuza 3 and the Bee Simulator. Maybe I will play Dirt 5 with my dad. The other games are nothing for myself, but overall I think itยดs an okay bundle.

2 years ago

Bee Simulator is a repeat from literally yesterday but I guess that's my fault for not waiting on the BYOB. Luckily I saw people saying Surge 2 would be in here before I looked at Fanatical's latest platinum collection.

Also getting Yakuza 3 means you can't get the discounted collection, hopefully they continue and give out the rest of them.

2 years ago*

I recently bought DiRT 5 (for the 4 player split-screen to play with the nephews). If you want some casual racing, and want to play the career mode in "co-op", it's a great choice - especially since you can drop in or out at any time. The only downside to DiRT 5 is it feels more like a mashup up of Showdown and DiRT 4, than either a "rally" game or "arcade demolition" game. It's good for people with ADHD perhaps?

I'll still probably get the bundle for Paradise Killer, Bee Simulator and Yakuza 3, as I'm on the cheaper annual sub atm. (Expect some of those other games to be giveaways from me here on SG soon :-P)

2 years ago

I paused and they didn't give me the 4$ discount... We'll see if something comes later this month.

2 years ago

This package is good. I just need hammerting from it.

2 years ago*

Trading is not allowed on this site.
https://www.steamgifts.com/about/guidelines:

Trading. This site is not for trading, so do not attempt to directly trade games or other items with users in our community. If you attempt to indirectly trade or express a willingness to trade with an unusually high frequency, it will also be viewed as trading.

2 years ago

Thank you for your useful information.

2 years ago

Try steamtrades for that.

2 years ago

He will read your message in 2 days...

2 years ago

:)

2 years ago

I am waiting if Humble send me a miracle coupon in the rest of month.

2 years ago

I'm not sure if this question goes here but this was my last month of an "12 months for $12" offer and I'm not sure if I should pause or cancel and when should I do it

2 years ago

Go to the "YOUR MEMBERSHIP" section, you should see how much you will be billed at the end of the month, with the billing automatic date. From there, you can pause whenever you want before that happens (and unpause also if you change your mind)

2 years ago

I'm unsure whether I'm the right one to answer this question... I've just been seeing so many deals get handed off to people without any subscription / cancelled subs - e.g. $6 / 6 months - while people who just keep pausing get $2 off or $4 off a few, random times.

In the end, it's up to you!

2 years ago

When I claim my choices, they immediately show the game keys. I remember there used to be 2 options to reveal the key or to create gift link for the game. Do I miss something here?

2 years ago

Perhaps you did a full bundle claim? (never did this one myself).

I have both options (key or gift link) when I claim them individually, unless the game is for a non steam platform.

2 years ago

Could be that as I claimed all my choices in one go.
Also I claimed them on phone's browser, so it could be that as well.

2 years ago

very true, I personally dislike going through stuff from the mobile as sometimes its not just a more compact interface but that they literally removed features entirely.

2 years ago

If you press to "select your choices", and use the convenient multi-selector, that also reveals keys.
To get gift links and such (and increase your ban risk accordingly), you have to click the individual games instead.

2 years ago

Thank you! It might be that, but I have to wait til next month to test this, lol

2 years ago

How do The Surge 2 and Elderborn actually hold up as souls-likes? From their steam pages, Surge 2 looks like it's plagued with crashes while Elderborn seems like you're mostly flailing wildly with no real impact behind the attacks until the enemy just keels over. I enjoy souls-like games, but looking at that I'm not sure if they're really worth it or truly fit that label, and would appreciate a more knowledgeable opinion. Thanks.

2 years ago

I have a pretty decent pc, for being a couple of years old and get some MASS lag in Surge 2. Elderborn is actually pretty fun.

2 years ago

Thanks for the feedback. That's unfortunate. I have a 4790k with a gtx 970, which is still enough to run most things smoothly even if I can't always be on max settings. Might not even be worth trying with Surge 2 though.

2 years ago

Skip for me with the good old $12 deal, would 100% pick it up for $6.
Got ADOM from a split, 80% of the bundle is uninteresting, Surge 2 will likely see a better individual/bundle deal, and while Paradise Killer's premise is interesting, at the same time it weirds me out so much that I'm not sure I would enjoy it.

2 years ago

Hyperpaused.

2 years ago

+1 more yakuza and dirt games, no thank you , fillers are interesting though

2 years ago

What's the criteria for reduced CV in these bundles?

2 years ago

Game got bundled = reduced CV. Game participated in giveaway = no CV.

2 years ago

Yes I know, but with monthly choice IRC there was a percentage of the value to consider those games as bundled. Something like if the CV of all games amount to 90% of the value of the month they all got bundled. I don't remember the exact number.

I don't know exactly how to put it in English, something like, if you get over $120 of CV for $12 they all get reduced CV.

2 years ago

If what you pay for the bundle is less than 95% of the total retail price, then the games receive partial CV.
The price you pay is considered the lowest possible, so for example for Choice I'd assume it's $6 because a lot of people received that promotion. If not the $6, then maybe the $8 that people can get by attempting to pause the current month.

These days, there seem to be delays in marking games as such, but the chart should already indicate they they are supposed to receive partial CV. Either way, when they will be switched to partial CV, the CV gained from previously created giveaways since bundle launch will be retroactively calculated.

Fanatical's Pick & Mixes remain full CV because of the high price.

2 years ago

Perfectly clear, thanks =)

2 years ago

only ADOM I'd like... Skip

2 years ago

8$ 3 months... still waiting for that 6$ offer...

I'm really starting to think that IGN has no idea what they are doing.
Same address different deal:

Single use coupon. Coupon is redeemable to sign up to Humble Choice Premium at $12 USD a month for 12 months before any applicable taxes and fees.

2 years ago*

Exclusive offer just for you: $8 for Choice for 3 months

shame it's not $6 :(

2 years ago

Same happened to me!!!

Resubcribed

2 years ago

Got the same email. But looks like I'll have to get this month's choice, which I'm not really much excited about.

2 years ago

Got the same coupon.

I'm wondering do we only receive one coupon? if we don't bite will they change the offer?

2 years ago

You can get two. I got a email $12 for a year at the begining of the month. Did not re-sub. Now I received the $8 3 months email

2 years ago

I just notice if I just try to subscribe there's a 1 month 14 dollar discount. Brings it to 10.xx cad instead of the 11.xx for the 3 months offer I just recieved.

2 years ago

The $12 for a year at the beginning of the month was only for new subscribers. The $8 for 3 months is for anyone that gets it.

2 years ago

I received a $9 each for 3 months offer.

2 years ago

same. still paused. split deals are better.

2 years ago

same

2 years ago

9 for me in Europe, lel.

2 years ago

Got an email for $9 for three months, too. Humble really thinks we are this cheap, huh?

View attached image.
2 years ago

$9 for 3 months
Wonder where the $1 difference comes from

2 years ago

A/B testing.

2 years ago

Got the offer as well $8 for 3 month
But I'll pass.

2 years ago

Yeah looks like it expires before next month, so not for meeee

2 years ago

Guess what, I got the same 8$ offer for 3 months. It seems they missed my money after all. I decided to take the deal since I'm interested in the games. All in all, giving up on the Classic sub was the right choice (pun intended) :).

2 years ago

$6 for 3 months would be a sweet deal... I would certainly say "yes" to that. Heck, even for $8 a month. But I've never received any promotional emails and I pause more often than I pull the trigger. :o/

2 years ago

What about $9 a month? ๐Ÿค”

2 years ago

Eh, I think that I would pass on that. See, when HB decide I have paused long enough, they throw a $4 coupon at my face, which technically reduces the price of the bundle to $8. However, since I'm charged tax when I buy from HB, I end up paying more than 8 bucks when I get that coupon. So if I were to receive that $9 a month offer... yes, it would be less than the regular price, but I just wouldn't find that extremely tempting.

2 years ago

Did anybody on Classic receive $8 for 3 months offer? Because I only received single-use $4 off coupon when I tried to pause. Yesterday I got nothing.

2 years ago

Not me, although I don't recall ever receiving any promo like this while still subscribed (active or paused) with Classic.

2 years ago

I was on classic (6 months for $6 deal), but canceled it before getting this.

2 years ago

I'm on classic, paused this month to see what happened after the 6$ for 6 months (7 actually), got nothing on pause, but i just saw i had a coupon for 9$ for 3 months (no email though). If i wait, is it possible that another coupon appears ?

2 years ago

I also got this coupon (and an email announcing it this Wednesday). I noticed the offer is for Premium, though. Which makes it pretty much useless for my Classic plan,I guess?. And I also don't want the current month's bundle, it's abysmal.

2 years ago

I didn't realize when reading Choice Premium, indeed, bad coupon for us !

2 years ago

Also got offer 8$ for next 3 months. I will probably pass, that month I am not interested in. Maybe they will give good offer when it will have some big rpg title in.

2 years ago

9$ for next 3 months...haha, joke after 6x6 xD

2 years ago

i also get email "Exclusive offer just for you: $9 for Choice for 3 months", after i check coupon its say "$9 USD a month to sign up for Humble Choice Premium for 3 months", and then i try contact humble ninja, they reply this :
"Thanks for reaching out to Humble Bundle Customer Support. It looks like this particular promotion was intended for those on the Premium Plan and I see that you are on the Classic. Unfortunately, this means that this promotion doesn't apply to your account. I'm sorry about that!"

2 years ago

me too

2 years ago

I've been buying their monthly bundles for over 5 years, and I can count on one hand the number of times I've paused. Now they offer me some $9 for 3 months coupon and it's not even valid. This shows how much they care about long time customers.

And the funny thing is, I didn't even want the bundle for $9, but I wanted to buy something on the Humble Store with that Humble Choice discount. Now I'll just buy it somewhere else ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ

2 years ago

Got another promotion email today and the same reply lol

2 years ago

The email has the title as: You can't not believe... one right?

How I felt after seeing that email with the same offer as last week:

Oh I do believe it, i just believe you can do better

2 years ago

lol, i got another promotion too, somehow look like they push classic user to become premium user imo...

2 years ago

It's not even that, as you can't apply the coupon, it's just useless, a bad distribution of coupons, that is not important to them.

2 years ago

If you unsubscribe in order to resubscribe as premium, the coupon will suddenly vanish like it was never there.

2 years ago

Big noob here, my Contributor Value is 4.10 right now, so the "CV" in the table for the game Dirt 5 "9.0" means I get + 0.9 CV? or what? I don't get what's the correlation, are the points of a giveaway the decimals increase in my CV? (so a 1p giveaway only gives me 0.01 while a 50p giveaway gives me 0.5?)

2 years ago

4 is $ 100; 5 is $ 250. 9 CV is 6% of $ 150 difference between both categories. Therefore, 9CV will raise 0.06 to that index. You would go to 4'16.

2 years ago*

4.10 is your current contributor LEVEL, not value. If you hover your mouse in your profile over the "gifts sent - 21 - $457.79", you will see your contributor VALUE, which is $115.41 at the moment. If you give away Dirt 5, you will gain 9.0 CV as the table says, moving you to contributor VALUE of $124.41 (so $115.41 + $9 basically, where the $9 dollars represents 15 % of Steam store value at no discount, which is $59.99)

to calculate how this 9.0 CV will increase your contributor LEVEL, you need to do what the comment above mine explains: you're level 4 now, which starts at $100. The next level is 5, which starts at $250. The difference between level 4 and 5 is $150, so Dirt 5 with its 9CV (or $9 "real" dollars) will contribute with 9/150= 0.06, which will move your LEVEL from 4.10 to 4.16 (so 0.06 increase in level, 9 increase in "real" value of your giveaways)

2 years ago

out of curiosity is swapping bundle games allowed ? ๐Ÿค”

2 years ago

If you mean trying to set up a trade here, on Steamgifts, nope... you'll get a suspension if a mod sees your commentยญ.
(if you've never done so, it is advised to read the FAQ and guidelines)
If by that you meant, does HB allow trading between customers... eh, not really They have a gift link option but if you use links to trade to some "renown" resellers/ people whose accounts have been flagged as such, probably... maybe you'll have your HB account disabled. So if you want to trade a game or simply give it to a Steam friend, it's best to just reveal your Steam key, not use the gift link option.

2 years ago

ah I didn't know that,
thanks for the info ;3

2 years ago

use steamtrades.com, it used to be linked through steamgifts but now it's only the other way around for some reason

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.